If you are looking for the Best Android App For Powerlifting to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Powerlifting that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Powerlifting, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Powerlifting
1. Powerlifter – 531 Weightlifting Log
Please note: This app is not connected to Wendler himself, the creator of of the Wendler 5/3/1 program. This app may deviate from the program. Please purchase Wendler’s excellent books to support his work.
Simply input your one rep maxes once! Based off your one rep maxes your entire Wendler 5-3-1 routine will be calculated. You will not have to look at another percentage or weight chart again! Lose the spreadsheets! Your weights will automatically increase with each new cycle as little or much as you setup. This takes the math out of your training so you can focus on lifting!
The Wendler 5/3/1 mesocycles and lifts are automatically calculated based on how you lift and your body’s own unique fitness level. Customize the program as little or a much as you want. Stick with the four main lifts: Military Press, Bench Press, Back Squat and Deadlift – or create your own unique lifts!
✔ Automatically increase the weight for your lifts each new cycle
✔ Keep track of your scores. Your AMRAP (As Many Reps as Possible) score from your last cycle is displayed as you complete each lift
✔ Warmup sets for each lift day based off your one rep max
✔ Rest timer so you know how long to rest between sets
✔ One rep max calculator (Epley) to ensure you start with the right weights
✔ Choose your units – kg or lbs
✔ Customize the number of weeks in your lifting cycles – configure up to 10 weeks in a cycle!
✔ Track and graph your bodyweight
✔ Create your own custom lifts to do with the Wendler 531 program
✔ Customize the week (wave) percentages
✔ See a complete history of all your Wendler workouts. Sort by date, reps, lift type, and one rep max.
✔ Export your lift history
✔ Wendler 5-3-1 Calculator
✔ Especially designed for Powerlifting or CrossFit
Get Even Stronger with Wendler Log Pro Features
✔ Assistance program creator
✔ 15 pre-built customizable assistance programs
✔ Special Joker Set assistance program that will dynamically adjust the weight and reps depending on what week you are in
✔ Plate calculator – see the exact plates you need to load on your bar for all your lifts
✔ Graph your bodyweight and calculated one rep maxes over time
✔ Automatically backup and sync your progress to the cloud
✔ Ad free
Note: purchasing Wendler Log Pro also supports the team behind this app. If you find the app helpful, purchasing pro helps us make the app better.
If you experience issues with Wendler 5/3/1 Log workout app or have suggestions to improve it, we’d love to hear from you! Just contact us from the app by going to the Help Center > Feedback / Get Help.
– Internet to send error reports
– Photos/media/files to share your workouts
– Vibration to alert you when the rest timer is finished
– In-app purchases to unlock extra features”
2. Workout Plan & Gym Log Tracker
★ Google Play Editor’s Choice ★ Men’s Fitness – Best Fitness and Health Apps ★ USA Today – New year, new you
Over 8 million people use JEFIT to track their workouts and transform their bodies.
JEFIT, the number one workout tracking planner app, provides free fitness program database to help you stay fit, make progress and get the most out of your gym or home fitness sessions. From beginner programs like 5×5, 531, stronglifts, 3 or 4 day splits, starting strength to advanced bodybuilding, weightlifting, powerlifting or kettlebell routines to programs using bodyweight, limited space or specialized equipment, JEFIT is the only workout app you need.
Who is this app for?
If you’ve logged your workouts in a journal, planner or just love training at the gym on your own schedule, JEFIT will help you reach your strength, weight and fat loss, and training goals from beginners to advanced lifters. We’ve made the app to motivate you by rewarding you for consistency, pushing yourself to new personal records and committing to challenges with the community.
● Web or App – Track with the app and edit routines.
● With Wear OS app – Easily track progress and stay focused at gym.
● Track Workouts – Set your exercises, track weights and reps and we’ll show you the results of your training
● Exercise Instruction Database – Over 1300+ demonstrations and variations with HD video from experts
● Intuitive Tools – a Swiss army knife for training tools, including rest timer, superset, interval timer, body measurements system, and most importantly, workout routine planner.
● Training Programs – Customized workout programs made for 3, 4 or 5 day splits, fat loss, stronglifts, 5×5, starting strength, bodybuilding, 531, weightlifting, powerlifting, GZCLP, Greyskull, or build your own
● Stay Motivated – Join our monthly fitness challenge with cash prizes and get support from other gym goers in the community. Also add your gym buddies to compare routines and lifts so you can reach your goal of improving strength, getting lean, toned or just staying active
● Set Goals – Want to lose weight, get lean, get stronger or exercise consistently? You can build that in JEFIT’s custom journal
● Add Friends – Find new fitness buddies in our community. Whether it’s someone to spot you at the gym.
Programs for any fitness level with full instruction database
✔ Beginner Programs – Stronglifts, 5×5, Starting Strength, 3 day splits
✔ Advanced Programs – Powerlifting, bodybuilding, 531, GZCLP, Greyskull
✔ Target Programs – Abs, Arms, Glutes, Fat and Weight Loss, Toning
✔ Personal Training – Get routines built by your personal trainer
✔ Sports Training – Baseball, Space
✔ Equipment Focused – Squat Racks, Barbells, Kettlebells, Dumbbells
✔ Bodyweight or Minimal Equipment – Bands, Mats, Machine Only, Core Focused
✔ Kettlebells, Cardio, Circuit Training, Space Limited Routines
* Or build your own custom workout routines or schedules
Special tools and features
✔ Access from Desktop and Web
✔ Rest Timer – Set custom times to remind when to lift
✔ Supersets and circuit training routines supported
✔ Interval Timer, Set Notes and 1 Rep Max Calculator
✔ Body Measurements and Weekly Planner for Scheduling
✔ Social Feed and Community Contest
✔ Store Workouts in the Cloud and share with your personal trainer
1,300 exercises supported with full HD videos in our database
✔ Barbell, Dumbbell, Machines, Cable, Band
✔ Cardio, Elliptical, Rowing, Bike, Swimming
✔ Static Movements, Planks, Stretching, Abs
✔ Bodyweight, Kettlebell, Core
✔ Create custom exercises
Benchmarking, analysis and instructions
✔ Personalized charts for lifting volume
✔ Benchmark against other users or gym buddy
✔ Weekly summaries of progress
✔ Personalized Record PR tracking”
3. Strong Workout Tracker Gym Log
“With apps like Strong, working out feels more like a game” – The Verge
The simplest, cleanest, and most easy to use workout and exercise tracker for any fitness routine.
Join over 3,000,000 people who have downloaded Strong to stay on track in the gym.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced lifter, Strong provides everything you need to record your workouts as effortlessly and as quickly as possible. No more pen and paper in the gym!
Whether you want to gain strength, muscle mass, or just stay healthy, Strong is designed to help you get better results from your workouts.
Strong is optimized for a progressive barbell routine such as Starting Strength or StrongLifts 5×5, but it is easily adaptable to any other routine of your choosing!
• The simplest interface of any fitness app on Google Play
• A comprehensive range of cardio and strength exercises
• Add your own exercises, routines and easily choose between them
• Detailed exercise instructions with a growing library of animated videos
• Advanced Statistics show your personal records and progression and even calculate your one rep max and total weight lifted!
• Built in Auto Countdown Timer to help record rest breaks
• Support for multiple Exercise Types, including Assisted Bodyweight and Duration Exercises
• Tag sets as Warm Up, Failure or Drop Sets
• Supersets/Grouped Exercises
• Track your progress with graphs for Volume and 1RM Progression
• Automatically back up your data with Cloud Sync!
• Built-in body measurements tracker to record your weight and other vitals, with support for Google Fit
• Warm Up Calculator tells you which weights to warm up with
• Plate Calculator for when the weights get high
• Support for Imperial (lbs) and Metric (kg) weights, or a combination of both
• Add notes to your workouts
• Share sheet makes sharing routines and workouts with friends easier than ever!
• Export all of your data to Email in CSV format
Strong Terms of Service – http://help.strongapp.io/article/73-strong-terms-of-service
4. Intensity – Powerlifting Workout Tracker & Gym Log
Intensity has an interface that makes tracking easy. You can quickly track an entire workout or track as you go. Designed for progression, it has everything you need right at your finger tips. This includes in-depth stats to identify trends in your training, custom goals to push you to progress, and the ability to easily view your personal records.
Intensity includes popular powerlifting programs such as 5/3/1, Starting Strength, Stronglifts 5×5, The Texas Method, Smolov, Scheiko, The Juggernaut Method, PowerliftingToWin programs, Candito programs, Kizen programs, and practically every other popular powerlifting program you can think of. If you can’t find what you are looking for, you can build your own programs or customize existing programs.
With your workouts stored securely in the cloud, access your data whenever you need it. You can access your data on Android, iOS, Windows, and Desktop.
You can import data from popular apps such as FitNotes, Strong, and Stronglifts 5×5. You can also export all your workouts for further analysis.
Intensity includes social features where you can add your friends, share workouts, and compete on the leaderboard.
Other features include:
• Timer & stopwatch
• Interval timer
• Bodyweight tracker
• 1RM calculator
• Plate calculator with custom plate settings
• Wilks calculator
• IPF points calculator
• Warmup calculator
Use Intensity as the ultimate tracking tool that will last you your entire lifting lifetime.”
5. StrongLifts Weight Lifting Log
Simple and Easy to Use
√ Clean and intuitive interface
√ Minimal amount of taps to log workouts
√ Quickly log reps and sets in the gym without typing
√ Not complicated and bloated like most workout apps
√ Created by a powerlifter who understands lifting
All Thinking, Tracking and Planning Done for You
√ Keeps track of progress for you
√ Tells you what to do next workout
√ Auto-increases the weights for you
√ Takes all thinking out of going to the gym
√ Just follow what StrongLifts says
√ Focus more on your workout
√ Proven principles of Progressive Overload
√ Automatic weight increases so you push yourself
√ Free StrongLifts 5×5 Strength Training Program
√ Videos and instructions to improve your form
√ Easy to stick to and stay on track
√ Simple, easy to use, clean interface
√ Free StrongLifts 5×5 Strength Training Program
√ Automatic weight increases to push yourself
√ Automatic deload to help you break plateaus
√ Automatic deload after time off lifting
√ Automatic rest-timer to stay focused
√ Workout scheduler to plan workouts
√ History to review your progress
√ Graphs to stay motivated
√ Notes to remember things to work on
√ Sync workouts with Google Fit
√ Support for lb and kg weight units
√ Automatic backup of workout data
√ Log any strength training and weight lifting routine
√ Create your own workouts, exercises, and sets/reps
√ +100 exercises to pick from – barbell, body-weight, dumbbell, etc
√ +100 exercise videos with instructions to learn proper form
√ Warmup calculator: how much weight to warmup with
√ Plate calculator: which plates to put on the bar
√ Ramp sets, pyramid sets, top/back off sets, etc
√ Pay a monthly or yearly subscription. Or pay once for lifetime access.
The Best Weight Lifting App
√ Featured by Google many times, including in TV ads
√ Best-rated weight lifting tracker – 4.9 stars, +89k reviews
√ 3.4+ million lifters started their strength journey with StrongLIfts
√ 191+ billion pounds lifted by StrongLifters since 2011
▸ Guide: https://stronglifts.com/5×5/
▸ Help: http://support.stronglifts.com
▸ Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
▸ Privacy: https://stronglifts.com/mobile-privacy-policy/
▸ Terms: https://stronglifts.com/terms/
▸ Download StrongLifts today
▸ Enter your profile, schedule and strength level
▸ StrongLifts will calculate your starting weights for you
▸ Then log your workouts, and start getting results!”