If you are looking for the Best Android App For Periods to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android App For Periods that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android App For Periods, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android App For Periods
1. Period Calendar Period Tracker
Popular in 63 Countries.
Trusted by 100 million Android Users.
Keep track of your menstrual cycles with Period Calendar. It tracks your periods, cycles, ovulation and the chance of conception. Period tracker helps both women looking to conceive and those trying to birth control.
Period Tracker is useful, whether you have irregular periods or regular periods. It can track your chance of pregnancy every day. You can also record your cervical mucus, BMI, sexual activity, weight, temperature, symptoms or moods. Think of it as your personal period diary. It will help you get in shape, lose weight, and stay healthy.
⏰PILL REMINDER & PERIOD REMINDER:
– Customize the notification text to make it discreet, to avoid never being embarrassed in public.
– Notifications for period, fertility and ovulation tracker
– Contraceptive pills reminder (includes pills, ring, patch & injections)
📝PERIOD & FERTILITY TRACKER:
– Helps predict menstruation, cycles and ovulation
– Ovulation calculator and tracker
– Period calculator, fertility calculator and spot on prediction
👶🏼TRYING TO GET PREGNANT & BIRTH CONTROL APP:
– Fertile symptoms tracker, like cervical firmness, cervical mucus, cervical opening
– Check your odds of conceiving each day for better family planning
– It is the birth control app, spot on tracking the period & fertile days
😊LOSE WEIGHT, TRACK SYMPTOMS & MOODS:
– Intimacy tracker
– Body temperature chart helps you determine ovulation date
– Predict your ovulation date according to the ovulation test result
📲NEVER LOSE DATA:
– Utilizes Google account data backup and Restoration
– Backup and restore your period data to phone or email
🔐MULTI ACCOUNT & SECURITY:
– Multi accounts to track & security protections
– View or search all notes through your timeline
😊Glad to hear from BBC & Privacy International have verified:
“We initially looked at the most popular apps: Period Tracker by Simple Design Ltd…We did a dynamic analysis of the apps using our data interception environment to look at the data that those apps share with Facebook. We were pleased to see none of those apps did.”
SUPPORT FOR ANDROID WEAR OS DEVICES:
Period & ovulation prediction, water drinking reminders, and pill reminders, all can be used on your wear OS devices.
It is the reliable ovulation app for ovulation and period tracker, you can check your ovulation calendar, period calendar, it will be more accurate for your usage.
Looking for pregnancy apps? No satisfied pregnancy apps? Try the best pregnancy app! It helps you easily get pregnant or birth control.”
2. Clue Period & Cycle Tracker
Clue is more than just a period tracker. The app uses science and data to help you learn how your menstrual cycle affects your mind and body. With the Clue Cycle Tracker, you get period, ovulation and PMS predictions you can trust, insights into how factors such as skin, stress and energy levels can change throughout your cycle, and a science-backed period, fertility, and health encyclopedia at your fingertips. You can also set customizable ovulation and period reminders so you are always prepared for what’s coming. Backed by science, driven by ethics, and female-led, Clue never has and never will, sell user data.
Regardless of your life stage, Clue’s got your back. From period to pregnancy tracking, whether you want to set reminders to take birth control or get ovulation day notifications, or just want to discover your body’s unique patterns, Clue is a period tracker and ovulation app designed to help you stay informed and make empowered health choices.
CLUE PERIOD & OVULATION TRACKER TOP FEATURES:
· Period tracker, period calendar, ovulation tracker, and fertility tracker
· Accurate period predictions for upcoming cycles
· Log your symptoms, flow intensity, moods, and more and find patterns in your menstrual cycle
· Ovulation app to track ovulation tests and your BBT
· Calendar reminders for upcoming periods, ovulation, and PMS
· Predictions for your recurring symptoms, like cramps, pain, and headaches
· A period calendar with your menstruation, ovulation, and fertile days
· Log and set birth control pill reminders
· A cycle analysis of your period lengths to observe trends and irregular cycles
· In-app menstrual health encyclopedia and educational content
PERIOD TRACKER & MENSTRUAL CALENDAR
· Period predictions and PMS, fertility, and ovulation estimates
· A period diary and cycle tracker to log your period days, flow intensity & the menstrual products you use
· Track symptoms, cravings, skin, pain, exercise, vitality, & more to find patterns in your cycle
· Set up calendar reminders before your next period, ovulation, and PMS
OVULATION TRACKER & FERTILITY TRACKER:
· Ovulation calculator and basal body temperature tracker
· Fertility predictions and fertility friend to help you get pregnant if you’re trying to conceive
· Log ovulation test and cervical fluid for improved ovulation estimations
· Set fertility and ovulation calendar reminders to help plan a pregnancy
PREGNANCY APP & WEEK BY WEEK GUIDE
· Set your expected due date with a pregnancy calculator
· A pregnancy calendar and baby growth tracker to keep track of your trimester
· Track pregnancy symptoms, baby movement, and more
· Fact-checked health content to guide you through your pregnancy week by week.
FIND UNIQUE PATTERNS IN YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
· View your period lengths and cycle variations
· See the symptoms you tracked in relation to your menstrual cycle
· Use Clue to help you manage your PCOS and irregular cycles
· Started menstruating? Clue is a helpful period tracker for teens
· Bring the Clue Period Tracker app to your OBGYN and have your period history available
Clue is a cycle tracker and ovulation app built for anyone who menstruates and uses gender-neutral language.
Note: Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation App should not be used as a contraceptive.
Helloclue.com – Menstrual cycle encyclopedia and resource for period, fertility, birth control, sex, and LGBTQIA topics.
Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation app – the menstrual cycle tracker, period calendar, and pregnancy app that helps you understand your body better.”
3. My Calendar – Period Tracker
Period Calendar is an extremely elegant and easy-to-use application that helps women keep track of periods, cycle, ovulation, and fertile days. Whether you are concerned about conceiving, birth control, contraception, or regularity of period cycles, Period Calendar can help.
Our tracker is easy to use and offers everything you need: Track irregular periods, weight, temperature, moods, blood flow, symptoms and more.
Discreet reminders keep you informed and prepared for upcoming periods, ovulation, and fertile days.
The calendar is great at predicting fertility, ovulation and periods. The app adapts to your cycle history and accurately predicts the key days that interest you.
See everything you need at a glance on the calendar home page.
Period Calendar protects your most private data—the calendar can be password locked, keeping your information hidden from prying eyes.
Easy backup and restore of your data to protect against device loss or replacement.
Period tracker, calculator and calendar
– Intuitive calendar in which you can visualize non-fertile, fertile, ovulation, expected period and period days
– Calendar, cycles and settings can be quickly backed up and restored. Never be afraid to lose your calendar data
– Our intuitive health tracker shows vital information at a glance
Daily period log with detailed tracking
– The daily calendar planner lets you save information on flow, intercourse, symptoms, moods, temperature, weight, medicine, PMS, other diary notes
– Easily move between calendar days
– Notifications for upcoming period, fertility windows or ovulation
– Protect your period calendar using a unique PIN code
Always have up-to-date info with the tracker
– Track period data and ovulation signs on your calendar
– Choose from different units of measurement
– Reset tracker data to start fresh
– Adjust period prediction intervals in the Settings section
– Adjust luteal phase length
– Track cervical observations
– Start the tracker on a custom “first day of week” (Monday or Sunday)
Period tracker with abstinence mode
– Hide ovulation, fertility and intercourse related data
– Make this calendar the perfect period tracker for girls and teens
Elegant and sophisticated, just like you! This highly customizable period tracker and pregnancy planning calendar is perfect for every woman.
Download our period calendar free today!
Follow us on:
4. Insider – Business News & More
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, sharp analyses and insightful commentaries from around the world and across the spectrum of Insider verticals.
+ Use summary mode to skim the key details of each article right in the main feed
This is a subscriber-exclusive feature, but you can try it free for 7 days!
+ Choose the topics you want included in your general feed so you’ll never miss the most important news that meets your needs
+ Enjoy an ad-free experience with faster load times and less distraction
+ Receive breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop
+ Search through Insider’s extensive news archives
+ Save interesting articles for later reading
+ Edit your saved article list to delete or remove all options
+ Share articles directly to your email or favorite supported social media apps (Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, Pinterest, WhatsApp, etc.)
+ Insider premium: exclusive articles and events for subscribers
We are always working to improve the overall app experience and welcome your feedback.
Feedback about the app: email@example.com
Contact Insider subscriptions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our editors: email@example.com
Thank you for reading!
Insider Subscription Agreement:
You are agreeing to purchase an Insider subscription that includes access to articles and our Insider Select e-newsletter. Once purchase is complete, payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of your subscription selection at the below prices (subject to change at a future time):
Monthly subscription – $11.99/month
Quarterly subscription – $27.99/Quarter
Annual subscription – $99.99/year
All subscriptions are set to renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.Subscriptions and renewals can be managed by visiting your Apple Account Settings after your purchase.
• Subscription 1 Month – USD 11.99*
• Subscription 3 Months – USD 27.99*
• Subscription 1 Year – USD 99.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.”