If you are looking for the Best Android Apps Lifehacker to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Android Apps Lifehacker that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Android Apps Lifehacker, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Android Apps Lifehacker
1. Any.do – To do list & Calendar
Over 30M people rely on Any.do to stay organized and get more done.
It’s a simple to do list app with reminders, planner & calendar – all in one.
🥇 “A MUST HAVE APP” (Lifehacker, NYTimes, USA TODAY).
Any.do is a free to-do list, planner & calendar app for managing and organizing your daily tasks, to-do lists, notes, reminders, checklists, calendar events, grocery lists, and more.
Organize your tasks & to-do list
• ADVANCED CALENDAR & DAILY PLANNER – Keep your to-do list and calendar events always at hand with our calendar widget. Any.do to-do list & planner support daily calendar view, 3-day Calendar view, Weekly calendar view & agenda view, with built-in reminders. Review and organize your calendar events and to do list side by side.
• SYNCS SEAMLESSLY – Keeps all your to do list, tasks, reminders, notes, calendar & agenda always in sync so you’ll never forget a thing. Sync your phone’s calendar, google calendar, Facebook events, outlook calendar, or any other calendar so you don’t forget an important event. Even on your Wear OS device.
• SET REMINDERS – One-time reminders, recurring reminders, Location reminders & voice reminders. NEW! Easily create tasks and get reminders in WhatsApp.
• WORK TOGETHER – Share your to do list and assign tasks with your friends, family & colleagues from your task list to collaborate and get more done.
ALL-IN-ONE PLANNER & CALENDAR APP FOR GETTING THINGS DONE
Create and set reminders with voice to your to do list.
For better task management flow we added a calendar integration to keep your agenda always up to date.
For better productivity, we added recurring reminders, location reminders, one-time reminder, sub-tasks, notes & file attachments.
To keep your to do list up to date, we’ve added a daily planner and focus mode.
Any.do To do list, Calendar, planner & Reminders Integrates with Google Calendar, Outlook, WhatsApp, Slack, Gmail, Google Tasks, Evernote, Trello, Wunderlist, Todoist, Zapier, Asana, Microsoft to-do, Salesforce, OneNote, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Office 365, Exchange, Jira & More.
TO DO LIST, CALENDAR, PLANNER & REMINDERS MADE SIMPLE
Designed to keep you on top of your to do list, tasks and calendar events with no hassle. With intuitive drag and drop of tasks, swiping to mark to-do’s as complete, and shaking your device to remove completed from your to do list – you can stay organized and enjoy every minute of it.
POWERFUL TO DO LIST TASK MANAGEMENT
Add a to do list item straight from your email / Gmail / Outlook inbox by forwarding do@Any.do. Attach files from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive to your to- tasks.
DAILY PLANNER & LIFE ORGANIZER
Any.do is a to do list, a calendar, an inbox, a notepad, a checklist, task list, a board for post its or sticky notes, a task & project management tool, a reminder app, a daily planner, a family organizer, an agenda, a bill planner and overall the simplest productivity tool you will ever have.
SHARE LISTS, ASSIGN & ORGANIZE TASKS
Planning & organizing projects has never been easier. Now you can share lists between family members, assign tasks to each other, chat and much more. Any.do will help you and the people around you stay in-sync and get reminders so that you can focus on what matters, knowing you had a productive day and crossed off your to do list.
GROCERY LIST & SHOPPING LIST
Any.do task list, calendar, agenda, reminders & planner is also great for shopping lists at the grocery store. Simply create a list on Any.do, share it with your loved ones and see them adding their shopping items in real-time.”
2. Loóna: Bedtime Calm & Relax
– SO, IT’S ANOTHER SLEEP APP, RIGHT?
Not exactly. loóna isn’t a list of direct go-to-sleep techniques, but rather a mood-altering app that helps you to stay calm during the day and prepares you emotionally for going to sleep in the evening.
– WHY IS BEDTIME MOOD IMPORTANT?
Negative emotions we accumulate during the day are processed and consolidated by our brain during sleep making them more difficult to disassociate from when faced again in the future. Moreover, feeling angry, anxious, down, or, the opposite, excited, and elated, is likely to affect latencies to sleep onset and REM-sleep. People mistake it for the symptoms of a sleep disorder, but in reality, they just may be in the wrong mood for sleep.
– HOW DOES LOÓNA WORK?
From the wake up and during the busy day Loóna will support your emotional states with playlists and immersive stories. Each night you’ll have a recommended sleepscape. A sleepscape is a guided session that combines activity-based relaxation, storytelling, and sounds in a unique way. Complete it to shut the frantic world out, reset your mind, and create the perfect mood for sleep.
Terms of service: http://loona.app/terms
“TikTok is THE destination for mobile videos. On TikTok, short-form videos are exciting, spontaneous, and genuine. Whether you’re a sports fanatic, a pet enthusiast, or just looking for a laugh, there’s something for everyone on TikTok. All you have to do is watch, engage with what you like, skip what you don’t, and you’ll find an endless stream of short videos that feel personalized just for you. From your morning coffee to your afternoon errands, TikTok has the videos that are guaranteed to make your day.
We make it easy for you to discover and create your own original videos by providing easy-to-use tools to view and capture your daily moments. Take your videos to the next level with special effects, filters, music, and more.
■ Watch endless amount of videos customized specifically for you
A personalized video feed based on what you watch, like, and share. TikTok offers you real, interesting, and fun videos that will make your day.
■ Explore videos, just one scroll away
Watch all types of videos, from Comedy, Gaming, DIY, Food, Sports, Memes, and Pets, to Oddly Satisfying, ASMR, and everything in between.
■ Pause recording multiple times in one video
Pause and resume your video with just a tap. Shoot as many times as you need.
■ Be entertained and inspired by a global community of creators
Millions of creators are on TikTok showcasing their incredible skills and everyday life. Let yourself be inspired.
■ Add your favorite music or sound to your videos for free
Easily edit your videos with millions of free music clips and sounds. We curate music and sound playlists for you with the hottest tracks in every genre, including Hip Hop, Edm, Pop, Rock, Rap, and Country, and the most viral original sounds.
■ Express yourself with creative effects
Unlock tons of filters, effects, and AR objects to take your videos to the next level.
■ Edit your own videos
Our integrated editing tools allow you to easily trim, cut, merge and duplicate video clips without leaving the app.
* Any feedback? Contact us at https://www.tiktok.com/legal/report/feedback or tweet us @tiktok_us”
This app is not compatible with Android version 4.4 or earlier due to security requirements.”
5. Microsoft Outlook
“Microsoft Outlook keeps you connected and protected with your secure email, calendar and files all in one app. With intelligent email, a task organizer, spam email protection, calendar reminders and contacts, Outlook lets you do more from one powerful inbox. Connect. Organize. Get things done.
Outlook’s secure email service works with Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft 365, Outlook.com, Gmail and Yahoo Mail online from your phone, giving you flexibility to stay connected on the go. Read email, email friends and colleagues and see what matters most with Focused Inbox. Switch between emails and a calendar organizer to schedule the next meeting or share availability with just a few taps. Organize your email and send documents from your Files list or photos from your Gallery and attach it easily.
Microsoft Outlook provides secure and seamless inbox management that enables you to stay connected, anywhere. Outlook includes Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneDrive integrations to help you manage and send files and connect with Teams, Zoom and other video calling providers without hassle. Task planner tools and full integration mean that you will never miss a deadline again.
Customize email and calendars so you can stay on top of your busy day. Organize your email with tags, folders and more. Outlook’s calendar organizer has intelligent tools to make your day easier. Listen to what’s new in your inbox, organize schedules and more. Find what you need with Search with a tap or your voice.
Secure Email, Calendar, Contacts & Files – All In One Place
• Secure access to everything you need in one app with Outlook’s email service.
• Calendar organizer & file access right from your inbox.
• Connected experiences with Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & OneNote.
• Microsoft Office documents are accessible from Outlook, stored locally, or on OneDrive or other cloud storage.
• Create and join your online video calls and meetings with Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans & Webex.
Email & Calendar Planner Management – Everything Organized
• Organize your email with tags, folders & more.
• Automatic inbox management: display the most important messages first with swipe gestures & smart filters.
• Business calendar & personal agenda – keep all of your plans organized easily
• Weekly planner tools allow you to see your week ahead.
• RSVP to invites from your inbox & send personalized comments.
• Check messages from other email clients like Gmail and Yahoo Mail online from your phone
• Use the calendar organizer & share calendars to coordinate schedules.
• Keep your weekly calendar and daily tasks organized with Outlook
Task Organizer & Productivity Solutions – Intelligence Everywhere
• Task planner tools: Never miss a deadline again.
• Use your voice to find people, contacts, emails, events & attachments with Search.
• Use suggested replies to respond quickly.
• Email organizer groups same subject emails & conversations for easier tracking.
• Listen to emails with Play My Emails & catch up hands-free.
• Calendar automatically updates with travel & delivery information.
• Leverage task organizer tools & stay on top of your workload.
Email Management & Spam Email Protection – Safe & Secure
• Microsoft Outlook protects your information with security you can trust.
• Simple, secure sign-on to authenticate & protect your identity.
• Built-in protection against viruses & spam email.
• Spam email detection sends all potential threats to the folder.
• Advanced protection to keep your messages safe from phishing attacks & other online threats.
• Microsoft security & privacy keeps your email, calendar, contacts & files safe.
Microsoft Outlook is compatible with:
• Microsoft Exchange
• Microsoft 365
• Yahoo Mail
Management for contacts, email, work schedule, files & more with Microsoft Outlook.
See your emails and events at a glance with the Outlook companion app for Wear OS.”
6. YouTube VR
The YouTube VR app turns every video on the platform into your own virtual reality experience and reimagines YouTube as a 3D world you can explore from the inside.
Experience YouTube like never before
• Explore every video on YouTube, from 3D 360 videos to standard rectangular videos
• Get the full, signed-in experience that lets you view subscriptions, playlists, watch history and more
See and hear it all
• Immerse yourself in full 360-degree videos that put you at the center of the action
• Experience spatial audio, where depth and distance play a role depending on where you look
• Switch between voice and keyboard controls to browse and search with ease
View, browse, and be comfy
• Videos stay front and center so you can enjoy a lean back experience
• Switch between voice and keyboard controls to browse and search with ease
• Watch a video and browse at the same time
• Microphone: Needed to allow searching for YouTube content with your voice
• This app is launched through the Daydream app”