If you are looking for the Best Android Auto Podcast App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android Auto Podcast App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android Auto Podcast App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android Auto Podcast App
1. Google Podcasts
Discover podcasts you’ll love
● Subscribe and listen to all your favoritepodcasts.
● Explore show and episode recommendations just for you.
● Browse popular and trending shows in comedy, news, sports, and more.
Customize your listening experience
● Listen at faster playback speeds or skip over silences.
● Queue up episodes for a seamless listening experience.
● Easily keep track of your listening history, downloads, and subscriptions.
Listen wherever you are
● Listen on multiple devices – phone, laptop, smart speaker – without losing your place.
● Auto-download shows to listen offline and on the go.
● Discover podcasts using Google Search and Google Assistant.
To learn more, visit our Help Center: https://support.google.com/websearch/topic/9739148?hl=en&ref_topic=3036132&p=podcasts&visit_id=637190448011338458-2709322194&rd=1″
2. TIDAL Music
“You can now enjoy TIDAL FOR FREE or through our new paid subscriptions. With more options to elevate your music streaming experience with TIDAL, now’s the time to sign up and experience over 80 million audio tracks the way they were meant to sound.
In addition to premium, immersive audio experiences on our new HiFi Plus subscription, you can learn how your listening behavior adds up to support your favorite artists, and support artists directly as a result of your streaming.
With TIDAL HiFi, never miss a note with lossless quality audio.
With TIDAL Free, you can enjoy music across all genres with limited interruptions.
Get TIDAL HiFi to:
– Listen to over 80 million songs in HiFi, ad-free sound anywhere you are, even when you’re offline
– Use TIDAL Connect to listen to HiFi on your favorite devices, including TVs, Amazon Alexa, your preferred speakers and more than 150 other integrations.
– Access 350K+ music videos*
With HiFi Plus, get everything in HiFi and:
– Listen to music in premium, immersive audio formats (MQA, Dolby Atmos, 360 Reality Audio)
– 10% of your subscription gets directed to your most streamed artists every month**
You can choose to use TIDAL Free or sign up for a TIDAL subscription in the app, where you can choose between Free, HiFi and HiFi Plus. The price of each subscription in your country can be found in the overview below. You will also be informed of the costs in the app before signing up. The subscription is automatically renewed and charged on a monthly (30 day) basis. You can cancel it at any time up until the day before renewal and you can at any time turn off the auto renewal.
*Video not available in UAE
**Select plans may have lower percent allocation”
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.”
4. Android Auto
“Android Auto is your smart driving companion that helps you stay focused, connected, and entertained with the Google Assistant. With a simplified interface, large buttons, and powerful voice actions, Android Auto is designed to make it easier to use apps that you love from your phone while you’re on the road.
Just say “Ok Google” to…
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps or Waze with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts.
• Get updates on your route, ETA, and hazards in real-time.
• Have the Google Assistant check your calendar for you so you know where you need to be.
• Set reminders, get updates on the news, and check last night’s score.
• Avoid distractions while driving by setting a custom do not disturb message while driving.
• Make calls using Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just a tap.
• Access your contacts folder and send and receive messages with the Google Assistant using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo, and many more messaging apps.
• Manage your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favorite media apps including Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, TIDAL – High Fidelity Music Streaming, Napster Music, and Deezer. Many more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook, and podcast apps are also supported.
The number of compatible apps is always growing! For a full list of compatible apps, go to http://g.co/androidauto
To use Android Auto, you’ll need a phone running Android 6.0 or higher and an active data connection.
Over 400 car models now support Android Auto! To find out if your car display is compatible and how to enable it, check your owner’s manual or contact your car’s manufacturer. Once enabled, use a high quality USB cable to connect your phone to your car, then launch Android Auto to get going!
Learn more about Android Auto and compatible cars at http://android.com/auto
For support: http://support.google.com/androidauto
Get help from our community: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto”
5. Acast – Podcast Player
“Acast – Podcasts & Audio
Acast is the mobile hub for your audio on demand experience. Listen to podcasts and audio shows you care about whenever and wherever you want.
Acast is home to the most engaging, fascinating stories told in audio on sports, news, comedy, business, culture, education and many more.
Follow and stream your favorite podcasts such as Serial, WTF with Marc Maron, Call Your Girlfriend, Another Round, Scroobius Pip, and The Naked Scientists or download episodes for on-the-go listening.
Acast features podcasts from media houses like The Financial Times, BuzzFeed, BBC, The Economist, The Guardian, NPR, WNYC, This American Life, and Fusion to name a few.
Acast’s curated Discovery page highlights new shows to love. Our content teams will feed you with fresh, exciting podcasts in rotating lists such as “Hack the Gibson!” our tech list, and “Girls to the Front” our women-hosted list.
– Discover new podcasts through curated lists
– Search directly for shows, hosts or episodes
– A feed that regularly updates with shows that you follow
– Browse podcasts & audio by category
– Continue listening where you left off
– Stream podcasts using your WiFi or data
– Save shows for later and listen when you don’t have reception
– Play, pause and skip episodes from the lock screen
– Login with Facebook and share with your friends and family
– Share your favorite moments on Twitter with an embeddable player or text it through your messenger app
– Experience images, links and videos embedded in the audio
How to get you started
Dive straight in with Discovery and start exploring. Try Trending to see what’s popular right now. Find podcasts by Category or try out some of the curated lists from our content teams. The Search page lets you find your favorite shows, hosts or episodes. Follow their channels and stream the new episodes they post from your Feed. Save episodes for offline listenings or continue where you left off last time.
Heard something that is worth sharing? Get in touch and share your favorite moments with us:
Problems or feedback
Help us make Acast better by reaching out to us:
Go into the app settings and click “contact us” to send us your suggestion or support query.
We will only ask for permissions we need for the app to provide you with the best experience possible. Your privacy is important to us.
We’re now offering a “Show Pass” to certain shows that’ll give you exclusive access to premium content. These subscriptions will renew once a month until you cancel them. You will only access the premium content as long as you’re subscribing. A Show Pass starts at $1.99 / month.
Terms of Service: http://www.acast.com/terms