If you are looking for the Best Android App For Study Planning to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Android App For Study Planning that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Android App For Study Planning, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Android App For Study Planning
1. myHomework Student Planner
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability – myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere – With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet, laptop and a wonderful website, it’s the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price – It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience – myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don’t listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we’ve received…
2015: Good Morning America App to School
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today’s Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account’s paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location – used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts – used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet – used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State – used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you’re looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you’ll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today’s students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it’s time to study, you won’t waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
2. Canvas Student
• View grades and course content
• Submit assignments
• Keep track of course work with to do list and calendar
• Send and receive messages
• Post to discussions
• Watch videos
• Take quizzes
• Receive push notifications for new grades and course updates, and much more!”
3. Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner
“Microsoft Lens (formerly Microsoft Office Lens) trims, enhances, and makes pictures of whiteboards and documents readable.
You can use Microsoft Lens to convert images to PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files, digitize printed or handwritten text, and save to OneNote, OneDrive, or your local device. You can even import images that are already on your device using Gallery.
PRODUCTIVITY AT WORK
• Scan and upload all your notes, receipts, and documents
• Capture whiteboard at end of the meeting to keep those action items on track
• Scan printed text or handwritten meeting notes to edit and share later
• Keep your business networking contacts handy by scanning business cards and saving them to your contact list
• Choose to save as PDF, Image, Word or PowerPoint formats into OneNote, OneDrive, or local device as location
PRODUCTIVITY AT SCHOOL
• Scan classroom handouts and annotate them in Word and OneNote
• Scan handwritten notes to digitize and edit later (works with English only)
• Take a picture of the whiteboard or blackboard to reference later, even if you’re offline
• Keep class notes and your own research organized with the seamless integration with OneNote
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/olensandterms.”
4. My Study Life – Digital School Planner You Need
“My Study Life is a well-loved cross-platform planner for students, teachers and lecturers designed to make your study life easier to manage. My Study Life allows you to store your classes, homework and exams in the cloud making it available on any device, wherever you are. MyStudyLife is perfect for parents having to cope with home schooling and home study. It’s frequently recommended to students by teachers all around the world.
Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life – see when assignments, projects and homework are due (and overdue!) for classes, easily tell which classes might conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam – all in a free, easy to use application. My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can…
Track your tasks – homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams – keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes – your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified – reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Also available on iPhone and the web at https://app.mystudylife.com”
5. School Planner
“School Planner is a handy app for students of all ages that was designed to help you organize your career as a student and have everything under control. Whether you are attending elementary school, high school or college, this is the app for you!
Writing down homework, assignments, exams and reminders is simple and fast and daily notifications will help you never forget anything. The built-in calendar is highly optimized for the needs of students and allows you to manage your events and activities more easily.
Keep your timetable and daily schedule always at hand and plan your studies accordingly. The timetable is highly customizable: you can assign different colors to each subject and view events saved in the calendar.
Manage your grades and subjects and stay up to date on your progress thanks to the automatic calculation of average.
Record your lectures and organize them automatically.
Save your teachers’ contact info and organize their phone numbers, office hours and email addresses.
Sync your agendas with all your devices and back up your data on Google Drive.
The beautiful and modern design, inspired by Google’s Material Design, makes the user experience intuitive and rewarding in its every aspect.
– Simple, fast and intuitive
– Agenda for homework, exams, reminders
– Beautiful, colorful themes
– Backup on Google Drive
– Notifications for assignments, tests, reminders
– Management of grades, marks, subjects
– Record your lectures”
6. Todait – Smart study planner
“Todait is an authentic study planner to help you utilize 100% of your time and ace your exams. Todait is especially useful for students who need help with productivity and effective time management. Use it to prepare for the ACTs, AP Exams, ASVAB, PSAT/NMSQT, SAT, SHSAT, GED, DAT, LSAT, MCAT, PCAT, Bar exam, COMLEX-USA, NAPLEX, NBDE, PANCE/PANRE, NCLEX, BMAT, UKCAT, and A levels.
We strongly recommend this app for anyone who:
– has a massive amount of material to cover and has no idea where to start studying
– is preparing for a big exam, such as the LSATs, APs, etc.
– wants to make a habit of routine studying
– wants to be productive and efficiently manage their time
Todait automatically plans and divides your study materials over a specific period of time while providing detailed feedback. All you have to do is enter how much you’d like to study for each subject as well how many hours you’d like to spend per week.
Todait’s Unique Functions:
– Emphasizes studying rather than planning
– Automatic Distribution tells you how much you should study each day to achieve your goals within a chosen period of time
– Automatic Plan Adjustment redistributes your study material based on whether you’re ahead of or behind schedule
– The stopwatch allows you to measure and manage how long you study for each subject
– The widget allows you to start studying right from your home-screen without running the app itself
– Gives feedback on your study habits that you can’t get on your own
– The Study Trend Graph shows your weekly progress and average study times
– The time-table shows your study times for each day
– The calendar keeps track of your monthly performance
– An alarm reminds you to start studying at whatever time you set
– The Study Diary allows you to reflect upon your daily performance for each task
– Lock-out Mode prevents you from getting distracting notifications or using other apps while the stopwatch is running
– Can view all your tasks in a simple check-list layout
– Allows you to check and manage your study times on other devices
– Gives more feedback from Todait based on your progress and data
– The timeline motivates you to study by comparing your study times with your friends’ (not updated yet)
🐝Preparing tutorials! : http://bit.ly/TODAIT_FAQ_eng
💊Please direct your questions and feedback to email@example.com !”
7. Smart Study Plan
Studying is an important part of academic success. However, it is sometimes difficult to find the time to study for every subject we need to study for. One way to ensure studying success is to create a solid study schedule. Nonetheless creating a study schedule, though, can be harder than we think… But not with the SSP (Smart Study Plan) App.
SSP generates with Artificial Intelligence a weekly study timetable, telling you what you need to study in each period of the day based in your profile and your time availability.
How it works:
1. Add all the courses you need to study;
2. Inform your available time during the week;
3. Inform your favorite time to study;
..and finish! The SSP generated a study plan for you and it will remind what you need to study 🙂
Try right now and organize with a simple way your study time.
No need internet | No need to register | And, the best part, it’s free :)”