If you are looking for the Best Android Apps For Job Seekers to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Android Apps For Job Seekers that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Android Apps For Job Seekers, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Android Apps For Job Seekers
1. Rocket (formerly WaahJobs)
Why Rocket for Job Search in India?
We update our database of active jobs in India on this job search app regularly so that you never miss out on the latest career opportunities.
For instance, walk-in jobs on Rocket provides multiple opportunities, such as freshers jobs, experienced jobs, full-time jobs, and part-time jobs in major cities for 12th pass, 10th pass, graduates, and postgraduates.
Our latest update allows you to explore various walk-in job opening details before applying: salary offered, number of openings, complete job description, company profile. What’s more, you can filter job search results as per relevance, date, experience, education and more.
But, that’s not all we offer. You can:
→ Search for fresher job vacancies — Rocket offers excellent fresher job opportunities across multiple industries offering diverse job roles.
⟶ Look for a part-time job — Find part-time jobs and paid internships with ease. Such jobs are ideal for active job seekers figuring out their next employer/career move.
⟶ Find work-from-home jobs — Data entry jobs, telecaller jobs, online marketing jobs, translator jobs, teaching jobs are just some of the WFH opportunities on Rocket that not only pay well, but also offer much-needed work flexibility.
Why Rocket? Here are 7 useful benefits of finding jobs here:
Job search tool: Our robust search tool quickly finds jobs in India based on the parameters you enter: job role, company, skill, and, last but not the least, the location you choose.
Interview details: Select the interview slots, location, or opt in for updates about the same on Whatsapp.
Call HR: This nifty feature lets you reach out to the HR if you have any questions about the job or the interview.
Trusted jobs: We leverage AI and our recruiter-network to give you verified & active jobs in India with 100% response rate.
Walk-in jobs: Appear for direct interviews based on specific locations. Pick any walk-in interview date and get a list of walk-in jobs and freshers jobs.
Newly posted jobs: We regularly update our jobs database and provide newly posted jobs based on location.
Video library: Our video library contains resources on important tips for interviews and job searches. Get valuable insights from recruitment professionals for sought-after job openings.
As a jobseeker on the Rocket Job Search App, you’re made aware of:
↠ If it is a full-time or part-time job
↠ Get information on days off
↠ Shift timings
↠ Complete details on educational criteria
↠ Work experience required in a particular industry or job role
↠ Additional requirements like fluency in a particular language & mandatory skills such as driving
↠ You get to know it all.Some job roles have special requirements. Like possessing a phone or two-wheeler
↠ Similarly, you also find out if any documents or personal identification cards need to be produced to apply
↠ Easily view recruiter demands such as expected salary and notice period
↠ We provide complete transparency to jobseekers on hiring companies
↠ Company type, industry, employee strength, and other vacancies at the company can be explored here
↠ Populate similar companies to the one you’ve chosen for alternatives
Salaries, incentives, benefits and allowances
↠ View fixed, minimum, or maximum salary
↠ Information on allowances, incentives, & benefits offered
↠ Number of candidates who have joined
⋆ On Rocket, you can seek employment under the biggest brands, such as:
• Big Basket
2. LinkedIn: Jobs & Business News
“Welcome professionals! Find jobs on one of the largest social networking apps with LinkedIn, the most trusted network and business community. Build connections with industry leaders in your community, discover the right career and find the perfect workplace for you – whether in a welcoming office setting or from the comfort of your house when you work from home.
Search for jobs easily with LinkedIn. LinkedIn’s community of millions of business professions can help you find the right connections and right career.
LinkedIn is one of the largest social networking apps. Grow your network of business contacts, get the latest industry news, stay up to date with companies, and follow industry thought leaders. LinkedIn can help you start the conversations you need to find a job or grow your passion into a full-time career.
Get all the information you need, instantly. Find business insights on salary, company size and job responsibilities. Safely apply to any position with your resume or professional profile in a few taps, straight through the app.
Take your first step by searching for jobs, developing business contacts, connecting with recruiters, and applying for your next job with LinkedIn!
5 reasons why you’ll love the LinkedIn app:
– Job search & recruiting: Find positions suited to your skills, get salary insights and apply to a new workplace
– Business networking: Network, request referrals and stay up to date on your contacts
– Job finder: Research companies you’re interested and see if their open roles
– Business news: Get relevant news delivered to you via your Daily Rundown and write your own
– Social network: Create your profile, keep an up to date resume online and highlight your skillset
LinkedIn App Features:
JOB SEARCH APP & CAREER FINDER
• Find jobs & connections through the new connections you’ll make through LinkedIn
• Find jobs & fill out applications through recruiters
• Apply for jobs for every type of profession
• Find local jobs in your area or online jobs that give you flexibility & let you work from home
• Job salary details, job responsibilities & more are available
• Job alerts for any full-time or part-time job you might be interested in
• Careers can be found in every field
• Leverage LinkedIn’s social networking tools to increase your connections & enhance your career
• Connect to the largest social networks for members from around the globe
• Import contacts for a quick & easy way to grow your network with integrated social apps feature
BUILD YOUR COMMUNITY
• Find your group or your community easily through LinkedIn
• Network on the go; connect with new contacts & easily find industry experts
• Follow companies, influencers & professionals
• Social networking for businesses: showcase your company or product to find new opportunities
BUSINESS INSIGHTS & NEWS
• See what connections are saying in posts & conversations
• Business news from related industries to stay up to date
• Share articles with the LinkedIn community & business contacts
RESUME & PROFILE
• Apply for jobs using your LinkedIn profile to complete applications
• Easily submit your resume for any job
• Keep your LinkedIn profile up to date as a virtual resume highlighting your experience
Job seeker looking for new employment? Business networking? Business news and industry buzz? No matter where you’re at or what you’re looking for, LinkedIn makes job searching easy. Grow and connect with friends, colleagues, companies, industry experts and the rest of the professional community on one of the largest social networking apps with LinkedIn.
Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools.
We ask for a few permissions when you use this app. Here’s why: http://linkd.in/1l0S8YZ”
3. CareerBuilder: Job Search & Resume Builder
Whether you are looking for your next job, or your job was impacted by the current global health crisis, we’re here to help rebuild the American workforce. Use our app to search jobs, manage your profile and resume, connect with employers and get hired – so you can get back to building your skills and a life that works.
Core features include:
• Upload or build your AI resume for free
• Save jobs to apply later
• Easy-apply with a single tap
• Create custom job alerts
• Research salaries and required skills
• Get notified when your applications are viewed
• Apply without creating an account with Guest Apply
Use the CareerBuilder Job Search app to discover jobs within a mile of your present location, in many metro areas. Not in a metro area? No problem, use our mapping technology to search an area by desired job title, salary, or skills.
Need a mobile-first resume? Use our award-winning AI technology to build a resume or CV. Or, upload an already-made resume from iCloud, Dropbox, or Google Drive. Then start applying for jobs in one tap!
Search for jobs using these keywords and more:
• Work from Home
• Gig Work
• Customer Service
• Administrative Assistant
• Transportation and many, many more terms
Creating a profile has several benefits that make your job search easier:
• Set up alerts for the most relevant job recommendations
• See other types of jobs based on your profile
• Let employers and companies do the find you
• Instantly apply with a single tap with your saved resume
• See who viewed your resume, and when !
• Know when your application was reviewed
Find work in many US location. We have thousands of listings in:
• New York
• Los Angeles
We’re Building for You™
CareerBuilder’s Job Search app is the easiest way to manage a career search from anywhere at any time. Your search starts today!
For over 25 years, CareerBuilder has put America to work, helping millions of people find jobs and hundreds of thousands of employers find the talent they need to succeed.”
Features on the Facebook app include:
* Connect with friends and family and meet new people on your social media network
* Set status updates & use Facebook emoji to help relay what’s going on in your world
* Share photos, videos, and your favorite memories.
* Get notifications when friends like and comment on your posts
* Find local social events, and make plans to meet up with friends
* Play games with any of your Facebook friends
* Backup photos by saving them in albums
* Follow your favorite artists, websites, and companies to get their latest news
* Look up local businesses to see reviews, operation hours, and pictures
* Buy and sell locally on Facebook Marketplace
* Watch live videos on the go
The Facebook app does more than help you stay connected with your friends and interests. It’s also your personal organizer for storing, saving and sharing photos. It’s easy to share photos straight from your Android camera, and you have full control over your photos and privacy settings. You can choose when to keep individual photos private or even set up a secret photo album to control who sees it.
Facebook also helps you keep up with the latest news and current events around the world. Subscribe to your favorite celebrities, brands, news sources, artists, or sports teams to follow their newsfeeds, watch live streaming videos and be caught up on the latest happenings no matter where you are!
The most important desktop features of Facebook are also available on the app, such as writing on timelines, liking photos, browsing for people, and editing your profile and groups.
Now you can get early access to the next version of Facebook for Android by becoming a beta tester. Learn how to sign up, give feedback and leave the program in our Help Center: http://on.fb.me/133NwuP
Sign up directly here:
Problems downloading or installing the app? See http://bit.ly/GPDownload1
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue. http://bit.ly/invalidpackage
Facebook is only available for users age 13 and over.
Terms of Service: http://m.facebook.com/terms.php.”
5. Indeed Job Search
“Find jobs on Indeed, the job search app built to help you every step of the way. Get free access to millions of job postings, personalize your search, connect with employers and submit job applications—all from the Indeed app.
From search to apply, Indeed’s app helps you through the entire process of finding the job that’s right for you.
Search by job title, company, salary, and location
Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship positions
Tailor your search to view new postings added since your last visit
Explore new jobs Indeed suggests specifically for you
Follow companies to get their latest job postings
Let employers find you by uploading your resume and creating an account
See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
Create alerts to get notified about specific jobs
Use the Career Guide to prepare for all stages of your job search process
Get free access to millions of company reviews
See how users score companies on work happiness
Review salaries for job titles by company and location before you apply
Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to jobs from the app
Personalize a message for each job before applying
Message employers to ask a question or highlight qualifications
Track your application status for multiple jobs
This is performed for the legitimate interest of allowing Indeed to understand and optimize our users’ complete customer journey by:
– helping us understand how users arrive to Indeed
– better measure the performance of our ads;
– facilitating user logins through third party accounts in certain cases; and
– helping us understand where a user accesses Indeed through different devices
Please send your feedback to email@example.com
*comScore, Total Visits March 2019
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.indeed.com/legal/ccpa-dns”
6. BestJobs Job Search
Download the BestJobs App for free and find your next job.
More than 60.000 job offers at your disposition with presence in 14 countries (Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States of America, Singapore, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Kenya, Indonesia and Hong Kong).
Select the country where you would like to search and where you have your resume.
If you haven’t already registered your resume do it for free in BestJobs to find your best job.
Find your best job
Search for jobs by keyword, location or category and you will find those that best fit your professional profile.
See all the job details, including salary, requirements, minimum level of education and much more.
Apply for the position in just one click
Apply for the selected position anywhere anytime from your cellphone. Find your best job wherever you are.
Your resume will automatically be sent to the company.
Check the status of your applications
Access to the candidate’s area and you will see the status of your applications straight away: if the position is still open or if the company has turned down your application.
Find your best job anywhere anytime easily with BestJobs!
We wish you every success in your career.”