If you are looking for the Best Android App In The World to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App In The World that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App In The World, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App In The World
1. Microsoft Translator
“Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for more than 70 languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You can also download languages for offline translation for free to use when you travel.
• Text translation into over 70 languages*, for online and offline use
• Camera translation to translate text within photos and screenshots
• Voice translation to translate speech, and a split-screen mode for two participants having a bilingual conversation
• Multi-person conversation translation – connect your devices and have in-person conversations with up to 100 people across multiple languages
• Phrasebooks for verified translations and pronunciation guides to help you learn important phrases in foreign languages when you travel
• Look up alternate translations and meanings of a word to find the best translation to express yourself
• Download languages for offline use for when you travel without an internet connection
• Hear your translated phrase out loud to help you learn how to say the translation
• View transliterations (pronunciation guides) to help you pronounce the translation (includes Pinyin support for Chinese)
• Share your translations with other apps
• Pin and save your most frequent translations for later
• Translate text in other apps through context menu translation
Translator supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Arabic (Levantine), Bangla, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Cantonese (Traditional), Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew , Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Kurdish (Central), Kurdish (Northern), Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Norwegian, Odia, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Punjabi, Queretaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tahitian, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tongan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yucatec Maya.
Microsoft Translator is powered by cutting-edge technology used by Office, Bing, Skype, and Edge as well as by partners such as Adobe, LinkedIn and more.
*Some features are not available in all languages.”
“Remember the Star Trek computer? It’s finally happening–with Wolfram|Alpha. Building on 25 years of development led by Stephen Wolfram, Wolfram|Alpha has rapidly become the world’s definitive source for instant expert knowledge and computation.
Across thousands of domains–with more continually added–Wolfram|Alpha uses its vast collection of algorithms and data to compute answers and generate reports for you.
Parts of Wolfram|Alpha are used in the Apple Siri Assistant; this app gives you access to the full power of the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine. Domains covered by Wolfram|Alpha include:
STATISTICS & DATA ANALYSIS
Electricity & Magnetism
Animals & Plants
DNA Sequence Lookup
Human, Mouse & Fruit Fly Genomes
UNITS & MEASURES
DATES & TIMES
Current & Historical Weather
PLACES & GEOGRAPHY
PEOPLE & HISTORY
Historical Events, Periods & Countries
Historical Numerals & Money
CULTURE & MEDIA
Television Networks & Programs
WORDS & LINGUISTICS
SPORTS & GAMES
Color Names & Systems
MONEY & FINANCE
Cost of Living
HEALTH & MEDICINE
Medical Test Data
FOOD & NUTRITION
WEB & COMPUTER SYSTEMS
Features on the Facebook app include:
* Connect with friends and family and meet new people on your social media network
* Set status updates & use Facebook emoji to help relay what’s going on in your world
* Share photos, videos, and your favorite memories.
* Get notifications when friends like and comment on your posts
* Find local social events, and make plans to meet up with friends
* Play games with any of your Facebook friends
* Backup photos by saving them in albums
* Follow your favorite artists, websites, and companies to get their latest news
* Look up local businesses to see reviews, operation hours, and pictures
* Buy and sell locally on Facebook Marketplace
* Watch live videos on the go
The Facebook app does more than help you stay connected with your friends and interests. It’s also your personal organizer for storing, saving and sharing photos. It’s easy to share photos straight from your Android camera, and you have full control over your photos and privacy settings. You can choose when to keep individual photos private or even set up a secret photo album to control who sees it.
Facebook also helps you keep up with the latest news and current events around the world. Subscribe to your favorite celebrities, brands, news sources, artists, or sports teams to follow their newsfeeds, watch live streaming videos and be caught up on the latest happenings no matter where you are!
The most important desktop features of Facebook are also available on the app, such as writing on timelines, liking photos, browsing for people, and editing your profile and groups.
Now you can get early access to the next version of Facebook for Android by becoming a beta tester. Learn how to sign up, give feedback and leave the program in our Help Center: http://on.fb.me/133NwuP
Sign up directly here:
Problems downloading or installing the app? See http://bit.ly/GPDownload1
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue. http://bit.ly/invalidpackage
Facebook is only available for users age 13 and over.
Terms of Service: http://m.facebook.com/terms.php.”
4. Notification light – aodNotify
With aodNotify you can easily add a notification light / LED directly to Samsung’s Always On Display! You get notified even if you missed the notification sound!
You can select different notification light styles and show the notification light around the camera cutout, screen edges or even simulate an notification light / LED dot in the statusbar of your Galaxy S22 / S21 / Note 20 / S20 / S10 / Note 10 or A52 series device!
As the notification light is integrated in Samsung’s Always On Display it has minimal battery consumption and doesn’t drain your battery like other apps which keep your phone awake!
If you don’t need the Always On Display, the app can also activate the Always On Display (AOD) only on notifications or show the notification light / LED even without the Always On Display!
With the notification preview feature you can directly see if you have important notifications without waking your Galaxy S22 / S21 / Note 20 / S20 / S10 / A52 !
• Notification light / LED for Samsung Galaxy S22 / S21, Note 20, S20, S10, Note 20, A52 and others!
• Low energy notification preview (android 10+)
• Activate Always On Display (AOD) only on notifications
• Charging / Low battery light / LED
• Get notified without notification sound!
• Notification light styles (around camera, screen, LED dot)
• Custom app / contact colors
• ECO animations to save battery
• Interval mode (on/off) to save battery
• Night times to save battery
• Minimal battery consumption
BATTERY USAGE PER HOUR ~
• LED – 3.0%
• LED & INTERVAL – 1.5%
• LED & ECO ANIMATION – 1.5%
• LED & ECO ANIMATION & INTERVAL – 1.0%
• NOTIFICATION PREVIEW – 0.5%
• ALWAYS ON DISPLAY – 0.5%
Without the LED notification light the app consumes almost 0% battery!
• Galaxy S22 / S21 / S20 / S20+ / S20 Ultra
• Galaxy S8 / S9 / S10 / S10+
• Note 8 / Note 9 / Note 10 / Note 20
• A52 / A72 / A51 / A71
• A6 / A7 / A8 / A9
• A30 / A50 / A70 / A80
• C5 / C7 / C8 / C9
• Samsung may block this app with future updates!
• Please check if the app is compatible before updating phone software or always on display!
• Altough we never experienced any screen burn in issues on our test devices, we recommend to not keep the notification light / LED active for a long time! Use at you own responsibility!
“Samsung Galaxy” is a protected trademark of “SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS””
The app shows you the live carbon intensity forecast in Great Britain, letting you know when the electricity in your home will be cleanest over the next 48 hours to help you plan your electricity usage. The app also offers a full breakdown of the energy sources powering the electricity in your region, shows you about the interconnectors that connect us to the electricity systems of neighbouring countries, and provides live updates as new clean energy records are broken too!
It is powered by carbonintensity.org.uk, the carbon intensity forecasting tool built by National Grid ESO, The Environmental Defense Fund Europe, The University of Oxford and WWF, which also powers National Grid’s Green Light Signal bulb. It also draws from electricitymap.org to pull in interconnector information.
Helping to get Great Britain to net zero
Increasingly, we’re getting more and more of our electricity from renewable sources, which is great news for Great Britain and the planet. But when the wind isn’t blowing and the sun isn’t shining, we rely more on fossil fuels to generate electricity.
National Grid wants to get Great Britain to net zero faster, so we created this app to show you in real time when the electricity coming into your home is generated by zero carbon sources such as wind, solar and nuclear. Because the cleaner the energy, the lower the carbon intensity, which is better for the environment.
What is carbon intensity?
The carbon intensity of electricity is a measure of how much carbon dioxide (CO 2 ) emissions are produced per kilowatt hour (kWh) of electricity consumed. Fossil fuels have a high carbon intensity as they produce more CO 2 . Renewables such as wind or solar produce no emissions, so their carbon intensity is zero.
Use the app often to help guide your energy usage. When your region is being powered by cleaner energy, if you want to charge you electric vehicle or put on a hot wash you can now feel positive that your electricity is powered by clean energy.
About National Grid
National Grid is the company that owns and maintains the major infrastructure that transports gas and electricity across Great Britain. You can think of this major infrastructure as the motorways of pipelines and cables (on pylons and underground) that transmit gas and electricity from where it is imported or generated to the local distribution networks.”