If you are looking for the Best Android App For Recording Acoustic Guitar to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android App For Recording Acoustic Guitar that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android App For Recording Acoustic Guitar, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android App For Recording Acoustic Guitar
1. RecForge Lite – Audio Recorder
It allows to Record, Edit and Share sounds, voices, notes, musics or any other audio.
– If you have problems, please look at the FAQ page
RecForge can be used to :
– record (in mp3/ogg/wav) meetings, rehersals, music learning, EVP, …
– share your recording on Google Drive, Skydrive, DropBox, Box, …
– convert your recordings in diferent audio format
– edit audio files
– replace your Dictaphone
Main functions :
– Real-time record in mp3, ogg and wav
– Play, record, pause/resume, loop, convert audio files
– Edit your recording to keep only interesting parts
– Share your recordings
+ on social network,
+ by mail,
+ Ubuntu One,
+ Google Drive,
+ or others sharing apps.
– Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better sound quality (android > 2.1)
– Manual gain adjustment
– Use external microphone (3.5 jack – need an adapter. cf FAQ)
– Change Play back rate
– File format supported :
+ 8, 11, 12, 16, 22, 24, 32, 44 and 48kHz
+ wav, mp3 (up to 128kbps) and ogg (up to 250 kbpls)
– Convert your files in different format (wav, ogg & mp3)
– Record in background even when the phone is locked
– File manager with folders (rename, delete, copy, …)
– Find and Play recordings by date, name and size
– Different widgets size (one click to record)
– Disable notifications to discreetly record
– Application movable to SD Card
– Language translations :
+ Simplified & Traditional Chinese,
2. GuitarTuna – Tuner for Guitar Ukulele Bass & more!
“GuitarTuna is the most popular tuning app in the world!
The ultimate tuner for guitar, bass, ukulele and all popular string instruments. GuitarTuna has been downloaded over 100 million times and is used by beginners and experts!
Why is it the world’s most popular tuner ever built?
• Simple and easy to use. Works with both electric and acoustic guitars and string instruments using the built-in microphone. No cables needed.
• Perfect for complete beginners. Recommended by guitar teachers.
• Simple and intuitive. Clear visual feedback with signal history.
Award winning audio technology:
• Built on the world’s most advanced audio recognition algorithm – the same technology powering Yousician
• Professional accuracy for advanced players
• Auto mode tuner (for super fast tuning, hands-free, string by string) and a chromatic tuner!
Advanced tools for all musicians:
• Metronome: set at any tempo, change the beat manually or by tapping at the desired speed
• 6 Ultimate Chord Learning Games: learn, practice and master chords, and develop the ability to recognize them by ear
• Chord library: find any chord diagram easily and hear how it should sound
• Learn Guitar Songs: 4 songs with guitar notation (tabs) to play along and test your skills
• Alternative tuning sets
• Chromatic tuner
• Electric and acoustic guitars
• Many other string instruments
Over 100 tunings available, including:
• Other drop tunings
• Open tunings
• Half step down
• 7-string tunings including drop-A
• Works in noisy areas, with background noise cancellation technology
• Designed by guitarists for guitarists and developed by the world’s leading audio engineers
• Improve your skills in chords, riffs, tabs, and ear training, and increase your picking speed, just like you would with guitar lessons or classes
• make the app look like your instrument by choosing different headstock visuals
Please be careful:
If it is your first time tuning the guitar or instrument, please be careful. We recommend watching a YouTube tutorial or asking a guitar player how it’s done. Beginners risk snapping strings with improper tuning techniques.
Send us feedback:
Got ideas to make GuitarTuna even better? Send your ideas and suggestions to: email@example.com
Download our other free music learning app:
Yousician – the best way to learn, practice and master the guitar, piano and ukulele
*** Ranked the #1 Education app in 119 countries ****
*** Selected twice as Editor’s choice in 2015 ***
*** Over 25 million users ***
Learn more about Yousician on Youtube and Facebook
3. BandLab – Music Making Studio
BandLab lets you make and share music, no matter your skill level or background. Our multi-track Mix Editor is a music maker that lets you record, edit and remix your music. Make beats, add creative effects, use loops and samples from our royalty-free sounds packs from genres like EDM, dubstep, garage, hip-hop, house, rock, rap, and more.
There are no limits to how much music you can create. With unlimited cloud storage and accessibility across all devices, you can access the music you created on your phone from your desktop browser. Music making is everywhere.
With BandLab’s social networking features, you can find new friends, connect with collaborators or start a band with fellow musicians, guitarists, beatmakers, rappers, and more – no audition needed! Creator Connect matches you to potential beat makers, producers or DJs who share your music tastes and inspirations.
BandLab is more than just a music maker, beat maker, recording app or song recorder. You can discover millions of tracks made by artists and DJs, create personalized playlists and even watch live streams of music performances from top creators.
BandLab is 100% FREE to use. No subscription fees, paywalls or limits to your experience. Download the BandLab app and be a music maker today!
• *NEW* Sampler – A new tool for you to create custom instruments. Make a new Sampler Kit by recording sounds you hear in the world around you, or by selecting samples from over 15,000 royalty-free sounds provided by BandLab, or simply import your own sounds. You can even customize each sample to get just the sound you want. Musical creativity is limitless with the Sampler.
• 16-Track Mix Editor – This is where you make music – the Mix Editor is a multi-track digital audio workstation (DAW) in your pocket. Use it as an audio recording app, beat maker, audio editor and so much more. You are a music maker anytime, anywhere.
• 330+ Virtual MIDI Instruments – Need 808s for your beat? Synthesizers for your lead lines? How about the sitar?! We’ve got a huge variety of Virtual MIDI instruments you can make music with, all within an app that fits in your pocket.
• 180+ Vocal/Guitar/Bass effect presets – Give your tracks that extra kick with world-class effects with real-time monitoring. From ambient sounds to crazy modulations, there’s something for everyone to get creative.
• Looper – Anyone can be a beat maker no matter your skill level. Make beats instantly from a huge library of loops, add some synth or reverb, or just freestyle your way to a whole new mixtape while on the go.
• Mastering – Get your tracks ready for distribution. Upload your song or recording and let our built-in mastering work its magic. Supports mp3 and other formats.
• Video Mix – Create expressive video clips, whether you’re a rapper freestyling over a beat or a songwriter laying down a hot solo. Jazz up your video with world-class effects!
• Explore – Not in the mood to create? No problem! Let BandLab be a source of entertainment as you explore and get inspired by new artists, genres, and collections curated just for you.
• Creator Connect – Looking for a beat maker, producer, or singer? Find like-minded creators just around the corner or halfway across the world! Just fill out your profile and we’ll match you to potential collaborators who share your musical taste and inspiration.
• Tuner and Metronome – The essential audio tools for the modern music maker and producer so you never go out of beat or tune.
• Remix Tracks – Need inspiration to start a track? ‘Fork’ a public track that any creator has shared to make your own beat and remix.”
4. Real Guitar: play music
✔️ The best solution for learning to play because REAL GUITAR has 5 amazing guitars of different models, 100 lessons designed for beginners, over 1500 chords to play any song, 3 playing modes and several loops to play along!
✔️ With REAL GUITAR it has never been so easy to become a musician, with little investment, make this dream that could have been impossible before! Check it out now and become a Rock Star! You will not regret!
Check out the main details of the Real Guitar App:
✔️ Audio without delay
✔️ Studio audio quality
✔️ Customizable chord sequence
✔️ 5 types of guitar
✔️ 3 ways to play
✔️ 16 loops to play along
✔️ More than 1500 chords
✔️ HiFi guitar sounds
✔️ Recording mode
✔️ Export your recordings to MP3
✔️ Works on all screen resolutions – Phones and Tablets (HD Images)
✔️ Free app
✔️ Easy to use
The app is free, but you can remove all ads by purchasing a license!
Try and have fun with the best and most complete guitar app! Made for guitarists, guitarists, professional musicians, hobbyists or beginners.
Touch & Play!”