If you are looking for the Best Android App For Shortcut to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Android App For Shortcut that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Android App For Shortcut, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Android App For Shortcut
1. Shortcut Maker
Simply select the feature and click on CREATE to shortcut. That’s it!
Quite simple right?
You can also use this app to launch an actvity from installed app.
Apps and Activities: Create shortcut of installed apps and activities.
Folder and Files : Create shortcut of folder and files from internal storage.
Intents: Create shortcut of android system intents along with the default app.
Quick Settings: Create shortcut to quickly change your system settings.
Website: Shortcut for your favourite website.
User Requested: Features that are requested by users.
#Custom#: Just a bonus and fresh feature to get shortcuts from installed apps and edit in this app before creating.
Contact me: Shortcut to mail me your suggestions 🙂
Shortcut Preview: after selecting the activity app will show you a preview of shortcut before creating. Here you can also rename the shortcut name. You can also add shortcut to favourite.
History: here you can check the list of shortcuts created by you.
Favourite: here you can check the list of your favourite shortcuts.
If you wish to add any features in this app, please send me your responses and feedbacks on Rkamewar1111@gmail.com (Don’t forget to add app name in subject)
Special Thanks to MaterialSearchView (Thanks MiguelCatalan! :)) for providing a free searchview with a clean UI with simple implementation. Here’s the link the library I used for this:
You can also use the QuickShortcutMaker for searching the app which you want to launch.
If you want to use the app which you don’t use frequently, maybe you have no shortcuts for it. So, you may have to search the app from a list of many apps. Even if you know the name of the app, it’s hard to find it.
In this situation, the QuickShortcutMaker will help you finding the app. Please try!
This may be useful. But please use it at your own risk!
You can make shortcuts to hidden setting screens which are usually not accessible.
Even if you encountered any problems using this app or shortcuts created by this app, I don’t have any responsibility about that. Please be sure to use this app at your own risk.
About Internet access permission:
From the version 2.0.1, for a more rapid improvement of the app, you will be requested an additional permission to access network so that the app can send a detailed error report to developer.
The app uses network only to send error reports.
And when it communicates, a confirmation message will be displayed, so please rest assured.
for Launcher3 of Cyanogenmod
If you cannot create shortcut, please try the following steps:
1. Long-tap the home screen.
2. Tap “WIDGETS”.
3. Long-tap “Activities” which has the QuickShortcutMaker’s icon.
4. Drag it to somewhere on the screen.
5. QuickShortcutMaker will be launched.
6. Select an activity, edit it, and tap “Create”.
7. A shortcut will be created on the home screen.
Follow the updates
– Added Italian and Arabic translations.
– Adapted to AndroidPhone7 theme.
– Changed dialog UI.
– Fixed a bug that the shortcut for Google Play cannot be opened.
– Added function to ask you to rate this app. (Forgive me if you don’t like such a thing.)
– Added translations to many languages. (Français, Español, Português, Polski, 한국어, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), Bahasa Indonesia)
– Added support for some other themes. (Atom / Solo, etc.)
– Added several other improvements.
– It is now possible to operate multiple items from the activity list by long-tapping the items. You can add them to favorites or share.
– Changed the text format in which to share the application information.
– Added the types of themes that can be selected icon (ADW / Nova / Apex / LauncherPro / GO / Holo).
– Added the number of icons in the list of themes.
– Changed the UI of shortcut editing screen.
– Added German translation.
– Added a lot of improvements.
– Added support for tablet devices.
– Added function to share app information as text.
– Improved UI of some screens.
– Fixed some bugs.
– Added function to open the App info screen from the shortcut editing screen. (Android 2.3 or later only)
– Fixed a minor bug and UI.
– Fixed a bug that the app crashes while searching at a certain condition.
– Added error report function to send detailed information when the app crashes or when you see “Failed to load” message.
– Reduced consumption of the memory so that the models which have low-memory not to crash.
– Search results can be sorted order by names.
– Increased speed of search.
– Fixed a bug on setting icon.
– Fixed a bug that the icon becomes smaller when you use the app on tablets.
– Added history and favorite features.
– Applied Android 4.0(ICS) UI style.
– Activity list is now grouped by app.
– Fixed some bugs.”
“Meet Messages, Google’s official app for texting (SMS, MMS) and chat (RCS). Message anyone from anywhere with the reliability of texting and the richness of chat. Stay in touch with friends and family, send group texts, and share your favorite pictures, GIFs, emoji, stickers, videos and audio messages.
Chat features (RCS)
On supported carriers, you can send and receive messages over Wi-Fi or your data network, see when friends are typing or when they have read your message, share images and videos in high quality, and more.
Clean, intuitive, and comfortable design
Instant notifications, smart replies and a fresh new design make communicating faster and more fun. With dark mode, you can use Messages comfortably in low-light situations.
Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
Send audio messages, emoji, stickers, or your location. You can also send and receive payments with Google Pay.
Now you can find more of the content shared in your conversations: tap on the search icon and select a specific contact to see your messaging history with them and all the photos, videos, addresses or links you shared with each other.
Messages is supported on devices running Android™ 5.0 Lollipop and above.”
“Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: https://slack.com/
Having trouble? Please reach out to email@example.com”
This App is used to manage the shortcuts of your Android device, you can bookmark and put them on your Homescreen
You can manage the shortcuts:
App installed in your phone
Create app shortcuts on the homescreen to launch two apps directly in split screen mode.
pictures/videos/audios/documents in your phone
Quickly launch the page inside the app to save your time
Create a shortcut inside the specified app
Create shortcuts to commonly used tools (Search box,Download Dir,Stop Watch,Alarm,Call,Space clean,Voice Recorder,Power usage,Ring)
Various settings in your phone (Language,Default home app,Date and time,Battery saver,Developer options,App Manager,Location,VR,Access Point Names,Notification access,Print,Android Beam,Privacy,Wifi advanced,Connections,Change system settings,VPN,Assistant,Biometrics and security,Default apps,Appear on top,Storage,Network operator,Mobile networks,Fingerprint,Screen saver,Data usage,Captioning,Keyboard,Wallpaper,Audio Effect,Password,Display,Bluetooth,About phone,Accounts,WLAN,Sound and vibration,NFC,Cast Setting,Accessibility,Tap and pay,Airplane mode)
Quickly launch a page inside Instagram （Create post,Reels,Story camera,Insights,Direct,Explore,My profile,Theme,Activity）
Quickly launch a page inside Twitter (Tweet,QR code,Live,Messages,Camera,Explore,Lists,Search,Account,Connect people,Followed topics,Trends,Settings)
Quickly launch a page inside Facebook (Code generator,Live,Nearby,Notifications,Events,Requests,Notes,Groups,New message,Friends,Profile)
Put your favorite youtube channel/youtuber/vloger on the desktop and open it directly to watch
Customize App Icon ， We have built-in tens of thousands of icons and styles, as well as a universal icon editor.
On some Android™ devices, the file manager is already available on the system. We did not even pass it as name files, so we developed a shortcut to open it directly in the file manager”
6. Shortcut Creator
“This application allows you to create shortcuts on local files and folders, applications, settings, contacts, messages and even you can customize shortcuts from other apps. You can provide your own shortcut title and use many different features for customizing the shortcut icon: use icon of the related application, crop image exported from external gallery, import icons from file, use icon from external theme. The app also supports native widgets – you can create a widget instead of a shortcut. Later the widget icon, title and appearance can be changed. In addition you can organize shortcuts in the Collections database using different methods like hierarchy or tags. Later you can use Collections dialogs to get quick access to the organized shortcuts.
Some features require Pro mode (an in-app purchase) but Trial mode does not block them at first and you’re given time to test them. Trial is absolutely IDENTICAL to Pro so don’t buy Pro if you think that something will be changed.
On Android Oreo (8.0) there is a new way to add shortcuts on the main screen and the Launcher automatically adds a small Shortcut Creator icon to the right bottom corner of any shortcut icon. I’ve found only one workaround for this – add from widgets. Please check the related how-to video on the first page of the app.
Features of Shortcut Creator:
– ability to create shortcuts on local files, folders, applications, settings, contacts and messages.
– use an additional free component for creating shortcuts on switcher on some settings and also composite mode switcher.
– support of native widgets which can be used as a container for a shortcut.
– ability to re-use already created shortcuts in the History feature and add shortcuts from other apps.
– organize all your shortcuts in the Collections database with ability to export/import selected shortcuts.
– the system can automatically set up tags for each type of shortcut; for apps it also can add the app category; the user can easily add any other custom tags.
– flexible layout and appearance system for File Browser and Collections dialogs.
– manage your icons collections and import a new icon collection from zip archive (Pro mode required).
– select images from different Android galleries and rich crop functionality for creating a new icon from the selected image.
– parse themes for some popular Launchers and provide ability to use their icons (Pro mode required) and wallpapers.
– app has not write access to internal storage and sdcard and works only in its private area.
– support tablet devices.
Currently the app allows you to buy Pro mode only. This mode provides following benefits:
– Import icons to the icon gallery.
– Use icons from themes.
– Add sub-collections in the Collection database.
– Export shortcuts from Collection database (but import is free).
– Removing any ad (if it will be added in the future) and other annoying dialogs.
– Reading your content on SDCard is required for selecting some local file which will be used as target for a shortcut.
– Reading your contacts is required for selecting some contact which will be used as a target for a shortcut.
– Install shortcuts is required for core functionality.
– Internet access is required only for advertising and is not used in other parts of the app.
On Android 6.0 there is a system ability to block access to your local file system and contacts – the app takes this into account and handles all cases correctly.”
7. Simple Shortcuts – Create Shortcuts
Create shortcuts with names
Create shortcuts with names and custom shapes
Simple Shortcuts app allows creating shortcut with variety of unique options like:
Custom shapes, Unique option that allows creating shortcut icons with heart, Ace, apple shapes.
Name the shortcuts.”