If you are looking for the Best Android App For Weekly Goals to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Weekly Goals that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Weekly Goals, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Weekly Goals
1. Way of Life: habit tracker
Changing habits is hard work. Having the right tool is half the battle. Way of Life is that tool – a beautiful, intuitive habit tracker that motivates you to build a better, stronger, and healthier you!
As you collect more and more information, you will be able to spot positive and negative trends in your lifestyle easily:
• Am I exercising as much as I thought?
• Eating less and less fast food?
• Getting the fruits and vegetables I need?
• Sleeping well?
• Avoiding too much sugar?
Or whatever is essential to you. There are no restrictions on what Way of Life can help you with when it comes to changing habits.
• Powerful reminders with flexible scheduling and custom messages.
• Charts – bar graphs with trend lines
• Note-taking – quickly jot down a note
• Unlimited items (*)
• Backup to any Cloud storage provider that supports Android (*)
• Archive completed goals
• Updating takes less than a minute a day
‘Way of Life is the ultimate habit building app.’ — App Advice
Voted ‘Best Motivation App of 2019’ — Healthline
Featured on the Tim Ferris podcast with Kevin Rose
Way of Life is recommended by Forbes, The New York Times, Marie Claire, HealthLine, The Guardian, Tech Cocktail, Business Insider, FastCompany, Entrepreneur, and Lifehacker.
*) requires premium”
2. nTask: Task Management for teams
Start using nTask for Android to streamline day-to-day activities, tasks, and projects.
With a simple interface and a variety of features, it is the easiest way of managing daily workloads for you and your team while on the move.
Teams & Workspaces:
Your teams and workspaces define your entire project at nTask. That’s a smart way of simultaneous resource scheduling, project management and so much more without any risk of jumbling important stuff.
• Create teams to invite team members for a project or any variety of tasks.
• Create dedicated workspaces and add them to the relevant team(s).
• Identify important tasks to get them done on priority.
• Collaborate with members across different teams identical to individual workspaces.
• Keep everything synchronized with a peace of mind.
Issue management helps you to outline any pending problems that may hinder your ability to meet important deadlines.
• Create issues on the dot and assign team members to resolve them.
• Collaborate with relevant team members under issue panel to keep everyone on the same page.
• Get real-time updates from your ‘assignees’ via our exclusive ‘@’ highlight feature.
• Resolve issues without the possibility of raising any red flags!
We understand that risk is part of any real-life project. By helping you to define/create risks, you eliminate the possibility of:
• Failing to meet project deadlines.
• Losing important clients and stakeholders.
Through nTask’s Risk Management, now you can do more in a lot less:
• Create/define internal and external risks to any project.
• Add team members to appoint assignees for the exclusive risk resolution process.
• Get things done faster, smarter and seamlessly by creating and resolving risks as they come by!
Use nTask as your personal to-do list app or as a sophisticated task manager for your team – depending on what you need.
• Create and manage tasks and assign them to existing projects
• Prioritize, clone and archive tasks
• Use checklists to ensure completion of important steps in a task
• Collaborate using task comments on the move
• Set color tags for your tasks as required
• View project activity log to keep track of all activities
• Set reminders for your tasks
• Set frequency for your tasks⁃
Translate Agile Project Management into your work through nTask – your go-to, free project management software.
• View project status and all the projects assigned on nTask
• Get notification reminders for all project updates on the go⁃
Use nTask as your meeting planner or event coordinator and keep track of all your important meetings and events, effortlessly.
• Create meetings with predefined agenda
• Schedule events with notifications and reminders
• Record meeting minutes and define follow up tasks
• View a list of meetings created through nTask to stay updated⁃
Team Management :
Take teamwork up a notch through nTask – your team management app on the go.
• Create and manage teams for projects and tasks
• Assign tasks to team members and track progress
• Share files and documents with your team
• Collaborate with your teams through task comments
• Define team roles based on a defined hierarchy
• Confidently manage billing and payment for individual employees
Choose nTask Timesheets for employee time tracking and managing payroll.
• Create multiple timesheets for multiple teams
• Log hours, review, approve and maintain timesheets
• Track past timesheets as required
Have a question, query or suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com.
Haven’t signed up yet? 😱 Sign up today – it’s free! 🙌
Learn more about nTask at https://www.ntaskmanager.com/”
3. stickK: Goals & Accountability
“▌stickK: the poster child of Behavioral Economics (featured in over 60 books and 20 textbooks) turns 14 years old!
▌As seen on The Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, Psychology Today, Bloomberg, The Economist, NPR, LA Times … and lots more!
Created by a Behavioral Economists from Yale University, stickK is a goal-setting platform, habit tracker and online community of goal-setters. Our platform is designed to motivate and help you achieve your goals by leveraging the power of incentives, financial accountability and social accountability to your advantage.
No matter what your goal is – meditate, learn a language, lose weight, quit smoking or drinking, exercise more often… stickK can motivate and help you achieve it! End procrastination once and for all. Hold yourself accountable. Turn your goals into habits.
▌HOW IT WORKS
Trick yourself into a virtuous cycle, turn your goal into a habit and stop procrastinating once and for all: create a Commitment Contract between present you and future you.
1. Set your goal – ANY goal (lose weight, self-care, meditation, finish thesis…) and a timeline to achieve it
2. Invite someone – a friend, coworker or family member – to hold you accountable and verify your progress
3. Put your money where your mouth is! Set a price on inaction – add Stakes to your commitment (optional)
4. Track your progress by reporting your successes or failures daily, weekly OR at the end of your Commitment Contract
▌INCENTIVES x ACCOUNTABILITY = 🔑 TO SUCCESS
– Invite a Referee that can verify your progress reports. They’ll have the final word on your Report and will be an essential part of your journey.
– We’ll take their word over yours, so pick wisely!
– Add Stakes to your commitment and increase the chances of success
– If you’re unsuccessful, stickK will hold you accountable and send the amount at stake you pledged to:
– A friend
– Charity (from a list of 20+ 501(c)(3) organizations)
– Or our most popular option:
– An Anti Charity (an organization or foundation you fervently oppose)
Get an extra kick of motivation and select an Anti-Charity. Research shows that people work harder to ensure that their money never falls into the wrong hands 😉
– Upload pictures of your progress and share with friends & family
– Invite Supporters to become your personal cheerleaders and source of motivation
– Track your routine from start to finish in your Commitment Journal: record your thoughts, comments & – see yourself grow!
– Submit daily, weekly or periodic Reports: whether it’s a daily chore, a new habit, or a long-term commitment, stickK’s platform can suit any goal
▌SUPPORT NETWORK – GET MOTIVATED! JOIN A COMMUNITY OF ½ A MILLION GOAL SETTERS
With a vibrant support network of over 600,000 users, stickK Communities provide an unrivaled level of motivation and inspiration for like-minded goal setters.
See what others like you are committing to, motivate them with your creative Commitments and share your progress! Our Communities include:
• Diet & Healthy Eating
• Education & Knowledge
• Exercise & Fitness
• Family & Relationships
• Green Initiatives
• Money & Finance
• Weight Loss
• Sports, Hobbies & Recreation
• Health & Lifestyle
Whether you’re the everyday slacker trying to get some clarity in life with routine meditations, a life-long smoker who is looking to quit once and for all, or the casual runner that wants to step-it-up and run a marathon— stickK is the most motivating habit tracker out there that challenges you to stick(K) to your word, regardless of the goal!
Now with Daily Check-ins to track your progress daily. Daily planner & habit tracker.
As always, if you run into any troubles, let us know at support@stickK.com.”
4. Habitica: Gamify Your Tasks
“Treat your life like a game to stay motivated and organized! Habitica makes it simple to have fun while accomplishing goals.
Input your Habits, your Daily goals, and your To-Do list, and then create a custom avatar. Check off tasks to level up your avatar and unlock features such as armor, pets, skills, and even quests! Fight monsters with friends to keep each other accountable, and use your gold on in-game rewards, like equipment, or custom awards, like watching an episode of your favorite TV show. Flexible, social, and fun, Habitica is the perfect way to motivate yourself to accomplish anything.
If you have any questions, feel free to send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org! And if you enjoy our app, we would really appreciate it if you would leave us a review.”
5. “Notion – notes, docs, tasks”
Free for personal use
– Never hit a storage limit — add as much content as you want
– Just drag and drop to craft the dashboard, website, doc, or system you need
Free to try with your team
– Invite your team members and start getting organized with a free trial
– 90% of Forbes Cloud 100 companies use Notion to get work done
NOTES, DOCS, TASKS
Drag & drop anything. Organize everything.
COLLABORATE IN REAL-TIME
Easily share pages. Add comments and @mention teammates.
Create beautiful docs with images, to-do’s, and 20+ more content types.
Nest pages inside pages. No more messy folders.
PUBLISH TO THE WEB
Turn any Notion page into a website in just two taps.
SYNC WITH BROWSER, MAC AND WINDOWS APPS
Pick up on desktop where you left off on mobile.
To download the desktop app, visit notion.so/desktop.”