If you are looking for the Best Android App For Print From Browser to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Print From Browser that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Print From Browser, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Print From Browser
1. Google Chrome: Fast & Secure
“Google Chrome is a fast, easy to use, and secure web browser. Designed for Android, Chrome brings you personalized news articles, quick links to your favorite sites, downloads, and Google Search and Google Translate built-in. Download now to enjoy the same Chrome web browser experience you love across all your devices.
Browse fast and type less. Choose from personalized search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly browse previously visited web pages. Fill in forms quickly with Autofill.
Incognito Browsing. Use Incognito mode to browse the internet without saving your history. Browse privately across all your devices.
Sync Chrome Across Devices. When you sign into Chrome, your bookmarks, passwords, and settings will be automatically synced across all your devices. You can seamlessly access all your information from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
All your favorite content, one tap away. Chrome is not just fast for Google Search, but designed so you are one tap away from all your favorite content. You can tap on your favorite news sites or social media directly from the new tab page. Chrome also has the “Tap to Search”- feature on most webpages. You can tap on any word or phrase to start a Google search while still in the page you are enjoying.
Protect your phone with Google Safe Browsing. Chrome has Google Safe Browsing built-in. It keeps your phone safe by showing warnings to you when you attempt to navigate to dangerous sites or download dangerous files.
Fast downloads and view web pages and videos offline Chrome has a dedicated download button, so you can easily download videos, pictures, and entire webpages with just one tap. Chrome also has downloads home right inside Chrome, where you can access all the content you downloaded, even when you are offline.
Google Voice Search. Chrome gives you an actual web browser you can talk to. Use your voice to find answers on-the-go without typing and go hands free. You can browse and navigate quicker using your voice anywhere, anytime.
Google Translate built-in: Quickly translate entire web pages. Chrome has Google Translate built in to help you to translate entire web to your own language with one tap.
Use less mobile data and speed up the web. Turn on Lite mode and use up to 60% less data. Chrome can compress text, images, videos, and websites without lowering the quality.
Smart personalized recommendations. Chrome creates an experience that is tailored to your interests. On the new tab page, you will find articles that Chrome selected based on your previous browsing history.”
2. HP Print Service Plugin
“The HP Print Service Plugin is the only print driver that you’ll need to easily print documents, emails and pictures from print-supported applications to a variety of HP Printers, including HP OfficeJet, HP LaserJet, HP DesignJet, HP Photosmart, HP DeskJet and HP Envy.
You can discover and print to HP printers that are:
• Connected to the same network as your mobile device
• Broadcasting a Wi-Fi Direct network
• Connected to the mobile device via a USB On-the-Go cable
Just select Print or Share to PSP when you need to print. Just tap the menu button to reveal the print option. Location of menu button may vary depending on your model of Android™ device.
The HP Print Service Plugin simplifies printing on your Android™ Lollipop™ (v5.0) and newer devices. If you use Android 6 (Marshmallow) or earlier, you might need to enable the HP Print Service Plugin in your device’s settings
For more information on using the HP Print Service Plugin or details on supported HP Printers, go to:
For more information on Mobile Printing in general, go to:
3. PDFelement-PDF Editor & Reader
PDFelement boosts your productivity with everything you need to read, annotate and manage PDF files on the go.
√ Markup & Annotate PDF
– Highlight, underline or strike through context;
– Add text box, text call-out, shapes and freehand drawing.
√ Combine PDF
– Combine different format files into a new PDF.
√ PDF File Management
– Support move, copy and rename your PDF files;
– Embedded with special folders to manage PDF effortlessly, and customize your own PDF folder.
√ File Sharing
– Support sharing the edited PDF to other apps or emailing directly.
Need HELP? Please contact us! We’ll feedback to you ASAP.
Support Center： http://support.wondershare.com
Official Website： https://pdf.wondershare.com
If you think this App helps you, your positive review in the App Store would be much appreciated.”
“Print directly from Android phone or tablet to almost any printer! Print photos, emails, documents (including PDF, Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, and other files), bills, invoices, messages, web pages, and more. PrinterShare makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is right next to you or across the world!
IMPORTANT: Some of the features are NOT FREE! To unlock these features, you would need to make a purchase to unlock the Premium Features of the free app. We highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer prior to making a purchase.
NOTE: Due to the update to the Permissions policy on Google Play, we had to remove the SMS and Call log printing features from our app.
With PrinterShare you can easily print images and photos (JPG, PNG, GIF), emails (from Gmail) and attachments (PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT), contacts, agenda, web pages (HTML), and other digital content from device memory, cloud storage providers such as Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Dropbox and other applications using Share action. You even can print text messages for trial or legal matters!
Print UPS shipping labels directly from a browser on your device to supported thermal printers by logging into the UPS website.
Also, you can configure many printing options such as paper size, page orientation, copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), color or monochrome, media tray, and more.
With the free version of the app, you can:
* Print with certain restrictions on nearby wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth) and direct USB OTG connected printers;
* Print on Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Print 20 pages in the remote mode over the Internet.
Premium Features include:
* Unlimited Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos, and more) via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without a computer;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
PrinterShare supports a wide variety of HP, Canon, Brother, Kodak, Samsung, Dell, Ricoh, Lexmark, Kyocera, OKI, and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf. You can also print to unsupported and legacy printers with our free computer software for Mac and Windows available at http://printershare.com.
Here is the list of printers supported by the PrinterShare app:
Make sure that your printer is supported.
1) Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation please see our FAQ at http://www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf
2) If something isn’t working as expected, please send us an email to email@example.com
Have a good print!
P.S. For direct nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com) and GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). These drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.”
5. NokoPrint – Mobile Printing
Print photos and share them with family and friends. Print documents, PDF files, invoices, receipts, boarding passes, and more at home, at work, or while on the go!
You can print images, photos, web pages, PDF and Microsoft Office documents without downloading any additional apps or printing tools anytime anywhere on almost any WiFi, Bluetooth, or USB printer.
• Print directly from your Android phone or tablet to almost any inkjet, laser, or thermal printer
• Print photos and images (JPG, PNG, GIF, WEBP)
• Print PDF files and Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents
• Print multiple images per sheet
• Print stored files, email attachments (PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), and files from Google Drive or other cloud services
• Print websites (HTML pages) accessed through the built-in web browser
• Print on WiFi, Bluetooth, USB-OTG connected printers
• Integration with other apps via Print, Share menus
• Many print options (including number of copies, collate, page range, paper size, paper type, paper tray, output quality, and more)
• Preview PDF, docs, images, and other content before printing
• Borderless photo printing on matte or glossy photo paper
• Color or monochrome (black and white) printing
• Duplex (one or two-sided) printing
• Printing on AirPrint capable printers
• Printing on Mopria compatible printers
• Printing on mobile thermal printers
• Compatible with Windows printer share (SMB/CIFS) and Mac/Linux printer share (Bonjour/IPP/LPD)
• HP Officejet, HP LaserJet, HP Photosmart, HP Deskjet, HP Envy, HP Ink Tank, and other HP models
• Canon PIXMA, Canon LBP, Canon MF, Canon MP, Canon MX, Canon MG, Canon SELPHY, and other Canon models
• Epson Artisan, Epson WorkForce, Epson Stylus, and other Epson models
• Brother MFC, Brother DCP, Brother HL, Brother MW, Brother PJ, and other Brother models
• Samsung ML, Samsung SCX, Samsung CLP, and other Samsung models
• Xerox Phaser, Xerox WorkCentre, Xerox DocuPrint, and other Xerox Models
• Dell, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lexmark, Ricoh, Sharp, Toshiba, OKI, and other printers