If you are looking for the Best Android App For Tracking Fertility to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Android App For Tracking Fertility that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Android App For Tracking Fertility, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Android App For Tracking Fertility
1. Clue Period & Cycle Tracker
Clue is more than just a period tracker. The app uses science and data to help you learn how your menstrual cycle affects your mind and body. With the Clue Cycle Tracker, you get period, ovulation and PMS predictions you can trust, insights into how factors such as skin, stress and energy levels can change throughout your cycle, and a science-backed period, fertility, and health encyclopedia at your fingertips. You can also set customizable ovulation and period reminders so you are always prepared for what’s coming. Backed by science, driven by ethics, and female-led, Clue never has and never will, sell user data.
Regardless of your life stage, Clue’s got your back. From period to pregnancy tracking, whether you want to set reminders to take birth control or get ovulation day notifications, or just want to discover your body’s unique patterns, Clue is a period tracker and ovulation app designed to help you stay informed and make empowered health choices.
CLUE PERIOD & OVULATION TRACKER TOP FEATURES:
· Period tracker, period calendar, ovulation tracker, and fertility tracker
· Accurate period predictions for upcoming cycles
· Log your symptoms, flow intensity, moods, and more and find patterns in your menstrual cycle
· Ovulation app to track ovulation tests and your BBT
· Calendar reminders for upcoming periods, ovulation, and PMS
· Predictions for your recurring symptoms, like cramps, pain, and headaches
· A period calendar with your menstruation, ovulation, and fertile days
· Log and set birth control pill reminders
· A cycle analysis of your period lengths to observe trends and irregular cycles
· In-app menstrual health encyclopedia and educational content
PERIOD TRACKER & MENSTRUAL CALENDAR
· Period predictions and PMS, fertility, and ovulation estimates
· A period diary and cycle tracker to log your period days, flow intensity & the menstrual products you use
· Track symptoms, cravings, skin, pain, exercise, vitality, & more to find patterns in your cycle
· Set up calendar reminders before your next period, ovulation, and PMS
OVULATION TRACKER & FERTILITY TRACKER:
· Ovulation calculator and basal body temperature tracker
· Fertility predictions and fertility friend to help you get pregnant if you’re trying to conceive
· Log ovulation test and cervical fluid for improved ovulation estimations
· Set fertility and ovulation calendar reminders to help plan a pregnancy
PREGNANCY APP & WEEK BY WEEK GUIDE
· Set your expected due date with a pregnancy calculator
· A pregnancy calendar and baby growth tracker to keep track of your trimester
· Track pregnancy symptoms, baby movement, and more
· Fact-checked health content to guide you through your pregnancy week by week.
FIND UNIQUE PATTERNS IN YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
· View your period lengths and cycle variations
· See the symptoms you tracked in relation to your menstrual cycle
· Use Clue to help you manage your PCOS and irregular cycles
· Started menstruating? Clue is a helpful period tracker for teens
· Bring the Clue Period Tracker app to your OBGYN and have your period history available
Clue is a cycle tracker and ovulation app built for anyone who menstruates and uses gender-neutral language.
Note: Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation App should not be used as a contraceptive.
Helloclue.com – Menstrual cycle encyclopedia and resource for period, fertility, birth control, sex, and LGBTQIA topics.
Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation app – the menstrual cycle tracker, period calendar, and pregnancy app that helps you understand your body better.”
2. My Calendar – Period Tracker
Period Calendar is an extremely elegant and easy-to-use application that helps women keep track of periods, cycle, ovulation, and fertile days. Whether you are concerned about conceiving, birth control, contraception, or regularity of period cycles, Period Calendar can help.
Our tracker is easy to use and offers everything you need: Track irregular periods, weight, temperature, moods, blood flow, symptoms and more.
Discreet reminders keep you informed and prepared for upcoming periods, ovulation, and fertile days.
The calendar is great at predicting fertility, ovulation and periods. The app adapts to your cycle history and accurately predicts the key days that interest you.
See everything you need at a glance on the calendar home page.
Period Calendar protects your most private data—the calendar can be password locked, keeping your information hidden from prying eyes.
Easy backup and restore of your data to protect against device loss or replacement.
Period tracker, calculator and calendar
– Intuitive calendar in which you can visualize non-fertile, fertile, ovulation, expected period and period days
– Calendar, cycles and settings can be quickly backed up and restored. Never be afraid to lose your calendar data
– Our intuitive health tracker shows vital information at a glance
Daily period log with detailed tracking
– The daily calendar planner lets you save information on flow, intercourse, symptoms, moods, temperature, weight, medicine, PMS, other diary notes
– Easily move between calendar days
– Notifications for upcoming period, fertility windows or ovulation
– Protect your period calendar using a unique PIN code
Always have up-to-date info with the tracker
– Track period data and ovulation signs on your calendar
– Choose from different units of measurement
– Reset tracker data to start fresh
– Adjust period prediction intervals in the Settings section
– Adjust luteal phase length
– Track cervical observations
– Start the tracker on a custom “first day of week” (Monday or Sunday)
Period tracker with abstinence mode
– Hide ovulation, fertility and intercourse related data
– Make this calendar the perfect period tracker for girls and teens
Elegant and sophisticated, just like you! This highly customizable period tracker and pregnancy planning calendar is perfect for every woman.
Download our period calendar free today!
Follow us on:
3. Flo Ovulation & Period Tracker
Flo is a smart and simple feminine menstrual cycle calendar with a period tracker, helpful pregnancy tracker, and accurate ovulation calendar. The Flo Period Tracker app not only accurately tracks your cycle and flow intensity, but is also a sensitive regular and irregular period tracker, reliable trying-to-conceive app, and fertility tracker. Flo period diary makes accurate predictions of menstruation, ovulation, and fertile days. It’s the first free period and ovulation tracker, pregnancy app for Android, fertility tracker, and ovulation calendar that uses machine learning (AI). All women, even those with irregular periods, can use this health tracker. It’s also the ideal period tracker for teens. Log your menstruation days & flow intensity in a handy period calendar (menstrual cycle diary), ovulation tracker, schedule menstrual cycle reminders, record moods, and PMS symptoms, follow a pregnancy calendar, and take full control of your health with the app.
Want to know when your next period is coming? Need a cycle tracker?Want to track your PMS symptoms? Want to take your birth control pills on time? With this free period and ovulation tracker, fertility, and pregnancy tracker app, it’s easy to keep up.
TRY THE PERIOD TRACKER FOR WOMEN! MENSTRUAL CYCLE TRACKER & OVULATION CALENDAR & PERIOD TRACKER FOR TEENS
Download this period and ovulation tracker app and:
• Track your cycle, period days and mood with the menstrual tracker and period tracker for Android
• Log the start and the end date of menstruation, flow intensity in the period tracker and ovulation app
• Pinpoint your fertility window (fertile days) and ovulation if you plan a pregnancy with the ovulation predictor
• Analyze your current and past cycles and menstrual flow with the menstrual tracker and period tracker
• Get predictions for upcoming periods, ovulation days, and fertility
• Log ovulation tests results (positive, negative) in the period calendar app for Android
• Log pregnancy test results in the app for Android
• Log more symptoms in the menstrual tracker and get relevant content/tips if you have irregular periods
PREGNANCY CALENDAR & TRACKER
• Track the week of pregnancy with our pregnancy tracker
• Pick and change the week of your pregnancy
• Get interesting articles on pregnancy every day
LIFESTYLE & FITNESS TRACKER
• Add your weight and water consumption every day
• Log your physical activity every day in the mobile app for Android
• Track your sex drive and moods
• Log your PMS symptoms in the cycle tracker
• Schedule reminders and get notifications of your period, ovulation days, and fertility
• Get reminders to log weight, sleep, and to drink water
• Get reminders on medication and contraception depending on your contraception type
• Check your period, menstrual flow, ovulation, fertility and symptoms history
• Analyze your cycle and period duration with the menstrual cycle tracker
• See the graph of your ovulation days
• Analyze your weight changes and activity during the cycle with the PMS tracker
• Track your sleep duration and sleep debt
• Control the amount of water consumed every day
MEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE
• Find out more about your body, cycle, fertility and menstrual flow with the app Flo Period Tracker and Ovulation Calendar
• Get support from the amazing Flo Period Tracker, Ovulation and Fertility Calendar community
Download this menstrual cycle tracker and join millions of women and teens who trust their cycles to this Period Tracker & Ovulation Tracker & Fertility Calendar.
Note: Flo app should not be used as a contraceptive.
Accessibility Statement: https://flo.health/accessibility-statement-android
CONNECT WITH THE APP FLO PERIOD TRACKER, OVULATION & FERTILITY CALENDAR