If you are looking for the Best Android App For Wifi Users Detection to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Android App For Wifi Users Detection that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Android App For Wifi Users Detection, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Android App For Wifi Users Detection
1. NetSpot – WiFi Analyzer and Site Survey Tool
“Using NetSpot WiFi analyzer and wireless survey tool is a sure way to create flawless coverage throughout your space. Whether you are perfecting the WiFi coverage of a home or an office, the NetSpot WiFi app for Android can offer the most optimal results. Exceptional simplicity and affordability make NetSpot an all-in-one wireless scanner and WiFi Analyzer and survey app.
You can perform a survey with just your phone or tablet at hand and then generate beautiful heatmaps in NetSpot Home, Pro, or Enterprise on your Windows or Mac computer for a thorough analysis. No special knowledge or hardware is required.
Here’s what you can do with NetSpot WiFi Analyzer:
⚡️ Perform a wireless site survey with NetSpot on your Android device;
⚡️ Survey a space of any size – from a tiny apartment to a huge warehouse;
⚡️ Analyze WiFi coverage with comprehensive visualizations in the desktop NetSpot PRO, Home, or Enterprise;
⚡️ Test the Internet speed for your network.
⚡️ Scan your and surrounding wireless networks;
⚡️ Observe the changes in data charts in real-time;
⚡️ Compare networks by Signal strength and WiFi Channel;
⚡️ Use filters for scanned networks: by Name, by Security protocol, by Signal strength, by Band;
NetSpot operates the following data:
⭐️ Live Data: NetSpot collects and visualizes 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax live Wi-Fi data
⭐️ 2.4 and 5GHz Bands: NetSpot supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz channel bands
⭐️ Details on all APs: Network name, MAC address, Channel, Signal level, Security, etc.
Areas, where NetSpot WiFi Analyzer is indispensable:
✅ Monitoring your wireless network for general issues;
✅ Detecting and fixing WiFi channel overlap cases;
✅ A quick examination of the surrounding WiFi coverage;
✅ Performing an exhaustive wireless site survey;
✅ Checking for any issues with wireless connection;
✅ Testing your current network’s Internet speed and analyzing it at different periods of time;
✅ Detecting signal leakages.
Start using NetSpot WiFi analyzer today to prevent any issues with your WiFi in the future!
Feel free to send us your feedback at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.”
2. Router Admin Setup Control & Speed Test
“–> Router Admin Setup Control & Speed Test (it was the same 192.168.1 Router Admin Setup) is a free application that enable you to configure your WiFi modem router and control its settings as Admin, as general it contains all tools that let you manage & control & setup any router.
Router Admin Setup Control & Speed Test: contains all tools that you need to setup your modem router and control, Monitor & Measure everything about it.
*** Main Features ***
1- *** Router Setup Page login (Gateway)*** :Detect WiFi Router Setup Page Automatically, whatever it was 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1. or 10.0.0 , the app will open the router setup page automatically and save time for you, you can configure your router and change its settings easily with simple clicks.
2-*** Router Default Passwords:*** If you don’t know your WiFi router setup page default password, the application contains a full database of any modem router brand and model, you will search for your router model and login in the router setup page.
3- ***Router Speed Test (Internet meter):*** The application contains a router speed test mechanism for your WiFi router, it will calculate the actual Internet Speed, which is the real received internet (broadband Speed) plus download speed, and supports three speed tests length, also you can revise your internet speed test history.
4-*** Who is using your WiFi, network Devices Discover:*** Have you ever asked yourself, who use my router network? The application will scan the network for you and detect who is connected to your router, by the IP address and MAC address.
5- *** WiFi Information:*** Router Admin Setup Control contains the tools that will let you know the following information: traffic rate (download rate), WiFi signal strength, network IP, MAC address, DNS and DHCP info of any router.
6- ***Password Generator:*** A tool to create a Random Strong Password, that will help you to protect your internet.
7-*** The Router Admin Setup Control & Speed Test application supports all the best routers in the world.***
Please Rate our application Router Admin Setup Control & Speed Test if you like it, and drop us an email for any problem.
Have a nice day!”
3. NetX Network Tools
– Discovers all devices connected at the network.
– Displays most important information for each device connected, IP Address, MAC Address, Vendor, Bonjour Name, NetBIOS Name and Domain.
– Wake On LAN (WOL): switch on a remote device from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
– Secure SHell (SSH): put a remote device in sleep mode or shutdown from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
Displays the operative system version installed on the remote device. (In the remote device must be installed and started a SSH server)
– Loads off-line all devices of a network previously detected.
– Adds a new network or a new device manually in order to manage all functionality for a no detected device.
– Shows information about the wifi connection (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, subnet mask, gateway, DNS).
– Shows information about the mobile provider (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, CID, LAC, MCC, MNC).
– Wifi scanner: find nearby wifi.
– WIfi analyzer: displays SSID, signal strength, channel, encryption.
– Shows graphically the band width and the overlapping between channels of wifi networks.
– Network monitor. Monitoring and diagnostics remote devices: shows CPU usage, RAM usage and displays the available memory inside the disks.
– Network security. Monitoring access to network wifi. Receive notification when a new device or an unknown device connects to the network.
– Ping tools. It’s possible to ping every device connected and any hostname or IP Address.
– Port scanner to scan the most common port used.
– Themes available.
– Available languages: Czech, German, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese.
Follow me on Twitter @developerNetGEL in order to share ideas, opinions, support and to be informed about new release.”
4. “Opensignal – 5G, 4G, 3G Internet & WiFi Speed Test”
Speed test for mobile and Wifi internet
Opensignal speed tests measure your mobile connectivity and signal strength. Opensignal runs a 5 second download test, 5 second upload test and a ping test to provide a consistently accurate measurement of the internet speed you will likely experience. The speed test runs on common internet CDN servers. The internet speed result is calculated with the middle range of samples.
Video playback test
Slow video load time? Video buffering? More time waiting than watching? Opensignal’s video test plays a 15 sec video snippet to test and log load time, buffering, and playback speed issues in real-time to show you exactly what to expect with HD and SD videos on your network.
Connectivity and speed test coverage map
Always know where to find the best coverage and fastest speeds with Opensignal’s network coverage map. The map shows signal strength down to street level using speed test and signal data from local users. With network stats on local network operators, you can check coverage ahead of a trip, check the internet and download strength in remote areas, compare your network to other providers in the area, arrange the best local SIM.
Cell tower compass
The cell tower compass allows you to see which direction the closest or strongest signal is coming from, enabling you to more accurately use broadband and signal boosting technology.
Note: The cell tower compass uses aggregate data and accuracy issues can occur in certain areas. We’re striving to improve this feature and thank you for your patience.
Connection availability stats
Opensignal records the time you’ve spent on 3G, 4G, 5G, WiFi or had no signal at all. This allows you to see where you are getting the service you’re paying for from your network provider. If not, use this data and the individual speed tests to highlight connectivity and signal issues to your mobile network operator.
We provide an independent source of truth in mobile network experience: A data source that shows how users experience mobile network speeds, gaming, video and voice services worldwide.
To do this, we collect anonymised data on the signal strength, network, location and other device sensors. You can stop this at any time in the settings. We share this data with network operators globally and others in the industry to drive better connectivity for all.
Do Not Sell My Info: https://www.opensignal.com/ccpa
LOCATION: Speed tests appear on a map and also let you contribute to network stats and network coverage maps.
TELEPHONE: To get more accurate data on dual SIM devices.”
5. Fing – Network Tools
“Fing has helped 40 million user worldwide to understand:
• Who’s on my WiFi
• Is someone stealing my WiFi and broadband?
• Have I’ve been hacked? Is my network secure?
• Are there hidden cameras in the B&B I’m staying in?
• Why Netflix streaming has started buffering?
• Is my internet provider giving me the speed I pay for?
Fing is the #1 Network Scanner: discovers all the devices connected to your WiFi and identifies them, with our patented technology used also by router manufacturers and antivirus companies worldwide.
With Fing App’s free tools and utilities help you:
• Run WiFi and Cellular internet speed tests, download speed and upload speed analysis and latency
• Scan networks with Fing’s Wi-Fi & LAN network scanner and discover all devices connected to any network
• Get the most accurate device recognition of IP address, MAC address, device name, model, vendor and manufacturer
• Advanced device analysis of NetBIOS, UPnP, SNMP and Bonjour names, properties and device types
• Includes port scanning, device ping, traceroute and DNS lookup
• Receive network security and device alerts to your phone and email
Add Fingbox to unlock advanced network protection and smart home troubleshooting features:
• Know who’s home while you’re not there with Digital Presence
• See devices near your home with Digital Fence
• Block intruders and unknown devices automatically before they join your network
• Set parental control features to schedule screen time and pause internet access
• Analyze bandwidth usage by device
• Find Wi-Fi sweet spots
• Automate network speed tests and get reports for benchmarking ISP performance
• Secure your home network with opened port detection and network vulnerability analysis
Have a question? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or learn more about Fing App and Fingbox at fing.com.”
6. Wifi Analyzer
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).