If you are looking for the Best Android App For Mp3 Editing to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android App For Mp3 Editing that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android App For Mp3 Editing, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android App For Mp3 Editing
1. Dolby On: Record Audio & Music
“Transform your phone into a powerful recording tool with just one tap. Record songs, sounds, instruments, podcasts, rehearsals, voice memos, ideas, lyrics, beats, and more with incredible audio quality! Dolby On is the only free recording app with cutting edge Dolby audio technology. Effortlessly record live music and videos with a suite of automatic studio effects including noise reduction, limiting, spatial audio, EQ, and more.
With Dolby On, you won’t need to choose between recording quickly or with quality ever again. Say goodbye to background noise, expensive microphones, clunky recording equipment, and studio time. Just playback your recording to experience the difference.
A RECORDING APP WITH INCREDIBLE SOUND, INSTANTLY
Effortlessly record live music, voice, videos, podcasts, and more with the Dolby On recording app and get a suite of automatic studio effects in an easy-to-use audio recorder. After you hit record, use the audio editor to enhance and improve songs with Dolby technology. When you’re ready, export and share your creations with your fans on Facebook, Instagram, SoundCloud, text, email and more. It’s almost like having a music studio microphone right in your pocket!
NEW: You can even record in other apps and import into Dolby On to edit, enhance, and improve songs with Dolby technology
EXPERIENCE POWERFUL AUDIO PROCESSING
• Clear up and improve your audio quality with noise reduction, de-essing, and a fade in/out.
• Shape your audio and video recording with Dolby’s unique Dynamic EQ and spatial audio for tone and space.
• Boost fullness and cut through with compression and pro limiting to achieve ideal loudness.
• Optimize volume of your song recording for popular music platforms and social media platforms like SoundCloud, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN WITH INTUITIVE SOUND EDITING
• Customize your voice memo, music memo, or video recording with free music studio audio effects and vocal editor.
• Use the six custom-designed Sound Tools to apply to your music recording — like photography filters for audio, Styles are professionally designed audio presets based on analyzing thousands of songs.
• Use Dolby’s Dynamic EQ to get fine-tuned treble, bass and mids control to tune your recording or music memo.
• Use the free audio editor to trim your recording start and stop
• Use your favorite external mic to color your voice memo, music recording, or video recording.
RECORD AUDIO. RECORD VOICE. RECORD VIDEO. RECORD MUSIC.
• Capture ideas and demo recordings. Record your voice memos and music memos in a simple recording studio app.
• Document rehearsals or live sound at the gig with audio and video recordings captured in studio microphone sound.
• Record audio sounds and inspirations in the field to sample in your next music creation, then export to Logic Pro, Ableton, Pro Tools, Bandlab, or your favorite DAW.
• Record high-quality shareable audio and record video content for your fans on social media.
• Record the band and make any instrument sound amazing: guitar, drums, piano, voice, and more. Never use Voice Memos again!
YOUR CREATIONS, ANYWHERE YOU WANT THEM
• Share voice or music recording to fans directly to Soundcloud, or export and share to social channels like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Tik Tok.
• Record and send ideas, demos, rehearsal and show recordings to your band and collaborators via text message or email.
• Export your recordings, songs, and videos for additional editing: take your ideas into your favorite audio editor (DAW) or video editor.
ONE RECORD BUTTON, 50 YEARS OF DOLBY INNOVATION
We’ve used five decades worth of audio innovation to give you one powerful audio recorder and video app. Advanced Dolby audio processing takes care of the sound quality, so you can focus on the fun part: creating.”
2. MP3 Cutter
“MP3 cutter is the best tool for editing music files in a convenient and easy way . This application also support cutting and merging of audio files including MP3, WAV, ACC, WMA, FLAC, M4A, OPUS, AC3, AIFF, OGG etc. Application is designed to make music editing so easy and fun .
– Supports almost all audio files.
– Merge multiple audio files at once.
– Simple and clean user interface.
– Remove specific part from audio.
– Change export quality and file size.
– Add fade, silence to audio.
– Adjust volume of MP3 music.
– List all the MP3 songs from the SD card.
– Choose the MP3 files from the list.
– Cut the file using forward and backward selector.
– Integrated MP3 player help you to play before audio cutting.
– You can save the file to SD card.
– Set the edited file as ring tone.”
3. Ringtone Maker:create ringtone
“Ringtone Maker is free app creates ringtones, alarms, and notifications from MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV,AAC(M4A)/MP4, 3GPP/AMR, MIDI files. Cut the best part of your audio song and save it as your Ringtone/Alarm/Music File/Notification Tone.
Make your own unique free ringtones is fast and easy. You can set the starting and ending notes by sliding arrows along the timeline, by pressing Start and End to record the point, or by typing in time stamps. This app is also a music editor/alarm tone maker/ ringtone cutter and notification tone creator.
You can also record your own or your kids’ voice, and make them to ringtone or notification. Enjoy reminding you to answer the call with your child’s voice.
Free ringtone and music download.
Copy, cut and paste. (So you can merge different music files together very easily.)
Fade in/out for mp3.
Adjust volume for mp3.
Preview the Ringtone files and assign to contact.
View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 6 zoom levels.
Set starting and ending points for a clip within the audio file, using an touch interface.
Play the selected portion of the audio, including an indicator cursor and auto scrolling of the waveform.
Play anywhere else by tapping the screen.
Save the clipped audio as a new audio file and mark it as Music, Ringtone, Alarm, or Notification.
Record a new audio clip to edit.
Assign a Ringtone directly to a contact, you can also re-assign or delete the Ringtone from contact.
Sort by Tracks, Albums, Artists.
Manage contact Ringtone.
Default save path, you can change then in setting of “Ringtone Maker”:
Ringtone: Internal storage/ringtones
Notification: Internal storage/notifications
Alarm: Internal storage/alarms
Music: Internal storage/music
AD free version:
Music not show:
Android system is very slow to update its music database, so it takes time if you just download your music. You can use “Scan” menu of “Ringtone Maker” to force update.
Google Play Music can’t be display, as it’s hidden in special way, other app can’t access it.
Workaround : You can access Google Music with the Chrome browser on your phone. Select the desktop site. Select your desired song, click on the 3 dots on the right. A window will pop up, giving you options, including download to device. Download and then use “Ringtone Maker”. It will now be able to be found on your device.
Ringtones & music downloads used in Ringtone Maker app are under public domain license and/or Creative Commons’ license, credited inside the app.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Explanation for the permissions:
AD company need read phone state and network state to display and improve there AD quality.
After you create the ringtone, there is a choice to assign it to your contact. If you choose this option, the Ringtone Maker need to read your contact data and show them in the list, then you can assign the new ringtone to somebody.
Ringtone Maker will not collect your contact information.
If you still have concern, please use Ringpod. It’s same as “Ringtone Maker”, but doesn’t require Contact permission.
After you save a new Ringtone, the APP need rights to write it to your SD card.
Ringdroid source code:
Apache License, Version 2.0
GNU Lesser General Public License
4. Lexis Audio Editor
“Create new audio recordings or edit audio files with the editor. Save the files in the desired audio format.
The trial version has all the features of the paid version including options to save in wav, m4a, aac, flac and wma format. Saving in mp3 format is available only in the paid version.
– Recorder and player
– Cut, copy and paste
– Delete, insert silence, trim, fade in, fade out
– Normalizing, noise reduction
– Record into existing file, import file into existing file
– Mixes the current file with another file
– 10 band equalizer
– Change Tempo, Speed, Pitch
– Audioformats: mp3 (-320kb/s), wav (16 Bit PCM), flac, m4a, aac and wma, video import: mp4, 3gp, 3g2
Remark: You need enough free memory on your first sd-card to edit sound files. For 10min 48k stereo sound we recommend at least 500MB free memory.
Please have also a look at our new security camera App Lexis Cam.
If you think this app is useful, we’d love you to rate our app 5 stars.
Showing us some love on the store helps us to continue to work on the app and make things even better!”