If you are looking for the Best Android App For Storing Cards to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Android App For Storing Cards that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Android App For Storing Cards, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Android App For Storing Cards
1. Key Ring: Cards Coupon & Sales
“Never carry loyalty, membership, or library cards again! Key Ring is the app for loyalty cards and savings while shopping. Plan, save, and organize by carrying your cards, stores’ weekly ads, coupons, and your shopping lists – all in one app.
No more forgetting your reward cards at home or holding up the checkout line while you dig through your wallet. Give your key chain, wallet, or purse a rest and digitally store those loyalty cards.
• Saving money at the store is effortless when you have your shopper cards handy
• Easily earn your loyalty rewards by scanning your card from your phone
• Your cards are safely backed up in the cloud with a free Key Ring account
Discounts don’t stop with your reward cards, so why would we? Saving is even easier with circulars, coupons, and other deals right at your fingertips. You’ll find the best sales with weekly ads for stores like Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, Kohl’s, Michaels, and more.
If you like to plan ahead, you can build shopping lists from the circulars and coupons you find.
• Shopping lists can be shared with family members or friends
• Add pictures to your shopping list to ensure you get the right item when you’re shopping
• Real-time syncing between accounts means you always have the most updated list whether you’re planning at home or shopping at the store
Who Recommends Us?
Key Ring has been featured in Real Simple, Martha Stewart Living, Family Circle, and on the Today Show as an “app for all ages.”
Why Should You Use Key Ring?
• Always carry your loyalty, membership, and library cards without weighing down your key chain, wallet, or purse
• Discover great savings with circulars, coupons and deals from hundreds of stores in the U.S.
• Easily browse weekly ads and see what’s on sale from your phone
• Find and redeem coupons while you are shopping
• Pin your favorite deals directly from circulars to save them for later
• Create and share shopping lists so you won’t forget a deal at the store
• Barcode scanner: Add your loyalty cards by scanning the barcode
• Loyalty card database: Support for over 2,000 barcode and non-barcode loyalty, membership, and library cards
• Remote cloud backup: Never worry about losing your loyalty cards again
• Favorites: Put your favorite reward cards and circulars at your fingertips
• Discounts: Weekly ads and coupons on your phone so you can save while shopping
• Shopping Lists: Stay organized and plan your shopping trip before you go to the store
• Sharing: Share loyalty cards, savings, and shopping lists with family and friends
• Notifications: Always remember to use your reward card or get reminded of sales with alerts about local savings (Optional. Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.)
Download today to plan, save, and organize!”
2. AwardWallet: Track Rewards
“AwardWallet can track almost any type of loyalty points, such as frequent flier miles, hotel points, or credit card points. Load up all of your loyalty accounts and let AwardWallet track all of them for you. In addition to tracking points and miles (and account expirations) AwardWallet also has the following amazing features:
* Management of travel plans. Link your mailbox and let AwardWallet track all of your travel reservations. We will send you push notifications if and when your flights are delayed or canceled and let you share your travel plans with friends and family.
* Credit card spend analysis. Add your bank accounts to AwardWallet and let AwardWallet analyze your spend and tell you if you are using the right credit cards. This way, next time, when you are shopping, you can use the card that gives you the maximum number of points at a given merchant.
* Merchant lookup tool. Enter any merchant name, and we will tell you how it is coded and which cards earn the most points at that merchant.
* Account balance watch. If you are transferring points from your bank into your airline account to book a flight and that transfer is not instant, you can have AwardWallet monitor this account. As soon as we detect the change, we will send you an email and a push notification.
* Loyalty account history. In addition to tracking your loyalty account balance and expiration, we also load all of your historical account transactions into AwardWallet, so you have one place to review all of your loyalty transactions.”
3. Stocard – Rewards Cards Wallet
DIGITIZE YOUR REWARDS CARDS
Unclutter your wallet by scanning the code on your plastic cards from stores like CVS, Walgreens or Kroger within seconds.
COLLECT REWARDS POINTS IN STOCARD
Whenever you’re shopping, just pop-up your rewards card’s barcode on your phone and have it scanned by the cashier to receive your points.
DISCOVER EXCLUSIVE OFFERS
Browse coupons, discounts, flyers and circulars in Stocard – all related to your favorite stores such as Panera Bread, Big Lots or Sam’s Club.
USE ADVANCED FEATURES
You can even save Passbook/Apple Wallet passes, airline-tickets and gift cards in Stocard. Or collect points with your Wear OS device.”
4. Shortcut Image
＊What is Shortcut Image ?
This application is Widget application to display a designated image quickly.
You put it to the home screen as Widget and use it.
You can realize how to use “to establish the short cut of the picture file to the desktop of the PC” in Android.
＊It is a product for following people
・I want to access the image of the time schedule of the bus from a home screen quickly.
・I want to be seen with the map to an event meeting place immediately temporarily in a home.
・I put the photograph of that favorite daughter to the home screen and want to look quickly anytime.
For Android 4.X
1. Please open “Drawer”
2. Please choose “WIDGETS”
3. Please choose “ShortcutImage” (1×1)or(2×2)
For Android 2.X, 3.X
1. Go to Home Screen. Please long press at empty area.
2. Please choose “Widget”
3. Please choose “ShortcutImage” (1×1)or(2×2)
4. Please choose a picture file in a setting window and you name it and save it
5. Thumbnail Widget of the image is established to a home screen
＊How to use
1. Please tap the home widget when you want to view the image.
2. Please choice “View Image”
3. You can display an image when you choose a viewer.
Display name: This option is the setting of whether to display name under thumbnail image.
Anti-aliasing: This option is setting of whether using anti-aliasing to make thumbnail for widget
Use original size: This option is setting of whether using original image size to make thumbnail for widget. Please usually use it without a check. Please do not check it when you select a big image (more than 400×500) . Broken widget will be generated. If broken widget was generated, remove it.
This application is a widget app. If you installed this app to the SD card, it does not work.
If the Shortcut Image icon didn’t appear in the widget list after installation, there is a possibility that app is installed on the SD card. If so, please move the app to internal from SD.
* Trouble shooting
If a disappearing images after restarting phone, please try the following.
– Disable Optimize Battery Usage in settings>apps
There are cases where this app does not work due to several reasons.
Could you try the following suggestions?
– Try other photo image.
– In Setting of Widget, try select photo by other app.
– In View Image by tap your widget, try view photo by other app.
– Try change Home App.
＊About this application
There is no viewer function in this application.
To see the image, application for it is required.
This application read a smartphone system comic of a certain comic artist and hit and made it with approximately 2.5 days.
This is this and does not plan the further function addition in particular anymore because it is a feeling called the completion. I beg you to understand my position.”
5. Cards – Mobile Wallet
Enjoy a walletless life: Cards is more useful, safer and faster than your wallet.
With Cards you can pay, catch a bus, open doors, grab loyalty offers, identify to officials, get into shows etc.
NEW! Cards Apps™ turns your digital cards into information hubs allowing you to check out messages, discounts, store locations and much more from your favorite cards!
Cards Apps™ allows engaging card specific actions directly from your favorite cards: ordering a pizza from Pizza Card, flight tickets from Airline Card, tracking parcels from Courier Card etc.
Cards Quick Card™ lets you instantly open any card without opening the app. You can open cards using our Quick Card™ unlock popup or using the cards shortcuts in the notification bar.
NEW! Present Cards directly on your Smartwatch using Android Wear.
You can keep:
• Loyalty Cards
• Payment Cards (Credit/Debit/ATM)
• Transport Cards (Bus/Train/Metro)
• Identity Cards (Driver’s License/Student/ID)
• Tickets (Shows/Movies)
• Key Cards (Work/Car/Home Entrance)
*** Cards acceptance depends on technology availability from the specific card brand, based on your country’s regulation.
*** Some functions may not properly work in some regions.
What can I do with Cards?
• Load any card to your phone
• Send cards by tapping your phone on card readers (using NFC contactless technology)
• Send cards by presenting Barcodes
• Cards Apps™ – Perform tasks from within Cards without downloading bloated & unfamiliar apps
• Quick Card™ – Instantly access any card
• Read important messages from your card brands
How secure is Cards?
• Remotely lock your wallet
• Unlock Cards with your fingerprint or PIN code
• Sensitive data is double-encrypted in the cloud
Where can I install Cards?
• Cards is available for FREE on Google Android, Apple iOS, Microsoft Windows 8/10 & BlackBerry OS.
What are “Community Powered” and “Official” Cards?
• “Community Powered” Cards are non-official cards based on crowd sourcing, information contributed by Cards users themselves, much like Wikipedia.
• “Official” Cards are operated by the official organization that issues the card.
What about developers?
• We ♥ developers. Cards is all about inter-connectivity, crowd sourcing & community support. Go to https://cards.app/dev and connect your app, website or NFC reader using our free and extremely easy to use SDKs (Java, C#, NodeJS, C++, Python) and APIs.
You can use Cards as a replacement to the discontinued Beep’n Go app by Mobeam or Samsung Beaming Services.”
6. mobile-pocket loyalty cards wallet
Download mobile-pocket wallet for free,
add all your loyalty cards and membership cards in the app,
and never miss out on any loyalty points, discounts, benefits or rewards!
Features and advantages:
+ Digitise your loyalty and membership cards with barcode and QR-code (available offline)
+ Use a template from our cards catalogue
+ Store any other loyalty card or membership card, which is not in the cards catalogue, as “other card”
+ Photograph both sides of the card
+ Backup, synchronize and restore your loyalty cards and membership cards with the account function: Register via mail (mobile-pocket wallet account) or with your Facebook-, Google- or Apple account
+ Protect your loyalty cards in your mobile-pocket wallet by activating passcode”