If you are looking for the Best Android Fitness App 2021 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android Fitness App 2021 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android Fitness App 2021, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android Fitness App 2021
1. Map My Run by Under Armour
“Whether you’re just starting your fitness journey or are a seasoned runner, this app has what you need to stay on track and motivated to hit your goals. Get customizable Training Plans, personalized coaching tips to make running feel easier, and an inspiring community of over 60 million athletes all supporting your shared commitment to health and fitness.
STAY HEALTHY AT HOME
Stay active, no matter where you are, with these free Healthy at Home resources designed for at-home fitness:
– Workout Routine – Mix it up with a collection of workouts designed by UA Performance Specialists that require minimal equipment.
– Training Plan – Train smarter with a custom running plan fit for your exact running level and goals.
– Healthy At Home Challenge – Even though we may not be physically together, we all have the same goal: to stay healthy and to keep others healthy, too. Join the Healthy at Home challenge and log 12 workouts in 30 days! Under Armour will donate up to $1 million to support Good Sports’ efforts in ensuring youth sports leagues have necessary equipment.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
– HOVR™ Infinite named one of the Best Wearable Tech of 2019 by Outside Magazine
– Get Under Armour connected shoes and get more
– advanced running metrics like stride length, foot strike angle, and ground contact time,
– running form coaching to improve your run
– 1-year of free premium
– Sync with the latest apps and most wearables: Google Fit, Android Wear, Garmin, Fitbit, Suunto, etc.
– Get visual, haptic, and audio progress updates in real-time
– import data to further analyze your workouts
– Take control of nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
– Largest selection of activities (over 600!): running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, etc.
– Real-time audio coaching for common stats like pace, distance, and duration on your runs.
– Routes – find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones, and share with others.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
– Activity Feed – find friends and other athletes to motivate you.
– Share workouts on your favorite social networks.
– Join Challenges – compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
– Live Tracking – share your real-time running location, give loved ones peace of mind.
– Personalized Training Plans – adapt dynamically to your fitness level, reach weight loss or running goals safely and effectively
– Audio Coaching – Set your run goal for pace, cadence, distance, duration, calories, and more.
If you upgrade to a Premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings under ‘Subscriptions’ in the Google Play Store after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”
2. Peloton – at home fitness
Discover all the workouts you need to fulfill your personal fitness goals, including strength training, indoor and outdoor running, cycling, yoga, HIIT, meditation, stretching and more via your Android phone, tablet, or TV. Get our App on compatible Android TVs or cast workouts to your TV via Chromecast to easily follow along to every class from the biggest screen in your home. With new content and killer music to inspire you, Peloton can turn any space or any equipment into your own private fitness studio with our guided workouts.
HOW TO JOIN & ACCESS THE PELOTON APP
1. New to Peloton? Download the app and get started with a 30-day free trial. Afterward, subscribe to our App Membership for at £12.99/mo (exclusive of taxes), which will auto-renew monthly until you cancel.
2. Already a Peloton Member? Access to the Peloton App is free with your membership. Just log in to your account on the app for access.
From HIIT to stretching, stream classes, work toward your own fitness goals and get access to game-changing studio-quality workouts.
A DIVERSE RANGE OF LIVE AND ON-DEMAND FITNESS CLASSES: Stream classes from Peloton’s NYC and London studios, including our most popular classes:
Strength Training & Toning
Outdoor Running (audio)
Treadmill and Indoor Bike Bootcamps
WORLD-CLASS INSTRUCTORS: Get motivation from our instructor team, bringing unique teaching styles and killer playlists to every class to motivate you to get the most from your workout.
LIVE AND ON-DEMAND CLASSES: Join our live classes for a studio fitness experience wherever you are. Or, explore our library of thousands of instructor-led workouts to get moving whenever you’re ready to sweat.
VARIETY TO STAY INSPIRED: Get the mix of cardio and strength you need to hit your fitness goals, at any skill level. Pick the best fitness classes for you by filtering for length, time and your favorite music.
TREADMILL & OUTDOOR RUNNING: Go farther than you would on your own by running with guided outdoor running classes led by our expert instructors to help you build speed and endurance.
MUSIC THAT MOVES YOU: Move to the music with our library of thousands of songs, classes dedicated to your favorite artists and curated playlists for every class. Filter classes to your favorite genre so you never have to queue songs for your workouts again.
YOUR FITNESS PROFILE: Track your active days and workouts in your profile to stay on top of your progress.
HEART RATE MONITOR SUPPORT: Connect your Bluetooth-enabled heart rate monitor to view your live metrics whenever you are in class.
ON MOBILE AND TV: Work out with our App on compatible Android TVs or cast using Chromecast. Take your strength and yoga classes to the biggest screen in your home for an immersive workout experience.
Download Peloton to run, cycle or stretch, and get the thrill of a live workout class in the comfort of your own home.
3. Aaptiv: Fitness for Everyone
Find your rhythm and get motivated with a expertly-crafted music playlists featuring artists you love.
Discover thousands of workouts in a variety of categories including running, elliptical, race training, strength training, stretching, yoga and more. With 30 new classes added each week, there’s a workout for every interest and fitness level.
• Access thousands of trainer-led, music-driven workouts anytime, anywhere
• Refresh your routine with 30+ new classes added every week
• Achieve your long-term fitness goals with structured weekly and monthly programs
• Fitness classes for every fitness level—beginner, intermediate, and advanced
• High intensity interval training (HIIT) to help you more effectively burn calories, build muscle, and lose weight
• Amazing playlists filled with the music you already love
• 10K and 5K training programs
• No wifi? No worries! Download classes to listen offline”
4. Microsoft Translator
“Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for more than 70 languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You can also download languages for offline translation for free to use when you travel.
• Text translation into over 70 languages*, for online and offline use
• Camera translation to translate text within photos and screenshots
• Voice translation to translate speech, and a split-screen mode for two participants having a bilingual conversation
• Multi-person conversation translation – connect your devices and have in-person conversations with up to 100 people across multiple languages
• Phrasebooks for verified translations and pronunciation guides to help you learn important phrases in foreign languages when you travel
• Look up alternate translations and meanings of a word to find the best translation to express yourself
• Download languages for offline use for when you travel without an internet connection
• Hear your translated phrase out loud to help you learn how to say the translation
• View transliterations (pronunciation guides) to help you pronounce the translation (includes Pinyin support for Chinese)
• Share your translations with other apps
• Pin and save your most frequent translations for later
• Translate text in other apps through context menu translation
Translator supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Arabic (Levantine), Bangla, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Cantonese (Traditional), Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew , Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Kurdish (Central), Kurdish (Northern), Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Norwegian, Odia, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Punjabi, Queretaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tahitian, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tongan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yucatec Maya.
Microsoft Translator is powered by cutting-edge technology used by Office, Bing, Skype, and Edge as well as by partners such as Adobe, LinkedIn and more.
*Some features are not available in all languages.”