If you are looking for the Best Android Hdr Camera App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android Hdr Camera App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android Hdr Camera App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android Hdr Camera App
1. HDR Camera
“HDR Camera grew up into A Better Camera – all-purpose, full featured camera for Android! 11 shooting modes, full camera control.
Get A Better Camera NOW!
Take pictures with vivid colors and rich detail! The best High Dynamic Range camera application. 13.5 million photos a year are taken with HDR Camera!
– Full resolution
– Take HDR image in one tap
– HDR image fused and tone-mapped on device within seconds
– Don’t have to be rock-solid while shooting
– Correct handling of moving objects and de-ghosting
– You can control tone-mapping parameters: contrast, micro-contrast, color vividness, exposure
– Save original exposure bracketed images
More features in paid version: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.almalence.hdr_plus
– Adjust tone mapping parameters on-the-fly
– Geo tagging
– Flash control
– Shutter mute (on some models)
Every two seconds someone in the world takes a photo with HDR Camera! Join us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/mobilehdr and on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1820156@N20
Real life scenes often have a wide range of light intensity, which cannot be captured by a camera. In a photo of such a scene the bright areas look washed out and everything in shadows is pictured as a black spot with no details. The HDR technique allows you to capture details in bright and dark areas and have them merged in a single photo.
HDR photography is widely adopted by professional photographers. Wouldn’t it be nice to have an HDR in mobile phones?
The problem is that HDR requires taking several differently exposed images in series, which must be precisely aligned and then fused. In order to be usable for real life scenes, the HDR feature should include moving object detection and hand shake compensation to avoid or minimize the ghosting in the final image. That requires a lot of computational resources and makes a challenge even for professional desktop HDR software.
Almalence has brought its expertise in professional HDR software to mobile phones. Our HDR fusion algorithms compensate hand shaking and detect moving objects in the scene, suppressing ghosting artifacts. At the same time, the algorithms are quick enough to provide comfortable processing time on mobile devices.
Additional info and facts
* Available for iOS/iPhone/iPad as well.
* Human eye has a built-in HDR-like processing which increases effective dynamic range nearly 10,000 times!
* Painters such as van Gogh used techniques similar to Tone Mapping”
2. Lightleap by Lightricks
“Finally, you can take the photo you actually meant to take! Lightleap (formerly Quickshot) is an ultralight professional raw photo editor that proves you no longer need to be a skillful photographer to take amazing photos.
Let’s face it – your photos don’t always come out the way you expected. You pull out your phone to capture something awesome, but the photo you take just doesn’t do the scene justice. The background is too blurry, the lighting is just all wrong, or maybe the scenery needs a retouch – something only an experienced editor can do, right?
The Lightleap app is here to change that! With this professional raw photo editor app, you can capture the beauty and magic you see with your own eyes – or enhance it. You become the editor with filters, effects, and retouch tools at your fingertips.
There’s no need to spend hours pulling your hair out as you learn how to use professional editing software. The Lightleap image editor app takes moments to retouch your photos into eye-catching images with professional vibes, using stunning pre-set filters and vintage effects.
With unique, easy-to-use features like background Sky, Heal, Effects, Filters, and Looks, every photo you take from now on will be picture perfect. If you’ve dreamed of taking Instagram-worthy images to inspire the world, this is your chance.
Brought to you by Lightricks, the award-winning app developer, Lightleap photo editor app is part of the Enlight Creativity Suite, including Pixaloop. We help you harness your creativity in every photo.
Flawless picture touch up features from Lightleap include:
Replace the background in your photos with a brand-new sky!
– With one tap, you can darken the background or change the background with a new sky.
– Select from 60+ high-quality sky backgrounds.
– Choose from sunny, dusk, sunset, storm, and even fantasy skies!
Remove unwanted people, background smudges, and easily retouch your image with the heal function, like a true editor.
– Select and erase items in the forefront and background of your image.
– Smooth over bumps and quickly correct photo mistakes.
– Undo retouches with a single tap to restore your image!
No photo is complete without one of Lightleap’s gorgeous filters – one of our top features.
– Find filters by theme, whether you’re looking for warm, black and white, urban, fade, and many other filters.
– Easily adjust the intensity of your filters over your image.
– Achieve the effects you desire in moments: add gradients, retouch, sharpen, blur, and more!
Change the vibe of your photo like a true editor in one tap.
– Choose a predefined look as filters for your image.
– Create a signature style for your Instagram feed with our designer editor looks.
– Give your images a golden hour glow, or set the mood with dusk, black and white, shadows, and fantasy looks.
Add tons of special effects to retouch dull areas and bring your background to life.
– Overlay shadow effects, sparkles, lens flares, and more to enhance your photo.
– Change the weather effects and add seasonal themes.
– Access our extremely popular mood elements and adjust the magic level of your photo effects!
The entire collection of essential editor tools is at your fingertips.
– Every minor retouch adjustment can be made, including light and contrast to temperature, tint, and hue editors.
– Crop your photo, retouch, and edit all within the app.
– Sharpen, adjust the depth, structure, retouch, and add grain as a professional photography editor!
With Lightleap, you become a photo editor in moments. Fix and retouch your photos with filters and vintage effects to truly capture the magic of the moment you experienced. Download the app to discover how you can become a pro photo editor!
“NEW: Try ProShot Evaluator first to see which features your device supports
“The screen layouts are excellent. DSLRs could learn a thing or two from the design of ProShot”
“if you can name it, chances are ProShot has it”
— CAMERA FEATURES —
• Auto, Program, Manual, and two fully configurable Custom modes, just like a DSLR*
• Manual, semi-manual, or automatic control over exposure, flash, focus, ISO, shutter speed, torch, and white balance*
• Shoot in JPEG, RAW or RAW + JPEG* (RAW = .DNG file)
• Light Painting mode with infinite shutter and live preview. Watch as your photos develop right before your eyes!
• Shoot full resolution in 16:9, 4:3, and 1:1
• Custom Aspect Ratio Mode: shoot in any aspect ratio you want, 21:9, 17:10, 50:3, it’s all possible!
• Timelapse mode with full manual controls
• Zero-lag bracket exposure up to ±3, in 1/3 stop increments*
• Auto ISO option, turns Manual mode into Shutter Priority*
• Manual focus assist*
• Live histogram
• Front-facing camera with exposure control
• Zoom with just one finger
• Fully featured Camera Roll integrated into the viewfinder. View EXIF, support for video playback, media sharing, and delete
• Grid overlay
• Level with 2 different modes
• Adjust JPEG quality, Noise Reduction quality, photo location
• Shortcuts for GPS, screen brightness, camera shutter, and more
• Most innovative camera UI ever created
— VIDEO FEATURES —
• Up to 4K (3840×2160)*
• 60fps, up to 175Mb/s*
• Manual or automatic control*
• Adjustable resolution, frame rate, and bitrate
• Industry-standard options for 180 degree rule
• Zoom and change any camera parameter, even during video recording
• Real-time audio input levels
• Timelapse video, with full manual control
• Video light
Leave the heavy DSLR at home, ProShot’s got your back.
*not available on all hardware”
4. MotionCam: Camera & RAW Video
“MotionCam replaces your built in camera with advanced computational photography algorithms to produce natural looking images. It stacks multiple images to reduce noise. It also allows for capture of true RAW video at full sensor resolution on a high end device.
* True RAW video capture with support for Cinema DNG.
* Ability to go back in time and pick images from the past.
* Full customization of post processing including white balance, tone mapping and sharpness.
* Customizable advanced image stacking algorithm to reduce noise.
* Full manual controls of shutter and ISO.
NOTE: Motion Cam needs a high end device to function. Your device will need complete Camera2 API support. Please visit https://github.com/mirsadm/motioncam for support.”
5. Ultimate HDR Camera
A lot of details and other beautiful meanings are hidden in most captured photos when using default camera setting.
This application introduces a new HDR utility that passes on main HDR controls needed to have incredible results.
Internal HDR engine is designed to get the benefit of hardware acceleration capability in user’s device; this is why “Ultimate HDR Camera” is the fastest in the market.
The application gives you all needed controls to calibrate and optimize your photos.
The application’s UI is designed to be expressive and simple enough for all users by flattening all tools.
Below are main HDR controls:-
1- Shaddow Level.
2- HDR Strength.
3- Color saturation level.
4- Brightness Level.
For any feature request please let us know by contacting us at BTFactor@gmail.com.