If you are looking for the Best Android Baby Monitor App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android Baby Monitor App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android Baby Monitor App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android Baby Monitor App
1. Baby Monitor 3G – Video Nanny
“Baby Monitor 3G / Babyphone is a universal video and audio nanny and babysitter for your phone, tablet, or computer. Hear every noise, stream live video through a camera, watch and soothe your child remotely. Works with an unlimited reach (WIFI, 3G, LTE) and trusted by more than half a million moms and dads.
EASY TO USE
The app requires two devices. One stays in the child’s room while the other one stays with you. No registration or connection adjustments are required and the initial setup takes less than 30 seconds.
Baby Monitor 3G is the only app of its kind working on WiFi and 3G. Use it anywhere without worrying about a weak WiFi signal.
LIVE HD VIDEO
Baby Monitor 3G transfers live video through a camera from the child´s room to you. The light feature makes it possible to view your baby when it is dark.
Are you not sure what the little sound you barely hear is? Sensitize the sound for a moment so you can hear every tiny sound from your baby’s room.
Baby Monitor 3G allows you to check, how often was your baby awake, discover its sleeping patterns and replay sounds from current or any previous monitoring.
TALK TO YOUR BABY
Simply press a button and speak. Your child will be always one tap away from you.
Assures that you will find out when your baby is awake even in a loud environment.
Baby Monitor 3G / Babyphone alerts you in case something goes wrong (network connection problem, etc.).
To see how video works and find more information, go to http://www.babymonitor3g.com/
Please send us your feedback to email@example.com. We love to implement new features based on your ideas!”
2. Baby Monitor (no ads)
Baby Monitor detects if baby cries and notifies you via regular call.
How to use
Turn on Test mode – use menu Test.
Press START button – you should see noise bars at the bottom.
Pay attention to horizontal red line – that is the alarm level.
BabyMonitor notifies you if the noise bars crossed that line several times.
Move that horizontal red line up and down to change the alarm level.
Turn off Test mode – use menu Test again.
Specify phone numbers for notification – use menu Settings, Call phones.
Put the phone on a distance to the baby, position a microphone in the direction of the child, press START button and you can leave the room.
– No ads
– You can specify multiple contacts for calls
– Continuous monitoring
– Regular call if battery is getting low
– Customized microphone sensitivity
– Microphone calibration wizard
– Silent incoming calls so as not to wake the baby
– Low battery consumption
– Runs in the background, even when the device screen is off
– Delay before start gives you time to leave the room
– Auto recovery from temporary problems of mobile network
– You can specify SIM slot number (may not work on some models)
– You can send child phone mic level to the parent phone. Install baby monitor on two phones. In the child’s phone settings, check ‘Experimental’, check ‘Enable Internet data sending’, check ‘This is the child phone’, click on ‘This phone id’ and send copied Id to the parent phone using any messenger. Click the main Start button to start monitoring.
In the parent phone settings, check ‘Experimental’, check ‘Enable Internet data sending’, check ‘This is the parent phone’, click on ‘Child phone id’ and paste child phone Id from messenger. Click the main Start button to start getting data from the child phone.
You can use several parent phones.
– Baby Monitor does not require Wi-Fi network or mobile data
– You can use any kind of phone to get Baby Monitor regular calls
– Make sure that
– The selected microphone level will trigger an alarm at a distance from the child, but will not trigger on any background noises
– The phone has a good battery level or charging
– Mobile network signal is good and stable
– You do not need to choose SIM card or anything else manually when you are doing a normal call
– BabyMonitor is still running after 30 min of phone sleep mode and background activity for BabyMonitor is allowed in phone settings
– It is better to put and test phone within 2 meters
– It is better to make sure that you get the alarm calls several times
– It is better to not leave baby alone for a long time, Baby Monitor can not replace a real nanny. This application is designed to help you with your babysitting. It is not a substitute for real human care.
If you like the BabyMonitor application, please review it on Google Play.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, feedback, ideas or issues.
You can visit http://faebir.weebly.com for additional information.”
3. Dormi – Baby Monitor
Works at any distance. It can use any available route to connect parent and child units (WiFi, mobile data – Edge, 3G, 4G, HSPA+, LTE), and can work even when Internet is not available (WiFi Direct, HotSpot / AP). If connection with the child device is lost, the parent device will notify you.
Uses strong cryptography to keep you from unpleasant surprises that are all too common on regular IP based dedicated HW monitors.
Ultimate feature? You can connect MULTIPLE devices in parent mode to a single child device simultaneously.
There is no need to configure microphone sensitivity – Dormi adjusts to noise levels automatically. Leave the device several meters away from the sleeping baby and it will still be able to detect when it cries and amplify the sound for the parent device as if it were placed right next to the baby.
Press and hold the Listen button to hear sound from the child device even while the baby is not crying. Equally, use the Talk button to talk back to soothe or calm the baby while you are on your way.
Dormi will even notify you about missed calls and new text messages received on the child device, so you will not miss something important while not having direct access to the device.
If the baby starts crying while you are on the phone, you will be notified with vibrations and a gentle beep to your ear – without abruptly disturbing the phone call, yet letting you know.
Of course, Dormi works in the background, even when the device screen is off. Great care has been taken to limit battery usage – you can monitor for many hours on one charge.
Have you got an old Android device sitting in the drawer that you have no use for? Not anymore – try using it as the child device with Dormi. We have made the effort to ensure it runs from Android 2.3 onward.
Although unlimited monitoring is paid, you will get 4 hours of monitoring for free every month. If you do decide to make a purchase, you only have to do so on one of the devices participating in the monitoring.”
4. BabyCam – Baby Monitor Camera
For BabyCam to work, it is necessary that the devices are connected on the same WiFi network or via WiFi Direct. The parent’s device will connect to the baby’s device easily and automatically.
With BabyCam it will not be necessary to register, introduce codes to match the devices or similar, as it happens in other similar applications. Just by pressing a button on each device, they will connect.
BabyCam is totally free. Includes a Premium version to eliminate advertising forever ($ 1.99)
With BabyCam you can also:
– Use BabyCam without an Internet connection through WiFi Direct 😃
– Watch your baby from your TV through Chromecast 📺
– Watch your baby from the web browser of your PC, iPhone or iPad 🌐
– Listen to your baby 👫🔊👶
– Talk to your baby 👫🎤👶
– Play lullabies 🎶💤
– Activate or deactivate the camera flash, to see your baby with low light 💡⚡
– Switch between the front and back camera 🔄📷
– Zoom 🔍
– Adjust the volume of the microphones 🎤
– Activate the night mode to not hurt your eyes 🌙👀
– Parents can see the battery level of the baby device 🔋
– Take pictures and videos of the baby 👶📷🎥
– Connect more than one device simultaneously to the baby’s camera. Mom and Dad will be able to see their baby at the same time on their devices 👩 + 👨 ➡️ 👶
And all this for FREE!”
5. WiFi Baby Monitor
Looking for a baby monitor? Your search can stop here. Stop spending money on baby monitors. With this free app, you can turn your phones into video monitors with live chat, motion detection, and night vision features. Caregiving is hard, especially when you are caring for a baby, a toddler, an elder or someone with dementia. Take out your old phone and download the Caregiver Video Monitor app and you’ll have all the features
💬 LIVE VIDEO & LIVE CHAT
You can see the person that you care about anywhere and anytime. Caregiver Video Monito App works as long as your phones are connected to the internet. Watch and talk to your loved ones even if you are in a different state or a different country. Instruct your nanny or carer to play some music, turn on the light or open the window!
🔎 MOTION DETECTION
Caregiver Video Monito App turns your old phones into motion detected video monitors, and sends you notifications as soon as motion is detected.
🌙 LOW-LIGHT FILTER
Caregiver Video Monito App works in low-light environments too. If necessary, you can turn on and off the flashlight on the video monitor phone remotely from your receiver phone.
📷 FRONT AND REAR CAMERAS
Let’s not forget that you have two great cameras on your old phone.
Caregiver Video Monito App saves recorded videos and motion-detected videos on the cloud for 7 days for free.
Caregiver Video Monito App works via WiFi, 3G or LTE networks. It reconnects automatically and quickly in the case of WiFi outage!
📧 EASY TO USE
Pair your devices with the same Gmail and that’s it!
📱 UNLIMITED DEVICES
Caregiver Video Monito App allows you to connect as many video monitor phones and receiver phones as you like. You can also connect to devices on different software platforms.
㊙️ SECURE CONNECTION
All communication between the child and the parent device is securely encrypted via cloud solution. Industry standard encryption is used to ensure that only parents have access to their baby audio stream.
🔔 PHONE ALERTS
Caregiver Video Monito App sends you notifications when the video monitor phone is losing connection or power.
Caregiving is tough. We understand and that is why the Alfred team launches the Caregiver Video Monito App based on its experiences in securing 4 million households.”