If you are looking for the Best Android App For Storing Music to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Storing Music that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Storing Music, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Storing Music
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.”
2. Poweramp Music Player (Trial)
Poweramp v3 is a major update focused on the new Audio engine, UI, and navigation.
• new Audio engine:
• support for hi-res output (where supported by the device)
• new DSP, including updated Equalizer/Tone/Stereo expand, and the new Reverb/Tempo effects
• internal 64bit processing
• new configurable per-output Options
• new configurable Resampler, Dither options
• opus, tak, mka, dsd dsf/dff formats support
• gapless smoothing
• 30/50/100 volume levels (Settings/Audio/Advanced Tweaks)
• new UI:
• visualizations (supporting .milk presets and spectrum)
• new “wave” seekbar, can be also static via Skin options
• Light and Dark skins included, both with Pro Buttons and Static Seekbar options
• new notifications
• new menus, panels, popups, dialogs, etc.
• as previously, 3rd party skins are available (v2 skins are not compatible)
• new navigation:
• pull down or click album art to go to the current playing list
• as previously, swipe album art for the next/previous track, drag more for category
change (applies also to the bottom miniplayer)
• use bottom miniplayer to return to the main ui or to change tracks
• swipe left/right from lists for fast return
• pinch-zoom in lists
• long press on item for the selection menu
– 10+ band graphical equalizer for all supported formats, built-in and custom presets. Up to 32 bands supported
– separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
– stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance, tempo control, reverb, system MusicFX (where supported by the device)
– compatible with Android Auto
– Chromecast support
– m3u/pls http streams
– unique Direct Volume Control (DVC) for extended dynamic range and really deep bass
– replay gain
– plays songs from folders and from own library
– dynamic queue
– lyrics support, including lyrics search via plugin
– embed and standalone .cue files support
– support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists, playlist importing and exporting
– downloads missing album art
– artist images downloading
– custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
– widgets with many selectable styles, advanced customizations
– lock screen options
– Milkdrop compatible visualization support (and 3rd party downloadable visualizations)
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection
– tag editor
– audio info with detailed audio processing information
– high level of customization via settings
* Android Auto, Chromecast are trademarks of Google LLC.
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy the Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp:
Q. Does my Poweramp v2 purchase include Poweramp v3?
A. Yes, it does.
Q. How do I disable visualization?
A. It’s disabled by default, can be enabled/disabled by first left button right under cover or in Settings / Visualizations.
Q. Seekbar? Titles on cover? Other UI tweaks?
A. Please use settings / Look and feel / Skin and set built-in skin options as needed.
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library/playlists.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp settings/ Library / Music Folders.
Q. Amplified basses are distorted over Bluetooth.
A. Please review Poweramp settings / Audio / Direct Volume Control (DVC) options.”
3. YouTube Music
“Connecting you to the world of music:
● More than 70 million official songs
● Music content including live performances, covers, remixes and music content you can’t find elsewhere
● Thousands of curated playlist across many genres and activities
Get personalized music, perfect for every moment:
● Personalized playlists and Mixes made just for you, built around your favorite types of music
● Personalized activity mixes for your Workout, Relax, and Focus sessions
● Create playlists with song suggestions or collaborate with other music fans to create the perfect playlist
● Personalized Library to see all of your liked and added songs, playlists, artists, and albums
Stay on top of the trend and discover new music:
● Check out curated for you mixes such Discover Mix and New Release Mix
● Discover music based genres (Hip Hop, Pop, Country, Dance & Electronic, Blues, Indie & Alternative, Jazz, Kpop, Latin, Rock, and more)
● Discover music based mood (Chill, Feel Good, Energy Booster, Sleep, Focus, Romance, Workout, Commute, Party)
● Explore top charts from all over the world
Enhanced your listening experience with unique features:
● Song lyrics so you can sing along to your favorites
● Switch seamlessly between audio and video
● Listen on your phone, desktop, smart speaker, smart TV, car, smart watch and within your favorite apps.
● Compatible with Google Maps, Waze, Google Assistant, and more.
Upgrade to Music Premium to enjoy:
● Listen ad-free
● Play music in the background
● Access your downloads, including smart downloads
● Switch seamlessly between audio and video, only with YouTube Music
Only first-time YouTube Red, Music Premium, YouTube Premium and Google Play Music subscribers are eligible for free trials, introductory offers or promotional pricing.
Monthly price: $9.99 USD / $9.99 CAD / $11.99 AUD / $12.99 NZD / £12.99 / €9.99 / $99 pesos MXN / ₩7,900/ 99 kr NOK / 99 kr SEK / 99 kr DKK / 169 ₽ / ARS$99/ ₹99.00 IN / R59.99 ZA / ₡3,190 /$5.99 USD (EC, DO, UY, VE, GT, BO, HN, SV, PY, NI, PA) / 19.99 zł / RON22.00 / 149.00 Kč / Ft1,490.00 / lev8.99 / USD$5.99 (BY) / €5.99 (SK, SI) / €6.99 (GR, MT, CY, LT, LV, EE) / $6.99 (MK) / 13.99 Turkish Lira (TR) / kn59.99 (HR) / $9.99 (IS) / ₪19.90 (IL) / dh19.99 (AE) / Rial19.99 (QA) / $4.99 (BH, KW, OM, LB) / RP49,000 (ID) / NT$149.00 (TW) / ฿129.00 (TH) / ₱129.00 (PH) / $58.00 (HK) / RM 14.90 (MY) / $9.98 (SG) / USD$5.99 (VE) / ₦900.00 (NG) / $9.99 (TC) / £49.99 (EG) / USD$9.99 (AS, AW, GU, MQ, YT, PF, MP, PG, PR, TC, VI)/ USD$5.99 (BM, KY)/ €9.99 (GF, GP, NC)”
+ Supported formats: aac, ape, dff, dsf, flac, it, m4a, m4b, mo3, mod, mp2, mp3, mp4, mpc, mpga, mtm, ogg, opus, s3m, tta, umx, wav, webm, wv, xm
+ Support for Android Auto and custom Car PCs
+ Support for OpenSL / AudioTrack / AAudio output methods
+ Support for CUE Sheets
+ Support for OTG-storages and custom file providers
+ Support for user bookmarks
+ Support for user defined playback queue
+ Support for album arts and lyrics
+ Support for multiple playlists and smart-playlists based on folders
+ Support for internet radio (including Http Live Streaming)
+ Automatic detection of tags encoding
+ Built-in 20-band graphic equalizer
+ Balance and playback speed control
+ Volume normalization using replay gain or peak-based normalization
+ Sleep timer feature
+ Custom themes support
+ Built-in light, dark and black themes
+ Support for night and day mode
+ An ability to cross-fade tracks
+ An ability to repeat playlist / track / playback without repeating
+ An ability to down mix multi-channels audio files to stereo
+ An ability to down mix audio files to mono
+ An ability to control playback from notification area
+ An ability to control playback via gestures in album art area
+ An ability to control playback via headset
+ An ability to switch the tracks via volume buttons
+ An ability to play files from the File Manager applications
+ An ability to play files from Windows shared folders (only v2 and v3 of samba protocol are supported)
+ An ability to add to playlist only chosen files / folders
+ An ability to delete files physically
+ An ability to sort files by template / manually
+ An ability to group files by template
+ An ability to search files in filtering mode
+ An ability to share audio files
+ An ability to register playing track as ringtone from player
Additionally, our app is ads free.”
5. Music Player – Audify Player
This Music Player is one of the best music player with a stylish design.
Features of Music Player
1. Browse songs in 6 different ways from the app (Playlist, Genre, folder, Artist, Album and songs).
2. Full widget support with list of songs.
3. Play songs directly from folder inside the App.
4. Elegant themes are available in two sets along with costume themes.
5. Create playlists as per your mood and add songs to them.
7. Remove annoying clips from Music Player while scanning the app.
8. Can set Ringtone within the music player.
9. 5-band equalizer with powerful bass and virtualizer with reverb settings.
10. Play songs in a selective order by adding to the currently playing list through Add to Queue feature.
11. Share songs that you are currently listening on social media apps like Facebook, WhatsApp. etc.
12. Available in 40 different languages (English, Hindi, German, French, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Japanese, Indonesian, etc.).
13. System equaliser support is provided along with in-app equaliser within the Music Player App.
14. App is designed based on the concept of material design to make the experience native for Android users.
15. Ringtone Cutter
16. In build Voice Assistance
17. Audiobooks support
18. Fastest way of song sharing without internet through nearby sharing
19. Support all formates like MP3, WAV, FLAC, AC3, AAC, WMA, ACC, MIDI, etc.
Install the music player (mp3 player) and enjoy your favourite songs like never before!
Also, share your feedback on Google Play Store if you like the Music Player App.
PS: With help of our music player, share your favourite songs among your friends on the social media and let your friends know what you are listening.”