If you are looking for the Best Android Gps Tracker App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Android Gps Tracker App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Android Gps Tracker App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Android Gps Tracker App
1. Time Tracking App TimeCamp
“Log your time, create new tasks and generate important reports on the go with updated TimeCamp mobile app.
Start timer with just one tap and track time to your existing projects or create new ones wherever you are – on your way to the office or home. You can also fill in your timesheet manually, make important notes to tasks that may come in handy in your next meeting. View and edit your timesheet and plan your next day. Browse reports to keep finger on the pulse .
Try simple time tracking and timesheets. Spend more time on important work and less time on data collection you should need later.
– Tap to start or stop tracking time from every place on earth
– Alternatively create time entries manually
– Generate reports of your time
– Browse your projects and tasks
– Log your time offline
– Easily make notes on every time entry you are working on
– Edit time entries with just a few clicks
– Mark time entry as billable or non-billable
– Browse and edit your historical data or plan your future”
2. Mobile App Cost Calculator – Redbytes
“Redbytes mobile app cost calculator gives a detailed estimation for the development of your mobile app according to your requirements. It is delivered to your mail id or your phone as sms (pdf link).
If you are thinking about creating a mobile app, a few questions come into your mind such as:
• How much is the cost to create an app?
• How to calculate the cost?
• What is the price difference in creating an app in cross-platform and native?
• How much would it cost to hire a developer?
You can find answers to such questions using the Redbytes cost calculator app. It provides you estimations that are more than 80% accurate based on the requirements you share.
Each estimate is prepared using your inputs about various factors that affect the development effort of an app.
These factors include:
• Software platform
• Version of OS
• Features and Functionalities
• UX/ UI
• Native or cross-platform
• Backend and Testing
• App publishing and Maintenance
Apart from the general questions that provide you with a primary estimate, you can opt for a more accurate estimate by answering more questions. This is an app-exclusive feature. You won’t find it in the web version of the cost calculator.
Features of Mobile App Cost Calculator:
• Easy sign-in via social media profile or email id
• Helps new entrepreneurs to know the estimate while planning
• Estimation according to requirements
• Allows users to select the platform for the app development
• Provides approximate cost and timeline for development
• Estimate cost to hire a developer
Hire an App Developer
If you want to hire an app developer to work with you at your own pace and convenience, you can learn how much it will cost you. You can choose app developers of different skills and experience for different duration and get estimates.
This app itself is a cross platform product that is developed in React Native, and showcases the app development ability of Redbytes.
The Redbytes Mobile App Cost Calculator is a great tool that will help you understand the estimated cost of converting your simple idea into an amazing app. As an aspiring app creator, it would give you an idea about how much funds would be required for your venture
Introducing Red Line (Toll Free Call Support)
Toll-free International Calls– with Red-Line, all app users can make calls free of cost irrespective of their location.
Past Calls – View past calls made and received on Red Line in a neatly laid out interface.
Call Scheduling – Users can now schedule calls to discuss about requirements in detail, suiting their convenience.
OTP Verification – User phone number gets validated using OTP to ensure users are called back and attended to even if our executives are busy while users call.
Push Notification– New push notifications to notify and remind users about scheduled calls.”
Send a Glympse to let friends and family know you are on your way. Request a Glympse from a colleague who is always running late. Set up a Glympse group for your family reunion.
Those you share with can view your Glympse from any web-enabled device, no sign-up required!
Download Glympse today!
+ Easy: no sign-up required
+ Safe: your Glympse automatically expires
+ Live: share location in real time with dynamic map
+ Open: share with anyone – no app required to view
+ Passive: runs in the background
+ Global: works anywhere you have GPS and a data connection
Use Glympse to:
+ coordinate a social night out with friends
+ let your spouse know your ETA when you’ll be home from work
+ let your family know you are safe while running or cycling
+ find friends at a concert festival
+ provide a courtesy notice with ETA to a client when stuck in traffic
+ share a charity run route with followers on Facebook or Twitter
+ direct emergency or roadside personnel to you quickly
~~~ AWARDS & PRESS ~~~
+ 2014 Webby Award Winner
+ “[Glympse] is one of those apps that’s ingenious in its simplicity, insanely handy to have around, and just a little bit fun to boot.” – CNET Reviews
+ “Glympse: The Coolest Thing Your Smartphone Can Do” – Fast Company
+ Named one of “15 Best Mobile Apps of 2011” – Mashable
• We LOVE TO HEAR FROM CUSTOMERS. If you have an issue or suggestion, please send us a note using the “Send us Feedback” feature in the app under Settings.”
MapFactor Navigator is a free GPS navigation app with free offline maps from OpenStreetMaps (incl. free monthly maps update). Navigate without an internet connection in more than 200 countries. Intuitive voice turn-by-turn navigation, speed limits, camera warnings and other useful features.
Key features of MapFactor GPS Navigation app:
– voice navigation in various languages
– door-to-door route planning
– overview of the upcoming maneuver and distance shown on the screen
– free offline maps with postcodes (full GB postcodes) installed on your device or SD card
– points of interest
– speed limit and camera warnings
– favorite routes and places
– 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual maps display
– day/night map mode
– routing modes for car, bus, truck, pedestrian, bicycle, motocycle, mobilehome
– route avoidance – block off certain road from your route
– maps rotate in driving direction or north up
– customization possibilities
– Android Auto connectivity
– professional TomTom maps
– Premium Features: Alternative routes, Head-Up Display, No ads, App color themes
– Live HD Traffic info (80+ countries)
– Online Search
– Remote commands
OSM maps are created by community of volunteers at www.osm.org and are updated every month for FREE.
Navigator Truck (TomTom maps) for large vehicles avoids restrictions like low bridges and narrow lanes.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE GPS navigation software for PC, Pocket PC, WinCE and iOS.
For help or feedback to our GPS navigation email email@example.com.
— OpenStreetMaps: Available free maps: —
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode – Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
Wallis And Futuna
D.Rep. of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Fed. States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Rep.
D.Rep. of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
5. Life360: Find Family & Friends
From real-time location updates to keep everyone coordinated, to Crash Detection and 24/7 Roadside Assistance, Life360 is designed to free families from everyday worries. Our range of Driving Safety, Digital Safety, Location Safety, and Personal Safety features are there to keep our members safe every step of the way.
Explore Life360 for free
Download Life360 today and protect each family member with advanced driving, digital, and location safety features. Stay on top of everyone’s comings and goings with advanced Location Sharing, two days of Location History, and two Place Alerts. Plus, you’ll get free Crash Detection for the car, and Data Breach Alerts to keep your family’s information safe online.
When you choose a LIfe360 membership plan, your family has access to premium features including 24/7 Roadside Assistance, SOS alerts for anytime you find yourself in an uneasy situation, Travel Support, ID Theft Protection, and so much more.
Explore our different plans to find the one that fits your family’s size and life stage and try it for free for 7 days free. Whichever plan you choose, rest easy knowing that your features will cover each family member.
• 24/7 Roadside Assistance
• ID Theft Protection
• Disaster Response
• Medical Assistance
• All of Gold, and more…
• 30 days of Location History
• Unlimited Place Alerts
• Individual Driver Reports
• Crash Detection + Dispatch
• All of Silver, and more…
• 5 Place Alerts to stay in step
• 7 days of Location History
• $100 in Stolen Phone Coverage
• Family Driving Summary
Disclaimer: Continued usage of location services while the app is in the background can excessively drain battery. With that in mind, our algorithms always keep battery usage to a minimum, even while you drive!”
6. Geo Tracker – GPS tracker
Record gps tracks of your trips, analyze statistics and share them with your friends!
Geo Tracker can help:
• Making the way back in an unfamiliar area without getting lost;
• Sharing your route with friends;
• Using someone else’s route from GPX, KML or KMZ file;
• Marking important or interesting points on your way;
• Locating a point on the map, if you know its coordinates;
• Showing off colorful screenshots of your accomplishments in social networks.
You can view the tracks and the surrounding area in the application using scheme from OSM, Google or Yandex, as well as satellite images from Google or Mapbox – this way you will always have the most detailed map of the area anywhere worldwide. The map areas you view are saved to your phone and remain available offline for a while (this works best for OSM maps and Mapbox’s satellite images). To record and calculate track’s statistics only a gps signal is needed – Internet is only required to download map images.
While driving, you can turn on the navigation mode, in which the map automatically rotates in the direction of travel, which greatly simplifies navigation.
The application can record tracks while being in background (on many devices, this requires additional configuration in the system – be careful! The instructions for these settings are available in the application). Power consumption in background mode is greatly optimized – on average, the phone’s charge is enough for a whole day of recording. There’s also an economy mode – you can turn it on in the app settings.
Geo Tracker calculates the following statistics:
• Distance traveled and recording time;
• Max and average speed on the track;
• Time and average speed in motion;
• Min and max altitude on the track, altitude difference;
• Vertical distance, ascent and speed;
• Min, max and average slope.
Also there are detailed charts of speed and elevation data available.
Recorded tracks can be stored as GPX, KML and KMZ files, so they can be used in other well-known applications like Google Earth or Ozi Explorer. Tracks are stored locally on your device and are not transferred to any servers.
The app does not make money from ads or your personal data. To support the development of the project, a voluntary donation can be made in the application.
Useful tips & tricks to solve common GPS issues with your smartphone:
• If you start the tracking please wait with recording your activity until the GPS signal is found.
• Restart your smartphone and make sure that you have “clear view” of the sky before you start (no disturbing objects like high buildings, forest, etc.).
• The reception conditions are permanently changing because they got influenced by the following factors: weather, season, positioning of satellites, areas with bad GPS coverage, high buildings, forest, etc.).
• Go to phone settings, choose “Location” and activate it.
• Go to phone settings, choose “Date & time” and activate the following options: “Automatic date & time” and “Automatic time zone”. It may occur that it takes longer until the GPS signal is found if your smartphone is set to the wrong time zone.
• Deactivate the airplane mode in your phone settings.
If none of these tips & tricks helped to solve your issues, deinstall the app and reinstall it again.
Be aware that Google uses in their Google Maps app not only the GPS data but also additional data of the current location from surrounding WLAN networks and/or mobile networks.
More answers to frequent questions and solutions for popular issues can be found on the website: https://geo-tracker.org/faq/?lang=en”