If you are looking for the Best Android App Productivity to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Android App Productivity that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Android App Productivity, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Android App Productivity
1. nTask: Task Management for teams
Start using nTask for Android to streamline day-to-day activities, tasks, and projects.
With a simple interface and a variety of features, it is the easiest way of managing daily workloads for you and your team while on the move.
Teams & Workspaces:
Your teams and workspaces define your entire project at nTask. That’s a smart way of simultaneous resource scheduling, project management and so much more without any risk of jumbling important stuff.
• Create teams to invite team members for a project or any variety of tasks.
• Create dedicated workspaces and add them to the relevant team(s).
• Identify important tasks to get them done on priority.
• Collaborate with members across different teams identical to individual workspaces.
• Keep everything synchronized with a peace of mind.
Issue management helps you to outline any pending problems that may hinder your ability to meet important deadlines.
• Create issues on the dot and assign team members to resolve them.
• Collaborate with relevant team members under issue panel to keep everyone on the same page.
• Get real-time updates from your ‘assignees’ via our exclusive ‘@’ highlight feature.
• Resolve issues without the possibility of raising any red flags!
We understand that risk is part of any real-life project. By helping you to define/create risks, you eliminate the possibility of:
• Failing to meet project deadlines.
• Losing important clients and stakeholders.
Through nTask’s Risk Management, now you can do more in a lot less:
• Create/define internal and external risks to any project.
• Add team members to appoint assignees for the exclusive risk resolution process.
• Get things done faster, smarter and seamlessly by creating and resolving risks as they come by!
Use nTask as your personal to-do list app or as a sophisticated task manager for your team – depending on what you need.
• Create and manage tasks and assign them to existing projects
• Prioritize, clone and archive tasks
• Use checklists to ensure completion of important steps in a task
• Collaborate using task comments on the move
• Set color tags for your tasks as required
• View project activity log to keep track of all activities
• Set reminders for your tasks
• Set frequency for your tasks⁃
Translate Agile Project Management into your work through nTask – your go-to, free project management software.
• View project status and all the projects assigned on nTask
• Get notification reminders for all project updates on the go⁃
Use nTask as your meeting planner or event coordinator and keep track of all your important meetings and events, effortlessly.
• Create meetings with predefined agenda
• Schedule events with notifications and reminders
• Record meeting minutes and define follow up tasks
• View a list of meetings created through nTask to stay updated⁃
Team Management :
Take teamwork up a notch through nTask – your team management app on the go.
• Create and manage teams for projects and tasks
• Assign tasks to team members and track progress
• Share files and documents with your team
• Collaborate with your teams through task comments
• Define team roles based on a defined hierarchy
• Confidently manage billing and payment for individual employees
Choose nTask Timesheets for employee time tracking and managing payroll.
• Create multiple timesheets for multiple teams
• Log hours, review, approve and maintain timesheets
• Track past timesheets as required
Have a question, query or suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com.
Haven’t signed up yet? 😱 Sign up today – it’s free! 🙌
Learn more about nTask at https://www.ntaskmanager.com/”
2. Asana: Work in one place
“Asana is the easiest way to manage team projects and your individual tasks. From the small stuff to the big picture, Asana organizes work so you and your teams are clear on what to do, when to do it, and how to get it done.
✓ USE ASANA WHEREVER YOU ARE
Access Asana on mobile or on the web. Project management doesn’t stop at your desk—no matter where you are, stay focused and keep your team’s work on track.
✓ GET ORGANIZED
Set up different projects to bring your team’s work together in one shared space. Break the workload down into manageable tasks and give them a clear owner and due date. Choose a project view that suits your style—lists, kanban boards, or calendar.
✓ IMPROVE FOCUS
Boost your productivity with My Tasks, where you can see all the work that’s been assigned to you in one to-do list. Prioritize your work easily—drag & drop tasks into Asana’s built-in sections, create your own custom checklist sections, or sort by different dimensions.
✓ STAY CONNECTED
Keep collaboration going, wherever you are. Communicate with your teammates by liking, commenting, or attaching files directly to tasks. And get automatic updates about the projects and tasks that matter to you delivered directly to your Inbox.
✓ AND DO EVEN MORE— ALL WITH ONE TOOL
Visit the web app to see how all of your projects are progressing with Portfolios. Personalize task management with Custom Fields to capture important information about your tasks. Choose timeline view for projects to see a Gantt chart with task dependencies. And unlock the ability to track company goals and milestones with Goals.
Join more than 100,000 organizations and millions of users worldwide who trust Asana to stay organized and in control of their work.
Asana’s WORK GRAPH™️ represents every task, project, and goal in your organization. Which means the Work Graph™️ creates integrity, visibility, and coordination between every team and every department. All in one place.
Download the Asana work management app now.
By downloading Asana, you agree to our Terms of Service, which you can find at https://asana.com/terms.”
3. Todoist: To-Do List & Tasks
Todoist is used by 20 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like “every Monday”.
• Organize your projects in kanban style with Boards.
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on Android:
• Stay organized from your phone, tablet and Wear OS watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like “tomorrow at 4pm” and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from Android: lock screen widget, Quick Add tile, Assistant, and notifications.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Pro plan billing*:
If you upgrade to the Pro plan, payment will be charged to your Google Play account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or yearly. You can turn off auto-renew in your Google Play settings any time after purchase.”
4. 5 Minute Journal
“There are plenty of benefits to journaling, whether you take time to write out your full thoughts or just spend a few minutes jotting down the things you’re most grateful for every day or lessons you’ve learned. Five Minute Journal makes this process easy enough to do on the go.” —Lifehacker
FIVE MINUTE JOURNAL APP FEATURES
• Beautiful, Intuitive Journaling Experience: The Five Minute Journal app has been designed to capture the physical Five Minute Journal experience. Getting around the app is a breeze and adding entries is easy with a guided flow for both your morning and evening entries.
• Easy Journal Entry Navigation: Quickly cycle through previous journal entries by scrolling your timeline or by tapping on a specific date in calendar view.
• Guided Journaling Flow & Prompts: A new guided process to help you get the most from your gratitude journal experience.
• Reminders: Set daily notifications to keep up with a rewarding journaling habit.
• Timeline View: Access previous journal entries and view short daily excerpts. Tapping on an entry leads to a full day review.
• Daily Quotes & Weekly Challenges: Receive daily inspiring quotes and weekly challenges, and share them across social media.
• Passcode Protection: Keep all your journal entries private with secure passcode, or Touch ID protection.
• Dark Mode: Use your journal in either light or dark mode, which is especially great for late night journaling.
• Compatible With Any Device: Use it on the Android app, Android tablets, iPhone app, Mac app, iPad app and Apple Watch companion app.
• Streaks: Track your personal progress and get some insights on positive changes in your life.
• Backup/Export: Easily backup your entries and export all your treasured memories and media to PDF, HTML, Dropbox, and more. You can select a date range or export all of them.
Five Minute Journal App offers an optional monthly or yearly subscription with free trials or lifetime license.
Here is what you get when you unlock the Premium:
• Photos and Video: Capture and view your magical moments with a daily photo or video. Attach media to any of your daily prompts.
• Personalized Practice: Create your own custom questions, tailored to your mood and goals.
• Mood tracker: Express how you feel and gain insights into how your emotions influence your days.
• Space for Notes: Clear your thoughts and write freely in the new notes section.
• Look Back Reminders: Get reminded of your memories with the “On this Day” feature.
• Timeline Photo View: See a photographic timeline view of all your daily photos.”
5. DejaOffice CRM with PC Sync – Android Outlook Sync
If you need to work remote, and also use your PC for customer management, you need DejaOffice today!
DejaOffice is the only Mobile CRM that lets you organize your Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes all in one App, even if your phone is offline. DejaOffice includes the most Powerful Widgets for Contacts and Calendar because data is stored on your device.
Compare the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rating! Read the 👓 Reviews!
This App – DejaOffice Mobile CRM – is Completely Free. Click Download now to try it. DejaOffice development is supported by sales of CompanionLink PC Sync related products.
Download a CompanionLink 14-day Free Trial to set up the PC Sync.
Special Features of DejaOffice
• Built to mirror Outlook Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes
• Advanced contacts sort (first name, last name, company name, categories)
• Category manager with colors
• 6 calendar views (day, week, week grid, month, year, list)
• Multiple task styles (GTD, Franklin Covey, TBYL, Outlook-style, Palm-style)
• Great Widgets: Daily agenda, Month view, Contacts list, Notes list
• Private records (password-protected) like old Palm Treo
• Up to 20 Custom fields
• Global search across all CRM data
• High Security – Private Records, Database Encryption, Automatic Backups
• Sync to Android Contacts, Calendar, Dialer, Maps, SMS messages
• Works with all Android devices including Galaxy, BlackBerry, HTC, LG, OnePlus, and Xiaomi
CompanionLink PC Sync using USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or DejaCloud to
• Microsoft Outlook – Any version 2007 and higher using CompanionLink for Outlook
• Outlook Customer Manager – Discontinued but easily replaced by DejaOffice PC CRM
• Business Contact Manager
• Act! CRM – Any version 5 and higher including Act! v22
• GoldMine – Any version 4 and higher.
• DejaOffice PC CRM – Use DejaOffice on any Windows PC
• Palm Desktop – Sync the worlds most popular Free PIM with Android
CompanionLink Sync is secure and we will not sell your data. You can sync using:
🔌USB – The most secure direct connection to the phone
📡Wi-fi,- Using a local network in your office
🔊Bluetooth – Using built-in Bluetooth with Laptop or Desktop PC
☁️DejaCloud. – Recommended -Internet based hosted sync
We Recommend DejaCloud as the easiest and most flexible sync system. Your CompanionLink purchase gives you one year of free DejaCloud Service. DejaCloud is free for 500 records or less. If you have 500-5000 records, DejaCloud runs about $2 per month per user ($25 per year)
DejaOffice was created in 2009 by CompanionLink Software, the oldest and most experienced Sync Vendor in the handheld arena. We originally envisioned DejaOffice as a landing pad for Outlook data at a time when Android Calendar lacked key features, Android Contacts were sorted by first name. Through steady updates, DejaOffice has become a rounded CRM product incorporating many special features unique to distinct PC platforms. DejaOffice is one of the few Mobile CRM options that use data based locally on your phone, not a web app, so it runs great even when your phone is in Airplane mode. DejaOffice App is free on Android and iPhone, and is available in a Single and Multi-User PC based CRM.
Outlook Android Sync using USB: https://youtu.be/EGvh6mVu9iY
Outlook Android Sync using Wi-Fi: https://youtu.be/DNfS_K4qhVg
Outlook Android Sync using Bluetooth: https://youtu.be/ESsInKlYOTA
Outlook Android Sync using DejaCloud: https://youtu.be/rYlBWGgPhq0″
6. Timely Automatic Time Tracking
⏰ TRACK WORK TIME
Timely automatically tracks all the time you spend in:
• Web & desktop applications
• Client meetings
• GPS locations
No billable hours are forgotten or left behind — get an accurate, reliable time record across all clients and projects.
📈 MANAGE WORK TIME
Time is power. Timely helps you improve time efficiency and profitability using:
• Task and activity breakdowns
• Project budget tracking
• Billable vs non-billable time
• Estimated time vs logged hours
• Simple work scheduling
💵 SAVE TIME
When you bill by the hour, you shouldn’t have to waste time tracking time. Minimize your efforts with:
• AI-assisted time logging
• Fully accurate timesheets
• Ready-made reports
• Real-time project dashboards
• Simple time chart creation
Just focus on your work and log hours whenever you’re ready; it only takes a click.
Timely is available on all devices – Mac, Windows, iOS and Android – so you can track time seamlessly on your laptop and mobile phone.
Try it for free; subscribe if it’s love. ❤️
** Sign in to Timely’s web and desktop apps to access every feature **
GOT A FEATURE IDEA?
Send it over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add it to our development roadmap!
HEAR ABOUT IT FIRST!
7. “Clip Stack – Clipboard Manager (Free, No-Ads)”
✓ Free ✓ No-Ads ✓ Material Design
Android 10 Special Tips:
Since Android 10 background clipboard access has been limited so you have to grant these ADB permissions to Clip Stack on your computer:
adb -d shell appops set com.catchingnow.tinyclipboardmanager SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW allow;
adb -d shell pm grant com.catchingnow.tinyclipboardmanager android.permission.READ_LOGS;
adb -d shell am force-stop com.catchingnow.tinyclipboardmanager;
There is no impact on the version below android 10 and can be used directly.
– XDA-Developers: The developer offers up an app that allows you to control your clipboard and easily store multiple links and copies.
– Droid Views: After extensively using this app I must say this app is a true winner in actually making it easier for us to freely copy text and then use it some other time.
🌐 Unlimited Clipboards
Clip Stack can remember all your clipboard history and recover text after reboot. It’s a clipboard manager, a user friendly notebook, and maybe a tiny GTD manager.
You can easily copy, share, star, delete, and merge every text.
🌐 Works Everywhere
Whatever phone or tablet, all Android devices are supported.
🌐 Powerful Notification
Clip stack’s notification is simple and powerful. You can switch the recent 5 texts just in notification.
Notification will be displayed only when copying new text and you can dismiss it by swipe or even disable it by long press.
🌐 Permission Usage
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Start a background service to listen the system clipboard. It only cost 6M – 10M RAM. You can close it in Settings if you really don’t want it.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For export clipboard history. This app won’t write any other files to your SD card.
VENDING.BILLING: Only for donate. Clip stack is a free app.
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW and READ_LOGS: For Android 10’s background clipboard limitation and will not be used on other systems.”