If you are looking for the Best Android App Switch to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App Switch that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App Switch, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App Switch
“With SHAREit, you can easily share, transfer and manage files, apps, games and more. The choice of 2 billion+ users. One app, many solutions: memory and speed booster, clean and manage files, stream videos, play games.
SHAREit app features:
Phone cleaner: Clean waste – free app storage space with the cleaner feature by clearing junk and cache files.
Transfer game apps: Within seconds transfer large game apps, without needing to download the game cache file.
File Manager: Be organized – clean and manage the heaviest files, move files or remove them from the phone, as per your needs.
Battery Saver: Save and enhance the battery life of your phone.
Phone Booster: Free up more space with the speed booster. Get a smoother gaming experience, as it optimizes background app usage.
How does SHAREit work? A very secure & easy file sharing process:
🔥 Why is SHAREit the #1 file sharing & data transfer app that you must have?
🚀 The Fastest File Sharing & App Sharing in the World, offline and online
200 times faster than Bluetooth, the highest speed goes up to 42M/s. Share files without any data consumption, transfer files without any quality loss. Experience the best data-free file transferring and sharing app.
👍 Powerful Cross-Platform Transferring, Supports All Types of Files.
Share for free any size and file type across different platforms.
Transfer All Data Content from Old to New Mobile- Android to Android & iOS(OPPO /Vivo /Samsung /Xiaomi /Redmi /iPhone /Realme /Asus /ADVAN /LENOVO /HUAWEI /Sony /Haier /MITO /Meizu /Hisense /itel /ZTE /mobicel). Send large files without limitation. Transfer:
🗂️ Easy to Use File Manager
Easy to view, move or delete files to manage storage on your device, find how many files & apps you have on your phone at a glance. Easy and powerful -file explorer and manager.
✨ Just One Click to Booster Your Phone
File Cleaner and Speed Booster. – Clean up your phone, find files fast & share files offline. Clean app cache and junk files. With our professional cleaner, free up so much space from your device without worrying about deleting the wrong files.
📀 Infinite HD & Selective Online Videos
Find Continuously updated online videos, wonderful high quality & fun videos for you to enjoy the app with excitement.
🎶 Elegant Music Player-Audio Player
One of the most gorgeous and powerful music players. Easily find all the music on your phone. The perfect equalizer for your best experience
🔒 High Privacy & Data Security
Your privacy and data security will be protected in the best way. We ensure you enjoy your highly secure trip with our cutting-edge technology.
💡Note： SHAREit will not access permissions that are irrelevant to our functionality.
By accessing Location, SHAREit can help to discover nearby users. Plus, it is required by the Android system to access this permission.
By accessing Bluetooth Connection, SHAREit can discover nearby users more quickly so as to connect with Sender/Receiver more efficiently.
【LIKE US and STAY CONNECTED】
△ Facebook https://facebook.com/bestSHAREit
△ Twitter https://twitter.com/Global_SHAREit
△ Instagram https://instagram.com/bestSHAREit
❤️ Come use the SHAREit sharing file app now! You will find it’s a really super useful file transfer & app share tool! If you like it, tell your friends and SHARE it! ❤️
Share, Watch & Play. All day. With SHAREit.”
2. Everywhere Launcher – Sidebar Edge Launcher
“Everywhere Launcher is a sidebar app (edge launcher) that allows you to open sidebars by touching/swiping any screen edge so that you have your apps, shortcuts, widgets, contacts always available only a single touch or swipe away.
This app allows to have multiple different regions at the screen edge and each region can open up different sidebars depending on the gesture on it. This way you have all your content just one swipe or touch away, no matter in which app you currently are.
→ Add an arbitrary number of apps, shortcuts, widgets or folders to a sidebar
→ Add an arbitrary number of apps, shortcuts, widgets to a folder inside a sidebar
→ Arbitrary number of handles (touchable regions, whose touch open a sidebar)
→ Put those handles to the left or right side or even to the top or bottom of your screen
→ Many triggers (gestures) available (slide up/down/left/right, click, double click, long press) which will open a sidebar
→ Enable multiple triggers per handle (for example, you can open “all apps” sidebar if you swipe right on a handle and open “recent apps” if you slide down on the same handle)
→ Sidepages with search functionality and predictive search (T9)
→ Action sidebar – a trigger on a handle will DIRECTLY start an action, it can’t be faster
→ Action folders – click the folder to open the first entry in the folder, swipe the folder to open the folder
→ Blacklist apps (you can disable this app in blacklisted apps)
→ All apps/contacts and recent apps sidebars/sidepage (recent apps work in Android >=5 as well!)
→ Icon packs support
→ Personalise the look & feel of the app => change colors, transparencies, sizes, styles and much more
→ Personalise all sidebars and handles at once and override the default settings per sidebar and handle
→ Tasker support for those who want to automatically open sidebars triggered by any event or whatever else
→ long press an icon in a sidebar to open a menu and show the app settings for example
→ style icons in sidebar => rename, change icons
→ different folder styles: stack, tile, action folder…
→ and many more… just try it out
Check out the homepage https://mflisar.github.io/everywhere-launcher/ or contact me for detailed instructions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any feedback, suggestions and improvements are welcome. Don’t hesitate to contact me.
GET_TASKS… to get recent tasks on Android <5... doesn't do anything on android >=5
I try to only add special permissions if they are runtime permissions, so I don’t and won’t add internet permissions. Following special permissions are optional and will be requested at runtime only (on android devices with android 6 or higher) and only if you use a feature that needs it:
READ_CONTACTS… needed to include contacts in sidebar/sidepage
CALL_PHONE… needed so make a direct call shortcuts
WRITE_SETTINGS/READ_SETTINGS… used for special actions like changing volume, brightness and similar”
“Meet Messages, Google’s official app for texting (SMS, MMS) and chat (RCS). Message anyone from anywhere with the reliability of texting and the richness of chat. Stay in touch with friends and family, send group texts, and share your favorite pictures, GIFs, emoji, stickers, videos and audio messages.
Chat features (RCS)
On supported carriers, you can send and receive messages over Wi-Fi or your data network, see when friends are typing or when they have read your message, share images and videos in high quality, and more.
Clean, intuitive, and comfortable design
Instant notifications, smart replies and a fresh new design make communicating faster and more fun. With dark mode, you can use Messages comfortably in low-light situations.
Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
Send audio messages, emoji, stickers, or your location. You can also send and receive payments with Google Pay.
Now you can find more of the content shared in your conversations: tap on the search icon and select a specific contact to see your messaging history with them and all the photos, videos, addresses or links you shared with each other.
Messages is supported on devices running Android™ 5.0 Lollipop and above.”
4. Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
“• If you are unable to download through the Google Play Store, please follow the instructions below.
– Please reboot a phone and go to Settings → Apps → Google Play Store → Clear cache and data → Then, try to download again.
▣ Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
▣ Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners
– Wireless transfer: Android 4.0 or higher
– Wireless transfers from a compatible Android device to Galaxy device: Android 4.0 or higher (Note that non-Samsung devices with Android versions lower than 6.0 can only connect with Galaxy devices that support a mobile AP.)
– Wired transfer: Android 4.3 or higher, charger cable, and a USB connector
• iOS™ owners – use the option that’s best for you:
– Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), and a USB connector
– Import from iCloud™: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
– PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
• Windows™ Mobile owners
– Wireless transfers: Windows OS 10
* Note: For more information and step-by-step directions, go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
▣ What can be transferred?
– Contacts, calendar(Device content only), messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi, wallpapers, documents, app data (Galaxy devices only), home layouts (Galaxy devices only)
– You can send app data and home layouts by upgrading your Galaxy device to M OS (Galaxy S6 or higher).
▣ Which devices are supported?
• Galaxy: Recent Galaxy mobile devices and tablets (From Galaxy S2)
* Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• Other Android devices:
– HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, Lenovo, Motorola, PANTECH, Panasonic, Kyocera, NEC, SHARP, Fujitsu, Xiaomi, Vivo, OPPO, Coolpad(DazenF2), RIM(Priv), YotaPhone, ZTE(Nubia Z9), Gionee, LAVA, MyPhone(My28s), Cherry Mobile, Google(Pixel/Pixel2)
* Note: For reasons such as compatibility between devices, it may not be possible to install and use Smart Switch on certain devices.
1. To transfer data, both devices must have a minimum of 500 MB free space in their internal memory.
2. If you are using a wired connection, your device must support a ‘Transferring media files (MTP)’ USB option to allow content to be transferred.
3. If you have a non-Samsung device that constantly disconnects from the wireless network, go to Advanced Wi-Fi on your device, turn off the “Wi-Fi initialize” and “Disconnect low Wi-Fi signal” options, and try again.
(The options described above may not be available, depending on your device manufacturer and OS version.)
※ Application permissions
The following permissions are required for the app service.
[ Required permissions ]. Phone: Used to confirm your phone number
. Call logs: Used to transfer call log data
. Contacts: Used to transfer contacts data
. Calendar: Used to transfer calendar data
. SMS: Used to transfer SMS data
. Storage: Used to save the files necessary for data transfer
. Microphone: Used for high-frequency audio when searching for Galaxy devices.
. Bluetooth: Used to search for nearby Galaxy devices using Bluetooth.
. Location: Used to connect to devices using Wi-Fi Direct, which makes your location available to nearby devices
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.”
5. Swiftly switch – Pro
Swiftly Switch runs in the background and can be easily accessed from any screen with just one swipe from edge screen. It’s fast, battery friendly, highly customizable.
Swiftly Switch offers new ways to handle your phone:
• Recent apps switcher: Arrange your recent apps in a floating circle sidebar. Switch between them by one swipe from trigger screen edge zone.
• Quick Actions: swipe in deeper with a right direction to pull down notification, switch to the last app, back or open Grid Favorites section.
• Grid Favorites: a side panel where you can place your favorite apps, shortcuts, quick settings, contacts to access from any screen.
• Circle Favorites: like the Recent Apps section but for your favorite shortcut
Why Swiftly Switch make your Android experience better?
• One-handed usability: don’t need to stretch out your finger to reach the back, recent button, toggle quick settings, or pull down notification
• Fast multitasking: switch to recent apps or last used app with just one swipe. There is no faster way to do it.
• No cluster home screen: because now you can access your favorite apps and shortcuts from anywhere.
• Focus on user experience: ads free, the app is fast, easy to use, beautiful and extremely customizable.
Currently supported shortcuts: apps, contacts, toggle wifi, on/off Bluetooth, toggle auto rotation, flashlight, screen brightness, volume, ringer mode, power menu, home, back, recent, pull down notification, last app, dial, call logs and device’s shortcuts.
Swiftly Switch is extremely customizable:
• Shortcuts can be arranged in circle pie control, sidebar, float side panel
• You can change the position, sensitivity of the edge screen’s trigger zone
• You can customize icon’s size, animation, background color, haptic feedback, separate content for each edge, the behavior of each shortcut.
The Pro version of Swiftly Switch offer you:
• Unlock the second edge
• Customize the columns count and rows count of the Grid Favorite
• Pin favorite shortcut to Recent Apps
• Auto disable in full-screen app option
Download the best app switcher now with pie control pattern that brings your Android experience to a new level. Swiftly Switch also support folder, backup settings to Google Drive.
This app uses Accessibility services.
What permission Swiftly Switch ask for and why:
• Draw over other apps: Used to turn on floating window support required to display the circle, side panel,…
• Apps usage: Needed for getting recent apps.
• Accessibility: Used for performing back, power menu and pull down notification for some Samsung devices.
• Device Administration: Needed for the “Screen Lock” shortcut so the app can lock your phone (turn screen off)
• Contact, phone: For the contact shortcuts
• Camera: Used for turning on/off flashlight with device less than Android 6.0.
On devices with Android 9 or later, If clicking on the icons not work. Reference link:
Please use the “Email us” section in the app to directly interact with the developer via email. Any Feedback, suggestions, and bug reports are much appreciated.
If you want to help me to localize it in your language, please go to https://www.localize.im/v/xy
Download Swiftly Switch and get better Android experiences today.”