If you are looking for the Best Android App For Resizing Photos to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Resizing Photos that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Resizing Photos, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Resizing Photos
1. ShortPixel Photo Optimizer
“Store 5X more photos on your phone without needing to purchase extra storage space. Using ShortPixel Gallery Optimizer, you can reduce the space used by your pictures by an average of 80%.
The optimized photos will look the same to the naked eye, they will have the same resolution but they’ll take a lot less storage space.”
2. Pixlr – Free Photo Editor
Capture any moment and edit with over 2 million combinations of FREE effects, overlays, and filters.
Share your photos seamlessly with friends or followers through email, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any social network.
Follow us on Instagram (@pixlr) for daily inspiration, tips, and tricks to make cool photo edits.
Show us your awesome edits, #madewithpixlr for a chance to be featured on our feed!
• Create photo collages easily with a variety of preset collages, grid style, customized ratio, and background.
• Instantly adjust the color of your photo in one easy click using Auto Fix.
• Use Double Exposure to create an array of effects easily with layers and adjustable transparency.
• Create cool photo effects using Stylize (pencil sketch, poster, watercolor and more).
• Effortlessly remove blemishes, red-eye, smoothen skin, or whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Bring out the color with Color Splash effect or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Choose from a range of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
• Adjust the tone of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Easily add text to your photos with a variety of fonts to choose from.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that suits you.
• Keep things fresh with our growing release of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
• Crop and resize images quickly and easily before saving.
We love hearing your ideas and feedback.
Follow us on Instagram (@pixlr), Twitter (@pixlr) or Facebook (/Pixlr).
For support or bug reporting, please reach out to us at email@example.com.”
3. Image Size – Photo Resizer
You can specify the output format using one of the following four units of measurement: pixels, millimeters, centimeters, inches
To preserve aspect ratio just tap on the chain icon between width and height input fields.
Image Size gives you the option of saving, emailing, printing or sharing the final image.
Resize your image in just four easy steps:
1. Open an image or take a photo
2. Enter your desired output size
3. Crop the image with your fingers using multitouch gestures
4. Save / print / send / share image
Resize a photo or image with this app in seconds.
The image sizes used are saved and can be quickly selected from a list.
The image can be rotated 90 ° right and left.
A photo editor has been added. (Filters, text, sticker, etc.)
The JPG quality can be adjusted in the settings.
The storage path for the output images can be changed in the settings.
The Exif data is copied from the original image. (This function can be deactivated in the settings)”
4. Photo Compress 2.0
“This app will allow you to compress large photos into smaller sized photos with very less or negligible loss in quality of the image. Now you do not require any desktop or laptop computers with special software for image compression. Apart from compressing photos this app can also resize photos for you.
Some features of Photo Compress:
1. Compress, Resize, Crop photos
2. Compress and Resize multiple photos at once (See help provided in the app to know how to use it)
3. Allows you to decide quality of compressed image
4. Share your compressed photo(s) from the app
5. Quick Compress or Resize using last used settings.
6. See preview after compressresizecrop operation. If not satisfied ‘Reset Changes’ and try again with different values
7. Ad-Free app with lots of features.
8. Keep EXIF data.
NOTE:- Free version allows multiple resize of upto 10 pics only, no limit in PRO version. There is no-limit on multiple compression.
By compressing photos you can:
1. Save your internet data. So share even more
2. Save your phone storage space if you are running out of memory
3. Use this photos to upload to website which demand photo of less than specified size (example 50kb max).
4. If your friends have slow internet connection they will be able to download your photos more quickly.
Don’t forget to read help provided in the app to know ‘how to use this app’.”
5. “Photo & Picture Resizer: Resize, Downsize, Adjust”
The easy-to-use image resizer app helps you quickly downsize photo size or resize photo resolution. It can be used for text messages, e-mails, Instagram, Facebook, web forms, etc to adjust photo size.
If you want to resize photos quickly, Photo & Picture Resizer is a perfect choice. Photo resizer allows you to easily reduce image size without losing quality. You don’t have to manually save resized pictures, because they are automatically saved in a separate folder titled ’Pictures/PhotoResizer’.
Image resizer for your Android device is a utility app that lets you downsize photos by selecting the right resolution. Photo resizer is an app designed to help you resize images quickly and easily. Image resizer performs one simple task like resizing the image in a fast and easy-to-use way. This image resizer maintains the picture aspect ratio by providing a resolution list based on camera resolution. Photo resizer helps you resize photos before posting them on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, Tumblr, Google+, VKontakte, KakaoTalk, etc.
When you send the e-mail with the attached pictures, you will often find that the e-mail exceeds the message size limit. For example, if your email account allows you to send messages up to 5 megabytes (MB) and you include just two pictures in the attachment (today’s pictures taken by a phone or tablet camera are about 5 MB), you will probably exceed the maximum message size. In this case, this image resizer app is very helpful, because it helps to avoid exceeding the maximum message size limits associated with most email accounts. Downsize photos before composing the e-mail and then attach much smaller pictures.
Image resizer Features:
* Batch resize (multiple photos resize)
* Original pictures are not affected
* Resized pictures are automatically saved in the output folder
* Very good quality of the resized photos
* Photos resized several times do not lose quality
* Browsing photos by gestures
* Reducing photo size preserves original quality and aspect ratio
* Very good compression result (4MB picture is shrunk to approx. ~400 KB – for resolution 800×600)
* Adjust resolution to 1920×1080, 2048×1152 (2048 pixels wide and 1152 pixels tall) or custom
* Adjust aspect ratio to 2×3, 16×9, or custom
* Downsize photo for Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, printing
* Adjust photo size
* Scale image size
* Enlarge photo
* YouTube banner maker 2048×1152
* Resize photo to KB, MB
The photo size editor can easily be:
* Sent via email or text message
* Shared to social media (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, Discord, VKontakte, KakaoTalk, etc.)
Having a high definition camera on your phone with thousands of megapixels per inch is great, but if you can’t send your pictures to your friends, you might as well throw your phone and charger in the snail mailbox and ship it off to your friend, right? Never again! Our photo resizer will solve your issues and downsize photos!
Users love this image resizer app!
This is the best image resizer for you.”