If you are looking for the Best Android App For Network Administration to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Android App For Network Administration that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Android App For Network Administration, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Android App For Network Administration
1. ADManager Plus
“ADManager Plus’ Android App enables Active Directory administrators and help desk technicians to manage the user accounts in their network, right from their mobile devices. With the ability to execute critical user management tasks ‘on the move’, this app puts your administrators and technicians in firm control over all Active Directory user accounts, always!
This mobile app, just like its web-based sibling, offers the capability to manage multiple user accounts in a single action.
~ App Features ~
» User Management: Reset Password, Unlock, Enable/Disable, Delete
» Users’ group membership management
» Workflow: View, manage, and execute AD task requests
» Reports: Locked Out, Disabled, Password Expired, and Inactive users”
2. Remote RDP Enterprise
Remote RDP can not run multiple RDP sessions for now. Please use our HTML5 version (on Firefox Beta) for that, which also supports RemoteApp and iPad.
World’s first Remote Desktop mobile client which supports TLS(SSL) encryption and audio recording(Enterpise version):
Touchpad mode deprecated,use better on-scr mouse instead
1. Support Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP Professional, MCE 2005, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 Professional, Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8 and Windows 2012.
2. World’s first NON-MS RDP client which supports TLS(SSL) encryption (RDP over SSL). Enterprise Version only.
3. World’s first mobile RDP client which support bidirectional audio. Recording only available in Enterprise Version.
4. Support RDP 7.
5. Support both Admin mode and Application mode.
6. Support session auto-reconnect.
7. Copy/Paste text between local and remote
8. Attach you SD Card to remote computer as a disk, you can download/upload files.
9. Bring sound to your phone.Supports Alaw, Mulaw(ULaw), Adpcm, GSM6.10 etc audio encodings.
10. VOIP level bandwidth usage. 70%-90% less compared with other NON-MS RDP clients (PC or mobile) when playing audio.
Customizable shortcut keys, Export/import you data to SD Card.
11. zoom in /out, zoom buttons like the one in browser
Smart move detecting, flip/fast move for scrolling the screen, normal/slow move(Tap, pause, move) for moving/dragging remote windows.
Smart tap detecting, normal/short tap for left click, long tap for right click.
12. Smart input cursor detecting, show/hide software keyboard automatically.
13. Smart cursor movement (can move mouse cursor more steps when you move scroll ball fast).
14. Mouse wheel support
15. zoom in/out, support pinch zoom
16. 128 bit and TLS (SSL) encryption.
17. Connection manager.
18. Fully international keyboard support, can deliver whatever you can type
19. Small but with much more features, only 143 KB.
20. Optimized for tablet, external mouse and keyboard, support custom resolutions, also support touchpad mode.
21. Free to all software updates and upgrades.
22. Free technical support, will gladly answer all your questions about the application via e-mail
23. World’s first RDP client which support touch remoting (Windows 8 and 2012)
24. RemoteFX support
RDP library for Android is also available for OEM and customization.
Read/write support for .kdb and KeePass 1.x.
Read/write support for .kdbx and KeePass 2.x.
This application does not have access to the Android internet permission for your safety.
Please report issues at https://github.com/bpellin/keepassdroid/issues so I can follow up.