If you are looking for the Best Android Hotmail App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android Hotmail App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android Hotmail App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android Hotmail App
With the Gmail app you can:
• Automatically block more than 99.9 percent of spam, phishing, malware, and dangerous links from ever reaching your inbox
• Undo send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Turn on Google Chat to connect, create and collaborate with others
• Get more done as a group in Spaces – a dedicated place for organizing people, topics, and projects
• Enjoy high quality video calling with Google Meet
• Respond to emails quickly with Smart Reply suggestions
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge, and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type, and spelling suggestions
• Organize your mail by labeling, starring, deleting, and reporting spam
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
Gmail is part of Google Workspace, allowing you and your team to easily connect, create, and collaborate. You can:
• Connect with coworkers via Google Meet or Google Chat, send an invite in Calendar, add an action to your task list, and more without leaving Gmail
• Use suggested actions — like Smart Reply, Smart Compose, grammar suggestions, and nudges — to help you stay on top of work and take care of simple tasks, so you can be more efficient with your time
• Stay safe. Our machine learning models block more than 99.9% of spam, phishing, and malware from reaching our users
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/gmail/
Follow us for more:
2. Clean Email
“Clean Email quickly sorts and deletes thousands of old emails then helps you easily manage all new incoming emails going forward. For personal and business email users looking to be more productive, we make managing your email more efficient – while keeping your data safe and secure.
**Clean Email is free for the first 1000 emails managed. Certain features require upgrading**
POWERFUL TOOLS. EASY TO USE.
Clean Email makes it easy to keep your inbox clean and organized by helping you:
* UNSUBSCRIBE from mailing lists easily
* DELETE, MOVE, ARCHIVE & label large groups of email all at once
* BLOCK SENDERS you don’t want to hear from
* Quickly ORGANIZE all your email into useful folders
* Save emails to READ LATER
* AUTOMATICALLY manage numerous repetitive tasks
PRIVATE AND SECURE.
With Clean Email, your privacy is our priority. We don’t analyze or sell your data – even aggregated, non-identifiable data. We’ve been verified by Google and we passed a third-party security assessment to prove it.
USE IT ANYWHERE.
Clean Email is cloud-based so it works with every email service and any app across your phone, tablet, or computer including:
* Gmail/G Suite
* Yahoo Mail
* Outlook/Office 365
* GMX Mail
* Any IMAP account and more!
“I’ve never had an easier time clearing out entire gigabytes’ worth of email until now..” – The Next Web
“The service sifts through your inbox for you, so you can focus on the messages that really matter.” – Mashable
“They don’t have to sell your personal email data because they charge an honest price for their service.” – Daring Fireball
We are committed to your security and privacy. In short: we don’t keep, sell, or analyze your data for the purposes beyond our public features.
3. Microsoft Outlook
“Microsoft Outlook keeps you connected and protected with your secure email, calendar and files all in one app. With intelligent email, a task organizer, spam email protection, calendar reminders and contacts, Outlook lets you do more from one powerful inbox. Connect. Organize. Get things done.
Outlook’s secure email service works with Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft 365, Outlook.com, Gmail and Yahoo Mail online from your phone, giving you flexibility to stay connected on the go. Read email, email friends and colleagues and see what matters most with Focused Inbox. Switch between emails and a calendar organizer to schedule the next meeting or share availability with just a few taps. Organize your email and send documents from your Files list or photos from your Gallery and attach it easily.
Microsoft Outlook provides secure and seamless inbox management that enables you to stay connected, anywhere. Outlook includes Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneDrive integrations to help you manage and send files and connect with Teams, Zoom and other video calling providers without hassle. Task planner tools and full integration mean that you will never miss a deadline again.
Customize email and calendars so you can stay on top of your busy day. Organize your email with tags, folders and more. Outlook’s calendar organizer has intelligent tools to make your day easier. Listen to what’s new in your inbox, organize schedules and more. Find what you need with Search with a tap or your voice.
Secure Email, Calendar, Contacts & Files – All In One Place
• Secure access to everything you need in one app with Outlook’s email service.
• Calendar organizer & file access right from your inbox.
• Connected experiences with Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & OneNote.
• Microsoft Office documents are accessible from Outlook, stored locally, or on OneDrive or other cloud storage.
• Create and join your online video calls and meetings with Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans & Webex.
Email & Calendar Planner Management – Everything Organized
• Organize your email with tags, folders & more.
• Automatic inbox management: display the most important messages first with swipe gestures & smart filters.
• Business calendar & personal agenda – keep all of your plans organized easily
• Weekly planner tools allow you to see your week ahead.
• RSVP to invites from your inbox & send personalized comments.
• Check messages from other email clients like Gmail and Yahoo Mail online from your phone
• Use the calendar organizer & share calendars to coordinate schedules.
• Keep your weekly calendar and daily tasks organized with Outlook
Task Organizer & Productivity Solutions – Intelligence Everywhere
• Task planner tools: Never miss a deadline again.
• Use your voice to find people, contacts, emails, events & attachments with Search.
• Use suggested replies to respond quickly.
• Email organizer groups same subject emails & conversations for easier tracking.
• Listen to emails with Play My Emails & catch up hands-free.
• Calendar automatically updates with travel & delivery information.
• Leverage task organizer tools & stay on top of your workload.
Email Management & Spam Email Protection – Safe & Secure
• Microsoft Outlook protects your information with security you can trust.
• Simple, secure sign-on to authenticate & protect your identity.
• Built-in protection against viruses & spam email.
• Spam email detection sends all potential threats to the folder.
• Advanced protection to keep your messages safe from phishing attacks & other online threats.
• Microsoft security & privacy keeps your email, calendar, contacts & files safe.
Microsoft Outlook is compatible with:
• Microsoft Exchange
• Microsoft 365
• Yahoo Mail
Management for contacts, email, work schedule, files & more with Microsoft Outlook.
See your emails and events at a glance with the Outlook companion app for Wear OS.”
4. Email Blue Mail – Calendar
“Blue Mail is a free, secure, beautifully designed, universal email app, featuring smart and elegant user experience and capable of managing an unlimited number of mail accounts from various providers. Blue Mail allows for smart push notifications and group emailing while enabling personalization across multiple email accounts. Being ad-free, Blue Mail is the perfect replacement for your stock email app.
With a powerful unified interface experience packaged in an intuitive and easy to use design, Blue Mail provides a top-notch email service for all your email accounts.
ALL YOUR EMAILS IN ONE PLACE
● Multiple providers – Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, iCloud and Office 365
● Support for IMAP, POP3 + Exchange (ActiveSync, EWS, Office 365) Auto Configuration
● Sync multiple inboxes from all your providers in a Unified Interface
● Instant Push Mail for the widest range of providers (IMAP, Exchange, Office 365, etc.)
● Blue Mail features Integrated Calendar, allowing for the ability to access your Calendar events right within Blue Mail. View, create and edit your future events easily
● PEOPLE TOGGLE SWITCH- The People Toggle is a new and original way to view your Inbox and reduce its clutter. In addition, tapping on an avatar will show all emails between the email participants and you.
● GROUP MAIL – Define & Share Groups to quickly send & receive emails
● SHARE EMAIL – Share emails publicly or privately through various social networks & messaging apps, receive emails from people who wish to engage with you instantly while keeping your email address private
● EMAIL CLUSTERS – Organizes similar emails together to remove clutter from your inbox. It categorizes emails from known senders into smart clusters, and organizes your emails into a sub-folder structure automatically, without the hassle to manage it manually.
● SMART MOBILE NOTIFICATIONS – Quiet Hours, Vibrate, LED Light, Snooze and other preferences per each of your inboxes
● UNIFIED FOLDERS – View all your email accounts folders through a combined interface for your Inbox, Sent, Drafts, etc.
● SPAM MANAGEMENT – Advanced spam mechanisms including the ability for users to directly Block Senders, Block Domains or Block an entire suffix of domains
● BEAUTIFUL DARK THEME – with an automatic switch between day & night modes
● RICH TEXT SIGNATURE – Easily configure styles and add your logo
● ANDROID WEAR – Receive and act on notifications right from your watch
● DYNAMIC SMART CONVERSATIONS – Makes email convenient and easy
● BACKUP & SYNC – Safely sync all your email accounts to your existing and new devices
● CONFIGURABLE MENUS – Customize your swipe menu and email view actions
● GETTING STUFF DONE – Mark emails for later and set reminders so you do not miss them. When you finish handling an email, mark it as Done to get it out of your way. Reach Zero Inbox.
● VISUALLY APPEALING – Services logos, senders images, easily recognize popular services by their icons
● Days to Sync, Color-Coding, Scrollable and Unread Widgets, Intelligent Badge, Mobile Printing & Much More!
PRIVATE & SECURE
● NOTIFICATIONS WITHOUT A PROXY – Blue Mail is one of the only modern apps to be a True Android Client by communicating directly with your email provider and not transferring any email messages via an email Proxy Server! Your emails always stay with you
● INDUSTRY-LEADING ENCRYPTION – Your data is always encrypted to protect your email
communications and information secured. Blue Mail uses leading industry protocols to secure and protect your data
● LOCK SCREEN – You can set a timed lock screen to protect your emails
We ♥ getting your feedback! Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to everyone who rates us 5 stars and provides a warm feedback. It’s so encouraging for the team!
For news, please follow us on Twitter & Facebook:
5. Samsung Email
Samsung Email enables users to manage multiple personal and business email accounts seamlessly. Samsung Email also offers EAS integration for business, encryption using S/MIME to safeguard data and ease-of-use features such as insightful notifications, SPAM management. Furthermore, organizations can administer various policies as needed.
. Doesn’t support SamsungTheme from P OS
· POP3 and IMAP support for managing personal email accounts
· Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) integration for synchronizing Exchange Server based business email, calendars, contacts and tasks
· Encryption using S/MIME for secure email communication
· Customizable user experience with notifications, schedule synchronization, SPAM management, and combined mailboxes
· Policy administration with comprehensive, built-in EAS support
· Conversation and thread view to read related mail
— Regarding the App Access Permission —
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.[Required permissions]– None [Optional permissions]– Camera: Used to attach photos to email
– Location: Used to attach current location information to email
– Contacts: Used to link email recipients/senders with contacts and synchronize contact information when using Microsoft Exchange account
– Storage: Used to attach files to email or save attached files
– Phone: Used to check device-unique identification information when using Microsoft Exchange account.”