If you are looking for the Best Android Euchre App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Android Euchre App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Android Euchre App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Android Euchre App
1. Euchre 3D
Euchre 3D is the premier free Euchre card game for smart phones and tablets and is now available on Android! Euchre 3D has been in development for years by a dedicated team and has seen countless new features, improvements, and bug fixes. It’s fast, stable, always improving, and above all fun!
Top Features include:
* Smart AI partners and opponents to keep you challenged
* Live online multiplayer!
* Fast, smooth playing with different game speeds
* Realistic graphics – it feels just like sitting at a table!
* Game options, including Canadian Loner, Stick the Dealer, and more
* In-app help and feedback menu (let us know how we can improve)
* Frequent updates, improvements, and bug fixes”
Euchre – the popular contract trick-taking card game for 4 players, brought to the Android market by AI Factory – is developed to the same high standard as the rest of our apps with an easy-to-use interface, smooth gameplay on all handsets, clear stylish graphics and individual CPU player “styles”. All you’ll ever need for Euchre!
– 18 CPU Euchre players of varying skills and styles (beginner to expert)
– Choose who to partner with and who to play against
– Stick the Dealer, Turn it Up to Dealer, Canadian Loner and target score options
– 3 different decks of cards available
– Choice of backgrounds, or use your own photos!
– User stats with and against all players
– Undo & Hints
– Euchre Rules & Help
– Designed for both Tablet and Phone
This free version is supported by 3rd party ads. Ads may use internet connectivity, and therefore subsequent data charges may apply. The photos/media/files permission is required to allow the game to save game data to external storage, and is sometimes used to cache ads.”
3. Euchre by NeuralPlay
Rule customizations include:
• Deck size. Play with a 24 card or 32 card deck.
• Benny (joker) support. Choose to play with the Joker or the Two of Spades as the highest trump.
• Stick the dealer. Choose if when trump is not determined on the second round of bidding, the dealer must choose a trump suit.
• Canadian loner. Choose if the dealer’s partner must play alone when accepting trump during the first round of bidding.
• Going under. Choose whether or not when one is dealt three or more 9s and 10s, one can swap three of them with the face down cards from the kitty.
• Need suit to call it. Choose whether or not one must have the suit in hand in order to choose it as trump.
• First lead when alone. Choose whether left of dealer or left of maker leads when a player goes alone.
• Face up card. Choose whether the dealer or the bidder receives teh face up card after bidding.
• Game over. Choose whether the game ends at a predetermined number of points or after a certain number of hands.
• Bid and play hints. Uncertain of what to bid or play? See what the computer would do!
• Bid and play checker. Let the computer check your bidding and play throughout the game and point out differences. Great for learning!
• Undo moves all the way to the beginning of the game.
• Review the play of the hand trick by trick at the end of the hand.
• Six levels of computer AI to provide challenges for beginning to advanced players.
• Unique thinking AI to provide a strong AI opponent for different rule variations.
• Claim the remaining tricks when your hand is high. Optionally, the computer will offer to claim the remaining tricks when its hand is high.
• Replay hand.
• Detailed statistics.
• Achievements. Challenge yourself to accomplish them all!
• Leaderboard. Climb to the top of the leaderboard as you win!
• Offline play.
We are continuing to develop and improve NeuralPlay Euchre. We welcome all your feedback. Please contact us at email@example.com.”