If you are looking for the Best Android App To Learn Bass to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App To Learn Bass that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App To Learn Bass, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App To Learn Bass
1. Bass Guitar Tutor – Learn To Play Bass
• Learn effectively to play your favourite bass lines on the bass guitar.
• Learn scales and chords quickly and improvise with perfect timing with a click.
• Study efficiently the most common patterns from all genres ands styles (e.g. reggae, walking bass, hard rock).
• Highly configurable. Resizeable fretboard suitable for all devices and tablets. There’s an essential range of guitars to choose from: Precision bass picked, jazz bass fingered, slap bass with all 4 or 5 strings.
• For beginners to top musicians, this app has both a high simulator quality and is quick and responsive.
The fingered bass sound has professionally recorded digitised Fender Jazz Bass and Precision Bass guitar sounds for each separate note.
Master those bass lines, patterns and scales by focusing on sections of the songs.
Make learning easier by adjusting the speed and volume for playing along.
This educational app is ideal for ear training or visualising the patterns with the highlighting notes option.
Songs cover all genres: Rock, Indie, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Naughties, Modern, Latin, Classical, Film Themes, TV Themes, Traditional. The pro version has ever expanding catalog of bass lines which include:
ACDC, Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, Axel F…and more
There are 100s of scales to learn with all patterns and positions over the fretboard available.
You can learn interactively working your way through the levels or use the app as a reference.
Learn effectively which notes work well in any key was the fretboard lights up to guide you.
Feel the groove with the metronome click and record and save your improvisations.
Expand impressively your repetoire for playing in any genre as patterns include Alternative Rock, Barrelhouse, Blues Boogie Woogie and more.
Interactive exercise to learn well the notes on the fretboard and focus on strings, frets and keys.
See how you are progressing over time.
Learn quickly all the essential chords and how to position your fingers.”
2. Real Bass: electric guitar
Real Bass contains 100 amazing international music lessons, designed for those who are just beginning to learn. Plus 6 guitar bass styles in 4 and 5 string versions so you can play any music style! And lots of fun loops to play along.
Real Bass is a perfect guitar bass simulator and your fingers are transformed and real picks, you just pluck the strings that with the sound of the instrument sounds simultaneously!
Check out the REAL BASS details:
– 6 types of bass
– 16 loops to play along
– 100 lessons to learn to play
– Super-realistic bass sounds
– Studio audio quality
– Instruments such as acoustic and electric bass
– recording mode
– Export your recordings to mp3
– Works with all screen resolutions – Mobiles and Tablets (HD)
– Free app
The app is free, but you can remove all ads by purchasing a license!
Try and have fun with the best and most complete bass app! Made for guitar players, professional musicians, hobbyists or beginners.
Touch & Play!”
3. Fender Play – Learn Guitar
Learn to play guitar from the most trusted name in music. Fender Play® makes it easy to learn how to play acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, and/or ukulele — whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you. This guitar learning app is designed for players of all skill levels, from beginners to more seasoned musicians and from kids to adults.
With Fender Play, you’ll learn guitar from knowledgeable instructors with a robust curriculum packed into bite-sized video lessons. Learn to play hundreds of guitar chords, scales, songs, and riffs at your own pace. Fender Play has an extensive library of songs for you to play, making it the best app to learn to play guitar by trying your hand at songs you love.
How Does Fender Play Work?
• Customize your learning experience. Choose your instrument and learn guitar (acoustic or electric), bass guitar, or ukulele. Then, select your favorite genre — from rock, pop, funk, folk, country, or blues.
• Learn guitar chords and riffs in minutes! Ideal for kids and beginner players, and for helping intermediate level musicians level up.
• Get bite-sized video guitar lessons from our experienced instructors. They break down top songs, showing you chords, riffs and solos for easy guitar learning on the app.
• Play along using chord diagrams and guitar tablature — built right into the app!
Play Songs by Your Favorite Artists
Fender Play helps you to master the chords, techniques and guitar scales to play songs from your favorite artists, including:
• “When the Party’s Over” – Billie Eilish
• “Boulevard of Broken Dreams” – Green Day
• “Kids” – MGMT
• “Red” – Taylor Swift
• “Stressed Out” – Twenty One Pilots
• “Stay” – Rihanna
• “Say It Ain’t So” – Weezer
• “Another Brick in the Wall, Pt. 2” – Pink Floyd
Fender Play Features
What makes Fender Play the best guitar lesson app? Tons of innovative features designed to help you customize your guitar learning experience at a pace that works for you. Simply download the Fender Play app and learn to play guitar on your iPhone, iPad, or iOS device.
Here are just a few of the features that makes it easy to learn guitar with Fender Play:
• Practice Mode. A built-in metronome and tempo control help you learn timing.
• Practice Reminders. Set reminders to prioritize practicing in a way that fits your schedule.
• Streaks. Earn a streak whenever you practice in the app for at least 7 minutes, 3 times per week.
• Backing Tracks. Feel like you’re jamming with a full band, even if you’re practicing alone.
• Chord Challenge. Master chord transitions and improve finger dexterity. Beat your own high score by increasing the speed and tempo of chords from your favorite songs.
• Tone Integration. Tap into amp presets that work with select Fender amps to get the right tone to sound like your favorite artists.
• Collections. Browse through curated collections of songs to learn organized by artist, genre, difficulty and technique.
Get started learning how to play guitar today! Download the Fender Play learning app and get 7 days free — no credit card required. Get 10% off Fender gear (and other added perks) all year long with an Annual Plan or 10% off your next order with a Monthly Plan. Discount only applies to Fender products in the U.S. and UK.
Get 7 days of unlimited guitar lessons free. Learn more at: http://fendr.co/3EN7ih
Download Fender’s free tuner app:
Fender Tune is our 5-star rated, super-accurate tuner app for guitar, bass and ukulele. http://fendr.co/FSBu1C”
4. Tuner – gStrings
It will let you tune any musical instrument (violin, viola, violoncello, bass, guitar, piano, wind instruments, your own voice/singing).
1. multiple built-in instruments and tunings,
2. support for user-defined custom tunings,
3. a long list of built-in temperaments (just, pythagorean, meantone, comma, etc.),
4. support for user-defined custom temperaments,
5. orchestra tuning (shifting/redefining tone frequencies),
6. pitch pipe,
and many more.
If you were looking for a guitar tuner, try it!
(*) the INTERNET permission is used for ads only.
(**) most of the historic temperaments were included courtesy of NetCat AG.”
5. Learn how to play Bass Guitar
Start playing Rock, Blues, Jazz and other contemporary styles on Bass Guitar. While you play the lessons you will intuitively understand how to read music.
This app includes seventy lessons on the following contemporary music styles:
– Rock (15)
– Blues (15)
– Funk (15)
– Latin Music (15)
– Jazz (5)
– Fusion (5)
Each lesson is integrated by four sections.
– You will see animations that visually show how to play your part on the Electric Bass.
– You will see animations of the notes on the staff to help you understand how to read music in an easy way, while you play.
– You can listen the whole band to get an idea of the final result.
– You can play at a slow speed and just listen to your instrument.
– You can play it at normal speed.
– When you are ready go to the “d” section and play it while you listen the rest of the band. You have to integrate your part to the ensemble.
– While practicing you can click on the bar from which you want to repeat.
Guitar Bass lessons are fun with this app.
Playing the Electric Bass Guitar can be easier than playing Electric Guitar or Acoustic Guitar. One of the main differences between these instruments is that guitar strings are thiner than Bass Guitar strings.
With this app you don´t need to know how to read music. It shows you through animations what you have do with your fingers. You don´t have to know guitar chords to know how to play the Bass. If you know guitar scales it will help you playing the Bass Guitar but it´s not needed on this app.”