If you are looking for the Best Android Apps For Organization And Productivity to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Android Apps For Organization And Productivity that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Android Apps For Organization And Productivity, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Android Apps For Organization And Productivity
1. nTask: Task Management for teams
Start using nTask for Android to streamline day-to-day activities, tasks, and projects.
With a simple interface and a variety of features, it is the easiest way of managing daily workloads for you and your team while on the move.
Teams & Workspaces:
Your teams and workspaces define your entire project at nTask. That’s a smart way of simultaneous resource scheduling, project management and so much more without any risk of jumbling important stuff.
• Create teams to invite team members for a project or any variety of tasks.
• Create dedicated workspaces and add them to the relevant team(s).
• Identify important tasks to get them done on priority.
• Collaborate with members across different teams identical to individual workspaces.
• Keep everything synchronized with a peace of mind.
Issue management helps you to outline any pending problems that may hinder your ability to meet important deadlines.
• Create issues on the dot and assign team members to resolve them.
• Collaborate with relevant team members under issue panel to keep everyone on the same page.
• Get real-time updates from your ‘assignees’ via our exclusive ‘@’ highlight feature.
• Resolve issues without the possibility of raising any red flags!
We understand that risk is part of any real-life project. By helping you to define/create risks, you eliminate the possibility of:
• Failing to meet project deadlines.
• Losing important clients and stakeholders.
Through nTask’s Risk Management, now you can do more in a lot less:
• Create/define internal and external risks to any project.
• Add team members to appoint assignees for the exclusive risk resolution process.
• Get things done faster, smarter and seamlessly by creating and resolving risks as they come by!
Use nTask as your personal to-do list app or as a sophisticated task manager for your team – depending on what you need.
• Create and manage tasks and assign them to existing projects
• Prioritize, clone and archive tasks
• Use checklists to ensure completion of important steps in a task
• Collaborate using task comments on the move
• Set color tags for your tasks as required
• View project activity log to keep track of all activities
• Set reminders for your tasks
• Set frequency for your tasks⁃
Translate Agile Project Management into your work through nTask – your go-to, free project management software.
• View project status and all the projects assigned on nTask
• Get notification reminders for all project updates on the go⁃
Use nTask as your meeting planner or event coordinator and keep track of all your important meetings and events, effortlessly.
• Create meetings with predefined agenda
• Schedule events with notifications and reminders
• Record meeting minutes and define follow up tasks
• View a list of meetings created through nTask to stay updated⁃
Team Management :
Take teamwork up a notch through nTask – your team management app on the go.
• Create and manage teams for projects and tasks
• Assign tasks to team members and track progress
• Share files and documents with your team
• Collaborate with your teams through task comments
• Define team roles based on a defined hierarchy
• Confidently manage billing and payment for individual employees
Choose nTask Timesheets for employee time tracking and managing payroll.
• Create multiple timesheets for multiple teams
• Log hours, review, approve and maintain timesheets
• Track past timesheets as required
Have a question, query or suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com.
Haven’t signed up yet? 😱 Sign up today – it’s free! 🙌
Learn more about nTask at https://www.ntaskmanager.com/”
2. ProofHub: Project Management & Collaboration App
Log in using your existing ProofHub account or join 85000+ teams and businesses that are able to bring their plans, tasks, projects, files, communication, and more, in one shared space by signing up for ProofHub. Flat pricing, UNLIMITED USERS, UNLIMITED PROJECTS, PRIORITY SUPPORT, and plenty of other advanced features. For details, click: https://www.proofhub.com/pricing
Top-Rated Project Management App for Team Collaboration – (GetApp)
One Of The The Best Project Management Software Companies Of 2020 – Digital(dot)com
The #1 project management tool for growing teams – Anna P. – (verified review from Capterra)
A personalized space to stay productive on the go
• Things you need to work upon
• What’s in store for the day
• Save important links and information for quick access
• Effortless onboarding and adoption
• Stay on top of everything with real-time notifications
Keep things crystal clear
• Ask questions and add comments to tasks
• Find everything you need instantly
• Sort information using filters
• Highlight critical points in projects
• Stick to the project timeline
A safe place for all the stuff that matters
• Bring all your files and documents under one roof
• Store information; keep it personal or share it with others
• Automatically sync information between the web and mobile app
Everything you need to work together
• Stay connected with your in-house and remote teams
• Discuss things on the go
• Share important updates with your team
Want to know more? See the full feature list here: https://www.proofhub.com/features
DOWNLOAD THE FREE PROOFHUB APP TODAY!
Have something to ask? Our support team is here to help
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/proofhub
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/3216845/”
3. Todoist: To-Do List & Tasks
Todoist is used by 20 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like “every Monday”.
• Organize your projects in kanban style with Boards.
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on Android:
• Stay organized from your phone, tablet and Wear OS watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like “tomorrow at 4pm” and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from Android: lock screen widget, Quick Add tile, Assistant, and notifications.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Pro plan billing*:
If you upgrade to the Pro plan, payment will be charged to your Google Play account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or yearly. You can turn off auto-renew in your Google Play settings any time after purchase.”
4. Asana: Work in one place
“Asana is the easiest way to manage team projects and your individual tasks. From the small stuff to the big picture, Asana organizes work so you and your teams are clear on what to do, when to do it, and how to get it done.
✓ USE ASANA WHEREVER YOU ARE
Access Asana on mobile or on the web. Project management doesn’t stop at your desk—no matter where you are, stay focused and keep your team’s work on track.
✓ GET ORGANIZED
Set up different projects to bring your team’s work together in one shared space. Break the workload down into manageable tasks and give them a clear owner and due date. Choose a project view that suits your style—lists, kanban boards, or calendar.
✓ IMPROVE FOCUS
Boost your productivity with My Tasks, where you can see all the work that’s been assigned to you in one to-do list. Prioritize your work easily—drag & drop tasks into Asana’s built-in sections, create your own custom checklist sections, or sort by different dimensions.
✓ STAY CONNECTED
Keep collaboration going, wherever you are. Communicate with your teammates by liking, commenting, or attaching files directly to tasks. And get automatic updates about the projects and tasks that matter to you delivered directly to your Inbox.
✓ AND DO EVEN MORE— ALL WITH ONE TOOL
Visit the web app to see how all of your projects are progressing with Portfolios. Personalize task management with Custom Fields to capture important information about your tasks. Choose timeline view for projects to see a Gantt chart with task dependencies. And unlock the ability to track company goals and milestones with Goals.
Join more than 100,000 organizations and millions of users worldwide who trust Asana to stay organized and in control of their work.
Asana’s WORK GRAPH™️ represents every task, project, and goal in your organization. Which means the Work Graph™️ creates integrity, visibility, and coordination between every team and every department. All in one place.
Download the Asana work management app now.
By downloading Asana, you agree to our Terms of Service, which you can find at https://asana.com/terms.”
5. 5 Minute Journal
“There are plenty of benefits to journaling, whether you take time to write out your full thoughts or just spend a few minutes jotting down the things you’re most grateful for every day or lessons you’ve learned. Five Minute Journal makes this process easy enough to do on the go.” —Lifehacker
FIVE MINUTE JOURNAL APP FEATURES
• Beautiful, Intuitive Journaling Experience: The Five Minute Journal app has been designed to capture the physical Five Minute Journal experience. Getting around the app is a breeze and adding entries is easy with a guided flow for both your morning and evening entries.
• Easy Journal Entry Navigation: Quickly cycle through previous journal entries by scrolling your timeline or by tapping on a specific date in calendar view.
• Guided Journaling Flow & Prompts: A new guided process to help you get the most from your gratitude journal experience.
• Reminders: Set daily notifications to keep up with a rewarding journaling habit.
• Timeline View: Access previous journal entries and view short daily excerpts. Tapping on an entry leads to a full day review.
• Daily Quotes & Weekly Challenges: Receive daily inspiring quotes and weekly challenges, and share them across social media.
• Passcode Protection: Keep all your journal entries private with secure passcode, or Touch ID protection.
• Dark Mode: Use your journal in either light or dark mode, which is especially great for late night journaling.
• Compatible With Any Device: Use it on the Android app, Android tablets, iPhone app, Mac app, iPad app and Apple Watch companion app.
• Streaks: Track your personal progress and get some insights on positive changes in your life.
• Backup/Export: Easily backup your entries and export all your treasured memories and media to PDF, HTML, Dropbox, and more. You can select a date range or export all of them.
Five Minute Journal App offers an optional monthly or yearly subscription with free trials or lifetime license.
Here is what you get when you unlock the Premium:
• Photos and Video: Capture and view your magical moments with a daily photo or video. Attach media to any of your daily prompts.
• Personalized Practice: Create your own custom questions, tailored to your mood and goals.
• Mood tracker: Express how you feel and gain insights into how your emotions influence your days.
• Space for Notes: Clear your thoughts and write freely in the new notes section.
• Look Back Reminders: Get reminded of your memories with the “On this Day” feature.
• Timeline Photo View: See a photographic timeline view of all your daily photos.”
6. Any.do – To do list & Calendar
Over 30M people rely on Any.do to stay organized and get more done.
It’s a simple to do list app with reminders, planner & calendar – all in one.
🥇 “A MUST HAVE APP” (Lifehacker, NYTimes, USA TODAY).
Any.do is a free to-do list, planner & calendar app for managing and organizing your daily tasks, to-do lists, notes, reminders, checklists, calendar events, grocery lists, and more.
Organize your tasks & to-do list
• ADVANCED CALENDAR & DAILY PLANNER – Keep your to-do list and calendar events always at hand with our calendar widget. Any.do to-do list & planner support daily calendar view, 3-day Calendar view, Weekly calendar view & agenda view, with built-in reminders. Review and organize your calendar events and to do list side by side.
• SYNCS SEAMLESSLY – Keeps all your to do list, tasks, reminders, notes, calendar & agenda always in sync so you’ll never forget a thing. Sync your phone’s calendar, google calendar, Facebook events, outlook calendar, or any other calendar so you don’t forget an important event. Even on your Wear OS device.
• SET REMINDERS – One-time reminders, recurring reminders, Location reminders & voice reminders. NEW! Easily create tasks and get reminders in WhatsApp.
• WORK TOGETHER – Share your to do list and assign tasks with your friends, family & colleagues from your task list to collaborate and get more done.
ALL-IN-ONE PLANNER & CALENDAR APP FOR GETTING THINGS DONE
Create and set reminders with voice to your to do list.
For better task management flow we added a calendar integration to keep your agenda always up to date.
For better productivity, we added recurring reminders, location reminders, one-time reminder, sub-tasks, notes & file attachments.
To keep your to do list up to date, we’ve added a daily planner and focus mode.
Any.do To do list, Calendar, planner & Reminders Integrates with Google Calendar, Outlook, WhatsApp, Slack, Gmail, Google Tasks, Evernote, Trello, Wunderlist, Todoist, Zapier, Asana, Microsoft to-do, Salesforce, OneNote, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Office 365, Exchange, Jira & More.
TO DO LIST, CALENDAR, PLANNER & REMINDERS MADE SIMPLE
Designed to keep you on top of your to do list, tasks and calendar events with no hassle. With intuitive drag and drop of tasks, swiping to mark to-do’s as complete, and shaking your device to remove completed from your to do list – you can stay organized and enjoy every minute of it.
POWERFUL TO DO LIST TASK MANAGEMENT
Add a to do list item straight from your email / Gmail / Outlook inbox by forwarding do@Any.do. Attach files from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive to your to- tasks.
DAILY PLANNER & LIFE ORGANIZER
Any.do is a to do list, a calendar, an inbox, a notepad, a checklist, task list, a board for post its or sticky notes, a task & project management tool, a reminder app, a daily planner, a family organizer, an agenda, a bill planner and overall the simplest productivity tool you will ever have.
SHARE LISTS, ASSIGN & ORGANIZE TASKS
Planning & organizing projects has never been easier. Now you can share lists between family members, assign tasks to each other, chat and much more. Any.do will help you and the people around you stay in-sync and get reminders so that you can focus on what matters, knowing you had a productive day and crossed off your to do list.
GROCERY LIST & SHOPPING LIST
Any.do task list, calendar, agenda, reminders & planner is also great for shopping lists at the grocery store. Simply create a list on Any.do, share it with your loved ones and see them adding their shopping items in real-time.”