If you are looking for the Best Android App November 2020 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Android App November 2020 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Android App November 2020, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Android App November 2020
Features on the Facebook app include:
* Connect with friends and family and meet new people on your social media network
* Set status updates & use Facebook emoji to help relay what’s going on in your world
* Share photos, videos, and your favorite memories.
* Get notifications when friends like and comment on your posts
* Find local social events, and make plans to meet up with friends
* Play games with any of your Facebook friends
* Backup photos by saving them in albums
* Follow your favorite artists, websites, and companies to get their latest news
* Look up local businesses to see reviews, operation hours, and pictures
* Buy and sell locally on Facebook Marketplace
* Watch live videos on the go
The Facebook app does more than help you stay connected with your friends and interests. It’s also your personal organizer for storing, saving and sharing photos. It’s easy to share photos straight from your Android camera, and you have full control over your photos and privacy settings. You can choose when to keep individual photos private or even set up a secret photo album to control who sees it.
Facebook also helps you keep up with the latest news and current events around the world. Subscribe to your favorite celebrities, brands, news sources, artists, or sports teams to follow their newsfeeds, watch live streaming videos and be caught up on the latest happenings no matter where you are!
The most important desktop features of Facebook are also available on the app, such as writing on timelines, liking photos, browsing for people, and editing your profile and groups.
Now you can get early access to the next version of Facebook for Android by becoming a beta tester. Learn how to sign up, give feedback and leave the program in our Help Center: http://on.fb.me/133NwuP
Sign up directly here:
Problems downloading or installing the app? See http://bit.ly/GPDownload1
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue. http://bit.ly/invalidpackage
Facebook is only available for users age 13 and over.
Terms of Service: http://m.facebook.com/terms.php.”
2. Doors: Paradox
“For as long as we can remember we’ve been walking on the thin edge between chaos and order. Until one day a mysterious portal was opened and chaos prevailed. Now it’s up to you to bring back order…but it is not that simple!
BEAUTIFUL 3D GRAPHICS
Our unique art style perfectly describes the magical mystery of our Doors.
Solve epic puzzles and encounter unforgettable surprises.
Best enjoyed with sound! Dive into an immersive experience with our magical music and sound effects!
TRY FOR FREE
Play 8 levels for free with the option to get all levels, and unravel a story that will excite you!
An outstanding 3D puzzle escape game that you don’t want to miss!”
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.”
4. Poweramp Full Version Unlocker
Poweramp does great things. Features like gapless play, an unmatched equalization system, great crossfade, and support for most popular music file format might all make Poweramp the best $5.49 you have ever spent in your life.
If you have not already, try out the free full trial version. The trial version will give you 15 days of the full, uninterrupted, Poweramp experience. That means you get to experience your music like only Poweramp can offer. If you need a few reasons why to buy the full version of Poweramp, here are two good reasons:
– Get all the future updates for free: Once you purchase Poweramp, all the future updates are free to you as long as you have the Unlocker.
– Have a dedicated music player: Poweramp is dedicated to being the best music player available, and we will never change from that. Poweramp is focus on doing nothing more than being a great music player.
Poweramp F.A.Q. –
Full Version/Unlocker/Purchase Issues F.A.Q. –
5. Philips Hue Bluetooth
“Transform the way you experience light with Philips Hue Bluetooth. The Philips Hue Bluetooth app controls Philips Hue Bluetooth-enabled lights. Control up to 10 lights in a single room and set the perfect ambiance for any occasion. Look for the Bluetooth icon on the box to verify that your Hue products work with the Hue Bluetooth app.
SET THE MOOD FOR ANY OCCASION
The Hue Bluetooth app comes preloaded with 30 handpicked light scenes — tuned to the perfect color, temperature, and brightness — to fit any mood or occasion.
CREATE THE RIGHT ATMOSPHERE
Use your smart lights to set the mood in a single room. Dim, brighten, or change the temperature and color of your Bluetooth lights within the app.
SET THE RIGHT LIGHT FOR EVERY MOMENT
Complement the time of day and activity with light, whether you’re using the Energize light recipe to get going in the morning or Relax to wind down.
CONTROL UP TO 10 LIGHTS
Add up to 10* Hue Bluetooth smart lights to your home and control them all with the Hue Bluetooth app while within 30 feet of the lights.
*depending on Android generation.
CONTROL WITH VOICE
Use the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa and simple commands, such as, “Alexa, dim the lights,” or, “Hey Google, turn on the table lamp,” to control your lights with your voice.
GET TO KNOW HUE
Learn more about the Philips Hue smart lighting system and find out the best way to start your smart lighting setup on http://www.philips-hue.com/bluetooth”
“Disney+ is the streaming home of your favorite stories. With unlimited entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and National Geographic, there’s always something to explore. Watch the latest releases, Original series and movies, classic films, and TV shows with new stories added every week.
Stream and download Originals like Loki, and fan favorites like Frozen and The Simpsons.
With Disney+, you get:
• A premium ad-free experience
• Exclusive new Originals from the creators of Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic
• Access to new releases, timeless classics and past seasons of your favorite TV shows
• GroupWatch, a way to watch Disney+ together, even when you’re apart
• Unlimited downloads on up to 10 devices
• Over 100 titles in 4K UHD and HDR
• The capacity to watch on four screens at once at no extra cost
• IMAX Enhanced, see the full scale and scope with IMAX’s expanded aspect ratio. Available with certain Marvel titles and accessible on all devices where Disney+ is supported.
For help with Disney+, please visit: http://help.disneyplus.com.
For our Subscriber Agreement and other policies please visit: https://disneyplus.com/legal.
Your California Privacy Rights: https://www.disneyplus.com/legal/your-california-privacy-rights
Do Not Sell My Information: https://www.disneyplus.com/legal/privacy-policy
The content available on Disney+ may vary by region. Some titles shown above may not be available in your country.”