If you are looking for the Best Android Camera App For Dual Camera to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Android Camera App For Dual Camera that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Android Camera App For Dual Camera, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Android Camera App For Dual Camera
1. Dual Camera
Dual Camera allows you to set one moment photo as well as capture any other photo to look beautiful than single picture.
How to Used :
1. Tap to start with dual camera on start button.
2. You can see two main portion devided in one area and capture photo using camera option.
3. You can change the camera from front end to back end camera using single touch on the switch camera.
4. Here you can set two picture one by one and press next button.
5. You can save the image in “Dual Camera” folder.
6. All the saved image you can see at one area below the Start Tap at first screen of dual camera.
7. You can also share the image via social link of your favourite dual camera photo.
2. Smart Front Back Dual Camera
Notes: if you can’t take photos(keep getting “busy” toast), please go to settings and use a low resolution.
1. Take photo from front and back Camera at same time.
2. Provide many photo frame effects.
3. You can zoom, move, rotate the photo frames.
4. Front camera first or Back camera first.
5. Pip, recording your every photography footprint.
6. Support Volume and Media button. support selfie stick.
– Press button to take photo, long press to switch camera.
If you like this app, share it to your friends and rate 5 stars!
Any comments are welcome. Thank you!
A pro version to support our developing: https://goo.gl/5pcb2F”
3. Double Side Camera
– There are four basic camera layouts to choose from.
– You can freely drag the camera layout to change its position.
– You can switch between front and rear cameras.
Some devices are prohibited from starting the front and rear cameras at the same time by the manufacturer. Therefore, there is no guarantee that this app will work on all devices.”