If you are looking for the Best Android Grammar App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android Grammar App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android Grammar App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android Grammar App
1. “Linguix: Keyboard, Punctuation and Grammar check”
“Check your grammar, punctuation and spelling and improve your English with Linguix! This AI-based assistant helps you to boost your writing productivity and fix millions of mistakes and typos in your English texts.
Write clearly and mistake-free with our app! Linguix instantly checks the spelling, grammar and punctuation of your text, almost anywhere you may type it, including on social networking apps and messengers like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter and LinkedIn, and email services like Gmail.
The Linguix mobile app contains:
– 2700 advanced grammar, spelling, and style corrections
– database of 9 million typos
– punctuation and typography recommendations
– comprehensive email reports with insights into your writing
– non-native English speaker-friendly grammar checking algorithm that helps, not demotivates
– unmatched level of security: no data is stored on our servers longer than necessary to generate corrections.
Our main goal is to give our users a Swiss-army knife-style tool for fixing writing errors. Linguix can find and eliminate grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors even a well-educated native speaker may make or encounter.
Our algorithm can produce recommendations and apply fixes based on all common language variants, including American, British, Australian or New Zealand English. For non-native speakers, it also shows alerts for frequently misused expressions.
Linguix Keyboard sends your text to our servers over a securely encrypted connection. No content will be stored on our servers longer than necessary to generate corrections. We guarantee the safety of your data.
2. English Grammar in Use
The official English Grammar in Use app, written by Raymond Murphy. The only grammar app an intermediate learner of English will ever need. This Starter Pack includes six grammar units (Present and Past tenses) with clear explanations and interactive exercises, a Glossary of grammar words, and a Study Guide to help you decide which grammar units you need to study.
Raymond Murphy’s English Grammar in Use is the world’s best-selling grammar book for intermediate learners of English, published by Cambridge University Press. The app contains clear presentation of grammar points together with interactive exercises to help you practise and improve. After downloading the Starter Pack you can buy all 145 grammar units or just the units you need.
The grammar explanations and exercises have been written by Raymond Murphy specially for smartphones and tablets, making it easier to study grammar anytime, anywhere.
Answers to the grammar activities are marked automatically and allow you to reveal the correct answer when you make a mistake. Perfect for self-study.
LISTEN TO EXAMPLES
Audio recordings of the example sentences help you to improve your listening skills, at the same time as improving your grammar.
Download the Starter Pack now and start improving your English grammar today!
Cambridge University Press is a world-leading publisher of English language learning materials. Expert authors write all of the content in our apps.
3. Grammarly – Grammar Keyboard
The Grammarly Keyboard and proofreader allows you to write clearly, confidently, and mistake-free in all your apps. Advanced features such as the synonyms tool help you enhance your vocabulary, spell check words and improve your writing – from emails to social media posts.
Grammarly grammar checker and editor – how does it work?
1. Simply download the Grammarly app and enable Grammarly in your Keyboard settings.
2. You can adjust the look of your Keyboard for a customized experience—choose light or dark, key borders, the number row, and more.
3. You’re now good to go! Simply start typing in any app. Grammarly will check each word, your grammar, spelling, and punctuation, suggest synonyms, and help you improve your communication skills.
Whether you’re typing emails on the go, editing an important LinkedIn post, sending a text message, or composing an essential tweet, the Grammarly writing assistant and grammar checker lets you spell check, correct, edit and perfect your message from your mobile device with confidence.
The Grammarly Keyboard also supports swipe typing, so you can compose quality writing without slowing down.
Edit, spell check and correct your writing in real time
– Grammar checker: Know your grammar is always mistake-free.
– Spelling checker and proofreader: Easily avoid common typos.
– Advanced punctuation correction: Take the guesswork out of punctuation.
– Synonyms and editor: See better word choices and select synonyms as you’re typing.
Writing assistant and proofreader: Improve your communication skills
– Receive short, clear explanations for every correction.
– Understand your mistakes and avoid them in the future.
Customizable for your needs
– Dialect settings (American, Canadian, British, and Australian English)
– Light and dark themes
– Personal dictionary: Easily add your own vocabulary to your dictionary
*** Uplevel Your Communication Skills With Premium ***
Take your writing and communication skills from good to great with our advanced features and suggestions.
Grammarly Premium helps you strike the right tone, gives you real-time feedback, and helps you broaden your vocabulary by suggesting impactful, vivid words to help your message, social media post, or email come to life.
Premium features include:
✓ Vocabulary enhancement
✓ Clarity improvements
✓ Tone adjustments
✓ Word choice
✓ Formality level
We designed the Grammarly Keyboard to be a writing assistant that works anywhere you write—no copying or pasting required, no proofreader needed.
Grammarly always keeps your writing safe and private. See our User Trust Guidelines for details: https://www.grammarly.com/trust
4. English Grammar
Learn English Grammar with your android phone and test your grammar skill.
Learn English Listening on you phone whenever you have free time.
Practice your listening skill and test your listening skill.
Dictionary to look up.