If you are looking for the Best Android App For Mute to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Android App For Mute that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Android App For Mute, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Android App For Mute
1. MutePhone (Silent / Mute)
“MutePhone allows you to schedule a silent mode (mute) for your Android Phone (“Do not disturb”).
You won’t be disturbed at night due to a notification or a phone call any more !
(The application does not change the volume of your alarm.)
– 2 options: Phone call, Notifications & SMS
– Mode Week-End
– Launch in the starting up
If you find any bug or if you have ideas for improvements, please contact me.
MutePhone website: http://www.progmatique.fr/freewares/freeware-8-MutePhone.html”
“Touch icon and put the phone on silent mode, touch again and back to previous profile. Mute all (ringer, audio/video players, notifications …) except alarm.
Put application shortcut on wallpaper to quick switch MUTE ON/OFF.
If you like it, please donate this app on:
3. Mute Speaker
– Great text converter for voice, simple and objective design.
– Select your language and listen to the pronunciation.
– Offline and compatible with any drive that you have installed on your phone.”
4. Mute Video
Mute Video is easy to use and free app to mute the volume of a video,
– Easily remove audio from video.
– You can share these video’s to social network like Facebook, Gmail etc.
– Save video to Gallery.
How to USE?
– Select videos from your gallery.
– Select mute video option.
– Click on “Save” Button to save it into gallery.
– Easily Share your Mute Video.”
“When enabling the “silent mode” (Android 4.x), the “priority mode” (Android 5.0) or just switching to “vibration mode”, apps are still able to play sounds through the “music” audio stream.
So music or video apps and games can still play music, even when the device should be muted.
“Media-Mute” automatically detects when you enter silent/priority/vibration mode and then sets the volume of the “music” audio stream to 0, muting even media apps and most games. When leaving silent/priority/vibration mode, the app restores your old volume.
Additionally, you can always overwrite the set volume by just increasing the volume with your hardware volume buttons while a video is playing.
The new “do not disturb mode” (Android 6.0+) works better, but apps are still able to make noise if you put your phone in “vibration” mode rather then the all-blocking DND mode.
The app is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/Media-Priority-Mode”
6. Polite – Automatically Silence Your Phone
“Don’t let your phone interrupt you when it should be quiet. That’s rude! With Polite, your phone will automatically go into silent mode (or vibrate mode) at the right times. You can choose specific times in your weekly schedule to automatically enter silent mode. You can also have your phone enter silent mode during calendar events in your calendar app. You can even enter keywords such as “meeting” and Polite will silence your phone whenever you have a calendar event with that keyword in the event title (e.g. “Meeting with manager”). It’s time to teach your phone some manners!
• Create rules to automatically switch to vibrate mode or silent mode
• Schedule Rules will silence your phone at a specific time in your weekly schedule
• Calendar Rules will silence your phone during calendar events
• Match all events in your calendar or match specific events based on keywords in the event title or description
• Match busy events only
Free. Open source. No ads.
You can help make Polite better! If you have any feedback, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. “Mute Video, Silent Video”
“This application is used to mute the volume of a video.
Mute Video is easy to use and free app to mute the volume of a video completely,
With this Mute Video you can easily remove audio from video. This application is so easy to use.
► Easily remove audio from video.
► You can also Trim Video in this app.
►You can share these video’s to social network like Facebook, Gmail etc
► Save & Delete
How to USE?
► Select videos from your gallery / Camera
► Select option (Mute Sound, original sound)
►Click on “Save” Button
► Wait for complete process
► Easily Share your Mute/Trim Video With your Friends”