If you are looking for the Best Android App For Voice Coach to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Voice Coach that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Voice Coach, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Voice Coach
1. Vox Tools: Learn to Sing
App programmed directly by Vox Vocal Studio voice teachers.
In Vox Tools you will find:
– A fully guided training section, with programs created by Vox Vocal Studio vocal coaches, full of examples, both for men and women.
– Unlike other Apps on the market, Vox Tools allows you to choose exactly your voice type (both for men and women), to offer you an even more precise and personalized training.
– An advanced tool for vocal singers and vocal teachers with which you can perform your own personalized training.
– A virtual piano that will get you out of more than one problem when practicing.
– Direct access to our blog (only in Spanish), where you can find many tips to improve the performance of your voice, and more.
Vox Tools is an application made by and for singers. Even the smallest detail has been thought from our experience as singers.”
2. SWIFTSCALES – Vocal Trainer
“SWIFTSCALES was created by singers, for singers, and is the first app to simulate sitting at the piano with a vocal coach. Unlike other apps & audio lessons, SWIFTSCALES moves with you, as high or low, fast or slow as needed. You control every session in real time or passively, the only limits being the 88 keys of the piano and your imagination. No musical knowledge required! In fact, vocal coaches themselves can use SWIFTSCALES on the go to train and warm up students with exercises they already teach thanks to the app’s endless flexibility and customization.
Whether beginner or master, student or teacher, SWIFTSCALES grants a lifetime of ever evolving vocal training. Singers, this is the app you’ve been waiting for!
APP FEATURES: (*)
-(NEW) Share scales/routines on the cloud
-First user interface of its kind
-Built in sessions from beginner to expert
-No prior musical knowedge required
-Create custom sessions of any difficulty
-Complete control of sessions in real-time
-Unlimited amount of training variation
-Create your own custom scale patterns
-Professionally recorded audio samples
-Bonus Reading and exercises for novices
-Video Tutorials for using the app
-Contextual help on every page of the app
-Supports every mobile device size/shape
*The vast majority of the features in this app are available free of charge, ad supported. To enable extended app features and remove advertisements, users may upgrade via a one-time in app purchase.”
3. Speech Level Singing Exercises
It has below exercises that are commonly used in Speech Level Singing.
– Five Tone Scale
– Descending Arpeggio
– Descending Octave Repeat
– Octave Repeat
– Octave More Repeat
– Octave Broken
– One Half Scale
– One Half Scale With Gallop… and more
The exercises are grouped by vocal bridges;
– Female First Bridge A4 Bb4 B4 C5 C#5
– Female Second Bridge E5 F5 F#5
– Female Full Range
– Male First Bridge E4 F4 F#4
– Male Second Bridge A4 Bb4 B4 C5 C#5
– Male Full Range
The exercises for the bridges are around the specific bridge areas.
In full range sections the exercises cover F3 to F6 for female voices and E2 to F5 for male voices.
Exercise ranges can be set.
All exercises can be played at any tempo between 40 and 270 (for fast riffs and runs) bpm.
Exercises can be bookmarked for quicker reference.
The playing note of the scale is shown as text, bridge notes are colored.
Colored bridge notes can be turned on and off in the settings.”
4. Smule: Sing & Record Karaoke
“Sing the music you love! Record audio & video karaoke performances for FREE. With over 10 million songs from every genre, you’re sure to find your favorite hit songs. Sing with scrolling karaoke lyrics & sound your best with professional-quality audio & music effects. Record a song & have fun singing trending music like “Watermelon Sugar,” “Levitating,” “good 4 u,” “Ocean Eyes,” Disney songs, & more!
Make music any way you like by singing a duet with friends, joining a group performance to celebrate your favorite band with fans around the world, or recording music solo for private performances. Learn to sing or practice your singing solo! Smule’s supportive global community is the perfect place to collaborate with music lovers like you! Sing LIVE 24/7 with friends & singers around the world with our free Sing Live feature.
• Every song you love, 10 million+ songs from every genre. Karaoke anytime, anywhere
• On-screen scrolling karaoke lyrics
• Sing solo, in a duet or group, sing acapella, or just enjoy another singer’s show
• Add audio & music effects to help you sound like a vocal pro
• Sing Live! Perform LIVE 24/7 with friends & music lovers around the world whenever you feel like singing
• Record songs with your camera off for audio-only recordings or get creative with video effects
• Share your performances to Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter, WhatsApp, Snapchat & more
• Create music & practice your performances solo or collaborate with millions of global singers
• Join in new Smule challenges & contests every month & get noticed
• Sing side-by-side in a recorded duet with top artists like Dua Lipa, Olivia Rodrigo, Charlie Puth, Demi Lovato, the Princesses in classic Disney songs, & more
• Search songs & sing just your favorite part with Moments
• Learn to sing or improve your singing with Smule Tutorials
• Record a song & create your own music with instruments in Freestyle; invite others to join you on your original song
• Create musical messages, personalized for family & friends!
• Record yourself voice acting scenes from movies, musicals & more
• Keep all your karaoke performances in one place on your Smule profile
LET’S MUSIC TOGETHER™
With new songs added daily, you’ll find your favorite songs & karaoke hits. Choose from a songbook of Pop, R&B, Rock, Rap, Hip-Hop, Country, K-pop, & more!
SING POP HITS & BALLADS
* Despacito – Luis Fonsi
* Hey There Delilah – Plain White T’s
* Sweet but Psycho – Ava Max
SING NEW CLASSICS & KARAOKE ESSENTIALS
* I Want to Break Free – Queen
* I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
* Greatest Love of All – Whitney Houston
SING MUSICALS & SOUNDTRACKS
* How Far I’ll Go – Moana (Moana by Disney)
* Let It Go – Idina Menzel (Frozen by Disney)
* Part of Your World – The Little Mermaid (Disney)
Is your karaoke song missing? Upload songs & trending music to the Songbook:
CONNECTING THE WORLD THROUGH MUSIC™
We believe music is about more than just listening—it’s about creating, sharing, discovering, participating, & connecting. It’s the original social network with the power to break down barriers & bring people together.
Join our global community of music lovers. Sing songs that express who you are!
Get discovered & get fans! Create & record your own choreography while you sing. Connect with Facebook to make music with friends! Integrate your singing journey with your social media.
FIND YOUR VOICE
Whatever kind of singer you are, you can sound great on Smule. Use music effects & video filters to smooth over imperfections.
If you love karaoke, like to sing along to radio songs, dream of singing a duet with pop stars, or simply love music—try Smule free now!
FOLLOW US & keep up with new major artists & featured singers on Smule
Have questions? http://www.smule.com/support/sing#android”
5. Learn to Sing – Sing Sharp
Everybody can sing better with the 1st Gamified Learn to Sing Training Program for FREE!
Sing Sharp helps you Learn + Practice, Train + Track, Anytime + Anywhere!
Sing Sharp’s What You See Is What You Sing™ technology detects and display your singing pitch accuracy in real-time, so that you can tune your voice accordingly. Train yourself to become a pitch perfect singer!
Sing Sharp App:
1) Vocal Range – check and practice your lowest and highest pitches
2) Warm Up – basic to advanced levels of vocal exercises
3) Sing Songs – Practice, Record, Playback, Save, Share and Customize your singing
– Sing Sharp’s practice singboard all powered by our Real-time Pitch Detection Engine
– Studio effects enhanced to sing in karaoke style
– Note Bar Octave Control (Low – Normal – High)
So if you think you are tone deaf, off pitch, sing flat, pitchy, cannot learn how to sing, or even cannot afford singing lessons from a vocal coach, SingSharp provides vocal range, warm up exercises and ear training program to help you tune your voice step by step to become pitch perfect.
SingSharp’s training is best for singing teacher, vocal coach, music tutor or voice trainer to help beginners, professional vocalists, choir/chorus group in soprano, alto, tenor or bass to practice in their classes or training courses.
Whether you enjoy music genres like pop, rock, classical, musical, hip hop, piano, guitar, dj mix, or a-capella like the popular show Glee; or want to sing songs like Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber; SingSharp can help train you understand more about music and theory in order to build better music sense.
Learn to Sing Better Today!”