If you are looking for the Best Android App For Photo Background Blur to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Android App For Photo Background Blur that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Android App For Photo Background Blur, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Android App For Photo Background Blur
Feel free to email to the developer for any bugs, suggestions and comments.
With AfterFocus, you can create DSLR-style background blurred photo by simply selecting focus area. Also, various filter effects offer you to create the most natural and realistic photo.
Selecting a focus area more precisely, you can achieve more natural and professional image.
Just mark the areas you want, AfterFocus automatically recognizes the focus area precisely even for an object with complex shapes.
This auto function allows you to work faster on smart phones with small screen.
Also, background blur effect of AfterFocus gives a photo the realistic look between the edge of the background and the focus area.
With our realistic filter effects, you will enjoy photographing and photo editing even more, and share them on SNS easily.
1. Smart focus area selection
Simply draw some lines inside a focus area and the background, then AfterFocus will automatically recognize the focus area. You can also select the area with traditional finger painting.
2. Background Blur effect
You can create the most realistic blur effect with various aperture styles just like DSLR camera.
To emphasize that certain things move, Motion blur effect is also available.
3. Filter effect
AfterFocus offers from basic effects to professional effects like Cross Process without looking artificial.
Also, you can emphasize the spot light on the background using Bokeh effect.
4. Easy share
You can share through e-mails and SNS easily and simply.”
2. Blur photo – background editor
“Blur photo background is a simple app to quickly blur background, get a depth effect and portrait mode photo. Don’t waste your time to manually edit your photo to blur background. Artificial Intelligence will automatically blur your photo in few seconds. You can also unblur your photo, adjust the blur level of your photo with blur background control and share amazing pictures with your friends on Instagram.
Create an amazing blurry photo effect like on a professional DSLR camera with our helpful app.
Enhance your photo by one tap on any smartphone!
— Features —
– Create a portrait mode blur effect on any smartphone
– Control your blur levels for precise editing
– Enjoy simple and user-friendly interface
– Don’t waste your time. Just one tap to create amazing DSLR focus effect
– Use artificial intelligence magic. No manual effort is needed anymore
– Share you portraits on Instagram with your friends
– Bokeh effect photo
— How to use —
– Choose an image from the album on your smartphone or just capture a new picture
– Wait for few seconds and voila! The depth effect is ready with the artificial intelligence help.
– You can unblur your photo by one tap
– You can compare the result with the original photo
– You can adjust blur levels to get necessary portrait mode blur effect
– Save your enhanced amazing shot on your phone or share it on Instagram with your friends
— We will add in the future —
– Smart photo crop – for portrait photo automatically creation
Blur photo background is ideal for creating blur background photo, depth effect photo, DSLR focus effect, point blur photo and many more. Try Now!”
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models”
4. Motionleap by Lightricks
Photo 3D Animation and editing are made easy with Motionleap (formerly Pixaloop) by Lightricks (the developer behind Lightleap, Videoleap, Facetune, Photoleap, and others), chosen as one of Google Play’s Best Apps of 2019! Motionleap is part of the Creative Kit (previously Enlight). Animate and edit photos with the Creative Kit’s amazing photo editing tools!
Motionleap is an ultralight pro 3d Animation app for Android! It offers everything you need to edit a picture on the go. Includes an array of stylish effects, filters, and tools to help you create a stunning image using amazing 3D live image filters and effects. With Motionleap, you can directly post your photo artwork to Facebook, Instagram, etc. Skyrocket your creativity, and edit any picture with just a few taps!
Motionleap Key Features
Animation creator with intuitive arrows sets photo motion direction
Background changer with stunning filters
Animation effects for pictures with overlays, sparkles, and more
Picture effect editor for making all necessary 3D photo adjustments
Sky editor with lots of backgrounds resembling timelapse
Easily Create 3D Animation
Edit pictures into animated 3D photos: use arrows to add movement, choose the speed and replace the background. AI-powered tools and effects for pictures make it easier than ever to define entire areas of a picture or fine-tune for more control.
Add Overlays and Effects
Motionleap makes it easy to add unique overlays and effects to still images that will engage your followers and wow your friends. So whether you want to create a professionally finished animation or simply add fun effects to your pictures, you can do it all with Motionleap.
Motionleap 3D Animation Maker feature brings flowing life and motion to images, creating animations and cinematographic effects that will wow everyone, from your friends to your followers. And, best of all, it’s a free picture animation app and editor! Animate pictures and add 3D picture effects to watch your still image come to life as incredible 24 fps videos that boomerang back and forth or flow like a GIF.
Photo Effect Creator
Highlight your image with amazing picture effects. With a powerful and intuitive application at your fingertips, watch as each picture is set to a boomerang motion and becomes a moving live 3D picture with the help of amazing filters and effects that will bring out your inner creative genius. With Motionleap, you can enjoy the ease of one-touch smooth transformation and 3D photo animation that brings your creations to life.
Creative Picture Editor
Add awesome effects to your images with the creative photo editor. Start your photo editor adventure with a wide range of filters and effects at your fingertips. Use the airbrush photo editor tool to create perfect effects for your moving live 3D picture.
Motionleap allows you to easily edit images with artistic, powerful, precise, and easy-to-use 3D picture animation tools. Use the picture editor to revolutionize your images with a real-time editor that lets you create mesmerizing art in a moment. Motionleap lets you create and edit moving photos with easy and powerful editing tools, including background changer, 3D Live, 3D motion, and picture overlays.
Let your creativity run free with tons of fun effects, overlays, and animation tools. Create amazing effects from live images, add motion and transform each picture into a work of art.
Motionleap is a part of Creative Suite, which includes a wide range of video and image editing solutions. Among them:
Boosted, the Marketing Video Maker
Videoleap, the Powerful Video Editor
Facetune2, the Selfie Editor
Lightleap, the Professional Image Editor
5. Pixtica: Camera and Editor
“Pixtica is a feature-rich «All-in-One» camera app with great photo and video editors, a comprehensive gallery, and plenty of creative tools. Built for photography enthusiasts, filmmakers and creative minds. Designed to be fast and intuitive so you never miss a moment again.
Pixtica’s intuitive design helps you unleash your creative potential, so you can take the perfect photos and videos, no matter your level of experience in photography.
• Filters, stickers and textures – A large selection of assets to compose unique creations. From professional filters, to fish-eye lenses, and even animated stickers.
• Manual Controls – If your device has manual controls capabilities, then you can now unleash the full power of your camera at a pro-grade level like a DSLR, and intuitively adjust the ISO, shutter speed, focus, exposure, and white balance. Attention: Manual controls require that your device manufacturer allows apps to use them, and not only to the factory camera app.
• Portrait mode – Take photos with a blurred background, or use the portrait editor to apply blur areas to any photo, and even make bokeh effects. You can also replace the photo’s background, or even remove it with a stage-light effect.
• Panorama – Capture breathtaking wide panoramas with a very easy-to-use interface. (Requires gyroscope on device).
• HDR – Take beautiful HDR photos with multiple presets.
• GIF Recorder – Create GIF animations with different capture modes for unique loops. Your selfies will never be the same again.
• Time-Lapse and Hyperlapse – Record accelerated events using time lapse motion.
• Slow Motion – Record videos in epic slow motion. (When the device supports it).
• Tiny Planet – Create little planets in real-time with live preview thanks to Pixtica’s advanced stereographic projection algorithm.
• Photobooth – Have fun with automatic photo collages ready to share. With the option to pause between each photo taken, so you can produce very creative compositions. Give it a try with a selfie collage.
• Document Scanner – Scan any type of document to JPEG or even PDF.
• MEME editor – Oh yes, with Pixtica you can also create Memes, with a large selection of high quality stickers.
• RAW – Shoot photos in RAW format like a pro. (When the device supports it).
• Smart guide-lines – Flat-lay photography has never been so easy thanks to the flat position indicator.
• Gallery – Access all your media with a complete gallery which includes tools to make collages, convert photos into GIF slideshows, create Memes, and even PDF documents.
• Photo Editor – Give a creative touch to your photos with filters, a large selection of stickers, and even a drawing tool for easy sketching.
• Video Editor – Retouch your videos with animated stickers, duration trimming, and other adjustments.
• Magic Hours – Find out the best daytime periods for the blue and golden hours.
• QR Scanner – Included QR / Barcode scanner, so you have everything you need in a single app.”
6. Blur Image – DSLR focus effect
“Blur image lets you selectively blur or un-blur the parts of your pictures so that you can manually focus on the subject properly. Also, its super easy to use and very small in size. No need of spending your hard earned money on high priced cameras when you can get the exact same effect on your mobile phone camera pictures by using this app.
How to use Blur Image background:
1. Select an image from gallery.
2. Blurred image is shown in which you can adjust the blur transparency.
3. Select if you want to focus image or blur background.
4. You can blur or un-blur areas you want to put focus on. You can adjust the brush size to fine tune your image as well.
5. Save the photo into your sd-card or share it on your favourite social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp,etc.
With this you will be able to create artistic and DSLR like photographs.
Image used in the icon is taken from Flickr uploaded by the user Axel Naud under CC by 2.0
7. Auto blur background – blur image like DSLR
– Smart focus area selection application automatically recognize the focus area.
– Background Blur effect app offers dozens of blur effects
– Picture Blur intensity adjustment adjust the image blur intensity, in order, to give a bigger blur effect, to the picture to be blurred, using this blur pic editor or speed blur app.
– Create the most realistic blur effect with various aperture styles just like DSLR camera.
– You can emphasize the light spot on the background using Bokeh effect and overlay effect like snow, feathers,…
– Portrait photography app has lots of photo blurring, bokeh tools. Using them you can easily make your own DSLR Bokeh Effect.
– Blur image background is an effective blur photo editor, which can be used blur unwanted portions of a pic effectively. It will make your picture to look same as obscure dslr camera yield
– Bokeh Effects app is your ultimate blur effect app. Now, you don’t need a DSLR camera or you don’t need be a professional photographer to make a DSLR Style Blur Background effect on your photo.
– DSLR Camera Blur Effects is perfect combination of beauty and functionality. And it is Ideal for creating AfterFocus Photo or Blur Background Pictures. Try Now!!”