If you are looking for the Best Android Blood Pressure App 2021 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android Blood Pressure App 2021 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android Blood Pressure App 2021, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android Blood Pressure App 2021
1. Blood Pressure Tracker – Cardio journal
“Blood pressure tracker – is an indispensable app which will allow you to log high blood pressure measurements (or low), pulse or heart rate and finally take hypertension or hypotension under control.
★ With the help of the cardio journal, you can easily take care of your heart health. All data in the diary can be quickly and easily analyzed on different charts, showing the trends, the changes, the average values for the day, week, 2 week and month periods and etc.
The main functionality of the app:
✓ One touch tonometer readings adding – monitor and log blood pressure: systolic, diastolic, pulse and weight, add comments and notes for each measurement;
✓ Track your daily well-being – make the dependence between the low or the high track blood pressure and your mood (condition);
✓ A smart system of tags that allows Blood Pressure Tracker to be really helpful. With this system you can find out the trends of pressure changes and understand what it is related to;
✓ View all data in the journal on 11 different charts. You can configure the charts for your needs. See everyday values, or view average values for a day, week or month. For example, if you have hypertension – do you know what is the cause and what is the effect. And what affects this the most?;
✓ Track medications your cardiologist recommend and analyze their effectiveness. When you track blood pressure you can add a medication to the measurement and find out its effect. Did it help and should I take it longer, or the dosage is too high/low, or it even doesn’t help at all?;
✓ Notifications system – quickly and conveniently adjusted – now you will never forget to about the cardio journal. The most important thing in heart health is the consistency, stability, and regularity of data entry. By the way, you can also set notifications for the medications you take, and now you will never forget to do too;
✓ Export the data and the charts from the cardio diary to the e-mail, text files or to .XLS and .PDF. Now you can easily present a picture of your health to your doctor;
✓ Automatic data backup to the SD or the internal storage of the phone. Sometimes it is very important to have a long history of your BP changes for heart health, so you can be sure that all the data you add to the cardio diary are safe.
💊 Diary of pulse rates and arterial blood pressure tracker (monitor) will be a great assistant for any person experiencing problems with heart diseases, who suffer from hypertension (increased BP) or hypertension (low BP) diseases.
😃 What is TAG system? This is a lot of possibilities in your pocket – you can set tags before entering each tonometer readings – before dinner, after a sports activity, driving and etc. So, later, it will be very easy and effective due to log blood pressure to find out what factors and things make you suffer from high or low BP. Isn’t it great to know?
Everyone must know. According to the American Heart Association (AHA), the normal BP range is systolic 95 – 120 mmHg and diastolic 65 – 80 mmHg. But, every person has personal normal ranges. It depends on his lifestyle or health condition, for example for one person the systolic value of 130 mmHg could be normal, but for another person, this value can be extremely high. This data must be established by your health care provider. So, in the application blood pressure tracker, we use ranges system and everyone con set up if for himself. Be sure to find out your normal limits of systolic and diastolic BP.
⚠️ Important: remember that to get your BP you must have a monitor (tonometer) on hand to enter the data in the cardio journal. The blood pressure app is in no way capable of independently measuring pulse or BP(like any other).
For any questions, ideas, and suggestions, please write to our contact e-mail.”
2. “SmartBP – Blood Pressure Diary, Log, Tracker”
With an overall goal of improving your blood pressure, SmartBP allows you to:
Record your Blood Pressure measurements
– Add systolic, diastolic, pulse rate and weight measurements with notes.
– Use default tags or add custom tags with your notes to avoid typing redundant notes and speed up your entries.
– Body Mass index (BMI), Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP) and Pulse Rate is automatically calculated.
– Date and time of records are modifiable.
– US and international height and weight units supported.
– Create multiple user profiles.
Track your Progress and Analyze Results
– See trends in your graph over time
– Statistical charts allow you to filter based on time and tags. For example. compare results before and after a medication change and determine if the change in your treatment plan is effective in reducing your blood pressure.
– Color-coded data to identify normal, pre-hypertensive, stage I and II hypertension. These limits can be modified.Classification based on 2017 ACC/AHA and 2018 ESC/ESH.
– Summary AM/PM reports by day.
– Generate PDF reports and share through email with your doctor and family members.
– Email and SMS results in text message, CSV and HTML format.
– Use native Android functionality to set reminders for measurements.
Access anywhere, anytime
– Store and access all your blood pressure measurements anywhere and anytime using Google Fit. Avoid manual data entry and reduce errors by automatically uploading blood pressure measurements to Google Fit and sync with SmartBP.
– Backup your data by Import and Export CSV file and PDF reports to Dropbox and Google Drive.
For information on how to use the app, visit our website
Terms and Conditions: https://www.smartbp.app/terms-and-conditions
1) Smart Blood Pressure (SmartBP) may only be used as a tool to record, share and keep track of blood pressure measurements. Smart Blood Pressure cannot measure blood pressure.
2) Smart Blood Pressure (SmartBP) is NOT a substitute for a doctor or professional healthcare or advice. Any health-related information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be used to replace the advice of healthcare professionals.
3) Smart Blood Pressure (SmartBP) is meant to track your blood pressure records where each record is the systolic, diastolic, pulse, weight, date/time and notes/tags. Although weight can be modified for each record, it is not meant to track weight independently.”
3. Qardio Heart Health
“Qardio makes it easy to manage your heart health. Record and store your vitals, and have the power to make more informed health choices. Track blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, body composition (body fat %, muscle %, bone %, water %), BMI, weight, heart rate, temperature, blood oxygen and pulse rate.
The Qardio app works exclusively with our award-winning devices: QardioArm smart blood pressure monitor, QardioBase 2 smart body composition scale, QardioTemp forehead thermometer and QardioSpO2 pulse oximeter. Get your Qardio device at qardio.com or Amazon.
Qardio is for anyone who wants to take control of their heart health, track a range of health vitals, improve fitness and achieve their health goals. It is also for people with a heart condition or chronic condition, which needs to be monitored or improved, and for those recommended by their doctor to track their blood pressure or manage their health.
• Named “Best Health App” and “Best App for Health”
• Official Samsung Health partner
• PC Magazine Editor’s choice winner
• Winner of 3 CES Awards (2015 and 2016)
*** Featured in WIRED, CNN, TechCrunch, Forbes, Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, PC Magazine, BBC, San Francisco Chronicle, Vogue, Engadget and many many more. ***
“Full of useful features, making blood pressure management super easy.”- Forbes
“QardioBase simplifies weight management.” – NBC
“Qardio’s blood pressure monitor puts a doctor in your pocket.” – Tom’s Guide
WHY WE ARE BETTER THAN OTHER HEALTH APPS:
FREE – Store, interpret and share your data for free in this beautifully designed app. No in-app purchases, no ads, no strings attached.
SIMPLE TO USE – Track your health data automatically in one convenient place. Use your existing device or trade up for a smart Qardio one, the choice is yours.
GET POWERFUL HEALTH INSIGHTS – Qardio App has more features and unique properties that any other health app so you get deeper, more actionable insights into your health.
UNDERSTAND YOUR DATA – Unlike other apps, Qardio not only gives you numbers, it also provides visual feedback so you know what the data actually means.
SHARE YOUR DATA – Qardio App offers several easy ways to share your data with your friends, family and doctors.
CONNECT DEVICES AND APPS – Qardio gives you the choice of using the app for manual entries, syncing data from other apps or connecting with QardioArm or QardioBase.
GET MEDICALLY PRECISE MEASUREMENTS – Qardio devices are clinically validated so you and your doctor can trust the results.
WORKS WITH GOOGLE FIT, SAMSUNG HEALTH & MYFITNESSPAL– Seamlessly connected, making your health monitoring even easier.
Why wait? It is free to sign up and use. Download us today and start looking after your health the smart way.
The Qardio App works with Android 6.0 “Marshmallow” and later and Bluetooth 4.0.
See here the list of validated devices: http://www.qardio.com/devices/
Need help or more information? Go to: support.getqardio.com”
“** THIS IS NOT A STANDALONE APP. THIS APP WILL NOT FUNCTION WITHOUT HARDWARE. This is the companion app for Beautyrest® Sleeptracker® Monitors and Tomorrow® Sleeptracker® Monitors. ONE OF THESE DEVICES IS REQUIRED TO USE THIS APP. **
POWERED BY SLEEPTRACKER® AI: BETTER SLEEP
Learn about your sleep – and improve your sleep – with nothing to wear or charge!
This is the companion app for the Beautyrest® Sleeptracker® Monitor and the Tomorrow® Sleeptracker® Monitor which make your bed a smart bed. The Sleeptracker® system is the first cloud-based, non-invasive IoT sleep optimization solution powered by artificial intelligence (AI) and integrated into the smart home.
The app provides detailed daily sleep graphs and sleep metrics derived from accurately and continuously monitoring the sleeper’s respiration rate, heart rate, and movements throughout the night. Easy-to-understand sleep graphs visually distinguish between periods when you were in REM sleep, light sleep, deep sleep, or awake. The AI Sleep Coach delivers personalized tips and insights to help you improve your sleep every night.
AI SLEEP COACH
The AI Sleep Coach, powered by the Sleeptracker® Artificial Intelligence Engine, provides effective, easy-to-implement, personal sleep tips based on a comprehensive analysis of individual sleep patterns.
RESPIRATION AND HEART RATE MONITORING
The Sleeptracker® system monitors both respiration and heart rate accurately through the night for deeper sleep analysis, with your data displayed as easy to read charts in the app.
SLEEP CYCLE ALARM
Optionally select white noise that gently fades away after you’ve fallen asleep, then set a sleep cycle alarm that will help you Wake Up at the Optimal Time™ in your sleep cycle so you wake up refreshed and more energized.
AUTOMATIC SLEEP MONITORING
If you choose to record your sleep automatically, there’s nothing to do and nothing to wear. Optionally receive a notification in the morning when your sleep results are available and a daily email with your sleep summary and AI Coach insights.
Share your Sleeptracker® sleep data to the Google Fit app.
The Sleeptracker® system reports the following sleep-related statistics each night:
– REM sleep, light sleep, deep sleep, awake time
– Time at which you fell asleep and woke up
– Number of times awoken during the night
– Continuous respiration rate
– Continuous heart rate
– Sleep score (scale of 0-100)
– Sleep efficiency (time spent in bed vs. total time asleep)
– Time it took you to fall asleep
This is also the companion app for Sleeptracker® smart beds by Simmons® and Serta® including Beautyrest® SmartMotion™ and Serta® SleepGPS™ adjustable bases.
Sleeptracker® Premium Advanced Subscription Available:
1-year subscription – $29.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
1-month Free Trial
A subscription to Sleeptracker® Premium Advanced gives you unlimited cloud-based sleep data storage, personalized sleep coaching, and advanced sleep analysis reports.
Subscription automatic-renewal feature:
Your subscription will be charged to your Play Store account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off. You can manage your subscription or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your Play Store Account Settings after purchase. Current subscriptions may not be canceled during the active subscription period. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars.
5. Blood Pressure
“Control your blood pressure with multiple build-in features like measurements analysis, statistics, graphs, comprehensive reports your doctor will love and many other tools to analyse high or low blood pressure!
Thanks to this app you will discover by yourself what, when, and how different factors influence your blood pressure!
Please keep in mind that this app does NOT measure blood pressure!
★ Very friendly and easy in use user interface
★ Save, edit or update your measurement
★ Describe your records:
● Tags – write short descriptions and use them repeatedly
● Date and time of BP measurement
● The values (systolic, diastolic, pulse and weight)
● Blood oxygen saturation
★ Support for multiple users.
★ Interactive charts
★ Statistics and blood pressure factors
● MAP – Mean Arterial Pressure
● PP – Pulse Pressure
● 24h average
● Cards with comparison of different time periods and factors
● and much more!
★ Export data:
● PDF – detailed reports
● graphs and statistics from app
★ Import CSV files, from app or OMRON connect
★ Reminders – helps to monitor blood pressure on a daily basis
★ Filters – unlimited possibilities in your hand. Decide what data the application will show, analyse or export!
★ Appearance – Customise the appearance of the application to your needs
● Light and Dark theme
● Customizable colors for values of systolic, diastolic, pulse and weight. Especially useful for color blind users
★ Categories: Choose from various blood pressure standards like JNC7, JNC8, ESH/ESC, Isolated Hypertension, Hypotension
★ Backups all your blood pressure data, so no need to worry about loosing them
Visit Support page with more detailed instructions
Remember that you still need to have a blood pressure monitor, in order to read the measurement. In addition, this application does not replace professional medical treatment and care!