If you are looking for the Best Android App For Mtb to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Mtb that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Mtb, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Mtb
1. “Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming”
Marathon training or simply love going for a bike ride? Turn your phone into a sophisticated cycle or running tracker with Strava. Try out a new trail with Strava distance tracker and mile counter or even track running speed. Join millions of active people and reach your goals!
Fitness Training with Strava Activity Tracker: 3 Ways to Train Smarter
1. Record routes, track running & analyze: Track distance, swim pace, cycle speed, elevation gained & calories burned
2. Map your route: Mix up your run, swim or ride with the world’s largest trail network
3. Training challenges: Push yourself with monthly Challenges & compete with others
DISTANCE TRACKER & MILE COUNTER
• Track running, cycling and swimming: Compare your performance over time
• Track distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned on every run
• Mile counter: Use your Android device, Wear OS device or pretty much every GPS device out there
CONNECT & SHARE
• Record routes on your Strava feed so friends & followers can comment & share their own progress
• Your cycle route is the best? Share the route map & photos of your latest bike ride
• Join Clubs of brands, teams and friends for activities and growing communities
• Set your fitness goals and get customizable training plans. Use the distance tracker and set your own time or segment goals
• Get live feedback to help you train safer & perform better
RUNNING TRACKER and TRAINING
• Marathon training hit a plateau? Track distance and boost your performance with running tracker Strava and access tailored plans with Premium
• Turn your device into a personal coach for triathlon or marathon training
It doesn’t stop at running and cycling, you can use Strava activity tracker for a whole range of sports:
• Alpine Ski
• Rock Climb
• Indoor running
• Indoor cycling
• Gym workouts
…and many more!
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices, we restrict installation of Strava, for example the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and the Galaxy Express 2.
See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/27141334-Does-Strava-4-x-run-on-my-Android-device”
2. Brujula Bike
“Brújula Bike app es la mejor opción para que cualquier apasionado del Mountain Bike y del ciclismo general esté al día sobre nuevos productos, noticias, competiciones, test de bicicletas, equipamiento y consejos mecánicos, sobre entrenamiento o nutrición.
Por qué descargar la app Brújula Bike
Todo el contenido de la app es gratuito, la app no contiene pagos en su interior.
Mejor interacción y lectura
La app Brújula Bike está optimizada para que el usuario tenga la mejor experiencia al leer nuestro contenido desde su dispositivo móvil.
Toda la información de la web estará actualizada en la app al mismo tiempo. Nunca te perderás las últimas noticias de MTB con Brújula Bike”
In order to focus all our effort on our Outdooractive app and website, we currently expect to switch off access to the ViewRanger app at the end of February 2022. We recommend you download and use the Outdooractive app instead of ViewRanger.
If you are already using ViewRanger, we offer you an easy way to move to the Outdooractive app – where you can continue to access your maps, tracks, routes, POIs, and other ViewRanger app data.
Search for “Outdooractive” and download the app for free.
If you made one-off payments to access maps within ViewRanger, then we are offering free access to a set of maps via the Outdooractive app instead. The maps we are offering depend on the region of the maps you made one-off payments for in ViewRanger. The maps will be from the same map data provider or, where necessary, from an alternative map data provider depending on the map region.
If you have a current ViewRanger subscription, then you have an Outdooractive Pro subscription that will expire at the same time as your ViewRanger subscription. You will then need to renew your subscription via the Outdooractive app. It is no longer possible to purchase or renew a ViewRanger subscription.
By connecting your ViewRanger account to Outdooractive, routes you have plotted, routes you have downloaded, activity tracks you have recorded, a record of the challenges you participated in, and points-of-interest you have marked, will continue to be available within your Outdooractive account.
>> OS WEAR by Google
• Navigate trails and view track stats on your wrist with OS Wear enabled smartwatches.
• Record a new track and pause or stop an existing track recording.
• View heading, bearing, lat/long and altitude data.
Free Global maps © OpenStreetMap contributors.
Some features, such as viewing online maps, browsing routes, downloading maps and routes and sharing your location using BuddyBeacon require an internet connection.”
4. MTB Project
With the thoroughness of a printed map, we offer full GPS route info, elevation profiles, interactive features, photos, and more. Like a guidebook, we suggest the best featured rides to explore—either near your current location or in an area you search for. Local experts show you the highlights, challenging features, and insights you need to plan a great ride.
• Find more than 77,000 miles of trail to shred with your crew.
• New rides and trails are constantly added to our incredibly detailed mountain bike trail and ride database.
• Your exact location is shown on the trail.
• Downloaded trails work offline for when you’re off the grid. (No cell reception required!)
• Enjoy high-resolution photos and detailed topographical trail maps.
• We’ll sync with your to-do list, check ins, and favorites on MTBProject.com.
By using GPS, we can show your location on trails and vertical profiles. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Terms of Service: https://www.adventureprojects.net/ap-terms”
5. Komoot: Cycling & Hiking Maps
“Turn your next ride, hike, or run into an adventure with Komoot. Get inspired by tapping into shared community knowledge and recommendations, then bring your adventures to life with the easy route planner. Get your first region for free and say hello to your next adventure!
Plan Your Perfect Hiking, Road Cycling, or Mountain Bike Adventure
Get the route perfect for your sport—be it smooth asphalt for your road bike, singletracks for your mountain bike, silent cycling paths for touring or natural hiking trails for your hikes. Plan down to the last detail with at-your-fingertips info like surface, difficulty, distance and elevation profile and check your running, walking or bicycle progress with the GPS tracker.
Turn-by-Turn GPS Voice Navigation
Never take your eyes off the road with turn-by-turn, GPS voice navigation: your precise, down-to-the-inch verbal navigator that doesn’t distract you from your surroundings. Keep your eyes firmly on the adventure in front of you and navigate with ease, even on small hiking trails or in the woods.
Offline Trail Maps For Outdoor Adventures
Download your planned outdoor adventures and save topographic maps with one tap. Navigate the outdoors even when the internet is down or unreliable. Differentiate hiking trails, singletracks, paved roads, mtb trails, terrain and land cover with one glance.
Browse Highlights: The Komoot Community’s Favorite Places
So you can decide on the destination of your next adventure at a glance, see Highlights on the trail map. From peaks, parks, and points of interest, to singletracks, mtb trails, hikes and sandwich shops, these places or segments, showing up as red dots in the planner, are the spots other users think you should check out. And if you’re in the know, you can recommend your own to the community and inspire others to visit your favorite places, too.
Tell Your Story
Map your bicycle, walking and running adventures with the GPS tracker. Add photos, Highlights and tips and build your own personal adventure log that’ll store your favorite experiences—forever. Save them for private use or share them with the komoot community to receive likes and comments and to inspire fellow outdoor folks. Follow your friends and like-minded explorers to keep up with their outdoor adventures.
Be a Local Expert. Become a Pioneer.
Contribute photos, tips and Highlights to the community and show you’re a local Expert. Earn more upvotes than anyone else for your sport in your region and become the Pioneer!
Seamless Sync Across Every Device
Whether you prep like a pro on your desktop or plan a route on the go, komoot automatically syncs your bike routes, hiking and running tracks, mtb trail photos across all devices, including your smartphone, desktop, tablet and Android Wear.
Experience Komoot For Free
When you download komoot, your first region is free—forever. To expand the areas in which komoot has your back, conveniently choose between single regions, region bundles or the World Pack to access offline trail maps, bike routes, turn-by-turn, GPS voice navigation and map your bicycle, walking and running adventures with the GPS tracker wherever you go.
• Garmin – Download the komoot Garmin app in the IQ store and sync your accounts via Garmin Connect to share komoot walking, running and bike GPS routes with your Garmin device
• Wahoo – Connect your komoot account to your Wahoo ELEMNT or ELEMNT BOLT bike computer to access the best bike GPS routes and sync back your recorded tracks
• Sigma – Sync komoot with your Sigma GPS computer to get directions, distance, and speed in real-time right on your head-unit
• Bosch – Connect komoot with your Kiox or Nyon to record Tours and get navigated on your device
• Visit www.komoot.com/devices for a full breakdown
For support and tips, please visit http://help.komoot.de”