If you are looking for the Best Android App For Screen Setting to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Android App For Screen Setting that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Android App For Screen Setting, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Android App For Screen Setting
1. Microsoft Launcher
“Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that empowers you to be more productive on your Android device. Microsoft Launcher is highly customizable, allowing you to organize everything on your phone. Your personalized feed makes it easy to view your calendar, to do lists, and more. Sticky Notes on the go. When you set up Microsoft Launcher as your new home screen, you can either start fresh with your favorite apps or import your current home screen layout. Need to switch back to your previous home screen? You can do that, too!
This version of Microsoft Launcher has been rebuilt on a new codebase to make new features possible, including dark mode, personalized news, and numerous performance improvements (improved load time, less memory use, better battery performance, and fluent animation).
MICROSOFT LAUNCHER FEATURES
· Give your phone a consistent look and feel with custom icon packs and adaptive icons.
· Enjoy a fresh new image from Bing every day or choose your own photos.
· Comfortably use your phone at night or in low light environments with Microsoft Launcher’s new dark theme. This feature is compatible with Android’s dark mode settings.
· Microsoft Launcher now loads faster, uses less memory, is more battery efficient, and offers fluent animations.
TERM OF USE
Downloading Microsoft Launcher gives the option to replace the default launcher or to toggle between device launchers. Microsoft Launcher does not replicate the user’s PC home screen on the Android phone. Users must still purchase and/or download any new apps from Google Play. Requires Android 7.0+.”
2. Muzei Earth View
Earth View displays beautiful and unique satellite images. Pressing the description at the Muzei application will redirect you to a map so you can browse the area yourself.
Requires Muzei application installed: http://get.muzei.co
Note: since Muzei 3.0 it is possible to change the wallpaper switching for all extensions at Sources → Auto Advance (the clock icon on the top right).
Earth View is open source — https://github.com/arturdryomov/muzei-earth-view
3. Pixel Launcher
• Swipe right from your home screen to see personalized Google cards that bring you news and personalized information, at just the right time.
• Quick access to Google Search on your primary home screen.
• Swipe up on the bottom Favorites row to find your apps from A-Z.
• App Suggestions bring the app you’re looking for to the top of your A-Z list.
• Long-press on apps that support shortcuts to jump right into where you need to go or long-press on the shortcuts to drag them to the home screen.”
4. Enovix KLCK
★ 12 lock screens animated
★ Simple and beautiful interface
Remember that this app are only themes for KLCK, I hope you understand and please dont rate badly.
What do I need to use these themes?
You need to previously install the KLCK app and its respective key to unlock all functions.
▸ KLCK https://goo.gl/CmA5wB
▸ KLCK Key https://goo.gl/SwpNxc”
5. Lawnchair 2
— Support for Adaptive Icons.
— Flexible Desktop, Dock, and Drawer.
— Drawer Categories (Tabs & Folders).
— Integration with Android Recents.¹
— Automatic Dark Mode.
— Contextual data in At a Glance.
— Notification Dots.
— Integration with Google Feed and Homefeeder.²
1. Requires QuickSwitch (t.me/QuickstepSwitcherReleases). Works on Android 9.
2. Requires Lawnfeed (lawnchair.app/lawnfeed) and Homefeeder (t.me/homefeeder) respectively.
Note: this release doesn’t officially support Android 10.
Lawnchair 2 uses the Device Administrator permission to lock the screen when a selected gesture is detected. This is optional and disabled by default.”
6. Twilight: Blue light filter
“Are you having trouble falling asleep? Are your kids hyperactive when playing with the tablet before bed time?
Are you using your smart phone or tablet in the late evening? Twilight may be a solution for you!
Recent research suggests that exposure to blue light before sleep may distort your natural (circadian) rhythm and cause inability to fall asleep.
The cause is the photoreceptor in your eyes, called Melanopsin. This receptor is sensitive to a narrow band of blue light in the 460-480nm range which may suppress Melatonin production – a hormone responsible for your healthy sleep-wake cycles.
In experimental scientific studies it has been shown an average person reading on a tablet or smart phone for a couple of hours before bed time may find their sleep delayed by about an hour. See references below..
The Twilight app makes your device screen adapt to the time of the day. It filters the flux of blue light emitted by your phone or tablet after sunset and protects your eyes with a soft and pleasant red filter. The filter intensity is smoothly adjusted to the sun cycle based on your local sunset and sunrise times.
Get more from Twilight
1) Bed reading: Twilight is more pleasant on the eyes for night reading. Especially as it is able to lower the screen backlight far below the ability of the backligt controls on your screen
2) AMOLED screens: We have tested Twilight on an AMOLED screen for 5 years without any sign of depletion or over-burning. If properly configured Twilight causes less light emission (by enabling dimming) with more equal light distribution (dark areas of the screen such as the status bar get tinted). This may in fact increase your AMOLED screen life time.
Basics on circadian rhythm and the role of melatonin
– location – to find out your current sunset/surise times
– running apps – to stop Twilight in selected apps
– write settings – to set back-light
– network – access smartlight (Philips HUE) to shield you household light from blue
Automation (Tasker or other)
Related scientific research
Amplitude Reduction and Phase Shifts of Melatonin, Cortisol and Other Circadian Rhythms after a Gradual Advance of Sleep and Light Exposure in Humans Derk-Jan Dijk, & Co 2012
Exposure to Room Light before Bedtime Suppresses Melatonin Onset and Shortens Melatonin Duration in Humans Joshua J. Gooley, Kyle Chamberlain, Kurt A. Smith & Co, 2011
Effect of Light on Human Circadian Physiology Jeanne F. Duffy, Charles A. Czeisler 2009
Efficacy of a single sequence of intermittent bright light pulses for delaying circadian phase in humans Claude Gronfier, Kenneth P. Wright, & Co 2009
Intrinsic period and light intensity determine the phase relationship between melatonin and sleep in humans Kenneth P. Wright, Claude Gronfier & Co 2009
The Impact of Sleep Timing and Bright Light Exposure on Attentional Impairment during Night Work Nayantara Santhi & Co 2008
Short-Wavelength Light Sensitivity of Circadian, Pupillary, and Visual Awareness in Humans Lacking an Outer Retina Farhan H. Zaidi & Co, 2007
High sensitivity of the human circadian melatonin rhythm to resetting by short wavelength light. Lockley SW & Co. 2003
Sensitivity of the human circadian pacemaker to nocturnal light: Jamie M Zeitzer, Derk-Jan Dijk & Co 2000″
7. Settings App
“Different apps need different configurations and settings. This app help you to switch to different set of settings for your each of your app individually. It includes volume, orientation, network conditions, Bluetooth connection, screen brightness, keep screen awake, etc.
You can create profile for each app. When you launch the app, the corresponding profile will be applied. After that, you can adjust the settings as usual. The profile is to serve as a setting template for your app, and it will only be applied when you app START. Please also set up the default profile. It will be applied when you are running all other apps, and when your screen is off.
This help you to save time and battery, because you do not need to switch off system function manually. You can reduce the brightness of the screen when it is needed, and turn it off again in the default profile. It make sure you do not forget to turn some power unfriendly features, such as WiFi and Bluetooth.
You can configure your apps behavior by adjusting the profile in this app. For example, when you are reading news and watching video, you might want to adjust to a specify orientation and keep the screen awake.
* Please do not use it with other profile tools to avoid conflict”