If you are looking for the Best Android App For Sound Profiles to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Sound Profiles that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Sound Profiles, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Sound Profiles
1. AUDIO MANAGER
Audio Manager allows you to view and adjust all volumes available on your smartphone. Try AUDIO MANAGER MINI for additional features and ad free experience.
INTRODUCING SNAP LAUNCH
Now your favorite app can be launched with a press of smartphone’s volume buttons.
* Adjust Alarm, Media, Ringer, Alert (or Notification), System and Voice call volumes level.
* Configure your default ringtones for Alarm, Ringer and Alert volumes.
* Mute volume levels.
* Add widgets.
* And utilize default audio profiles and notification service.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission is required for ringtone.
WRITE_SETTINGS permission is required for volume control.
We read every review to make ‘AUDIO MANAGER’ better for you. Thank you for using it. For issues and suggestions, you can write us using menu option ‘Feedback’.”
2. Sound Profile (Volume control and Scheduler)
Android ties your notification and call ringtone volume together. Now you can emulate they are split. You can create “Calls Only” style profiles to avoid being disturbed by no needed messages.
Profiles can be activated with a time limit so you will never forget your phone again in “silent mode” or “meeting mode”. For example, activate “meeting mode” for just 30 minutes.
You can also schedule the profiles to be automatically activated at specific times according to your planning.
For example, at 6:00 am activate Loud, at 8:00 pm activate Silent.
This application also silences your phone while it is rebooting (shutting down and booting) so you will not hear annoying intro melodies from your operator (silent boot and shut down).
Use different wallpapers or background solid colors to quickly find your mode or profile.
For each profile you may personalize ringtone volume, notifications volume, ringtone melody, notification melody, multimedia/system volume, alarms volume, vibration, bluetooth, screen brightness, screen timeout, synchronization, wallpaper picture or background color, Do Not Disturb mode, starred (favorite) contacts…
Scheduler feature to automatically change profiles at given times (for example, activate Night at 10:00pm, Normal at 08:00am, etc). Have different preset weeks.
Block list feature:
Select in each profile which callers are going to be allowed. Never get awake in the middle of the night for an unwanted call, but be always ready for your kids, wife or husband.
Tasks and Events:
-Activate profile “Car” when “my car” bluetooth is connected
-Activate profile “Home” when “my home WIFI” is detected
-Activate profile Job when getting close to your job
-Activate your voicemail in a profile and deactivate in another.
-Activate call forwarding
Let other automation apps (like Tasker, AutomateIt, Macrodroid…) activate the profiles created in SoundProfile.
Activate profiles or change the week scheduler depending on your Google Calendar events or reminders.
This app is not free. After the trial period it requires a small cheap subscription.
Please, send me any suggestions to email@example.com and I will answer you fast.”
3. Audio Profiles – Sound Manager and Scheduler
Fully compatible with Samsung too!
• Manage your Do Not Disturb preferences for each profile (from Android M)
• Notification widget to switch between profiles (you can deactivate it)
• Quick settings tile for switch between profiles (from Android N)
• Add schedules for each audio / sound profile
• Priority notifications for each profile: Control your apps notifications (ringtone, volume and vibration pattern). Also when the screen is off or on
• Control all your contact ringtones (or calls to voicemail) within only 1 screen
• Headphones feature (when plugged in: change profile icon, media volume and/or profile)
• Desktop widget
Non-free features (UNLOCKED VERSION) includes:
• Timer: Activate a profile for a certain amount (perfect for meetings, movies, gym, etc)
• Tasker plugin
Help translate the app in other languages: https://os98wii.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project/72924. Send me an email to become an official translator. Thank you!
Request new features: https://audioprofiles.nolt.io
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/audioprofiles for the latest news.”
4. Sound Profiles
“An quick and easy way to switch all sound volume levels to predefined positions.
Switch to Quiet with a single click on the home screen.
Change all sound to Silent without making any noises, and with just one tap.
Quick and easy way to change all phone sounds to Loud, without the need to go in Settings, or move sliders 1 by 1.
Toggle back to Normal levels of the sounds by a simple touch of the screen.
With this app you can witch predefined profiles with specified volume levels. You can change, delete, or add new sound profiles. Any profile can be activated from within the app or from widgets. Using 2 types of widgets on you home screen you can apply the profiles that you have set-up. Widget types:
– Single Profile (for example Silent) Click on this will always apply this profile
– Alternating Profiles – Toggle (rotate) for all your profiles in the order you have put them
The settings option give you the freedom to what sound should be changed, what should be visible in the app, what colors to be used for the widgets background and icon.
Small and simple but powerful app, that give you back the power over your device.
Using the widgets you can switch sound levels with just one click.
A tile in the pull-down menu from the action bar can mute all sound with a single click and from any app. All that you need to do is:
* Pull down the action bar (may need to pull down twice or scroll left/right)
* Tap on the edit icon
* Find the tile “Mute” (with description “Sound Profiles”) – probably at the bottom of the tiles list
* Drag this tile in the active tiles section
After that when you pull down the tiles menu from the action bar – you will be able to mute all sounds with a single click and from within any application.”
5. Sound Profile Pro Key
This Pro Key will remove all kind of ads in the app plus adding extra functionality like Location Tasks, unlimited number of profiles, unlimited number of scheduler intervals, Google Calendar integration and Extended notification.
Please, install the free version first so you are sure if SoundProfile is what you need and works in your phone.
The Pro Key will NOT unblock subscriptions created since November 2019 (like Automation, Dialing functions and newer)”