If you are looking for the Best Android App For Planning Your Day to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Android App For Planning Your Day that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Android App For Planning Your Day, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Android App For Planning Your Day
1. Remember The Milk
• Get to-dos out of your head, and let the app remember for you
• Get reminded via email, text, IM, Twitter, and mobile notifications
• Share your lists and give tasks to others to get things done faster
• Stay magically in sync on all of your devices
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, repeats, lists, tags, and more
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favorite searches as Smart Lists
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done
• Integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, Evernote, and more
• Used by millions worldwide to be more organized and productive
“Remember The Milk is a veritable Swiss Army knife of to-do list management.” – Lifehacker
Get more done with Remember The Milk Pro!
Remember The Milk is free to download and use. Purchase a Pro subscription in the app to unlock:
• Subtasks – break your tasks down into smaller, more manageable pieces
• Unlimited sharing – share your lists with others to get things done faster
• Color your tags – make your lists both organized and colorful with tag colors
• Advanced sorting – sort and group your tasks however you like
• Get reminded – never forget a task with reminders on your mobile device
• Badges and widgets – see your tasks at a glance and always know how many are due
• Sync with Microsoft Outlook – keep your tasks seamlessly in sync with Microsoft Outlook
• Unlimited storage – keep track of all your hard work with unlimited completed tasks
• And more!”
2. “ZenDay: Calendar, Tasks, To-do”
Stop listing tasks… plan your time! Our unique integration of your tasks inside your 3D timeline shows what you can achieve today, with the work hours you set for yourself.
Tasks “float” and ZenDay re-schedules them automatically in your available time: no more “dummy meetings” in your calendar that you need to move manually!
ZenDay changes the color of the tasks that are almost due or overdue, so you can act before it’s too late.
And finally you can debrief what was done on time recently, so you can see how you’ve improved over time.
All this in a dynamic 3D view, like a GPS of your time: move forward and up towards your goals.
Some detailed features:
Sync with your calendars, add your to-dos in your timeline and plan all your commitments in one place. With our unique ZenDay 3D timeline, you can clearly see what’s ahead of you, so you can take the right action.
• schedule tasks & meetings
• sync with all your calendars
• prioritize your tasks and set future tasks
• dynamic scheduling: your tasks follow the flow of time
• set your deadlines and get reminded
• debrief on your previous weeks
It’s intuitive: zoom in, zoom out, move your timeline.
It’s simple: do everything in the 3D view.
And ZenDay is much more than a simple organizer… it will soon become your personal time coach.
ZenDay requires Android 4 or higher.
If you have any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for helping us make it better!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/zendayapp
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zendayapp
Explanations for some of the sensitive permissions we’re requesting:
– CALL_PHONE: you can create a task starting with “Call” then choose a contact (using auto-completion), and later call directly that person by tapping on the task and tapping on the Call button in the toolbar.
– ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: using when displaying a Google Map on the right pane when there’s a Location set in an Event.
– READ_CALL_LOGS: used by the Widget that lists what happened today. We display missed calls so you can call them back.
– READ_CONTACTS: used when entering a new Task, and using a “Verb” like “Call” or “eMail”, then a contact’s name.
– READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS and WRITE_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS: as a convenience, we display browser bookmarks in our web view in the right pane.
*** Featured on Samsung’s S Suggest ***
*** Featured on Google Play: App to watch, Play Pick ***
*** Selected by Google India as Best App for Everyday Life for 2013 *** http://bitly.com/zenday-indiatimes”
3. Any.do – To do list & Calendar
Over 30M people rely on Any.do to stay organized and get more done.
It’s a simple to do list app with reminders, planner & calendar – all in one.
🥇 “A MUST HAVE APP” (Lifehacker, NYTimes, USA TODAY).
Any.do is a free to-do list, planner & calendar app for managing and organizing your daily tasks, to-do lists, notes, reminders, checklists, calendar events, grocery lists, and more.
Organize your tasks & to-do list
• ADVANCED CALENDAR & DAILY PLANNER – Keep your to-do list and calendar events always at hand with our calendar widget. Any.do to-do list & planner support daily calendar view, 3-day Calendar view, Weekly calendar view & agenda view, with built-in reminders. Review and organize your calendar events and to do list side by side.
• SYNCS SEAMLESSLY – Keeps all your to do list, tasks, reminders, notes, calendar & agenda always in sync so you’ll never forget a thing. Sync your phone’s calendar, google calendar, Facebook events, outlook calendar, or any other calendar so you don’t forget an important event. Even on your Wear OS device.
• SET REMINDERS – One-time reminders, recurring reminders, Location reminders & voice reminders. NEW! Easily create tasks and get reminders in WhatsApp.
• WORK TOGETHER – Share your to do list and assign tasks with your friends, family & colleagues from your task list to collaborate and get more done.
ALL-IN-ONE PLANNER & CALENDAR APP FOR GETTING THINGS DONE
Create and set reminders with voice to your to do list.
For better task management flow we added a calendar integration to keep your agenda always up to date.
For better productivity, we added recurring reminders, location reminders, one-time reminder, sub-tasks, notes & file attachments.
To keep your to do list up to date, we’ve added a daily planner and focus mode.
Any.do To do list, Calendar, planner & Reminders Integrates with Google Calendar, Outlook, WhatsApp, Slack, Gmail, Google Tasks, Evernote, Trello, Wunderlist, Todoist, Zapier, Asana, Microsoft to-do, Salesforce, OneNote, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Office 365, Exchange, Jira & More.
TO DO LIST, CALENDAR, PLANNER & REMINDERS MADE SIMPLE
Designed to keep you on top of your to do list, tasks and calendar events with no hassle. With intuitive drag and drop of tasks, swiping to mark to-do’s as complete, and shaking your device to remove completed from your to do list – you can stay organized and enjoy every minute of it.
POWERFUL TO DO LIST TASK MANAGEMENT
Add a to do list item straight from your email / Gmail / Outlook inbox by forwarding do@Any.do. Attach files from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive to your to- tasks.
DAILY PLANNER & LIFE ORGANIZER
Any.do is a to do list, a calendar, an inbox, a notepad, a checklist, task list, a board for post its or sticky notes, a task & project management tool, a reminder app, a daily planner, a family organizer, an agenda, a bill planner and overall the simplest productivity tool you will ever have.
SHARE LISTS, ASSIGN & ORGANIZE TASKS
Planning & organizing projects has never been easier. Now you can share lists between family members, assign tasks to each other, chat and much more. Any.do will help you and the people around you stay in-sync and get reminders so that you can focus on what matters, knowing you had a productive day and crossed off your to do list.
GROCERY LIST & SHOPPING LIST
Any.do task list, calendar, agenda, reminders & planner is also great for shopping lists at the grocery store. Simply create a list on Any.do, share it with your loved ones and see them adding their shopping items in real-time.”
4. Routin Smart Route Planner
Routin is a route planning app. It is quite useful for drivers who should visit many addresses daily. By using Routin, you can sort your stops/jobs optimally according to the chosen locations and finish your jobs in a shorter time.
JUST CREATE A ROUTE, ADD STOPS AND CLICK OPTIMIZE!
ROUTIN PLANS YOUR ROUTE FOR YOU!!
Select the starting and ending stops or let Routin select the ending stop for you. Optimized order of stops can be seen in a list or on map. You can follow along your optimized route via selected navigation app and enjoy your ride!
– You can add 300 stops per route and optimize for free. If your credits are not enough, you can continue using by watching video ads or buying credits
– By optimizing your route, you can increase your daily deliveries and save time and fuel
– Fast and reliable optimization algorithm. Don’t wait for optimization. Optimize 100 stops under 5 seconds
– In your own language, you can use the voice input feature to add stops or notes
– You can use Google Maps, Yandex Maps, Waze, Here WeGo or any other navigation apps
– Using notifications, you can confirm the delivery and start navigating to your next stop without leaving the navigation app
– You can add extra information to stops such as phone number, email address, group, note, photo etc.
– You can define a default note or message template. So you can send a message quickly
– You can start the optimization from your current location or from any stop on your route
– You can quickly create your routes by holding down on the map or searching for addresses
– When adding addresses, you can quickly add them just by searching by street name and number
– You can add stops by postcode in supporting countries (such as Great Britain, Singapore)
Routin helps you to manage your contacts, customers, delivery or visit addresses using Address Book
Store names, phone numbers, photos, locations (latitude, longitude) and addresses of your stops.
Import multiple stops data using a file (CSV, KML, GPX, XLS).
Import Google Maps starred locations.
Filter your stops according to name, address or phone number.
Take notes and photos of your visit to a stop on a route. Share visit details and display past visit data.
Share your route details, display summary report about your routes and planned distances for a selected period.
The application is used extensively for the following sectors and jobs
– Cargo services: Package delivery or package picking
– Health services: Patient examination or care visits
– Aid services: Municipalities or associations delivering aid packages or meals
– Sales / Marketing services: Customer visits, product distribution
– Personnel / Student transportation: Planning the shuttle routes
– Tourism: Planning tourist services, creating a travel route
– Planning of supply chain routes
– Food delivery: Food delivery by motor courier
– On-site installation, maintenance and repair services: Repair, maintenance and installation services for air conditioning, white goods, electronic equipment
– Daily milk, fresh fruits and vegetables, carboy water sales and delivery
– Dry cleaning, carpet and seat washing services
– Private courier services
– Optimizing routes for reading electricity, water and natural gas meters
– Optimizing garbage collection routes
– Planning meetings at multiple locations”
5. RescueTime Time Management and Digital Wellness
““Waste less time and get more done with RescueTime, an outstanding time-management tool that provides intelligent insights into how you spend your days. It’s one of the best productivity apps we’ve ever tested.” – PC Mag
RescueTime for Android is an automatic productivity and time tracker that helps you understand and control the time spent on your Android device. Get rich insights into how you spend your day, build better habits, and beat distractions.
* Invisible productivity and app-usage tracking for your full digital life
RescueTime automatically tracks application usage on your Android device and desktop computer (with the free RescueTime desktop app) to give you a full and accurate picture of how you spend your time. Activities are automatically categorized by productivity level, so you can see how your phone usage impacts your day, work patterns, and overall focus. (Privacy options let you control exactly what gets tracked.)
* Set screen time goals and control your phone usage
Whether you want to cut hours or minutes from your daily screen time, RescueTime for Android can help. Get an accurate view of how much time you’re spending on your Android device each day and then set custom screen time goals based on your personal targets. We’ll notify you in real-time if you go over.
* Keep all your daily goals front and center to help build better habits
Screen time isn’t the only factor in creating a healthy balance with your digital devices. Want to spend more time writing and designing? Lower your time spent on social media? All your RescueTime goals are front and center in the Android app, so you can get a quick view of how you’re doing and stay on track.
* Log offline activities from your Android device
Get a clearer picture of how you spend your time by logging offline time—meetings, phone calls, lunch breaks—directly from your phone.
* Automatically go into do-not-disturb mode during FocusTime sessions
RescueTime’s FocusTime feature allows you to block distracting websites when you need time to focus. With RescueTime for Android, FocusTime sessions automatically put your phone in do-not-disturb mode so you’re protected from all digital interruptions.
RescueTime Lite is free forever. However, for even more control over how you spend your time, you can upgrade to RescueTime Premium for $12/month or $78/year.
RescueTime Premium using desktop app and website includes:
FocusTime distraction management: Block distracting websites on desktop and put your phone in do-not-disturb mode when you need help staying focused.
Real-time Alerts: Get instant feedback when you spend too much time on distractions (or a congratulations when you hit your goals!)
Unlimited data history (RescueTime Lite only shows a 3-month history)
More reporting details and filters: Get deeper insights and individual document names
Track Offline Time: Log time in meetings, phone calls, and away from the computer for a full picture of your day
RescueTime offers full support of the paid and free subscription. Just log in to our website at www.rescuetime.com and click “help” in the top right corner, then “start a discussion” to create the ticket. You get direct engineer access!
Please, before you rate us, give us a chance to help you!
We require an email because that is our “user name”, and it is how we identify your login across multiple devices. Your email is NEVER shared with anyone.
If you have ANY issues or questions, please contact us via the help system, or send email to email@example.com and give us a chance to help you. We happily extend Pro trials if your setup has any issues.
The permissions we request of your phone are designed to make this tracking possible. More information is available on our website.”
6. Day by Day Organizer
“Day by Day is a planning application designed to fully implement Google Calendar and Google Tasks as an all-in-one Android application. With its help you can plan your future schedule using any Android device and this schedule will be available for all your phones and tablets connected to Internet.
▪ presentation of events and tasks in one list
▪ synchronization with Google Calendar and Google Tasks
▪ incorporation of your contacts’ birthdays into the common list
▪ easy-to-handle agenda and month view
▪ text month view, text week view, day view
▪ interactive widget on the device desktop
▪ configurable widget layout
▪ lock screen widget in Android 4.2+ Jelly Bean
▪ birthday reminder
▪ voice input
▪ search function
Demo mode in free version has the following functions (after demo mode is over, only in full version):
▪ text month widget, week widget – Android 4.1+ supported
▪ ability to use different profiles in widgets and the app
▪ invitations for events and check of guest list
▪ Tasker app is supported. E.g. you can have a task reminder to go off when you come to work. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm
▪ subtasks or todo lists in your events and tasks
▪ rich set of options for recurrent task
▪ priority in tasks
▪ users can share text information from another app with Day by Day, for example, when creating task or event (full version only)
You will be able to create the events with fixed beginning and end, as well as the events which due to a certain time or which could be postponed, in any case you will be prompted to set a reminder which will help you keep track on your schedule.
This organizer is so simple that no further explanation is actually needed, just download and enjoy!
The DayByDay team wishes you more interesting events and tasks you would love to accomplish with a little help from Day by Day!
Day by Day team”