If you are looking for the Best Android App For Shortcut Key to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Shortcut Key that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Shortcut Key, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Shortcut Key
1. Shortcut Maker
Simply select the feature and click on CREATE to shortcut. That’s it!
Quite simple right?
You can also use this app to launch an actvity from installed app.
Apps and Activities: Create shortcut of installed apps and activities.
Folder and Files : Create shortcut of folder and files from internal storage.
Intents: Create shortcut of android system intents along with the default app.
Quick Settings: Create shortcut to quickly change your system settings.
Website: Shortcut for your favourite website.
User Requested: Features that are requested by users.
#Custom#: Just a bonus and fresh feature to get shortcuts from installed apps and edit in this app before creating.
Contact me: Shortcut to mail me your suggestions 🙂
Shortcut Preview: after selecting the activity app will show you a preview of shortcut before creating. Here you can also rename the shortcut name. You can also add shortcut to favourite.
History: here you can check the list of shortcuts created by you.
Favourite: here you can check the list of your favourite shortcuts.
If you wish to add any features in this app, please send me your responses and feedbacks on Rkamewar1111@gmail.com (Don’t forget to add app name in subject)
Special Thanks to MaterialSearchView (Thanks MiguelCatalan! :)) for providing a free searchview with a clean UI with simple implementation. Here’s the link the library I used for this:
“Meet Messages, Google’s official app for texting (SMS, MMS) and chat (RCS). Message anyone from anywhere with the reliability of texting and the richness of chat. Stay in touch with friends and family, send group texts, and share your favorite pictures, GIFs, emoji, stickers, videos and audio messages.
Chat features (RCS)
On supported carriers, you can send and receive messages over Wi-Fi or your data network, see when friends are typing or when they have read your message, share images and videos in high quality, and more.
Clean, intuitive, and comfortable design
Instant notifications, smart replies and a fresh new design make communicating faster and more fun. With dark mode, you can use Messages comfortably in low-light situations.
Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
Send audio messages, emoji, stickers, or your location. You can also send and receive payments with Google Pay.
Now you can find more of the content shared in your conversations: tap on the search icon and select a specific contact to see your messaging history with them and all the photos, videos, addresses or links you shared with each other.
Messages is supported on devices running Android™ 5.0 Lollipop and above.”
3. Gboard – the Google Keyboard
Glide Typing — Type faster by sliding your finger from letter to letter
Voice typing — Easily dictate text on the go
Handwriting* — Write in cursive and printed letters
Emoji Search* — Find that emoji, faster
GIFs* — Search and share GIFs for the perfect reaction.
Multilingual typing — No more switching between languages manually. Gboard will autocorrect and suggest from any of your enabled languages.
Google Translate — Translate as you type in the keyboard
* Not supported on Android Go devices
Hundreds of language varieties, including:
Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Assamese, Azerbaijani, Bavarian, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Burmese, Cebuano, Chhattisgarhi, Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese, and others), Chittagonian, Czech, Deccan, Dutch, English, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hausa, Hindi, Igbo, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish, Magahi, Maithili, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Northern Sotho, Odia, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Saraiki, Sindhi, Sinhala, Somali, Southern Sotho, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tswana, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Xhosa, Yoruba, Zulu, and many more! Visit https://goo.gl/fMQ85U for the full list of languages supported
• Gesture cursor control: Slide your finger across the space bar to move the cursor
• Gesture delete: Slide left from the delete key to quickly delete multiple words
• Make the number row always available (enable in Settings → Preferences → Number Row)
• Symbols hints: Show quick hints on your keys to access symbols with a long press (enable in Settings → Preferences → Long press for symbols)
• One handed mode: On large screen phones, pin keyboard to the left or the right of the screen
• Themes: Choose your own theme, with or without key borders”
4. Shortcut Creator
“This application allows you to create shortcuts on local files and folders, applications, settings, contacts, messages and even you can customize shortcuts from other apps. You can provide your own shortcut title and use many different features for customizing the shortcut icon: use icon of the related application, crop image exported from external gallery, import icons from file, use icon from external theme. The app also supports native widgets – you can create a widget instead of a shortcut. Later the widget icon, title and appearance can be changed. In addition you can organize shortcuts in the Collections database using different methods like hierarchy or tags. Later you can use Collections dialogs to get quick access to the organized shortcuts.
Some features require Pro mode (an in-app purchase) but Trial mode does not block them at first and you’re given time to test them. Trial is absolutely IDENTICAL to Pro so don’t buy Pro if you think that something will be changed.
On Android Oreo (8.0) there is a new way to add shortcuts on the main screen and the Launcher automatically adds a small Shortcut Creator icon to the right bottom corner of any shortcut icon. I’ve found only one workaround for this – add from widgets. Please check the related how-to video on the first page of the app.
Features of Shortcut Creator:
– ability to create shortcuts on local files, folders, applications, settings, contacts and messages.
– use an additional free component for creating shortcuts on switcher on some settings and also composite mode switcher.
– support of native widgets which can be used as a container for a shortcut.
– ability to re-use already created shortcuts in the History feature and add shortcuts from other apps.
– organize all your shortcuts in the Collections database with ability to export/import selected shortcuts.
– the system can automatically set up tags for each type of shortcut; for apps it also can add the app category; the user can easily add any other custom tags.
– flexible layout and appearance system for File Browser and Collections dialogs.
– manage your icons collections and import a new icon collection from zip archive (Pro mode required).
– select images from different Android galleries and rich crop functionality for creating a new icon from the selected image.
– parse themes for some popular Launchers and provide ability to use their icons (Pro mode required) and wallpapers.
– app has not write access to internal storage and sdcard and works only in its private area.
– support tablet devices.
Currently the app allows you to buy Pro mode only. This mode provides following benefits:
– Import icons to the icon gallery.
– Use icons from themes.
– Add sub-collections in the Collection database.
– Export shortcuts from Collection database (but import is free).
– Removing any ad (if it will be added in the future) and other annoying dialogs.
– Reading your content on SDCard is required for selecting some local file which will be used as target for a shortcut.
– Reading your contacts is required for selecting some contact which will be used as a target for a shortcut.
– Install shortcuts is required for core functionality.
– Internet access is required only for advertising and is not used in other parts of the app.
On Android 6.0 there is a system ability to block access to your local file system and contacts – the app takes this into account and handles all cases correctly.”
5. Simple Shortcuts – Create Shortcuts
Create shortcuts with names
Create shortcuts with names and custom shapes
Simple Shortcuts app allows creating shortcut with variety of unique options like:
Custom shapes, Unique option that allows creating shortcut icons with heart, Ace, apple shapes.
Name the shortcuts.”