If you are looking for the Best Android App For Voip Calls to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Voip Calls that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Voip Calls, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Voip Calls
1. WhatsApp Messenger
“WhatsApp from Facebook is a FREE messaging and video calling app. It’s used by over 2B people in more than 180 countries. It’s simple, reliable, and private, so you can easily keep in touch with your friends and family. WhatsApp works across mobile and desktop even on slow connections, with no subscription fees*.
**Private messaging across the world**
Your personal messages and calls to friends and family are end-to-end encrypted. No one outside of your chats, not even WhatsApp, can read or listen to them.
**Simple and secure connections, right away**
All you need is your phone number, no user names or logins. You can quickly view your contacts who are on WhatsApp and start messaging.
**High quality voice and video calls**
Make secure video and voice calls with up to 8 people for free*. Your calls work across mobile devices using your phone’s Internet service, even on slow connections.
**Group chats to keep you in contact**
Stay in touch with your friends and family. End-to-end encrypted group chats let you share messages, photos, videos and documents across mobile and desktop.
**Stay connected in real time**
Share your location with only those in your individual or group chat, and stop sharing at any time. Or record a voice message to connect quickly.
**Share daily moments through Status**
Status allows you to share text, photos, video and GIF updates that disappear after 24 hours. You can choose to share status posts with all your contacts or just selected ones.
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
If you have any feedback or questions, please go to **WhatsApp** > **Settings** > **Help** > **Contact Us**”
Use Skype to send SMS messages to mobiles worldwide and with SMS Connect, you can now also read and reply to your phone’s SMS messages from your computer. SMS connect will be released gradually.
• Video calls – Don’t just hear the cheers, see them! Get together with 1 or 24 of your friends and family on a HD video call. Watch everyone as they smile and cry when you tell them “We’re engaged!!!”
• Chat – Reach people instantly. Send messages to your friends, grab someone’s attention with @ mentions or create a group chat to plan a family reunion.
• SMS Connect – Read and reply to your phone’s SMS messages in Skype on your PC or Mac.
• Share – Send photos and videos with your family and friends. Save shared photos and videos to your camera roll. Share your screen to make travel plans with friends or present designs to your team.
• Voice calls – Camera shy? Make voice calls to anyone in the world on Skype. You can also call mobile and landlines at low rates.
• Express yourself – Liven up conversations with emoticons, click on the “+” in chat to send a Giphy or images from the web, and annotate images with words, lines and more.
By downloading the Skype Preview, you’ll gain early access to our newest and coolest features. Of course, while you’re having fun, be aware that this app is a work in progress. We’re hoping to get your vital feedback as we add new enhancements and features to Skype. Simply click the heart icon on the main screen and you will be able to send your comments to our team, helping us shape the future of Skype.
Skype is available on phones, tablets, PCs and Macs.
*Skype-to-Skype calls are free. Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.”
“Get messaging, video and phone on one simple app. RingCentral gives you the freedom to grow and run your business from any device. Get started for free with RingCentral Video™, or sign up for RingCentral MVP™ and bring your modern PBX business phone into the new era of voice.
Are you new to RingCentral Video?
Create a free account to access your all-in-one communications platform for smart video meetings and integrated team messaging.
How RingCentral makes it easy for you to connect and collaborate:
– Video meetings that let you connect with up to 100 people with the free version – or upgrade to host 200 people
– 24 hour duration—that means your video call lasts for an unlimited amount of time – plus it’s free!
– Built-in team messaging to chat with others before, during, and after the meeting for easy business communication
– Free—no credit card required. Upgrade to RingCentral MVP at any time
Already on RingCentral MVP? See what you’ll have access to with the app:
– Superior team messaging with file sharing, task management, and a shared calendar
– Smart video meetings with screen sharing, chat, and markup tools for real-time collaboration
– Cloud-based phone with carrier-grade reliability to take and manage calls, voicemails, faxes, and business SMS on any device
– Schedule and join meetings with one, simple click
– Easily switch between your mobile and desktop app to message on-the-go
– Auto-attendant and advanced call management features for streamlining processes
– Out-of-the-box app integrations to boost productivity
– Centralized, portal-based access to your system and robust, in-depth analytics reports and dashboards
A RingCentral MVP™ (formerly known as RingCentral Office®), or RingCentral Video™ subscription is required for certain product features. Features will vary by product and plan. A free subscription is available with limited capabilities.
Download RingCentral today and say hello to possibilities.”
4. Zoiper IAX SIP VOIP Softphone
For support please visit: http://community.zoiper.com
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper’s key features include:
– Support for different color schemes
– Bluetooth support
– Lowest battery usage with highest reliability / stability on google play
– Lowest latency of all android softphones
– Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
– Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
– Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
– Background / multitasking support
– Integration with the native android contact list
– Speakerphone mute and hold
– UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
– Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
– Supports sending of DTMF
– DNS SRV
– Built-in echo cancellation
– STUN support
– Change ringtone per account
– Call waiting
– Video support (gold users only)
– ZRTP / TLS support (gold users only)
– Call Transfer (gold users only)
– Wideband audio (gold users only)
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
– Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
HTC one m8 (causes freezes.)
WARNING: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
WARNING: Please use only versions from the appstore, we have reasons to believe some of the (russian) .apk files floating on the web contain a trojan that might steal username and password and make fraudulent calls. The official zoiper from google play is safe to use.”
“Cheap Voip Calls: The Mobile VOIP dialer lets you make cheap calls to national or international destinations. MobileVOIP is the best Android voip solution; save on your mobile phone costs right away, by using this Mobile voip (MVoIP) cheap calls app! MobileVOIP offers free 3G calls or WiFi calls for Android and iPhone users! Save on monthly calling charges.
You can now also use MobileVOIP to top up mobile prepaid phones abroad! Simply select a contact and choose the ‘Mobile Top Up’ function. You can use your regular voip credit to send Airtime anywhere in the world.
What is VOIP and why should I use it?
VoIP is a technology that allows telephone calls to be made over computer networks like the Internet. VoIP also offers a substantial cost savings over traditional long distance telephone calls.
Travel Roam free with MobileVOIP! You never have to worry about high roaming costs abroad anymore! When abroad, simply use MobileVOIP over a WiFi network! Whether in a restaurant, hotel room or public HotSpot, you can now save on mobile calling charges when travelling abroad as well!
Simply install our free calling app, register with one of the many supported VOIP brands and save loads of money on your international calls. If your selected destination is not among the FREE destinations, using mobile voip calls enable you to call them at almost no costs. MobileVOIP offers very cheap calls to any international destination!
Stop spending too much money on your international calls; use cheap 3G calls or cheap WiFi calls with MobileVOIP. MobileVOIP is the best FREE calls app you’ll find on the market! Install MobileVOIP for your Android VoIP calls and call for free!
MobileVOIP is a Mobile Voip (MVoIP) application developed by Finarea. It supports all Dellmont VoIP brands and enables it’s users to save on their monthly calling charges by over 95%.
– FreeVoipDeal is your partner for European countries like: Germany, United Kingdom, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, etc.
– CallingCredit is probably the cheapest options from European Union Member states to (other) European countries.
– VoipWise is very populair for calls to India, Turkey and Iraq
– Frynga is mostly used for international calls to Nigeria and Pakistan
– VoipGain has the best quality routes to Cuba, Ethiopia and Morocco
– DialCheap is great for voip calls to Bangladesh and Pakistan
– VoipChief offers the best rates for calls to Uzbekistan
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.”