If you are looking for the Best Android App For Wallet to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Wallet that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Wallet, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Wallet
1. “Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage”
“Google Pay is a safe, simple, and helpful way to manage your money, giving you a clearer picture of your spending and savings:
– Pay at your favorite places
– Send and receive money instantly
– Earn rewards for everyday payments
– Understand your spending & improve your financial health
📱MAKE PAYMENTS FAST & EASY
Send & receive money
+ Transfer money easily to friends & family safely
+ Create a group to send and receive money for things like trips, dinner, bills, rent, and more. Google Pay will even help you do the math on who owes what.
+ Money transfers are instant and free with Google Pay balance. There are no fees if you use ACH to withdraw funds
Your shared payments stay with the group
+ When you send a payment with Google Pay, it’ll stay between you and your friends. Only the people involved in the transaction will see it.
+ Pay with your phone anywhere contactless payments are accepted. Just unlock it, hold it to the reader, and go.
Connect with your favorite businesses and discover new ones
+ See businesses where you’ve used Google Pay when you open the app. Get quick access to your transactions, loyalty cards, and activate offers.
Discover nearby restaurants and order a meal
+ No need to toggle between different delivery apps. Explore places to eat, see menus, and order a meal for pickup or delivery with just a few taps.
Fuel your next adventure
+ Find nearby gas stations, see prices, and pay for fuel right from the app.
Take your phone for a ride
+ Pay contactless for transit rides where available. Just add a pass or set up a card, then use your phone to ride.
+ Use Google Pay to checkout quickly and securely when you shop on websites and apps.
📈 ORGANIZE AND UNDERSTAND YOUR MONEY
Manage your money
+ See the total balance from all of your eligible accounts in one payment app, so you’ll always know exactly what’s coming in and what’s going out.
+ Get reminders about upcoming bill payments.
Stay on top of your spending
+ Get weekly summaries, track trends over time, and see what you’ve spent at every business.
All your transactions, all together
+ With your permission, you can see activity from accounts you’ve linked. Import receipts from Gmail and Google Photos and then simply search for any of them.
💵 SAVE AND GROW YOUR MONEY
Earn rewards you can use right away
+ Get cashback for things like paying and referring friends. Any money you receive will go straight to your balance so you can use it instantly.
Double down on cashback
+ Activate offers and get cashback for redeeming them – whether you use Google Pay or your plastic card. Better yet: get twice the rewards when you redeem with a cashback credit card.
Loyalty made easy
+ No more sign-up forms or punch cards. Easily enroll in loyalty and rewards programs from the app, then let Google Pay apply points and perks automatically.
🛡️ SAFER WITH GOOGLE
Authentication for every payment
+ You’ll need to use your fingerprint, pattern, PIN, or face to verify your identity each time you open the app or make a payment — only you can pay or send money
Keeping your private information safe
+ Try out a more personalized experience to see the most relevant offers from stores and get recommendations for ways to save. Turn it on or off at any time.
+ Manage and control personalization and other privacy settings like location preferences and contact syncing from settings
Your cards encrypted
+ When you pay cashless with your Android phone, Google Pay shares a unique Virtual Account Number instead of your actual card number with the business, so your payment info stays safe
Still have questions? Head over to https://support.google.com/googlepay”
2. WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet
“With WalletPasses, you can use passes on your Android phone to check in for flights, get and redeem rewards, get in to movies, or redeem coupons. Passes can include useful information like the balance on your coffee card, your coupon’s expiration date, your seat number for a concert, and more.
WalletPasses Saves Your Battery
The app only consumes battery when you use it, no power consuming operations are performed in background.
WalletPasses Respects your Privacy
The app requires only minimal permissions to work and you keep full control of the data shared with pass issuers.
WalletPasses is fully Passbook compatible
The app supports all great features of Wallet / Passbook passes:
* Automatic Pass Updates & Change Notifications
* Relevance based Display of Passes (Time, Location, iBeacon)
* Embedded Scanner
WalletPasses is backed by the Wallet Passes Alliance, a consortium of firms that develop and promote an open platform for the mobile wallet”
3. Cards – Mobile Wallet
Enjoy a walletless life: Cards is more useful, safer and faster than your wallet.
With Cards you can pay, catch a bus, open doors, grab loyalty offers, identify to officials, get into shows etc.
NEW! Cards Apps™ turns your digital cards into information hubs allowing you to check out messages, discounts, store locations and much more from your favorite cards!
Cards Apps™ allows engaging card specific actions directly from your favorite cards: ordering a pizza from Pizza Card, flight tickets from Airline Card, tracking parcels from Courier Card etc.
Cards Quick Card™ lets you instantly open any card without opening the app. You can open cards using our Quick Card™ unlock popup or using the cards shortcuts in the notification bar.
NEW! Present Cards directly on your Smartwatch using Android Wear.
You can keep:
• Loyalty Cards
• Payment Cards (Credit/Debit/ATM)
• Transport Cards (Bus/Train/Metro)
• Identity Cards (Driver’s License/Student/ID)
• Tickets (Shows/Movies)
• Key Cards (Work/Car/Home Entrance)
*** Cards acceptance depends on technology availability from the specific card brand, based on your country’s regulation.
*** Some functions may not properly work in some regions.
What can I do with Cards?
• Load any card to your phone
• Send cards by tapping your phone on card readers (using NFC contactless technology)
• Send cards by presenting Barcodes
• Cards Apps™ – Perform tasks from within Cards without downloading bloated & unfamiliar apps
• Quick Card™ – Instantly access any card
• Read important messages from your card brands
How secure is Cards?
• Remotely lock your wallet
• Unlock Cards with your fingerprint or PIN code
• Sensitive data is double-encrypted in the cloud
Where can I install Cards?
• Cards is available for FREE on Google Android, Apple iOS, Microsoft Windows 8/10 & BlackBerry OS.
What are “Community Powered” and “Official” Cards?
• “Community Powered” Cards are non-official cards based on crowd sourcing, information contributed by Cards users themselves, much like Wikipedia.
• “Official” Cards are operated by the official organization that issues the card.
What about developers?
• We ♥ developers. Cards is all about inter-connectivity, crowd sourcing & community support. Go to https://cards.app/dev and connect your app, website or NFC reader using our free and extremely easy to use SDKs (Java, C#, NodeJS, C++, Python) and APIs.
You can use Cards as a replacement to the discontinued Beep’n Go app by Mobeam or Samsung Beaming Services.”
4. Google Pay
You’ll need to start using the new app to send and receive money. All the best features will still be there, and you’ll be able to track spending, get insights, and more!
Still have questions? Head over to https://support.google.com/googlepay”
“With Wallet you can enjoy full benefits of electronic cards, passes, tickets, coupons and boarding passes on Android. Designed to fully support iOS Passbook and Wallet standards, now you can manage all your passes in your phone.
This application does not support scanning of plastic loyalty cards or paper tickets and converting them into electronic wallet forms.
* Full compatibility with passes issued for iOS Passbook and Wallet platforms
* Automatic pass update
* Clear change notifications on any updates
* Visual highlights of changed fields
* Allows publishing of native app on the pass
* Notifications based on geo position, iBeacon and relevant time
* Support for QR, PDF417, Aztec and Code 128 barcodes
* One-click installation and pass import
* Built-in QR scanner to import passes
* Backup and restore via Google Drive
* Pass grouping by pass type and issuer
* Card stack arrangements via Drag & Drop
* Pass import via email and file system
* Pass export to email and MMS
Please note that this application is not intended for scanning plastic loyalty cards or paper tickets and converting such plastic or paper into electronic wallet forms. To install electronic loyalty cards and/or electronic tickets, please scan dedicated QR codes leading to electronic versions of the tickets/loyalty cards/boarding passes etc, or look for “Install into Wallet” links/buttons. Those QR/links are created and published by electronic passes’ issuers such as retail shops, airlines, event organisers etc.”