If you are looking for the Best Android App For Tilt Shift to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Tilt Shift that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Tilt Shift, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Tilt Shift
1. Tilt-Shift Camera
“- High-quality Tilt-Shift filter
– Live preview
– Video recording (on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and above)
– Color adjustments (brightness, contrast, saturation, colorization, etc.)
– Adjustable focus area
– Different focus area types (linear / round)
– Load and edit existing image files
Tilt-Shift Camera implements a real high-quality Tilt-Shift / Toy / Miniature / Diorama filter with varying kernel size. The effect is visualized immediately as a live preview. Colors can be adjusted manually through color filters.”
2. Slow motion video FX: fast & slow mo editor
Slow Motion Video FX lets you choose the speed of the output movie. A few ideas 💡:
– record your speech and make it slow – you’ll sound really strange;
– make your speech fast – you will sound like a tiny little mouse!
– record some objects falling down like – table spoon, nuts, seeds and… make it slow – it will look funny!
– record you spitting water and slow it down;
– record your pets in slow motion;
– slow down your sport activities. make a slow motion when you ride on your snowboard or during surfing;
– change the movie when you do activities like running. Make the slowmo video from it;
– and of course all other ideas that come to your mind 🙂
In new version of app, you are able to use 2 types of editing process:
a) Simple process – just slow mo whole video. Just set the speed you want to set and enjoy the video effect result.
b) Advanced process – here you can add special time points and change the speed of video in different time points. Read more information below.
How to use the slow mo app advanced process 🔥:
1) choose the video you want to slow down or speed up. u can choose it from gallery, or record the new one. Trim video first if you want. Remember, this is just post processing app, and we can not magically find more fps, then your hardwere camera has. You can slow motion 24 fps, but it will look less naturally, then if your camera record more fps.
2) add the points to the timeline, move them. If you move the point up, you will add the speed to your movie. If you move the point down, you will make the video slower. If you leave the poin in the middle, the speed of the video will not change.
3) play with points, and save video to your gallery!
4) Add video filters to your movie. Add sound and music!
5) play video in our slow motion player, choose it from gallery.
Our slow motion maker is the only one, whitch alow to create many points with different speed in one movie. The speed in our app is changing smoothly. Decrease speed of the video fluently. Control video frame rate how you like.
Try some examples in this slo mo video editor:
– slow motion with music
– slow motion hair flip
– slowmo baseball swing
– breakdance, cat drinking, car crash and more.
You are able to choose time interval in our simple mode and select your slow-motion speed like 1/2x, 1/3x up to 1/5x or fast motion – video acceleration up to 5x.
Now you have slow motion camera in your pocket!
Output video can be uploaded to Youtube or Instagram – show your friends and get hundreds of ‘likes’! ❤️ 👍”
“Instagram (from Facebook) allows you to create and share your photos, stories, and videos with the friends and followers you care about. Connect with friends, share what you’re up to, or see what’s new from others all over the world. Explore our community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life’s highlights.
INSTA Reels bring you a new way to create and discover entertaining short videos. You can watch, like, comment, and share Reels videos in a dedicated space in Explore.
*Watch & create short clips up to 15 seconds long with INSTA Reels.
Add special effects, background music, face filters, emojis, and stickers to bring your ideas to life
Upload your creative video clips and expand your audience with Explore
Enjoy millions of entertaining, funny, and informative videos
Watch & share any Instagram Reels video with your friends
*Add photos and videos to your INSTA Story that disappear after 24 hours, and bring them to life with fun creative tools.
Stories allow you to easily share moments or posts from your day with text, music, stickers, and GIFs to bring your Stories to life
Share memes privately with your friends and have conversations
Boomerangs loop any moment you capture for a fun mini-video while Superzoom lets you add special effects as the camera automatically zooms in
Add polls to your Stories to get more interaction with friends and followers
Choose specific Close Friends who can watch your video clips or make them public
Pin your favorite memories to your profile to keep your Stories alive as Highlights
* Message your friends in Direct
Start fun conversations with one or more friends about what you see on Feed, Stories, and INSTA Reels.
Video chat to connect no matter where you are
Learn about what’s trending from your favorite accounts and send them to friends
Send messages to your friends, share posts privately, and receive chat notifications
* Post photos and videos to your INSTA Feed
Upload photos and videos directly from your phone library
Share content with your followers instantly
Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on your profile
Post short videos or photo updates from moments in your life
Receive notifications when someone likes or comments on your post
*Search & Explore to Learn More About Your Interests
* Follow your favorite bands, celebrities, actors, athletes, and singers for live updates
* Watch skits, movie scenes, news updates, music performances, sports highlights, and more from your favorite pages
* Check out IGTV for longer videos from your favorite INSTA creators.
* Discover brands and connect with local small businesses
* Shop for products that compliment your personal style.”
4. Pixlr – Free Photo Editor
Capture any moment and edit with over 2 million combinations of FREE effects, overlays, and filters.
Share your photos seamlessly with friends or followers through email, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any social network.
Follow us on Instagram (@pixlr) for daily inspiration, tips, and tricks to make cool photo edits.
Show us your awesome edits, #madewithpixlr for a chance to be featured on our feed!
• Create photo collages easily with a variety of preset collages, grid style, customized ratio, and background.
• Instantly adjust the color of your photo in one easy click using Auto Fix.
• Use Double Exposure to create an array of effects easily with layers and adjustable transparency.
• Create cool photo effects using Stylize (pencil sketch, poster, watercolor and more).
• Effortlessly remove blemishes, red-eye, smoothen skin, or whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Bring out the color with Color Splash effect or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Choose from a range of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
• Adjust the tone of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Easily add text to your photos with a variety of fonts to choose from.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that suits you.
• Keep things fresh with our growing release of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
• Crop and resize images quickly and easily before saving.
We love hearing your ideas and feedback.
Follow us on Instagram (@pixlr), Twitter (@pixlr) or Facebook (/Pixlr).
For support or bug reporting, please reach out to us at email@example.com.”
5. Miniature Photo effect (tilt shift effect app)
It is recommended for those who want to make toy style, cartoon style photos.
This application has the function to convert pictures as follows.
– Miniature photo
– Mono tome”