If you are looking for the Best Android App To Learn Korean to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App To Learn Korean that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App To Learn Korean, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App To Learn Korean
1. LingoDeer – Learn Languages
Courses offered for English speakers:
Korean, Japanese, French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Italian and Vietnamese.
What can LingoDeer do for you?
※ Learn to read and write a language with a unique alphabet system, such as Korean or Japanese
※ Learn to form sentences in your own words by following a structured course
※ Learn the essential vocabulary and grammar from beginner to intermediate levels (A1-B1)
※ Improve listening and improve pronunciation with HD recordings by native speakers
※ Reinforce learning with various review activities: flashcards, quizzes, target trainings and more
※ Track your progress and statistics
※ Download lessons to learn offline
What makes LingoDeer different? Its teaching power.
Instead of relying on users to figure things out, LingoDeer offers a structured, clear and motivating path toward fluency.
By providing the best structured curricula among apps and clear explanations on grammar, LingoDeer enables users to form sentences in their own words, not just memorize and repeat after a phrasebook.
As a result, users gain a clear sense of progression through following this path and are able to maintain long-term motivation.
What’s more, the variety of activities supported in LingoDeer gives users the flexibility to personalize their study. From speaking exercises about food allergies, to drilling words with flashcards or 5-min pop quizzes during lunch breaks, let LingoDeer surprise you with every session.
If you don’t know where to start with learning a new language, start with LingoDeer.
You will need a LingoDeer membership in order to access all courses and features.
Found a bug? Let us know and help us make LingoDeer better!
2. NAVER Dictionary
Our dictionary app features
▶ No Ads
▶ All for FREE!
▶ 6 famous English dictionaries
Monolingual English dictionaries
-Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary (136,000 words, 100,000 examples)
-Oxford Dictionary of English (124,000 words, 139,000 examples)
-Collins English Dictionary (122,000 words, 24,000 examples)
-Wiktionary (980,000 words)
Learner’s English Dictionaries
-Merriam-Webster’s Advanced Learner’s English Dictionary (59,000 words, 140,000 examples)
-Collins Cobuild Advanced Learner’s English Dictionary (45,000 words, 100,000 examples)
▶ 1,000,000 Pronunciations: American, British, Australian, Indian accents, and more!
NAVER English Dictionary features pronunciations provided by various trusted dictionaries. Also, pronunciations provided by a variety of users from all around the world can be listened to!
▶ Auto-saving Wordbook
Do you need to search for a word again?
Do you remember it?
Doesn’t matter, as those words are always auto-saved!
In RECENTS, words that you search for immediately become a tidy and orderly word list.
In FAVORITES, you can ‘star’ the word to favorite it and check it out again later.
Cheers to all language lovers! 🙂
▶ Share your accent in Accentia – The Land of Accents!
Each country has its own unique English accent.
Words can be pronounced differently according to the speaker’s age, tone, area, and more.
Share your accent, and let others learn how words are pronounced in your area!
Your pronunciation will be shared with other users of NAVER English dictionary, helping them learn how words are pronounced in different parts of the world!
Come to Accentia and share your beautiful voice!
See NAVER Dictionary Official Blog (http://blog.naver.com/dic_master) for more information.
Please leave your inquiry with NAVER English Dictionary Customer Center ( https://m.help.naver.com/support/contents/contentsView.help?contentsNo=14996&lang=en ) in case a problem occurs while using the app.”
3. FluentU: Learn Languages with authentic videos
Learn Spanish, French, Mandarin Chinese, German, Japanese, English, Italian, Russian, and Korean with FluentU.
Learn a language with music videos, movie trailers, news, and inspiring talks.
No matter what your skill level or interest, we’ve got you covered.
FluentU turns fun videos into amazing language learning experiences.”
4. Google Translate
“• Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing
• Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all languages)
• Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (90 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (70 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Cross-device syncing: Login to sync phrasebook between app and desktop
• Transcribe: Continuously translate someone speaking a different language in near real-time (8 languages)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Google Translate may ask for permission to access the following features:
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• SMS for translating text messages
• External storage for downloading offline translation data
• Accounts and credentials for signing-in and syncing across devices”
5. TOPIK ONE
“TOPIK ONE is the best way to study for the Test of Proficiency in Korean in your Android phone! It simulates the real test and contains previous TOPIK exams.
You can easily access the Korean-English dictionary by clicking on the word.
The interface was optimized to be visualized on small screens like mobile phones. Perfect to improve your Korean while taking the subway or waiting your turn on the barber shop.
Version 1.0 brings you the TOPIK 23회 for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels.
Version 2.0 includes TOPIK 24회 for Beginner and Intermediate levels.
It has a very simple layout, designed specially to keep the focus on what is important: study and learn.
* 200 Questions in Beginner level (Vocabulary, Writing, Listening and Reading).
* 200 Questions in Intermediate level (Vocabulary, Writing, Listening and Reading).
* 100 Questions in Advanced level (Vocabulary, Writing, Listening and Reading).
* Easy access to the audio of Listening parts.
* TOPIK ONE allows you to answer and compute the result just as the real TOPIK exam.
* Feedback to check if you answered correctly or not.
* Fast Korean/English dictionary to see the meaning of words, by clicking on the word you would like to know the meaning.
* Auto-save each answer you check.
* Supports landscape view.
* Download audio files
* Only alternative questions
* Downloading audio files requires a lot of data (WIFI is recommended)
* Check the other TOPIK ONE apps from angrasoft”