If you are looking for the Best Android App For Student Planner to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Android App For Student Planner that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Android App For Student Planner, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Android App For Student Planner
1. Calendly: Meeting Scheduling App
HOW IT WORKS
• CREATE SIMPLE RULES: Setup is easy. Let Calendly know your availability preferences and it’ll do the work for you.
• SHARE YOUR LINKS: Quickly copy your Calendly links and paste them into an email, text, or any other app, saving you time while you’re away from your computer.
• SCHEDULE: They pick a time and the event is added to your calendar.
FEATURES THAT USERS WILL ENJOY
• CALENDAR INTEGRATIONS: Works with your Google, Outlook, Office 365 or iCloud calendar so you’re never double booked.
• CONTROL: Set buffer times between meetings, prevent last minute meetings, create secret event types, and more.
• FLEXIBLE: Supports 1-on-1, round robin and collective availability meetings
• TIME ZONE INTELLIGENT: Seamless time zone detection for your invitees so everyone’s on the same page.
• WORKS WITH YOUR APPS: Automate tasks with Zoom, Google Meet, Salesforce, GoToMeeting, Zapier and more.
• GROWS WITH YOUR TEAM: Works great for individuals, teams and departments.
Learn more at Calendly.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org”
2. Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks
“Microsoft To Do is a task management app to help you stay organized and manage your day-to-day. You can use Microsoft To Do to make shopping lists or task lists, take notes, record collections, plan an event, or set reminders to increase your productivity and focus on what matters to you. Microsoft To Do makes it easy to stay organized and manage your life.
Accomplish what’s meaningful and important to you each day with My Day and Suggestions, your personalized daily planner tools. Intelligent suggestions recommend tasks from across your lists that may be relevant for the day. From grocery lists to housecleaning routines, daily tasks are simple with To Do. When you’re quickly switching between contexts and tasks, it’s important to have tools that help you achieve what matters. Microsoft To Do helps you quickly capture and retrieve your lists and tasks across devices and between multiple accounts.
Capture tasks from different Microsoft apps and services and sync them with Microsoft To Do. Flag emails as tasks in Outlook or any email account hosted by Microsoft, add to lists with Cortana, and see tasks assigned to you from Microsoft Planner. Get peace of mind knowing that your tasks and lists are hosted on the Microsoft 365 service – one of the most reliable services with industry-leading security offerings.
Microsoft To Do’s modern, easy-to-use experience makes your lists unique, with customizable features like emoji in lists, colorful themes, dark mode, and more. Plus, shared lists help you stay connected and collaborate with family, friends, and colleagues.
Microsoft To Do features:
• A daily planner personalized with suggested tasks: My Day
• To do lists are accessible anywhere, on any device
• Share lists and assign tasks with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates
• Task management features break your tasks into manageable steps
• Take notes to add to any task
• Group lists together by topic or project
• Add reminders, tasks and lists with the To Do widget
• Daily organizer personalized with bold and colorful backgrounds
• Reminders with one-time or recurring due dates
• Make task lists and switch between school, work, and personal lists
• Attach up to 25 MB of files to any task
To Do lists for any purpose
• Bill planner
• Shopping list
• Task management
• Take notes
• And more
Office 365 integration
• Sync reminders and task lists between Outlook and To Do
• Lists and tasks are hosted with the security of Microsoft 365
• Task lists are compiled from the apps and services across Microsoft 365
• Add multiple Microsoft accounts
Microsoft To Do helps you organize and simplify your plans, whether it’s for work, school, or home.
To Do is free and available across the web and iOS, Mac, Android, and Windows devices.
Learn more: https://to-do.microsoft.com
Follow us on Twitter: @MicrosoftToDo
Need support? https://microsoft-todo.helpshift.com
3. myHomework Student Planner
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability – myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere – With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet, laptop and a wonderful website, it’s the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price – It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience – myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don’t listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we’ve received…
2015: Good Morning America App to School
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today’s Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account’s paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location – used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts – used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet – used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State – used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you’re looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you’ll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today’s students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it’s time to study, you won’t waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
4. Any.do – To do list & Calendar
Over 30M people rely on Any.do to stay organized and get more done.
It’s a simple to do list app with reminders, planner & calendar – all in one.
🥇 “A MUST HAVE APP” (Lifehacker, NYTimes, USA TODAY).
Any.do is a free to-do list, planner & calendar app for managing and organizing your daily tasks, to-do lists, notes, reminders, checklists, calendar events, grocery lists, and more.
Organize your tasks & to-do list
• ADVANCED CALENDAR & DAILY PLANNER – Keep your to-do list and calendar events always at hand with our calendar widget. Any.do to-do list & planner support daily calendar view, 3-day Calendar view, Weekly calendar view & agenda view, with built-in reminders. Review and organize your calendar events and to do list side by side.
• SYNCS SEAMLESSLY – Keeps all your to do list, tasks, reminders, notes, calendar & agenda always in sync so you’ll never forget a thing. Sync your phone’s calendar, google calendar, Facebook events, outlook calendar, or any other calendar so you don’t forget an important event. Even on your Wear OS device.
• SET REMINDERS – One-time reminders, recurring reminders, Location reminders & voice reminders. NEW! Easily create tasks and get reminders in WhatsApp.
• WORK TOGETHER – Share your to do list and assign tasks with your friends, family & colleagues from your task list to collaborate and get more done.
ALL-IN-ONE PLANNER & CALENDAR APP FOR GETTING THINGS DONE
Create and set reminders with voice to your to do list.
For better task management flow we added a calendar integration to keep your agenda always up to date.
For better productivity, we added recurring reminders, location reminders, one-time reminder, sub-tasks, notes & file attachments.
To keep your to do list up to date, we’ve added a daily planner and focus mode.
Any.do To do list, Calendar, planner & Reminders Integrates with Google Calendar, Outlook, WhatsApp, Slack, Gmail, Google Tasks, Evernote, Trello, Wunderlist, Todoist, Zapier, Asana, Microsoft to-do, Salesforce, OneNote, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Office 365, Exchange, Jira & More.
TO DO LIST, CALENDAR, PLANNER & REMINDERS MADE SIMPLE
Designed to keep you on top of your to do list, tasks and calendar events with no hassle. With intuitive drag and drop of tasks, swiping to mark to-do’s as complete, and shaking your device to remove completed from your to do list – you can stay organized and enjoy every minute of it.
POWERFUL TO DO LIST TASK MANAGEMENT
Add a to do list item straight from your email / Gmail / Outlook inbox by forwarding do@Any.do. Attach files from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive to your to- tasks.
DAILY PLANNER & LIFE ORGANIZER
Any.do is a to do list, a calendar, an inbox, a notepad, a checklist, task list, a board for post its or sticky notes, a task & project management tool, a reminder app, a daily planner, a family organizer, an agenda, a bill planner and overall the simplest productivity tool you will ever have.
SHARE LISTS, ASSIGN & ORGANIZE TASKS
Planning & organizing projects has never been easier. Now you can share lists between family members, assign tasks to each other, chat and much more. Any.do will help you and the people around you stay in-sync and get reminders so that you can focus on what matters, knowing you had a productive day and crossed off your to do list.
GROCERY LIST & SHOPPING LIST
Any.do task list, calendar, agenda, reminders & planner is also great for shopping lists at the grocery store. Simply create a list on Any.do, share it with your loved ones and see them adding their shopping items in real-time.”
5. My Study Life – Digital School Planner You Need
“My Study Life is a well-loved cross-platform planner for students, teachers and lecturers designed to make your study life easier to manage. My Study Life allows you to store your classes, homework and exams in the cloud making it available on any device, wherever you are. MyStudyLife is perfect for parents having to cope with home schooling and home study. It’s frequently recommended to students by teachers all around the world.
Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life – see when assignments, projects and homework are due (and overdue!) for classes, easily tell which classes might conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam – all in a free, easy to use application. My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can…
Track your tasks – homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams – keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes – your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified – reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Also available on iPhone and the web at https://app.mystudylife.com”
6. School Planner
“School Planner is a handy app for students of all ages that was designed to help you organize your career as a student and have everything under control. Whether you are attending elementary school, high school or college, this is the app for you!
Writing down homework, assignments, exams and reminders is simple and fast and daily notifications will help you never forget anything. The built-in calendar is highly optimized for the needs of students and allows you to manage your events and activities more easily.
Keep your timetable and daily schedule always at hand and plan your studies accordingly. The timetable is highly customizable: you can assign different colors to each subject and view events saved in the calendar.
Manage your grades and subjects and stay up to date on your progress thanks to the automatic calculation of average.
Record your lectures and organize them automatically.
Save your teachers’ contact info and organize their phone numbers, office hours and email addresses.
Sync your agendas with all your devices and back up your data on Google Drive.
The beautiful and modern design, inspired by Google’s Material Design, makes the user experience intuitive and rewarding in its every aspect.
– Simple, fast and intuitive
– Agenda for homework, exams, reminders
– Beautiful, colorful themes
– Backup on Google Drive
– Notifications for assignments, tests, reminders
– Management of grades, marks, subjects
– Record your lectures”