If you are looking for the Best Android App For Pacific Ocean to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Pacific Ocean that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Pacific Ocean, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Pacific Ocean
1. CAMEO Chemicals
Key Program Features:
• Search by name, CAS number, or UN/NA number to find chemicals of interest in the extensive database of thousands of hazardous substances. Includes “type ahead” feature for simplified chemical name searches. An advanced search with additional search criteria is also available.
• Review chemical datasheets for physical properties, health hazards, information about air and water hazards, recommendations for firefighting, first aid, and spill response, and regulatory information.
• Get information from additional sources using the U.S. Coast Guard CHRIS manual, the NIOSH Pocket Guide, and International Chemical Safety Cards links on many chemical datasheets.
• Access UN/NA datasheets for response information from the Emergency Response Guidebook (ERG) and shipping information from the Hazardous Materials Table. ERG Response Guide PDFs are available in English, Spanish, and French.
• Predict potential hazards that could arise if chemicals were to mix.
• Get offline access: the app runs without an internet connection. You can search for chemical and UN/NA datasheets, view ERG Response Guide PDFs and U.S. Coast Guard CHRIS PDFs, create MyChemicals collections, and view reactivity predictions–all while you’re offline. When you’re online, you can also go to additional resources on external websites (such as the NIOSH Pocket Guides and the International Chemical Safety Cards) from the app.
CAMEO Chemicals is developed jointly by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Office of Response and Restoration in partnership with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Office of Emergency Management. It is one of the core programs of the CAMEO software suite (https://response.restoration.noaa.gov/cameo).
Note: Some extra permissions on your device are required for the app to generate PDFs (and other export files that you can share with others) and import files shared from the website, desktop, and app versions of CAMEO Chemicals. If you choose to disable the permissions, you will not be able to use the app’s sharing or import features.”
2. Cruising World
“Explore the world’s coastlines and oceans with Cruising World. Every issue delivers practical, how-to information on the disciplines of seamanship, boat handling and navigation. Plus, you get reviews of new sailboats, electronics and gear.”
“This Marine Charts App offers offline nautical charts, inland river navigation charts, and lake contour maps for kayaking, yachting & sailing.
First marine navigation app to have boat route assistance with Voice Prompts. All features of a Marine Chart plotter in one app!
It supports Nautical Charts course up orientation. Incl Tide Charts & Currents prediction for nautical navigation.
Create new boat routes / Waypoints, or import existing GPX/KML routes on device. Has Marine AIS(NMEA) support.
√ GPU accelerated offline vector NOAA charts/ENC charts (text stays upright on rotation)
√ Lake depth map shading/safety lake depth contours: customize boat safety depth
√ Maritime Aids to Boat Navigation : Beacons,Buoys,Boat Launch areas,Boat Ramps,Marina, Fishing Attractors etc
√ Record marine tracks, Autofollow with real-time track overlay
√ Voice Prompts for marine navigation
√ HD 1ft/3ft depth lake contour maps for anglers for selected lake maps: for fishing/trolling(freshwater/saltwater).
√ GPX/KML for boat route.
√ Seamless marine chart quilting: Details from Coastal, Approaches,Harbour & Inland ENC (Electronic Marine Charts)
√ Tide & Currents.
√ Marine AIS
√ Anchor Alarm
√ Magnify Text & Icons
√ Wind Prediction Overlay
√ Bearing True/Magnetic
All details of marine chartplotters!
Unlimited updates for 1 year.
USA: Maps incl coverage of all NOAA marine charts,ENC,USACE inland river maps & freshwater lake bathymetry maps for more than 20K lakes. Charts incl HD/1ft/3ft bathymetry for selected lakes. Incl NOAA marine charts(rasters) where NOAA ENC coverage isn’t available.
Canada: CHS data Incl Great lakes(US & Canada sides),Alberta & Ontario lakes,Lake Simcoe&Trent Severn Canal,Quebec reservoirs.
UK/Ireland: UKHO marine charts
Germany:BSH charts,Waterways & rivers.
Europe Inland Rivers:Donau/Danube/Dunaja,Rhine,Rhein,Garonne,Moselle,Drava,Sava
Malta,Cypress, Mediterranean Sea
Malaysia,South China Sea
Persian/Arabian Gulf,Red Sea
√ Marine AIS & (NMEA AIS and GPS over TCP/UDP)
√ Wind direction & Speed,Marine Sonar depth,Water temperature
►ROUTE MANAGEMENT /TRIP PLANNING
√ Create/Edit/Reverse Boat Routes
√ Waypoints mgt
√ Import GPX,KML & KMZ files
√ Share/Export Routes,Boating log, Tracks&Markers
►FEATURES for BOAT NAVIGATION
√ Auto Follow
* Real Time Overlay & Predicted Path Vector
* Course Up
* Speed & Heading
√ Route Assistance With Voice Prompts
* approaching boating route marker prompt
* Real time nautical distance & ETA
* sailing/boating off route/wrong direction
√ Record Tracks
►TIDE & CURRENTS
* High/Low Tides
* Tidal Current Prediction
* Active Current Stations
* Share tracks/Boat routes/markers/Waypoints
* Export GPX files.
► Satellite Imagery
► USA Marine Charts
*Texas Lakes: Texoma,Eufaula,Toledo Bend
*California Lakes:Tahoe, Shasta
*Pennsylvania Lakes: Lake Raystown
*Florida Lakes: Lake Okeechobee,Kissimmee
*Minnesota Lakes: Lake Minnetonka,Waconia,Leech,Mille Lacs
* Massachussets lakes Quabbin
*Missouri Lakes: Truman
*Ohio Lake maps of Lake hoover
*Wisconsin Lakes: Lake Winnebago,Pepin
* Utah Lake Powell,Bear
*Maine Lake Sebago
*Alaska Lakes: Lake Winnipesaukee
*Tennessee Lake Barkley,Norris,Watts Bar
*South Carolina Lake Keowee,Hartwell,Murray
► Canada Lakes Maps
* Lac Saint Jean
* Ontario Lake depth maps
* Rideau Canal-Ottawa River
* British Columbia Marine Charts
* Pacific Coast-Vancouver- Haida Gwaii
* Nova Scotia South-Bay of Fundy
* Quebec-Anticosti Island
* St. Lawrence river
* Manitoba & Saskatchewan
* Georgian Bay
* Puget Sound
► UK Nautical Charts
* Thames Estuary
► Australia Marine & Lake Maps
4. FishTrack – Fishing Charts
“FishTrack provides saltwater anglers with everything they need to find fish. The FishTrack app offers free cloudfree sea surface temperature (SST) charts, global satellite imagery and marine weather forecasts – all in one layered tool.
With FishTrack you can:
– View the latest SST, chlorophyll and true color satellite imagery
– Overlay bathymetry, ocean currents and sea surface height
– Save waypoints to mark fishing spots and catches
– Create routes to plan a trip and view distances and headings
– View marine weather forecasts and tides/solunar tables
– Save fishing chart imagery for offline use
– View your current location both online and offline
Don’t fish blind! FishTrack helps you plan a productive trip offshore. Burn less fuel and find fish faster.
We want to hear from you! Submit your questions or comments through our app to let us know what you think. If you’d like to speak directly with our customer service team, please e-mail us at: email@example.com.”
5. NOAA Buoys Live Marine Weather
“IMPORTANT NOTE: With this App we display all the AVAILABLE weather data provided by NOAA’s website at each location (buoy station). If you don’t see wave height, wind speed, or anything else, please understand it is not our fault but a lack of information at the source. Hence, do not leave (please) a bad review for something we can’t fix, as on reviews depends our survival on the market.
Get real-time NOAA marine weather data directly to your Smartphone. Search for weather buoys all over America and plan your sailing/fishing/surfing expedition!
– More than 500 weather buoys available
– Search weather buoys by name, description, region, US state, or geolocation (latitude, longitude – GPS location service supported)
– Save your favorite weather buoys so that you can access them quickly
– If offline, lastly available marine observations will always be accessible for every buoy
Coverage (USA/North America/Europe): Northeast, Southeast, Northwest, Southwest, Great Lakes, Gulf of Mexico, North Pacific/Hawaii, Caribbean, Gulf of Alaska, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, UK.
Available weather data:
– Current weather conditions
– Sunrise and sunset time
– Wind direction, wind speed, wind gust
– Wave direction, wave height, wave period
– Air temperature, atmospheric pressure, dew point
– Water temperature
“We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails” – Bertha Calloway”