If you are looking for the Best Android App To Measure Oxygen Level to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App To Measure Oxygen Level that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App To Measure Oxygen Level, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App To Measure Oxygen Level
1. MFine: Your Healthcare App
“MFine is the one app you need for all your health needs. Consult doctors online & ask your medical questions across 30+ specialities via chat, audio or video call instantly. You can book a health check or a lab test from the comfort of your home. Online doctor consultation via MFine is the easiest, most convenient way to address your health concerns.
Download & Avail These OFFERS
1st Consultation – Flat 250 OFF| Up to 50% off at-home Lab Tests | Up to 60% Off on X-Rays, Scans
Consult Doctors Online Instantly
– Zero registration fees
– 5 days FREE follow-up
– HINDI, TELUGU & ENGLISH speaking doctors
– Video consult, call or online chat with doctor
– Instant, safe and secure
– Choose from Online Doctors across 30+ specialities
– 20+ lifestyle & condition-based health check packages
– 1000+ tests including D-Dimer, Diabetes, HbA1c, infection tests
– Get Online reports within 24-48 hours
– Highest safety standards
– Includes Online Consultation with Doctor
Diagnostics at Center
– Convenient booking from top centers in the city
– . Book X-Ray, Ultrasound, MRI Scan, HRCT and more
– FREE Doctor Consultation on reports
Online Consultation- Call or Chat with a Doctor
– Choose your symptoms (like acne, fever, cough, cold, pcod, high bp, high blood sugar etc.)
– Select an online doctor of your choice (like gynaecologist, dermatologist, cardiologist etc.)
– Start your doctor consultation securely via chat, audio or video call
– Free Follow-up with the doctor for 5 days
At-Home Health Checks-Ensuring best hygiene and safety standards
– Select a health check
– Choose your preferred NABL-accredited lab
– Sample collected at preferred date, time and address
– Reports uploaded on the app
– Get personalized doctor consultation
Exclusive Features Only on MFine
– FREE self-assessment tools
– Free period tracker
– Medicine reminders
– Mental health counseling
– Digital health records
– Home care programs for Diabetes, Thyroid, Weight Management
– MFine Pulse* – SpO2 Tracker
*Disclaimer: Not intended for medical usage.
Available in select phones – View Device List
Get Primary Care from Physicians, Pediatricians, Gynecologists, Dermatologists, Dietitians via Online Consultation
– Common cold, fever, headache, vomiting, infections
– Child nutrition, growth & development, autism
– Irregular periods, PCOS, thyroid
– Acne, hair loss, eczema, hives
– Weight loss, weight gain, diabetes diet
Get Continuous & Chronic Care from Diabetologists, Cardiologists, Neurologists, Pulmonologists, Orthopedicians, Oncologists
– Diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis
– Heart problems, breathing issues
– Neurological disorders, cancer
Get Expert Online Doctor Consultation & Second Opinion from General Surgeons, Gastroenterologists, Urologists, Nephrologists, Dentists
-Gas, acidity, constipation
-Appendix removal, hernia, piles surgery
-Kidney stones, UTI
Health Checks For All
– Full Body Tests- Basic, advanced & comprehensive
– Condition-Based Tests- Thyroid, diabetes, PCOD, vitamin profile, dengue screening
– Organ-Related Checks- Kidney function, liver function
– Lifestyle Screening- Smoker’s test & alcohol check
– Risk Assessment- Stress, allergy, obesity, cardiac problems
Online Doctor Consultation across 30+ specialties
Consult General Physician for Cough & Fever
Online Orthopedician, Bone Doctor Consultation
Online Gastroenterologist for stomach and digestion issues
Online Men’s Sexual Health Consultation
Consult ENT Doctors Online
For Skin & Hair Issues, Talk to Dermatologist Online
Consult Eye Doctors Online
Online Counselling by Mental Health Experts & Therapists
Online Consultation by Top Diabetologists
Online Consultation with General Surgeon
Consult Heart Specialist, Cardiologist Online”
2. Pulse Monitor – Beat & Oxygen
This app only works with built-in sensor on these Samsung devices: Galaxy Note4/Edge/5/7/8/9 and Galaxy S6/7/8/9/10 include plus variant.
App used advance algorithm to calculate oxygen saturation from the raw infrared and red signal output by the sensor.
Instant and excellent for monitoring your fitness.
– Fast or continuous measurement.
– Save result for access later.
– Real time pulse graph.
– Reminder: Automatic reminds you to measure your oxygen saturation and heartbeat everyday.
– Measure range for SPO2: 70%-100%, for heart rate: 30-190 BPM.
– Backup/restore app data, export history to CSV file (paid feature).
Please note that free version allow only 3-5 measurement a day with ads display, you can purchase IN-APP to get unlimited measurement, additional features and no ads in the Shop.
VERIFY AND CALIBRATION:
– Hold the breath will reduce your blood oxygen level, for most people, it’s safe to hold your breath for a minute.
With our test with hold the breath method for 30 seconds the oxygen saturation will down to about 94%, but it depend on your condition.
Open app Settings change “Auto stop after” option to 2 minutes and you can start the testing.
You can see our test video: https://youtu.be/fVtCBf-8DfI and https://youtu.be/M9q8iCyw9uI
– Calibrate the SPO2 result: choose option the Settings -> Calibration -> “Alternative” or other variant if you see the result higher/lower than expected, you can also compare it to other devices at the same time (one on the left hand, one on the right hand, each finger with one device).
You can try the “hold the breath” method to calibrate the app.
– Recommend calibration:
‘Default’: S6, S9, S9+, S10, S10+, Note5, Note9
‘Alternative’: S8, S8+, Note7/FE, Note8
‘Alternative 2’: Note4, S7, S7 Edge
– Please note that built-in sensor on devices have their limitations, so this app will never replace medical grade pulse oximeter.
– Our app should not be used as medical device/product, designed for general fitness and wellness purposes only.
Consult your doctor or primary care physician if you require medical purposes.
– Our app is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
– Our app is not tested/verified accuracy on all supported devices, please use as your own risk.
*** We welcome your ideas and suggestions, please email us at: email@example.com”
3. OxyCare – (Pulse Oximeter)
1. OxyCare (OxiCare), for oximeters, via Bluetooth or USB.
2. Display pulse rate, SpO2 level, Pi and Pleth wave.
3. Record the results.
4. Export Records.”
5. Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor & Pulse Checker
Measure accurately your pulse and heart beat zone with your heart rate & health monitor after sleeping or during workouts & training. Instant Heart Rate doesn’t require heart rate straps. Monitor blood circulation with accurate heart health monitor (similar to ECG or EKG). Functions similarly to pulse oximeters, detecting change in your finger to provide accurate heart beat measurements.
❤ Measure your heartbeat, BPM, ❤, or pulse zone accurately in <10 seconds
❤ PPG graph (similar to ECG / EKG / Cardiograph) – see every heart beat and BPM
❤ Cardio workout monitoring to optimize exercise and track progress pre- and post-workout. Use HR as cardiovascular measurement.
❤ Heart rate training zones (Rest, Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak)
❤ Google Fit support (heart rate and heartbeat data)
❤ No heart rate or heartbeat straps
❤ Share heart beat
How to use Instant Heart Rate, heartbeat counter, to measure your heartbeat accurately?
Place finger on phone’s camera to show resting heart rate.
Blood circulation to your finger tip may be altered if press hard on camera lens.
How often should you use Instant Heart Rate?
For accurate measurement, Instant Heart Rate should be used daily to measure heartbeat or pulse. Recommended to tag your heart rate after sleeping or during workouts to separate resting heart rate from workout heart rate.
What is a normal heart rate or heartbeat?
According to American Heart Association (AHA) and the Mayo Clinic, a normal resting heart beat ranges from 60 to 100 beats per minute (BPM). Heart rate can be affected by stress, anxiety, depression, emotions, activity level, fitness level, body composition, and medication use. Knowing heart rate is important heart-health gauge and cardiovascular metric. Heart rate variability is important in measuring stress on your body.
– Instant Heart Rate is for entertainment purposes. Consult your doctor or primary care physician if you require first aid, have a medical emergency, heart attack, or cardiac event (when CPR required).
– Resting heart rate detection not intended to be used as a medical device or as stethoscope.
– Resting pulse oximeter not intended for heart disease or condition diagnosis (afib, heart murmur)
– Heart beat detection does not detect blood pressure or bloodpressure.
– Resting heart beat not intended for baby heart rate. Use others specific for baby heart beat.
– Heart rate monitor may cause hot LED flash.
– iOS version syncs with healthkit.
If heart rate variability detection, stress ,or anxiety relief wanted, use our Stress Check app”