If you are looking for the Best Android Apps For 3 Year Olds Free to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Android Apps For 3 Year Olds Free that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Android Apps For 3 Year Olds Free, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Android Apps For 3 Year Olds Free
1. Mobile App Cost Calculator – Redbytes
“Redbytes mobile app cost calculator gives a detailed estimation for the development of your mobile app according to your requirements. It is delivered to your mail id or your phone as sms (pdf link).
If you are thinking about creating a mobile app, a few questions come into your mind such as:
• How much is the cost to create an app?
• How to calculate the cost?
• What is the price difference in creating an app in cross-platform and native?
• How much would it cost to hire a developer?
You can find answers to such questions using the Redbytes cost calculator app. It provides you estimations that are more than 80% accurate based on the requirements you share.
Each estimate is prepared using your inputs about various factors that affect the development effort of an app.
These factors include:
• Software platform
• Version of OS
• Features and Functionalities
• UX/ UI
• Native or cross-platform
• Backend and Testing
• App publishing and Maintenance
Apart from the general questions that provide you with a primary estimate, you can opt for a more accurate estimate by answering more questions. This is an app-exclusive feature. You won’t find it in the web version of the cost calculator.
Features of Mobile App Cost Calculator:
• Easy sign-in via social media profile or email id
• Helps new entrepreneurs to know the estimate while planning
• Estimation according to requirements
• Allows users to select the platform for the app development
• Provides approximate cost and timeline for development
• Estimate cost to hire a developer
Hire an App Developer
If you want to hire an app developer to work with you at your own pace and convenience, you can learn how much it will cost you. You can choose app developers of different skills and experience for different duration and get estimates.
This app itself is a cross platform product that is developed in React Native, and showcases the app development ability of Redbytes.
The Redbytes Mobile App Cost Calculator is a great tool that will help you understand the estimated cost of converting your simple idea into an amazing app. As an aspiring app creator, it would give you an idea about how much funds would be required for your venture
Introducing Red Line (Toll Free Call Support)
Toll-free International Calls– with Red-Line, all app users can make calls free of cost irrespective of their location.
Past Calls – View past calls made and received on Red Line in a neatly laid out interface.
Call Scheduling – Users can now schedule calls to discuss about requirements in detail, suiting their convenience.
OTP Verification – User phone number gets validated using OTP to ensure users are called back and attended to even if our executives are busy while users call.
Push Notification– New push notifications to notify and remind users about scheduled calls.”
2. PBS KIDS Games
“The PBS KIDS Games app makes learning fun and safe with amazing games featuring favorites like Daniel Tiger, Wild Kratts, Donkey Hodie, Alma’s Way, and more! Play hundreds of free educational games designed for your child and watch as they learn with their favorite PBS characters.
Your child can play and learn with PBS KIDS in English and Spanish thanks to familiar faces like Alma, Cat in the Hat, and Curious George. Download games and play from the safety of your home or anywhere you take your device and keep the fun going offline.
Your child will learn and play in a safe, kid friendly interface, making preschool and early elementary education fun and easy. Start your child’s learning adventure today!
NEW GAMES ADDED WEEKLY
* Kids will keep learning and having fun with new games added frequently
* Build STEM skills with science, engineering, and math puzzles
* Play games geared to help with social concepts like kindness, mindfulness, and emotions
* Foster healthy habits by learning daily routines
* Spark creativity and imagination with art games
LEARNING GAMES FOR GRADE SCHOOL EDUCATION
* 200+ FREE curriculum-based games for kids ages 3-8
* Explore mazes, puzzles, play dress-up, coloring, and more
* Encourage early learning with educational games for kids in different school subjects
* Science games
* Math games
* Reading games
* Art games
* And more!
PLAY GAMES FROM PBS SHOWS
* Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
* Wild Kratts
* Donkey Hodie
* Alma’s Way
* Odd Squad
* Pinkalicious & Peterrific
* Elinor Wonders Why
* Let’s go Luna
* Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum
* Scribbles and Ink
* Curious George
* Molly of Denali
* Cat in the Hat
* Sesame Street
* Nature Cat
SAFE GAMES DESIGNED FOR KIDS
* PBS KIDS Games provides a safe, friendly playing experience for toddlers and kids
* Play mini games that boost imagination and allow kids to learn with beloved PBS KIDS characters
* Download games and play offline! Kids can easily browse and play at home, on the road, or anywhere they go
PLAY IN ENGLISH OR SPANISH
* Multilingual kids will enjoy playing with favorite PBS characters in English and Spanish
* Kids can play games in English or Spanish with Alma, Curious George, and Cat in the Hat
* Learn more about PBS TV shows, such as intended age and learning goals
* Find your local PBS KIDS station schedule
* Download related PBS KIDS apps to expand your child’s learning
* Manage the app’s device storage for offline fun
Play fun school grade games and join your kids on an educational adventure alongside their favorite PBS KIDS characters with the PBS KIDS Games app!
Download PBS KIDS Games and start learning and playing today!
ABOUT PBS KIDS
PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television, digital platforms, and community-based programs. PBS KIDS Games is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based media—wherever kids are. More free PBS KIDS games are also available online at pbskids.org/games. You can support PBS KIDS by downloading other PBS KIDS apps in the Google Play Store.
* Kidscreen Award Winner (2021): Preschool – Best Game App
* Parents’ Choice Recommended Mobile App (2017)
ABCmouse is the award-winning learning program that covers reading, math, art, music, and more for kids ages 2 to 8. Created by teachers and education experts, it has 10,000+ exciting Learning Activities for children at all academic levels.
The ABCmouse Early Learning Academy is the research-validated program that kids 2–8 love to play with as they learn:
• Full standards-based curriculum for learning on mobile devices
• Trusted by teachers and designed by early learning education experts
• Used in more than 70,000 classrooms and in nearly half of all U.S. public libraries
• 10 levels, over 850 lessons, and 10,000+ individual Learning Activities
• All academic subjects for toddlers, preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade
• Accelerates children’s development of early literacy and math skills
• Helps ensure kindergarten readiness and 3rd grade readiness
• Covers math, reading, science, social studies, art, and music across all levels
• Thousands of books, videos, puzzles, printable activities, songs, games, and animations
• 900+ books and activities in Spanish
• Customizable Avatar, My Room, My Hamster, and Pet Park features
• Step-by-Step Learning Path and independent learning
• Great for homeschoolers and learning on the go
• Easy to track and monitor progress
• Winner of prestigious Mom’s Choice GOLD, Teachers’ Choice, and Parents’ Choice GOLD Awards
• 100% safe and kid-friendly environment!
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
See our full Terms and Conditions at:
4. Kids Balloon Pop Game
“A classic balloon popping game for kids, with colorful graphics, cute animals and various backgrounds! Learn English, or practice vocabulary in 10 different languages! You can even adjust the speed and size of the balloons your baby or child’s skill level.
AD-FREE: no ads are shown while playing!
There are 5 different game modes in ten languages:
• Normal. Balloon popping just for fun. Great for toddlers, as a baby game
• A – Z. Pop balloons containing letters of the alphabet, and hear the name of the letter spoken out loud.
• 1 – 20. Pop balloons containing numbers, and hear the name of the number spoken out loud.
• Colors. Pop balloons of different colors, and hear the name of the color spoken out loud.
• Shapes – Learn basic geometric shapes. Requires in-app purchase
All game modes are suitable for young kids as an educational game. The simple English for kids combined with different word categories makes this a fun English learning game for kids. The same modes are of course available in all 10 languages, which include Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Dutch, and Swedish.
For babies or kids with visual impairments such as CVI you can disable background images and increase the size of the balloons in order to make them easier to pop
The free version contains 4 regular balloons, 3 animals and 2 different backgrounds. The full game (unlocked via an in-app purchase) is even more fun, with 7 regular balloons, 3 special balloons, 10 animals and 3 different backgrounds!
Love it? Hate it? Please review the game and let us know.
For more fun, check out our other games for kids!
– Does not contain third-party ads
– Does use anonymous data collection tools
– Does contain one in-app purchase for the full version
Music: “Malt Shop Bop”
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0″
5. “Breathe, Think, Do with Sesame”
“Laugh and learn as you help a Sesame Street monster friend calm down and solve everyday challenges. This bilingual (English and Spanish), research-based app helps your child learn Sesame’s “Breathe, Think, Do” strategy for problem-solving. Tap and touch to help the monster friend take deep breaths, think of plans, and try them out! Your child will enjoy silly animations and playful interactions as she is exposed to important emotional vocabulary, a calm breathing technique, personalized encouragements, and more!
• Explore five interactive activities with a unique, everyday challenge
• Tap, pop bubbles, and more to help the monster breathe, think, and do to solve problems and feel better
• Personalize encouraging phrases that your child will hear as they help the monster think of a plan*
• ”Breathe with the Monster” activity to help children practice taking deep breaths to calm down
• Robust Parent Section with great resources for navigating everyday challenges with your young child
*We’re sorry, but if you’re using any device without a built in microphone, this feature will not be supported.
Breathe, Think, Do with Sesame is intended for parents and caregivers to use with their young children (ages 2-5).
PLEASE NOTE: Breathe, Think, Do with Sesame is a very robust app and requires a strong wifi connection to ensure a complete download process.
• If you’re having download issues, please ensure you have a strong wifi connection and try rebooting your device. If the download does not resume, delete the app or end the download process and start again.
• If you’re having installation issues or the app is stuck on the loading screen, delete the app and reinstall while connected to a strong wifi signal.
• If you continue to have trouble, we encourage you to reach out to us. We want to ensure our tools are working and your family has an opportunity to enjoy Breathe, Think, Do with Sesame.
This app aims to teach Sesame’s “Breathe, Think, Do” strategy for problem-solving. The app is part of Sesame Street’s Little Children, Big Challenges initiative, which aims to provide tools to help children build skills for resilience, and overcome everyday challenges and more stressful situations and transitions. You can access other Sesame Street resilience materials online, at sesamestreet.org/challenges”
6. Sesame Street
“Do you have a little one who loves Elmo? Can’t get enough of Cookie Monster? Giggles along with Grover? Download the free, official Sesame Street app to watch videos and play fun, educational games in a kid-safe, ad-free environment! These videos and games were designed to teach your child school readiness skills while delivering on Sesame Workshop’s mission to help kids grow smarter, stronger, and kinder.
• Hundreds of Sesame Street songs and videos featuring Elmo, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, and more furry friends in an ad-free environment.
• Create a free account to save your favorites for easier repeat viewing.
• Filter videos by character or learning area.
• More than 100 free, educational games featuring your favorite Sesame Street characters with new games being released regularly.
• Create a free account to save your favorite games.
• Filter games by character or learning area.
• Instant access to unlimited Sesame Street videos and games, all for FREE.
• Kid-friendly interface for frustration-free play for kids of all ages.
• Create a free account to save your favorites for later.
• Sign into the app or website from any device to access your favorites!
• Access your watch and play history.
• Filter by character or learning area including Emotional Development, Literacy, Math, Science, and more!
• Always kid-safe and ad-free.
Sesame Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder and we’re doing everything we can to meet the needs of kids in more than 150 countries. You’ll find us on screens, in classrooms, in communities—everywhere families can use a trusted hand to help little ones reach their full potential. Our unforgettable characters bring joyful learning into children’s lives—and help Sesame Workshop change the world, one smile at a time. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
Our goal is to make quality apps accessible to every family and provide the best possible experience for children. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.sesameworkshop.org/contact-us/
Sesame Street Website: www.sesamestreet.org”