If you are looking for the Best Android Apps For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android Apps For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android Apps For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android Apps For Android
1. Microsoft Translator
“Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for more than 70 languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You can also download languages for offline translation for free to use when you travel.
• Text translation into over 70 languages*, for online and offline use
• Camera translation to translate text within photos and screenshots
• Voice translation to translate speech, and a split-screen mode for two participants having a bilingual conversation
• Multi-person conversation translation – connect your devices and have in-person conversations with up to 100 people across multiple languages
• Phrasebooks for verified translations and pronunciation guides to help you learn important phrases in foreign languages when you travel
• Look up alternate translations and meanings of a word to find the best translation to express yourself
• Download languages for offline use for when you travel without an internet connection
• Hear your translated phrase out loud to help you learn how to say the translation
• View transliterations (pronunciation guides) to help you pronounce the translation (includes Pinyin support for Chinese)
• Share your translations with other apps
• Pin and save your most frequent translations for later
• Translate text in other apps through context menu translation
Translator supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Arabic (Levantine), Bangla, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Cantonese (Traditional), Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew , Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Kurdish (Central), Kurdish (Northern), Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Norwegian, Odia, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Punjabi, Queretaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tahitian, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tongan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yucatec Maya.
Microsoft Translator is powered by cutting-edge technology used by Office, Bing, Skype, and Edge as well as by partners such as Adobe, LinkedIn and more.
*Some features are not available in all languages.”
2. Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows
“You love your phone. So does your PC. Get instant access to everything you love on your phone, right from your PC. To get started, Install the Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows app on your Android phone and link it with the Your Phone app on your Windows 10 PC.
Link your Android phone and PC to view and reply to text messages, make and receive calls*, and more – all right on your PC.
Stay on top of your life as you receive and manage real-time mobile notifications on your PC.
Make emailing yourself photos a thing of the past as you share your favorite images between your phone and PC. Copy, edit, and even drag and drop photos without ever touching your phone.
For select** Samsung phones you can also wirelessly drag and drop files from your phone to your PC (and vice versa) and even access your favorite mobile apps on your PC.
Your Phone features:
• Make and receive calls from your PC*
• Manage your Android phone’s notifications on your PC
• Access your favorite mobile apps** on your PC
• Read and reply to text messages from your PC
• Drag files between your PC and phone**
• Copy and paste content between your PC and phone**
• Instantly access the photos on your phone from your PC
• Use your PC’s bigger screen, keyboard, mouse, and touch screen to interact with your phone from your PC.
Integrated with Surface Duo and select Samsung mobile devices for an even better experience
• Surface Duo and select Samsung models have Link to Windows integrated and no additional apps required to be downloaded from the Play Store. See list of supported devices: aka.ms/ypltwdevices
• Find Link to Windows in the Quick Access tray (drag down from the top of your screen to access it).
• This integration enables unique features like cross-device copy and paste, Phone screen, file drag-and-drop, and Apps (for a breakdown, see aka.ms/ypltwdevices).
*Calls requires a Windows 10 PC running the May 2019 update or later with Bluetooth capability.
**Drag and drop, Phone screen and Apps access all require a compatible device (aka.ms/ypltwdevices) and a Windows 10 PC running the May 2019 update or later. The multiple apps experience requires a Windows 10 PC that’s running the May 2020 Update or later and has at least 8GB of RAM.
Tell us what features you’d like to see next by selecting “Send feedback” in settings in the Your Phone app or the Your Phone Companion app.”
3. Poweramp Full Version Unlocker
Poweramp does great things. Features like gapless play, an unmatched equalization system, great crossfade, and support for most popular music file format might all make Poweramp the best $5.49 you have ever spent in your life.
If you have not already, try out the free full trial version. The trial version will give you 15 days of the full, uninterrupted, Poweramp experience. That means you get to experience your music like only Poweramp can offer. If you need a few reasons why to buy the full version of Poweramp, here are two good reasons:
– Get all the future updates for free: Once you purchase Poweramp, all the future updates are free to you as long as you have the Unlocker.
– Have a dedicated music player: Poweramp is dedicated to being the best music player available, and we will never change from that. Poweramp is focus on doing nothing more than being a great music player.
Poweramp F.A.Q. –
Full Version/Unlocker/Purchase Issues F.A.Q. –
4. Niagara Launcher ‧ fresh/clean
“The traditional home screen we know was made more than a decade ago, where phone screens were smaller than your credit card. Smartphones keep growing, but not your fingers. The minimalist Niagara Launcher makes everything accessible with one hand and lets you focus on what matters.
🏆 A standout new Android launcher for ergonomic efficiency · Computerworld
🏆 Among the best launchers of 2020 according to Tom’s Guide, Android Central, Android Authority, and TechRadar
🏆 Featured on XDA Developers
▌ Top reasons to use Niagara Launcher:
✋ Ergonomic efficiency · Access everything with one hand – no matter how big your phone is.
🌊 Adaptive list · In contrast to a rigid grid layout used by other Android launchers, Niagara Launcher’s list can adapt to your needs. The media player, incoming messages, or calendar events: everything pops in when it needs to.
🏄♀ Wave alphabet · Efficiently reach every app without even having to open an app drawer. The launcher’s wave animation does not only feel satisfying but also helps you navigate your phone with just one hand.
💬 Embedded notifications · Not just notification dots: Read and respond to notifications right from your home screen.
🎯 Stay focused · The streamlined and minimalist design declutters your home screen, reduces distractions, and is super easy to use.
⛔ Ad-free · Ads on a minimalist launcher to declutter doesn’t make sense. Even the free version is also completely ad-free.
⚡ Lightweight & lightning fast · Being minimalist and fluid are two of the most important aspects of Niagara Launcher. The home screen app runs smoothly on all phones. With just a few megabytes in size, no space is wasted.
✨ Declutter your home screen · Hide all pre-installed bloatware and rarely used apps to focus on your relevant apps.
🦄 Personalize your home screen · Impress your friends with Niagara Launcher’s clean look and customize it to your needs. Personalize it with our integrated icon pack, fonts, and wallpapers, or use your own.
🏃 Active development & great community · Niagara Launcher is in active development and has a very supportive community. If you ever have a problem or want to voice your opinions about the launcher, please join us:
🔹 Twitter: https://twitter.com/niagaralauncher
🔹 Discord: https://niagaralauncher.app/discord
🔹 Telegram: https://t.me/niagara_launcher
🔹 Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/NiagaraLauncher
🔹 Press kit: http://niagaralauncher.app/press-kit
📴 Why we offer an accessibility service · Our accessibility service has the sole purpose of letting you quickly turn off your phone’s screen with a gesture. The service is optional, disabled by default, and neither collects nor shares any data.”
5. Amazon for Tablets
“With the Amazon app for Android tablets you can easily search across Amazon’s catalog of millions of products to quickly find what you are looking for, browse and shop by department, and check out lightning deals and deals of the day. Product detail pages provide useful product information and allow you to read and write product reviews or share products with friends.
Enjoy features built especially for tablets, including a fun new way to set aside items – press and hold on any product image and fling it to the bottom of the screen. The items are saved in a tray that is available to you throughout the entire app, making it easy for you to get to your set aside items with one tap.
All purchases made on the Amazon app for Android Tablets are routed through Amazon’s secure servers just as they are on the web. And just like the web experience, Android app customers enjoy the same functionalities of the Amazon Shopping Cart, Wish Lists, order history, payment and Amazon Prime member shipping options, and 1-Click settings. Customers are able to shop any of Amazon’s sites around the world from a single app.
** The current release supports Android tablets that are 7″ to 10″ with resolutions from 600×1024 to 1600×2560.
On Android devices with GPS, we access location information only so that we can provide customers with the option to send packages to a nearby Amazon Locker (a feature only available in the US and UK currently). On Android devices with both WiFi and cellular radios, we access the phone only to determine which radio to use depending on the strength of signal. On WiFi only products, this permission isn’t applicable, but Android’s security model requires us to ask on all installations. In order to securely send and receive push notifications on your device (should you choose to do so), we need to use the following permissions: “Receive data from Internet” and “Prevent tablet from sleeping”. We require “Read Contacts” permission to make it easier for you to find and invite friends from your phone address book.
* Microphone access: search Amazon catalogue of products using your voice.
* Install Shortcut & Read Settings: Used to create a shortcut icon for Amazon Cash if customers choose to have one.”