If you are looking for the Best Android App For Organize My Day to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Android App For Organize My Day that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Android App For Organize My Day, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Android App For Organize My Day
1. Trello: Manage Team Projects
Trello helps teams move work forward.
Trello is the flexible work management tool that empowers all teams to plan, track, and accomplish their work, their way.
Whether you’re planning a website design project, managing weekly meetings, or onboarding a new employee, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexible for every type of work.
With Trello you can:
Manage projects, tasks, meetings, and more
* Free your brain from remembering all the to-dos with Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards.
* Easily see what work you have to do today and what’s coming up with Calendar view.
* Quickly size up project status and team progress with Timeline view.
* No matter where work gets done, at events or in the field, visualize your tasks with Map view.
Create and update tasks from anywhere
* Go from idea to action in seconds–create cards for tasks and follow their progress to completion.
* Add checklists, labels, and due dates, and always have the most up-to-date view on project progress.
* Upload images and documents, or quickly add website links to cards to contextualize your work.
Share and collaborate with your team
* Assign tasks and keep everyone in the loop as work is handed off.
* Break down big tasks with oh-so-satisfying checklists: Check things off the list, and watch that status bar go to 100% complete.
* Collaborate and track feedback of your work with comments—emoji reactions included!
* Share files by attaching them onto a card so the right attachments stay with the right tasks.
Move work forward—even on the go
* To stay up-to-date no matter where you are, turn on push notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed.
* Trello works offline! Add information to your boards and cards at any time and it will be saved for when you need it.
* Easily access your boards and create cards from your phone’s main screen with a Trello widget.
No more going back and forth through endless email chains or looking for that spreadsheet link to update the status of a project on your phone. Sign up for Trello today—it’s free!
For more ideas on how to use Trello, visit: www.trello.com/guide
We value transparency and will ask for permissions to access: Camera, Microphone, Contacts and Photo Library Usage.”
2. Remember The Milk
• Get to-dos out of your head, and let the app remember for you
• Get reminded via email, text, IM, Twitter, and mobile notifications
• Share your lists and give tasks to others to get things done faster
• Stay magically in sync on all of your devices
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, repeats, lists, tags, and more
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favorite searches as Smart Lists
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done
• Integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, Evernote, and more
• Used by millions worldwide to be more organized and productive
“Remember The Milk is a veritable Swiss Army knife of to-do list management.” – Lifehacker
Get more done with Remember The Milk Pro!
Remember The Milk is free to download and use. Purchase a Pro subscription in the app to unlock:
• Subtasks – break your tasks down into smaller, more manageable pieces
• Unlimited sharing – share your lists with others to get things done faster
• Color your tags – make your lists both organized and colorful with tag colors
• Advanced sorting – sort and group your tasks however you like
• Get reminded – never forget a task with reminders on your mobile device
• Badges and widgets – see your tasks at a glance and always know how many are due
• Sync with Microsoft Outlook – keep your tasks seamlessly in sync with Microsoft Outlook
• Unlimited storage – keep track of all your hard work with unlimited completed tasks
• And more!”
3. “ZenDay: Calendar, Tasks, To-do”
Stop listing tasks… plan your time! Our unique integration of your tasks inside your 3D timeline shows what you can achieve today, with the work hours you set for yourself.
Tasks “float” and ZenDay re-schedules them automatically in your available time: no more “dummy meetings” in your calendar that you need to move manually!
ZenDay changes the color of the tasks that are almost due or overdue, so you can act before it’s too late.
And finally you can debrief what was done on time recently, so you can see how you’ve improved over time.
All this in a dynamic 3D view, like a GPS of your time: move forward and up towards your goals.
Some detailed features:
Sync with your calendars, add your to-dos in your timeline and plan all your commitments in one place. With our unique ZenDay 3D timeline, you can clearly see what’s ahead of you, so you can take the right action.
• schedule tasks & meetings
• sync with all your calendars
• prioritize your tasks and set future tasks
• dynamic scheduling: your tasks follow the flow of time
• set your deadlines and get reminded
• debrief on your previous weeks
It’s intuitive: zoom in, zoom out, move your timeline.
It’s simple: do everything in the 3D view.
And ZenDay is much more than a simple organizer… it will soon become your personal time coach.
ZenDay requires Android 4 or higher.
If you have any problems, please contact us at email@example.com. Thanks for helping us make it better!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/zendayapp
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zendayapp
Explanations for some of the sensitive permissions we’re requesting:
– CALL_PHONE: you can create a task starting with “Call” then choose a contact (using auto-completion), and later call directly that person by tapping on the task and tapping on the Call button in the toolbar.
– ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: using when displaying a Google Map on the right pane when there’s a Location set in an Event.
– READ_CALL_LOGS: used by the Widget that lists what happened today. We display missed calls so you can call them back.
– READ_CONTACTS: used when entering a new Task, and using a “Verb” like “Call” or “eMail”, then a contact’s name.
– READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS and WRITE_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS: as a convenience, we display browser bookmarks in our web view in the right pane.
*** Featured on Samsung’s S Suggest ***
*** Featured on Google Play: App to watch, Play Pick ***
*** Selected by Google India as Best App for Everyday Life for 2013 *** http://bitly.com/zenday-indiatimes”
4. Any.do – To do list & Calendar
Over 30M people rely on Any.do to stay organized and get more done.
It’s a simple to do list app with reminders, planner & calendar – all in one.
🥇 “A MUST HAVE APP” (Lifehacker, NYTimes, USA TODAY).
Any.do is a free to-do list, planner & calendar app for managing and organizing your daily tasks, to-do lists, notes, reminders, checklists, calendar events, grocery lists, and more.
Organize your tasks & to-do list
• ADVANCED CALENDAR & DAILY PLANNER – Keep your to-do list and calendar events always at hand with our calendar widget. Any.do to-do list & planner support daily calendar view, 3-day Calendar view, Weekly calendar view & agenda view, with built-in reminders. Review and organize your calendar events and to do list side by side.
• SYNCS SEAMLESSLY – Keeps all your to do list, tasks, reminders, notes, calendar & agenda always in sync so you’ll never forget a thing. Sync your phone’s calendar, google calendar, Facebook events, outlook calendar, or any other calendar so you don’t forget an important event. Even on your Wear OS device.
• SET REMINDERS – One-time reminders, recurring reminders, Location reminders & voice reminders. NEW! Easily create tasks and get reminders in WhatsApp.
• WORK TOGETHER – Share your to do list and assign tasks with your friends, family & colleagues from your task list to collaborate and get more done.
ALL-IN-ONE PLANNER & CALENDAR APP FOR GETTING THINGS DONE
Create and set reminders with voice to your to do list.
For better task management flow we added a calendar integration to keep your agenda always up to date.
For better productivity, we added recurring reminders, location reminders, one-time reminder, sub-tasks, notes & file attachments.
To keep your to do list up to date, we’ve added a daily planner and focus mode.
Any.do To do list, Calendar, planner & Reminders Integrates with Google Calendar, Outlook, WhatsApp, Slack, Gmail, Google Tasks, Evernote, Trello, Wunderlist, Todoist, Zapier, Asana, Microsoft to-do, Salesforce, OneNote, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Office 365, Exchange, Jira & More.
TO DO LIST, CALENDAR, PLANNER & REMINDERS MADE SIMPLE
Designed to keep you on top of your to do list, tasks and calendar events with no hassle. With intuitive drag and drop of tasks, swiping to mark to-do’s as complete, and shaking your device to remove completed from your to do list – you can stay organized and enjoy every minute of it.
POWERFUL TO DO LIST TASK MANAGEMENT
Add a to do list item straight from your email / Gmail / Outlook inbox by forwarding do@Any.do. Attach files from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive to your to- tasks.
DAILY PLANNER & LIFE ORGANIZER
Any.do is a to do list, a calendar, an inbox, a notepad, a checklist, task list, a board for post its or sticky notes, a task & project management tool, a reminder app, a daily planner, a family organizer, an agenda, a bill planner and overall the simplest productivity tool you will ever have.
SHARE LISTS, ASSIGN & ORGANIZE TASKS
Planning & organizing projects has never been easier. Now you can share lists between family members, assign tasks to each other, chat and much more. Any.do will help you and the people around you stay in-sync and get reminders so that you can focus on what matters, knowing you had a productive day and crossed off your to do list.
GROCERY LIST & SHOPPING LIST
Any.do task list, calendar, agenda, reminders & planner is also great for shopping lists at the grocery store. Simply create a list on Any.do, share it with your loved ones and see them adding their shopping items in real-time.”
5. “Postmates – Food, grocery & more”
FIND YOUR FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
Browse nearby restaurants. Choose from a variety of selections to order: Pizza. Burritos. Burgers. Sushi. Chinese food. Skip the line and reservations. Order your food from any menu and add it to your cart with a few taps. Or, schedule your food order in advance for a delivery person to pick it up later. Your choice!
GROCERY, CONVENIENCE, RETAIL AND MORE
From your local favorite grocery store, liquor shops to the big beauty brands. Just Postmates it, and get them delivered in about an hour.
REAL-TIME ORDER TRACKING
Track your food order on a map as it heads your way.
See the estimated delivery time to your address.
Get notified when your order arrives.
EASY PICKUP or NON-CONTACT DELIVERY
You can order food ahead for Pickup instead of just ordering delivery. Select Pickup, add food items to your cart and go to the restaurant to get your food. Or, choose the new no-contact delivery option and go non-contact and have deliveries left at the door.
PROMOTIONAL TERMS (approved as of Apr 9)
$10 off your next order terms and conditions: Up to $10 off your next order. Offer valid when you download and log in the new Postmates app only. Tax & fees still apply. Store and offer availability based on user location. Limit 1 use per customer. Offer is not sharable or transferable. Offer only valid for 14 days from log in to the new Postmates app. Exclusions may apply. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash or like exchanges. Postmates reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time without notice.
6. Toggl Track – Time Tracking
“Toggl Track is a simple (& powerful) time tracker that helps you learn how much your time is worth. With this time tracking app you’ll be able to start tracking your hours and manage your hours with just one click – filling timesheets has never been this easy!
With a simple tap start tracking your hours and see where are you spending your time and use that data to go through your reports and break down your hours by projects, clients and tasks – find out what’s making you money, and what’s holding you back.
We also have you covered across all of your devices! Start tracking your hours in a browser, then stop it later on your phone – all of your tracked time is safely synced between your phone, desktop, web & a browser extension.
Our time-saving features:
See how you spend your time with daily, weekly or monthly reports and graphs. Look them in the app or export them to send that data to your clients (or to analyze it further with through business intelligence and see to where your hours are going).
Toggl Track integrates with your Calendar! With this feature, you can now easily add your events from your calendar as time entries, through the Calendar View!
◼ Pomodoro Mode
Enjoy better focus and productivity by trying out the Pomodoro technique, thanks to our built-in Pomodoro mode.
The idea behind the Pomodoro technique is that you can work more effectively when you work in timed, 25-minute increments (with breaks in between). Our Pomodoro timer automatically tracks your time in 25-minute increments, with notifications, a full screen mode, and countdown timer to really help you stay focused and on task.
Favorites allows you to create shortcuts to frequently used time entries. Start tracking time on a favorite time entry with one tap.
Based on your most used entries, the app will give you suggestions on what you could track. (We are also working on making this feature a bit smarter in the future)
Enable notifications so that you always know if & what are you tracking (or if you’re not tracking anything!), and always be aware where does your time go.
◼ Customize your time entries with projects, clients and tags
Organize and add more details to your time entries by adding projects, clients and tags. Clearly see where your work hours go and adjust your precious time & routines accordingly.
By using @ and #, you can quickly add those projects and tags much faster and get back to work right away!
Your time is safe with us – phone, desktop or web, your time is seamlessly synced and kept safe between all of your devices.
◼ Manual Mode
Want more control? Add and edit all of your time manually and make sure that every second of your time is accounted for. This feature is optional and it’s accessible from the Settings menu.
◽ But what if I’m offline?
No problem! You can still track your time through the app, and once you’re back online, it will sync with your account (and the rest of your devices) – your time (and money!) is not going anywhere.
◽ Is the app free?
Yes, Toggl Track for Android is completely free for you to use. Not only that, there are no ads at all – ever!
◽ Can I send you some feedback?
You betcha (and we’d love to hear from you)! You can send us feedback directly from the app – look for the ‘Submit Feedback’ in the Settings menu.
And that’s Toggl Track – a time tracker so simple that you’ll actually use it and get things done! Track important tasks, use reports to see how you spend your time and boost your productivity. Whether you are at an office, in commute, stuck on a space mission to Mars or just want to see how much time you’re wasting on projects that aren’t bringing you money – track your time anywhere you go!”
7. My Daily Planner: To Do List
– Daily Planner
– To Do Planner
– To Do List
– planning day
– creating to do list on day
– creating subtasks
– creating folders
– creating reminders
– auto calculate progress
– grouping tasks with folders
– auto move tasks to tomorrow
– work without internet
App My Daily Planner allows create to do list on day.
Stop wasting time on paper daily planners, start using electronic. The application has a convenient day feed and calendar. You can:
– to edit tasks
– to move tasks
– to paint different colors
– to add tasks with voice
Split tasks to subtasks with app My Daily Planner
Often a person has a mess in his head, and he does not know where to start the task. By dividing the task into subtasks, you remove the confusion and can easily complete the task. In the application, the list of subtasks can be viewed in the form of a tree, or you can open the task and view its subtasks.
Group your to do lists with folders
You have got a lot of tasks from different areas ? Will create folders to a better view
View and create to do list and task list on day with calendar
With calendar you can view tasks count on day, add new tasks and edit created tasks.
Calendar have got 2 mods: Week Mode and Month Mode
App My Daily Planner allows create unlimited reminders
For any task, you can add an unlimited number of reminders. Do you want to receive a reminder 2 days before starting a task? Will create it!
TO DO PLANNER
To plan your day with app My Daily Planner
You can create to do lists and add reminders to don’t skip important tasks
Organize your time with app My Daily Planner
For the best organization of their time, you can do the following actions:
1. Create a to-do list
2. Add reminders
3. Cross out tasks as they are completed.
Create recurring tasks and you will optimize your time with organizer My Daily Planner
Do you want to go to gym every monday, wednesday? Create recurring task!
Tasks and projects
Create tasks and projects with My Daily Planner
Create to do list and project list and split it to subtask list. Then you will create detailed task or project description.
Divide the elephant into parts
It’s hard for our brain to work with big tasks. Break large tasks into subtasks so that you yourself will facilitate the work of your brain.”
8. Day by Day Organizer
“Day by Day is a planning application designed to fully implement Google Calendar and Google Tasks as an all-in-one Android application. With its help you can plan your future schedule using any Android device and this schedule will be available for all your phones and tablets connected to Internet.
▪ presentation of events and tasks in one list
▪ synchronization with Google Calendar and Google Tasks
▪ incorporation of your contacts’ birthdays into the common list
▪ easy-to-handle agenda and month view
▪ text month view, text week view, day view
▪ interactive widget on the device desktop
▪ configurable widget layout
▪ lock screen widget in Android 4.2+ Jelly Bean
▪ birthday reminder
▪ voice input
▪ search function
Demo mode in free version has the following functions (after demo mode is over, only in full version):
▪ text month widget, week widget – Android 4.1+ supported
▪ ability to use different profiles in widgets and the app
▪ invitations for events and check of guest list
▪ Tasker app is supported. E.g. you can have a task reminder to go off when you come to work. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm
▪ subtasks or todo lists in your events and tasks
▪ rich set of options for recurrent task
▪ priority in tasks
▪ users can share text information from another app with Day by Day, for example, when creating task or event (full version only)
You will be able to create the events with fixed beginning and end, as well as the events which due to a certain time or which could be postponed, in any case you will be prompted to set a reminder which will help you keep track on your schedule.
This organizer is so simple that no further explanation is actually needed, just download and enjoy!
The DayByDay team wishes you more interesting events and tasks you would love to accomplish with a little help from Day by Day!
Day by Day team”